April 26, 2024, 07:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30744 30745 30746 30747 30748 30749 30750 30751 30752 30753 30754 30755 30756 30757 30758 30759 30760 30761 30762 30763 30764 30765 30766 30767 30768 30769 30770 30771 30772 30773 30774 30775 30776 30777 30778 30779 30780 30781 30782 30783 30784 30785 30786 30787 30788 30789 30790 30791 30792 30793 [30794] 30795 30796 30797 30798 30799 30800 30801 30802 30803 30804 30805 30806 30807 30808 30809 30810 30811 30812 30813 30814 30815 30816 30817 30818 30819 30820 30821 30822 30823 30824 30825 30826 30827 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 ... 33302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368057 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 01:45:04 AM

Jay, does that make me a degen?  Or does it simply mean that I understand Gresham’s Law?

Yooooooooo..... "New Account User" !!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes
Is "Jay The Chat Bot" your only friend??  Tongue   Cheesy   Cheesy   Shocked   Cool Grin

New conspiracy theory:  “savetherainforest” is Satoshi Nakamoto.  He invented Bitcoin with the ulterior motive of turning Earth into a giant greenhouse, such that even Antarctica shall become a rainforest. Shocked

PROOF:  “savetherainforest” is a rube.  And that would be a Rube Goldberg style of contraption for making the world more friendly to rainforests.  Can it be a coincidence?  The Truth Is Out There.

SELL BTC!  BUY SOL!  SAVE THE EARTH from being turned into a global rainforest filled with enslaved humans working in Bitcoin mines, digging for blockhashes with their bare hands as evil Byzantine robots JayJuanGee and death_wish whip them into submission!  STAKE YOUR SOuL TO MAKE FTX ET AL. RICH—IT IS YOUR DUTY!!

Perhaps I should stop here.  This theory makes much more sense than the usual “Bitcoin uses too much energy” propaganda; I don’t want for my Evil Hat(TM) to give Bitcoin’s enemies any creative ideas for how to improve the persuasiveness of their arguments.

lulz.  Rules check:  Trolling is permitted in the Wall Observer.  So, I guess I should one-up STRF’s trollbait.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 01:53:25 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

I might be evil for wishing ruin upon the current miners but that cheap Bitcoin would be really nice  Tongue

Been watching this miner --- and hasn't sold a thing.

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/bc1qw0pswznckx7s6tjmd2f5hrx4q6kc5nyrdxku50

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 02:03:26 AM

Explanation
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 02:06:20 AM

Jay, does that make me a degen?  Or does it simply mean that I understand Gresham’s Law?

Yooooooooo..... "New Account User" !!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes
Is "Jay The Chat Bot" your only friend??  Tongue   Cheesy   Cheesy   Shocked   Cool Grin

New conspiracy theory:  “savetherainforest” is Satoshi Nakamoto.  He invented Bitcoin with the ulterior motive of turning Earth into a giant greenhouse, such that even Antarctica shall become a rainforest. Shocked

PROOF:  “savetherainforest” is a rube.  And that would be a Rube Goldberg style of contraption for making the world more friendly to rainforests.  Can it be a coincidence?  The Truth Is Out There.

SELL BTC!  BUY SOL!  SAVE THE EARTH from being turned into a global rainforest filled with enslaved humans working in Bitcoin mines, digging for blockhashes with their bare hands as evil Byzantine robots JayJuanGee and death_wish whip them into submission!  STAKE YOUR SOuL TO MAKE FTX ET AL. RICH—IT IS YOUR DUTY!!

Perhaps I should stop here.  This theory makes much more sense than the usual “Bitcoin uses too much energy” propaganda; I don’t want for my Evil Hat(TM) to give Bitcoin’s enemies any creative ideas for how to improve the persuasiveness of their arguments.

lulz.  Rules check:  Trolling is permitted in the Wall Observer.  So, I guess I should one-up STRF’s trollbait.

Nope, I would just make everyone play video games all day long. Do coffee, do pills and all sorts of drugs. And also robots would have to work for everything, but "machines" would be a more gender appropriate term. In some way in some peoples imagination the term "Robot" might imply that they have intelligence or complex duties.
Also I would put ppl to get magic coins into a video game that would pay other ppl in that video game with it and they would repair the machines that get broken down in the real world with "robots" that repair other machines.   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

But we would need more carbon footprint if you want to grow things like some species of trees in Antarctica.   Shocked   Shocked   Cool

*edit(): A higher CO2 level on the planet would be a benefit for plants & trees. The more plants and trees you have the lower the CO2 gets. Oxygen has a cooling effect and you would step very fast into an ice age. (the last part might be not true 100%... if you would still have a high output of CO2, the Ice Age would not happen. Because the micro-nano dust particles of carbon would lay on snow and darken the snow. Dark snow melts. White shiny snow reflects Sun rays back in space.)
hisslyness

Activity: 722
Merit: 1692

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 02:08:47 AM

must be @a1 Hashrate LLC2022/@philipma1957 wallet.... Grin
Copetech

Activity: 370
Merit: 451

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 02:47:46 AM

filled with enslaved humans working in Bitcoin mines, digging for blockhashes with their bare hands

WAIT! Is this a thing? Cuz if I can dig and get BTC's... I'm tempted. What's the cost per coin? All sweat equity? Where do I sign?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 02:55:32 AM

https://imgur.com/gallery/bqGpIOt

BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1822
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 02:58:06 AM

I'm bored. Going to bed early.

Let's see what happens...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 02:59:17 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Easier said that done, suchmoon.. especially if wanting to carry out something like that in a somewhat seemingly perpetual way.. such as all the way down to zero. (in theory). .

I recall some guys saying that they were "all in" (or they ran out of money) when we dipped below $50k... and we are way into Down price territory that even the staunchest of DOWNity preparers (who are bullish.. so also wanting to prepare for UP) have decent odds of running out of money...

What happens if we run out of money?  Is that possible?  then have to go into HODL status, no?  Surely if you have a cashflow then largely that would be "technically" characterized as DCA at the point of running out of money and buying as the money comes in.

As long as fiat exists in some substantial form, I think I will always have some sort of fiat revenue (job/business/real estate/retirement/etc), so barring catastrophic health failure or other life-altering events - yes, I can ride it pretty much to zero. Not that I'm planning that. Right now for example I'm just setting up an order for 10% of my free cash ~10% below spot, I don't give two shits about TA or some other woodoo, when the orders hits or price moves in the other direction I redo the order, etc. So even if it drops precipitously and quickly, I won't really run out of cash albeit the buys can get smaller.

All-in, or margin, or any of that tarding nonsense - nah. I'm happy to leave that to shitcoiners, Reddit gamestoppers, and other noobs itching to get fucked by Wall Street.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 03:03:32 AM

Explanation
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 03:08:40 AM

nope wish it was.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 03:16:51 AM

For instance, do you suppose that someone of my intelligence and public poise would make this post...

FUCK YOU, BUDDY!  Fuck you, you actively malicious son of a bitch.  I hate you.

...unless having made a conscious decision just to let it all out?

I am not going to answer that since it comes off as a trick question..

Tongue Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow.  I had better STOP posting here, and prepare to shore up the dollhouse—just in case we lose support at $20k, or even get too deep a wick below.  

It's difficult to know how long we are going to be able to stay in the place that we are.. Surely where we are at is not sustainable for any kind of longer term, so we would need to either go up or down.  Of course, we could correct down to $17k or $18k and then bounce back to $20k and then get stuck around this price for a decently long time - even though a price of about $20,500-ish is still under the 200-Week Moving average by about 8% or so.   It is my sense we are not currently in a sustainable price arena... even though it could take 1-2 weeks to bounce one way or another and direction still remains unclear to me.

It would be so sad to see my cute little doll-sized HODLing reduced to a HODLng for ants—then, perhaps, a HODLing for bacteria. Cry

Yeah.. it is kind of cute that you are able to consider various sizes of BTC wealth - but it seems that you are in a liquidation phase of your bitcoin journey rather than what I would speculate should be your being in a BTC accumulation stage...In other words, the size of your BTC wealth seems to be going in the wrong direction.. and really, if you do have some kind of cashflow, then it would likely be a good thing to figure out some kind of way to get some kind of DCA strategy going.... however, in the end, I am not sure how you get your BTC, even though it would be nice if you could find someone  or some way with whom you could buy BTC regularly.. but whatever, you have some kind of a seemingly weird relationship with cash anyhow.. which frequently in these days seems to end up getting people like you overly-exposure into shitcoin/scam circles because somehow you have locked yourself out of what would otherwise be practical and potentially prudent ways to ongoingly accumulate BTC on a regular basis through cash or something like that.. and yeah you seem to be allergic to cash.. hahahahaha and allergic in terms of living any kind of "normal" life too... hahahaha..

When parity BTC price VS Wall Observer page ?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You fuck.

Trying to inspire depression.

Yooooooooo..... "New Account User" !!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes
Is "Jay The Chat Bot" your only friend??  Tongue   Cheesy   Cheesy   Shocked   Cool Grin

hahaha

Had to laugh at that one.. you jealous dweeb.. aka Save the RF.   Tongue Tongue
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:01:19 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:02:42 AM

"We" (Royal perhaps?)  do not fuck around with "crypto" in these here parts?

right?

right?

rrrrrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttttt?

I'm bored. Going to bed early.

Let's see what happens...

Either you sleep or you don't sleep..

duh.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Easier said that done, suchmoon.. especially if wanting to carry out something like that in a somewhat seemingly perpetual way.. such as all the way down to zero. (in theory). .

I recall some guys saying that they were "all in" (or they ran out of money) when we dipped below $50k... and we are way into Down price territory that even the staunchest of DOWNity preparers (who are bullish.. so also wanting to prepare for UP) have decent odds of running out of money...

What happens if we run out of money?  Is that possible?  then have to go into HODL status, no?  Surely if you have a cashflow then largely that would be "technically" characterized as DCA at the point of running out of money and buying as the money comes in.

As long as fiat exists in some substantial form, I think I will always have some sort of fiat revenue (job/business/real estate/retirement/etc), so barring catastrophic health failure or other life-altering events - yes, I can ride it pretty much to zero. Not that I'm planning that. Right now for example I'm just setting up an order for 10% of my free cash ~10% below spot, I don't give two shits about TA or some other woodoo, when the orders hits or price moves in the other direction I redo the order, etc. So even if it drops precipitously and quickly, I won't really run out of cash albeit the buys can get smaller.

All-in, or margin, or any of that tarding nonsense - nah. I'm happy to leave that to shitcoiners, Reddit gamestoppers, and other noobs itching to get fucked by Wall Street.

Ok.. fair enough.. Let me throw out a hypothetical that is just used to provide easily rounded numbers and to attempt to flesh out some ideas.. and just get some ideas about someone who just has decent cashflow coming in from various sources, so with your various cashflow sources, you cover all your monthly expenses and you end up having an average of an extra $1k per month coming in, and let's say that you ongoingly maintain something like a $10k extra floating balance in your various accounts that you can draw from at any time if your cashflow has various irregularities and you strive to get it back into balance by projecting 6-24 months into the future.   .. so then maybe on a monthly basis you get an additional 10% added to your spare cashflow and you can just route it into bitcoin, if that is what you want to do with that extra cashflow.

So with this kind of a hypothetical you could ongoingly continue to buy $1k every month of bitcoin and then structure it however you like or maybe $250 per week.. or you can allocate part of that amount for buying on dips and part to buy at whatever price (which would rise to the level of DCA).. At the same time, there can end up being some emphasis towards buying on dips and then stopping, slowing down and maybe even selling (perhaps relative small portions) on rips. 

It seems that the longer that any of us have been in BTC, then we figure out some systems that kind of work for us to attempt to be able to take advantage of the BIGGER BTC price swings...   buy more frequently or even more quantity when the BTC price is going down.. and don't buy as much when it is going up or maybe even selling some BTC when the price is going up.. but then perhaps at some point, there might be situations in which there is a feeling of having too much BTC, too.. if that is possible...?   perhaps?  perhaps? 

I get feelings on both ends, but like I mentioned in recent times, I may well feel that I do not have as much variety in my various cashflow sources.. perhaps I had shrunk some of those on purpose, too, but some of my involvement in projects can end up changing cashflow sources too.. and even to possibly increase some of the variety in cashflow sources depending on how much desire to get involved in generating cashflow.. if there are feelings of needs to increase it.  Perhaps?   

I shrunk some of my cashflow sources on purpose in the past too..  So sometimes there might be questions regarding how much set-up, supervisory, coordinating
death_wish

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:58:21 AM

The best advice in the first 30,931 pages of the Wall Observer, Jay provided to me personally:
(if that might be something that you are considering to be an issue to have at least 1 BTC in your "cold storage" or whatever might be your goals).

“To a Mouse”

Oh, my...

Haven't shared this with anyone who knows me IRL (though I have many Crypto Friends) and really wanted to share this with all of you.

I made a good amount of profits in Binance Futures (IK, Leverage trading is risky but I only did x3 for all the trades) just by believing on my own ideas and analysis.
I know this is not a big amount of money for many of you here but believe me, I have turned like $3k to $17k with just simple trades. The best being this week, a short from $31k to $22k.

I am no longer willing to invest a single dollar on leverage trading and have already invested good amount of money on buying the current correction.
Not a flex or something, just wanted to show everyone what you can achieve by believing in yourself.  Cheesy

Ignore my handwriting though, spent most of my life being a keyboard warrior.

I was starting to contemplate that a course might be coming soon

Oh my.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I wasn’t paying attention to ImThour’s posts yesterday.  (Not ignoring him.  Just skimming WO.)

Wow.

Now, I better understand this personal attack which seemed to come out of nowhere:

* death_wish strokes Bitcoin’s hair gently, gently, whilst speaking in soothing tones.

Don’t worry, Bitcoin.  We still love you.  We will always love you.  Please don’t be so sad.

I want my bitcoins back.  To have and to hold.  Forever.

Can you just stfu now? Spammed the whole thread with your stupid posts about you getting fucked for using leverages and not going the safe route with just holding BTC when you don't know shit about Trading? I am done with you and your shit.

So irritating.

I suppose it was irritating, for someone who had been trading at 3x leverage:  A perpetual reminder of what could happen to him, with just a little touch of bad luck—one wrong move—one little mistake.

Guess what?  I started out at leverage much lower than 3x!  It is hard to give it an exact number, because I was keeping assets aside to cover if necessary; it was closer to 2x, with a plan for how to deleverage if anything went wrong.  Anyway, that is how it started!

Quote from: “To a Mouse”, by Robert Burns (1785)
But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best laid schemes o' mice an’ men
Gang aft agley,
An’ lea’e us nought but grief an’ pain
For promis’d joy.

I was tempted to challenge him, to egg him on to apply some leverage to the shiny new 1 BTC he had recently announced acquiring.  I know that he would have a good chance to make fantastically high profits that way—for awhile.  But I am not that cruel.  I know what happened to my shiny new 1 BTC purchase.  I wouldn’t want to incite anyone to lose precious bitcoins on margin—unless I outright hate that person.  I don’t hate ImThour:  He has not given me adequate cause to wish him to end up like this.

(Though who knows?  Maybe he can handle it better than I can.  Perhaps he is much smarter than I am, much savvier—and I am just a jealous loser who got wiped out because I “don't know shit about Trading”.  Well, I admit that I am not a trading expert—by my own standards, I only know much, much more than a newbie.  Now, maybe I have sour grapes—Jay, didn’t you already accuse me of being “bitter”?—maybe I am so vindictive that I want to deprive ImThour of more leveraged profits, which he rightly deserves for his superior trading insights.  I am only trying to mess with his mind; he believes in himself, and he knows much better than I do, right?  If so, then he will soon be rolling in thousands of BTC and millions of dollars—just laughing at me.  Well, maybe...  He is free to believe whatever he wants, for I do not care about his opinion. Cheesy)

Therefore, I simply made a few posts intended to put him in his place with his insults, and started skimming by his posts.

I hadn’t noticed the above when I wrote this, with attendant details (and some other recent posts with more details):

Thus it came to pass that I almost got the opportunity to come to WO, and brag to y’all about how margin trading is sort of awesomely profitable sometimes for those blessed by the Goddess of Fortune.  But she is a fickle mistress, with a streak of cold cruelty.  Beware her temper.  If you think that Bitcoin is volatile, take pause to perpend her mood swings!  Accordingly, luck is absolutely the most volatile asset in the universe.

As such, if I had hypothetically come in here to brag about my lucky margin trade, Jay would have been perfectly justified to batslap me for being a gambler masquerading as an “investor”.

So, Jay:  I am a betting man!  I don’t have any money to bet right now; let’s call this a gentleman’s wager.

Do you want to bet with me on whether or not ImThour will quit while he’s ahead?  I think he won’t.  (You can insert your own analogies about drug addicts.)

The saddest part for me is that I care about Bitcoin so much that I refused to sell BTC when I should have.  Multiple times (only the last of which was on Heater’s advice, as you remember).  And I am against shorting Bitcoin, period (though I would not mind shorting the perp).  Now, ImThour has orders of magnitude more BTC than I do.  Life ain’t fair.  C’est la vie !

The death_wish Casino

You can understand both concepts, but still fail/refuse to engage in behaviors that adequately/sufficiently account for your own particulars including sufficiently/adequately managing your risk including allowing your ego to get in the way.. and you gotta admit that you do seem to have a pretty BIGGEDly ego.. relatively speaking. #nohomo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I assuredly have by far the biggest ego of anyone here.  Or anywhere.

There are two kinds of people with huge egos:  The aggressive, domineering go-getters who achieve extreme success, and the losers who blow up their lives with arrogant stupidity.  One is rare; the other is commonplace.  A huge ego is what programmers call “necessary but not sufficient” for extreme success.  My understanding of this distinction perhaps may give me some chances here.

Speaking of chances, one of my longtime dreams is to open my own casino.  The crypto-gambling milieu has become so corrupt; it’s sad.  I fancy building an old-school Bitcoin dice site—of course, I don’t mind letting people bet their altcoins, too; the more gambling, the better!  I even have my own ideas for improving the state of the art in cryptographic Provably Fair gaming, and a few ideas for designing new games of chance.

I am naturally gifted with a big enough ego to be a hotshot casino magnate.  And I love the mathematics of gambling sufficiently to keep myself firmly on the EV+ side of every bet.  Gambling fascinates me.  I study gambling—mathematically; and I study gamblers—psychologically.

When I have significant BTC again, I would take pleasure in offering others the opportunity to win my BTC.  C’mon!  Don’t be shy!  Get lucky, and you can take my money!  I’m a good sport; and I would even enjoy making payouts.  I mean that sincerely.  Paying out to winners is what keeps ’em coming.  The casino must be fun, with lots of people winning lots of my BTC.  Keep ’em coming!

I am now highly motivated to work hard and build up a new BTC HODLing—so that I can bankroll payouts to winners!  A gambler’s dream is the big win.  It happens sometimes, and I am happy to give it to the winners.  My dream is to be the house:  The death_wish Casino.

How’s that for a gambling addiction? Wink

Miscellaneous...

In the end, you do need to figure out the comfort level of those kinds of balances for yourself, and if you are comfortable with what you are doing and how you are approaching your various risk managing matters including the level upon which you are building for your future (if that might be something that you are considering to be an issue to have at least 1 BTC in your "cold storage" or whatever might be your goals).

Ironically, what most got me in trouble was a perverse manifestation of risk-aversion.  I do alts.  It will not surprise you to hear that I have sometimes lost BTC in alts.  Although I always managed the risk in a rational way, and I was overall quite profitable, I am mindful of the WO joke:  “Q: How do you make 10 BTC from alts?  A: Start with 150 BTC.”  It is hard to find alt opportunities to outrun BTC, even for awhile; and I have taken some losses.  By the time you hear about an altcoin that did 100x against BTC, or whatever, it is obviously too late to buy in:  That is the time to be taking BTC profits.

So, new plan—starting with a small amount of BTC:  Use BTC as collateral, borrow $, buy altcoin.  If the altcoin fails, use other means to pay down the depreciating dollars while keeping the appreciating BTC.  Great theory!  In theory, this avoids ever losing any BTC. Undecided

I tried a few things at once.  Getting clever with debt and leverage.  I thought I had it all figured out—all calculated so that I could cover any losses, and survive any realistically likely drops in the market.  My ultimate goal:  Never, ever spend any BTC again. Cry

Always keeping at least 1 BTC in cold storage is a great idea.

Part of the reason that I participate in this forum is to attempt to ongoingly figure out myself, and part of my own understanding of comfort will sometimes come through interacting with others, but I would not even claim to have it all worked out.. and maybe having to set my orders and reset them 6 times or more since we dropped below $35k.. (in early May) is evidence of some of my attempts to align and realign.. imperfect as it sometimes can be.

yes, there are other things going on in life too.. but you fucks have to quit posting so frequently in recent times... #justsaying (self-reflection of the pot calling the kettle black)

Well, I hope that our interactions provide plentiful opportunity for figuring. Smiley

It's becoming evident that Bitcoin will keep on going up and down. Now the question is how low it will go before it starts going back up again. Although with a looming recession and shortages it would make sense for people to pull money out of Bitcoin and into real-world goods like food and housing.

I doubt that "makes sense" to very many people who actually know anything about bitcoin which may well just leave no coiners and you.. as the ones without bitcoin.

Beyond the basic prudence of keeping food in store, prepper-style, I fail to see how more or less perishable items are a good store of wealth.  Perhaps if you’re poor.  When you are on the brink of starvation, a store of food is more valuable than gold.  Is that PokestarFan’s plan?

Just musing aloud... funny how capital has been moving into housing for awhile, seeking a nonexistent safehaven as economies blow up with inflation...

Just musing aloud... funny that the “Great Crash” with effects memorialized in the Genesis Block was caused by a bubble in the housing market.  Speaking of leverage:  That was a hell of a leveraged bubble!  Subprime mortgages on overvalued real estate.  Wham!  The implosion of an overleveraged market took down big banks.  Ergo, bailouts...  Not saying it’s comparable to now—not saying it’s not—just musing aloud.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 05:03:27 AM

Explanation
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 05:25:58 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2022, 05:45:01 PM by Biodom
Merited by empowering (1)

Gawd...AI training facility, formerly known as WO.
Get to the f-n point (if you have one) in a few phrases, please.
Chop-chop.
death_wish

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 05:29:04 AM

No.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 05:35:57 AM

Even this is more entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbjzEkNM_YM
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 06:04:57 AM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 30744 30745 30746 30747 30748 30749 30750 30751 30752 30753 30754 30755 30756 30757 30758 30759 30760 30761 30762 30763 30764 30765 30766 30767 30768 30769 30770 30771 30772 30773 30774 30775 30776 30777 30778 30779 30780 30781 30782 30783 30784 30785 30786 30787 30788 30789 30790 30791 30792 30793 [30794] 30795 30796 30797 30798 30799 30800 30801 30802 30803 30804 30805 30806 30807 30808 30809 30810 30811 30812 30813 30814 30815 30816 30817 30818 30819 30820 30821 30822 30823 30824 30825 30826 30827 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 ... 33302 »
  Print  

Jump to: