May 05, 2024, 08:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30825 30826 30827 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 30845 30846 30847 30848 30849 30850 30851 30852 30853 30854 30855 30856 30857 30858 30859 30860 30861 30862 30863 30864 30865 30866 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 [30875] 30876 30877 30878 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 ... 33325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372542 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
infofront (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:04:31 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), philipma1957 (1), Hueristic (1), JayJuanGee (1), DdmrDdmr (1), serveria.com (1), empowering (1)

I hope everyone is doing okay mentally and financially.

I'm grateful that McDonald's took me back, and my manager forgave me for telling him to go fuck himself last year.

Here are the old poll results:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7850

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 04:09:49 PM

I'm grateful that McDonald's took me back, and my manager forgave me for telling him to go fuck himself last year.

I voted we hit bottom. so we start with 1 optimist me!

AnotherAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 259

https://bitcoincleanup.com #EndTheFUD

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:12:43 PM
Merited by infofront (1)

Is that you??

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:24:22 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), Torque (1)

https://twitter.com/FatManTerra/status/1541778973511884802
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:33:00 PM

https://youtu.be/reGFWZX8PXQ

*everything is fine gif

ps , London looks like even more of a shithole than I remember
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:01:23 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:08:37 PM

Khanvila78

Activity: 131
Merit: 11

Bounty campaign manager....

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:20:50 PM

Over 53 million Brazilian customers can now buy bitcoin through the country’s largest digital bank, Warren Buffett-backed Nubank.

Source: https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1541818851977039872
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:51:10 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Hey Bros, i'm in a hurry, so here's that promised photo from NGC7000 (North America Nebula). Seond try, because my lens fogged in the humid air of the night.
Details: 200mm lens on a H-Alpha modified DSLR, 100x25 sec frames for the stars, 20x60 sec frames for the nebula.

Shocked
Thanks a ton for the sMerit shower  Cool

I was out last night to take another one, from a different region of the milky way, more zoomed out than the one i posted yesterday.
There were some thin clouds in the first half and distant lightnings illuminating (light-polluting) the sky in the second half of the session, but since i captured more than 4 hours worth of light data, it would be a waste to just move the files to the recycle bin (aka. /dev/null) before even trying to get a nice astrophoto out of them.
A dedicated astro camera plus filters would be delivering much finer resolutions, but i'll have to rip out my laser eyes ($100k, sure y'all remember) to be ready to spend so much money on a little piece of electronics in a housing as big as half a pepsi can.
Gonna take some time to regain lost sleep and backread the WO, right after grandmother-in-law's funeral has gone by this evening.
So much to do, so little time  Roll Eyes

Good day!
And behave, will you, ChartBuddy?!  Angry

What kind of costs are "we" (really you in this case) talking about. and what makes that kind of camera and set up different from the one(s) that you have been using?  I would imagine that the more expensive set ups would have greater light gathering capabilities - so potentially BIGGER lenses.. but just BIGGER would not necessarily be better either.. I recall some of the ways that light is processed can have different kinds of set ups too... but you said that some of your cameras actually are able to move with their target while you are doing the slower shutter times..

I follow quite a few forum threads, but I cannot recall seeing one specifically aimed at various ways to fund devs.. or even funding lighting devs.

Bitcoin is so decentralized that funding is also decentralized.  Here is an overview of how Core development actually gets paid for:

https://polylunar.com/bitcoin-grants-tracker/

https://bitcoinwords.github.io/grants/

https://blog.bitmex.com/who-funds-bitcoin-development/

As I mentioned before, Blockstream employees some key developers; so does MIT DCI, which was pretty much founded for that purpose.  BitMEX makes many grants.  So does Square, as you can see in those lists...
Square and Jack Dorsey has also been pretty good at funding Devs..

It would be nice if there were a forum thread on the topic, even with some of the same information/links that you presented here.  For sure, I am not going to make such thread (at least not in the nearly contemplated future).. but I would follow such a thread, if it were to exist... I am not going to commit in advance to doing anything more than following such thread if it were to be presented to me as being in existence on this here forum.

Square and Jack Dorsey has also been pretty good at funding Devs..

Yes.

Gemini also shows up several times in those lists.  Also OKCoin, and some others.  Who does not show up at all:  Coinbase, Binance, FTX...

Private donations are also listed.  I am guessing that there are probably private donations which do not show up on these lists—“private” being the operative word.

Yes, it seems to make some differences regarding how much help that you have.... and maybe even how long you (or your organization) has been in existence. You must have at least 3 assistants D_W.. hahahaha

Maybe part of the reason that many charitable groups are criticized for having so many administrative costs would be that sometimes it can even take some time to figure out how money is going to be given, but at the same time, once systems are in place (and criteria) established it likely becomes somewhat easier to keep doing what you are set up to do.

I have one project that I have been working on for more than 6 months (and the way that I do it is somewhat piecemeal and even starts and stutters).. holy shit progress can be slow sometimes, and also ways of employing labor or even figuring out if some already assistants are willing to do certain things (or change what they do) is not always easy.. as compared if there might be a BIGGER and more formal organization and if the organization is already set up to do bitcoin related stuff then it is easier to expand some duties (or add some duties) and get cooperation or maybe also to have already attracted that kind of talent - versus if the organization is set up to do something else, and there might be a suggestion that we should do this also (i.e. fund bitcoin core/lightning devs).

and if you know so much on the topic,

I don’t.  That’s why I have failed before to connect money who wanted developers with developers who wanted money.  But it seems I know a little bit more than some people.  I have also been involved in informal discussions about making a better way to approach this; that was not on my initiative, and it was probably entirely my fault that it went nowhere.

One of the things that makes bitcoin interesting is the fact that historically it mostly does not have funding.. so relies upon voluntary and loosely nit efforts including the efforts of a fuck ton of dweebs like yours truly fighting off the shitcoiner misinformation on the interwebs... Of course, actual action does need to take place, and yes, sometimes we hear about near misses because of not enough people looking at the code and/or working on actual fixes to various possible loopholes in the code or the way bitcoin operates.

then maybe you can start a thread or even start your own fund?

Is that your suggestion, Jay?

it's a possibility..especially if someone (namely uie pooie) is proclaiming that not enough is happening in this area or that area.. but then if you are specifically calling out names, or describing certain kinds of folks as not doing enough.. but then you are potentially asserting that you are doing your part by working on shaming those persons (or the ones that fit into your target category) into doing more than that they had been doing.  It's possible that you might motivate some folks into considering that "they" need to do more... so perhaps you are doing enough?

I suppose over the years, many of us in this thread have seen how bitcoin is broken in x, y or z areas.. and it can be a bit wearing.. so frequently the suggestion would be what you doing to try to fix it rather than just whining about the so many ways that bitcoin is deficient/defective and other coins have some supposedly various better processes and features that need to come to bitcoin.... so sometimes it can end up causing questions regarding what's the purpose to be constantly whining about the so many areas that bitcoin is supposedly broken.. and maybe many of us might not even agree with starting out with such premise that it is broken.. even though maybe some things can be built or more awareness on certain topics.. such as a thread that focuses on various ways that core/lightning devs are funded and also possibly causing some motivations for funding or the creation of even other organizations (peeps) who attempt to coordinate funding... if some of those efforts might not devolve into scams or even rug pulling or organizers running off with the funds that had been provided by others.

Wait you don't have hardly no BTC, so people might be skeptical of your motives, no?

You mean like how skeptical people are should be of Dabs, the habituated beggar, who has made a career of running allegedly charitable threads, and of doing escrow?  What do you suggest we should do about that?  

It can take a while to build credibility, so yeah sure, I don't have any problem when guys might sometimes point out the lack of credibility that some other members might have or bring their past conduct into question.  

And, I am also suggesting that anyone might be able to create a forum thread that relates to the funding of core/lightning devs, but then if it comes time to potentially do something about it or to attract funding, then there may well need to be some credible folks involved in the collection/escrow of the monies.. .. and maybe part of the reason that some companies create their own departments in regards to those kinds of fundings (or consideration of funding) and or that some members in this forum might be concerned about vetting or where to give based upon if they believe that the organization is doing good work (no one wants to be scammed), so maybe even if there might be some wonderful core/lightning devs (and sometimes I hear them talking on podcasts).  

There are some core/lightning devs that are less well known, but then at the same time, there might be hesitancies for members in these here parts to want to give directly to individuals or to some loosely formulated group that is purportedly collecting on behalf of devs, but yet has not gained credibility, and instead might figure tht they might want to give to "the funding of devs department" of a specific company.. (if such a department exists) .. or maybe the person doing the investigation into funding of devs concludes that a specific company is already big enough (and well funded enough).. so they throw up their hands in terms of attempting to figure out where to send their millions of extra dollars in terms of both if their money might be needed but also if the place that they are giving to is sufficiently credible., so that they do not have to figure out how credible some organizers on the interwebs might be.  Sure, some folks do seem to be more credibility than others and sure some folks are more linked to their real world identities than others too.... which might come in handy if they are trying to build credibility  in terms of being able to sue them if they run off with the funds (which also has not always worked in bitcoin history either)

Don’t think that I have forgotten about it; wait for approximately tomorrow, for whatever reason.  Beggars SHOULD NOT be running public “charities” and handling escrows—much less those who sneak around begging on the sly.

I am not going to deny that some members may well engage in very questionable conduct - even if they are high on various trust lists.. and maybe they should not be high on such trust lists?

Jay, I am no Dabs.  It is manifestly unfair of you to cast such aspersions on my motives.  

Whatever I said was not unfair.  If you establish a fund, or you try to get folks to give into the fund, there is a likely need to establish a track record..  

Sure, if you start a thread and work your way up, that might work too.. and maybe someone like me will come to your thread and attempt to beat you upn over some facts that are already connected with your account.. or maybe guys like me won't say anything, and then just see how your various efforts go for a while before saying anything?  I don't know about my own future action or the actions of other members;.. I am just speaking hypothetically, and you are the one who had earlier proclaimed that you had established D_W as a throw away account.. but then you seem to be building on such account and even proclaiming such account  to have honour.. and all these kinds of things.. so in that regard you are seeming to be moving in the direction of wanting to not throw away such account.

I have not expressed any desire to take up a collection to support Core development.  You are making up an idea, then punching down your own idea as a strawman in a way that is wrongful towards me.  

Just raising a seemingly fair question and mentioning a hypothetical.. and I doubt whatever I said was not sufficiently fair given your level of pushing morality in terms of what is a "good bitcoiner" in terms of how much "good bitcoiners" should be giving towards the funding of devs.

I have never cheated, begged, mooched, or shown even the slightest inclination to do so.  If I hypothetically wished to handle such a type of project, my personal financial condition in and of itself would not disqualify me from handling money that I would not misappropriate, even if I were literally starving.  It assuredly does not disqualify me from discussing the fact that Bitcoin developers need to be paid.

I don't disagree.  You are not precluded from those various efforts, if you so wished.

A life protip for you:  It is possible for a poor person to be friends with a rich person, if the former has the pride never to be a beggar, a mooch, or a cheater.  I learned this when young:  By a peculiar circumstance, I had lunch with a businessman.  He was impressed that when lunch was done, I pulled out my wallet and picked up my part of the tab.  I was a youth working odd jobs for low wages.  He was rich, and accustomed to people trying to mooch off of him.  We became fast friends.

Are you telling me something that you speculated that I did not already know in regards to judgement/character and even things that sometimes might happen in the real world to affect how character/credibility might be assessed by others?    A lot of factors come to play in terms of judging the character of others and whether there is trust, and also how much time/testing has to take place before trust develops.  there can be a difference between I trust you to do my gardening or I trust you to drive my car or I trust you to do my office work or I trust you to be my personal accountant... or I trust you to take my daughter on a date... hahahahaha thought that I would throw that last one in there for fuuuuuuun..

Although I have had my ups and downs, I am still the same man.  

That could be good and bad.  Hopefully, many of us learn through our experiences and even make some changes along the way, and surely there can be many ways that we are limited in ways that we had not even known, and sometimes we learn certain things later in life - in which it may well be way the fuck too late to act upon the learnings.  Sometimes also we have certain bad habits that we are not really able to get out of.. I certainly have such bad habits that have inhibited me in several ways throughout my life...and sometimes we are not even aware regarding certain kinds of subtle ways that certain folks are advantaged, and some of it may have to do with wealth but some of it has to do with role models.. and had we even realized such circles were possible.

The other day, I was partaking in a dinner and talk with a circle of 7 adults, and one of the grandparents started to talk about some of the aspirations of the granddaughter who had just graduated from college, and for some reason I got into a bit of a somewhat passionate set of assertions regarding some political and family value matters, and for some reason the 12 year old granddaughter of another one of the adults came over to the table, and the grandmother kept trying to get the 12 year old granddaughter  to go away.. but she wanted to listen to my little speech.. hahaha

and during that process the grandmother said that the granddaughter looked up to me and wanted to aim her career in such a way that related to what I had done. which I thought was a bit awkward.. so when I took the granddaughter aside a bit later, and I made some suggestions, the granddaughters eyes were quite glazing over.. so I was thinking that sometimes youngsters have decently high aspirations, but they have hardly any clue regarding how to get from where they are at and to move in the direction to where they want to get. .and gosh, I am wondering about how likely it might be for that granddaughter to make progress in the direction that she was stating that we was wanting to go.

Just stating that you wanting to do it is not enough.. There needs to be action too.. and just ongoing and persistent action for some kinds of things.. especially if starting out from a social situation in which there might not be any role models... and I do not mind serving as a kind of role model... but there can be issues with that too.. because, if we discuss some various ways to get from point A to point B, I surely am not expecting that a young person now would either want to follow the exact same path as I had followed, and there also could be some short cuts.. because I fucked up quite a few times along the way, too.. but no matter what there are going to be some fuck ups and some of them might not necessarily inhibit the reaching of the goals. and then the goals evolve too.. so my goals at 12 YO and 18 YO and 22 YO and 24 YO were different... even though there were some consistencies, but there were some needs to tweak too.. and I surely could have gotten from point A to point B in much better ways.. even though a lot of it worked out in the end.. but surely there are a lot of folks with way better (easier) paths. .that's for sure.. but I also cannot complain either because there are quite a few examples of relatively speaking.. I say "oh shit, that could have happened to me" and comparatively speaking I am way better off in a lot of different ways... but comparisons are not always easy to make either.. .. so maybe a goal might be comparing ourselves to ourselves... if that is even a productive thought exercise.

I have friends who are wealthier than I am.  I have never abused their friendship—not even at times when I was personally in much worse desperation than I am now.  Because I never abuse their friendship, they respect me as their equal—even if I am flat broke.  I have nothing but contempt for the bent of your strawman.

It's too bad that you feel contempt... about my way of attempting to grapple with my perceptions of what might be important and/or relevant points to make in these here interwebs.   It could be possible that others might potentially be able to get value from some of our interactions, if they had not fallen asleep half way though them.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:56:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Grayscale reports 99% of SEC comment letters support spot Bitcoin ETF.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/grayscale-reports-99-of-sec-comment-letters-support-spot-bitcoin-etf

The major concern here should be what moves would Grayscale make should SEC denies its application ( ETF proposal) come July 6th .
What could be the reaction of that event in the market?, could that cause more panic?, and how is it gonna impact the market generally.

However , That will not mean dead for Bitcoin in my opinion if that doesn't get approved ,But in the case of positive outcome and the Bitcoin ETFs got approved by SEC, I do think in my opinion that this could lead to Bitcoin to eventually bottoming out from here anytime soon or in coming months ahead and that will mean so much for the entire market and give investors more confidence.

The SEC have been denying spot bitcoin etf’s for what seems like an eternity. Another rejection won’t do much because it’s already happened so many times before. Gary Gensler is definitely getting told to keep rejecting them,  he’s approved bitcoin futures etf’s, even a shorting etf recently but not a spot etf. Somebody is definitely telling him not to. So to conclude, I think this one will also be rejected. The market won’t be affected by a rejection but we might get a pump if surprisingly he approves it.

They’ll have to approve one eventually but I don’t think it’ll be yet.

Exactly this.

Gary Gensler, who btw for those that don't know taught a course on Bitcoin blockchain for MIT, is without a doubt and definitely being told to "stand down" on approving a Bitcoin spot ETF.

Until he's told otherwise, we won't see a spot ETF.

He'll reverse course when it suits the Wall Street elites and hedge funds. He also knows that once spot ETFs are approved, bitcoin liquidity will dry up overnight and the price will likely 10X within 12-18 months after. It'll spark a new "Bitcoin gold rush."

I'm guessing they will be approved around the next halving...just in time for a new bull run. What a kawinkidink that will be.  Roll Eyes
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 06:03:35 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 06:26:04 PM

So again posting back in WO thread after small break to cope up with my mates  Wink

Whenever bitcoin is down I go to the past stats to motivate myself and hold on to my investment knowing how people call it ponzi scheme and still it recovered from all the crashes and still the number one coin in the market.

This one particular video of Andreas explaining people the importance of bitcoin when it was just around $100 but see the empty room states how many people missed the opportunity to gain something financial revolutionary at such prices

https://twitter.com/DocumentingBTC/status/1541738949185527809?t=CBlafEBQVYZXhFf4Mu0zTg&s=19

This man has been great source for bitcoin growth and spreading information about it like his book Mastering Bitcoin is must read and you will understand how bitcoin is so valuable and deflationary in nature with control over your funds.

Another chart showing the optimistic growth of bitcoin for different countries is sign of increased adoption in developing nations :

So buy if you can and it's not a financial advice  Grin

But what about uie-pooie?  Where's the DCA - cutting the junkood - thread update?

$100 per week in the last year, no?

Why stop now? Don't tell me you stopped or slowed down?  For anyone in BTC accumulation mode, it seems to be a great time to continue with regular BTC buying. .and even to be consistent with the amounts and frequencies from last year.. and as the amounts might have been increasing. if possible...

I know sometimes other things can be going on, too.. in terms of figuring out amounts that are available for BTC buying and frequencies.. and $100 per week now seems to be even be better than $100 per week last year or even $100 per week earlier in this calendar year..

Reminds me of the good ole days of being in BTC accumulation mode.. not easy.. and admittedly even a bit stressful, too, but surely has potential to really have benefits down the road.. (no guarantees, of course).  Everyone's waiting for the dip to $3k?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:03:27 PM

Explanation
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:04:16 PM

I am a reluctant Maxi.

Funny you should say that.  I’ve been trying to write an essay tentatively entitled, “The Minimal Maximalist Manifesto”.  Stalled partly for further evaluation of the term “minimal maximalist”:  It is either deep and clever, or superficially self-contradictory.  Could it work somehow with a brilliant metaphor for game-theoretic “minimax” (it’s more maximin), or is that just inside-out ridiculous like scientifically uneducated, mostly drug-addled New Agers who see “quantum” and “relativity” everywhere they look?  I am not yet sure which.

I think there is room for other blockchain projects to flourish (not 10,000 that's for sure), though I also think we will most likely gravitate to one central chain, and I think I know what it will be. Ha.  And I have a very sort of strict ethos for what I do, and do not like to see in a project, and can get overly passionate and sometimes heated about things.

Similarly here.  From my own perspective, the part relevant to WO is that altcoiners tend to be surprised at how firmly I defend Bitcoin.  Politely and diplomatically, if appropriate—vehemently, if needed.  I think this will be an uncontroversial statement:  I can act with extraordinary vehemence.

It is a well-reasoned position, not groupthink or “my team”.  (And as of now, sadly, it is not from financial self-interest.)  Bitcoin wins for decentralization and censorship-resistance on a grand scale—despite some significant flaws, Bitcoin is freedom—and moreover, Bitcoin is the metaphorical keystone of the “crypto” archway.  (Credit for that metaphor:  Me, first published here and now.)

I think that some altcoiners develop what I call “Bitcoin Envy”.  Freud was wrong about penis envy, but Bitcoin Envy is real—and it’s a real problem.  Do any of the altcoiners who dream of flipping Bitcoin pause to wonder what would really happen to their projects, if Bitcoin were to fail?  Insofar as I can see, the only realistic way for an independent alt to dethrone Bitcoin is if Bitcoin fails—and in that case, I think there is a high risk that all “crypto” may collapse.  A not-unlikely outcome is a Pyrrhic victory for the “winning” altcoin:  It can become the new king of a dollhouse-sized cryptocurrency market, where childish nerds play make-believe wealth with their toy-money.  For what purpose is that systemic risk worthwhile?  For a long shot at replacing Bitcoin?

Unfortunately, the altcoins with the most realistic chances to replace Bitcoin without imploding the whole market are faux-decentralized, economically corrupt POS (or semi-POS/soon-POS) projects with massive capital backing from big banks and VCs.  That is a statement logically equivalent to saying that big banks and VCs harbour a thinly-veiled hatred for Bitcoin, and they want either to harness it or to extinguish it.  Not news!

There are very few hypothetical causes for which I could see myself ever turning anti-Bitcoin.  Privacy is one, and it is inextricably entwined with censorship-resistance.  If Bitcoin ever were truly to become Mike Hearn’s wet dream of a surveillance and censorship coin, then regardless of the risks, I would do my best to help replace it.

In this aspect, I think that competition is healthy for Bitcoin.  The existence of some credible “privacy coins” helps to keep anti-privacy forces in check.  So does the more or less recent development of strong-privacy, 100% untraceable zero-knowledge projects on Ethereum and Solana.  The Bitcoiners who reject strong privacy should pause to consider their own self-interest:  The market will ultimately reject anything that does not get strong privacy, sooner or later.  They should also consider the economic detriment of a lack of fungibility, as I have said many times.  In the long term, “coin taint” is an existential threat to Bitcoin—a threat that can only be stopped by strong privacy.  Bitcoiners who reject strong privacy have it all upside-down and backwards:  They are their own worst enemies.

Thanks for your replies, cAPSLOCK.  I’ll try to back off a bit here on distracting you from your personal priorities—best wishes to you on that.  For my part, I should not be posting in WO right now anyway:  I talk so much about Bitcoin, I’ve got to get me some more of them bitcoins. Smiley
heslo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:18:38 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Came here to post this, even Mark Lamb has come out to confirm it is indeed Roger. Wonder how his brainwashed minions will spin this new development Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/MarkDavidLamb/status/1541831697787928576
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:36:31 PM

I talk so much about Bitcoin, I’ve got to get me some more of them bitcoins. Smiley

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:58:07 PM

I talk so much about Bitcoin, I’ve got to get me some more of them bitcoins. Smiley

the blockchains fresh out of bitcoins today. it restocks every thursday, come back then.

freaking supply chain issues, go figure.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:01:20 PM

Explanation
Gachapin

Activity: 910
Merit: 1863

bitcoin retard

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:14:12 PM

Came here to post this, even Mark Lamb has come out to confirm it is indeed Roger. Wonder how his brainwashed minions will spin this new development Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/MarkDavidLamb/status/1541831697787928576

memories....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
"Roger Ver on MTGOX Bitcoin exchange"
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 09:04:59 PM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 30825 30826 30827 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 30845 30846 30847 30848 30849 30850 30851 30852 30853 30854 30855 30856 30857 30858 30859 30860 30861 30862 30863 30864 30865 30866 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 [30875] 30876 30877 30878 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 ... 33325 »
  Print  

Jump to: