Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:51:35 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 11:22:42 PM by MalReynolds

If the big players were concerned they would be voicing their concerns and leveraging their positions to get the team to act or speak but they aren't now are they?

Actually, I have started working behind the scenes to try and get the team to communicate better.   I am pushing for a FAQ with answers for people who show up here daily after seeing a pop on coinmarketcap.com and ask "What is ICONOMI?", "Where can I buy ICN / ICNX / ICNP?" and "Why would I want to but these tokens?"

The team is listening.  Just today they have published a new FAQ on Medium that is a start...but just a start.  I want more information and detail, and so should you.  

Please go to this link and comment with one or more question(s) (and ONLY A QUESTION!) that YOU want answered by the ICONOMI team!  

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-general-q-a-27e96f7f1d6f

Things have changed so much around here I kinda look forward to seeing these answers myself, just as a refresher course.

Next I want to get this comprehensive FAQ translated into all 40 different languages that were deemed so important to get the ICO message out six months ago.  See the first post of the old thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736

I...AM...HODLING !!!  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:28:35 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 02:22:03 AM by Mendeleev

If the big players were concerned they would be voicing their concerns and leveraging their positions to get the team to act or speak but they aren't now are they?

Actually, I have started working behind the scenes to try and get the team to communicate better.   I am pushing for a FAQ with answers for people who show up here daily after seeing a pop on coinmarketcap.com and ask "What is ICONOMI?", "Where can I buy ICN / ICNX / ICNP?" and "Why would I want to but these tokens?"

The team is listening.  Just today they have published a new FAQ on Medium that is a start...but just a start.  I want more information and detail, and so should you.  

Please go to this link and comment with one or more question(s) (and ONLY A QUESTION!) that YOU want answered by the ICONOMI team!  

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-general-q-a-27e96f7f1d6f

Things have changed so much around here I kinda look forward to seeing these answers myself, just as a refresher course.

Next I want to get this comprehensive FAQ translated into all 40 different languages that were deemed so important to get the ICO message out six months ago.  See the first post of the old thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736

I...AM...HODLING !!!  

That's good to know, Mal.

It's good to see that a "big player" is helping to drive this in a positive direction.

Personally, I'd be a lot more gung-ho in my approach here, but I can see you're taking a more diplomatic approach, and easing into a solution step-by-step.

I look forward to seeing how it goes.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

I am pushing for a FAQ with answers....
That's good to know, Mal.  I can see you're taking a more diplomatic approach, and easing into a solution step-by-step....

If you think my plan includes you sitting on the sidelines as an observer, guess again.  I appreciate gadflies and think they will serve a valuable function starting around Step Four.

Say for just a moment that somebody created an ICONOMI FAQ Wiki where stuff could be continually updated by the team / accessed by newbies in a central location.  What questions should such a FAQ wiki start with in addition to these?

What Is ICONOMI?
What is the goal of ICONOMI?
How did ICONOMI get started?
Who is the team behind ICONOMI?
Who has partnered with ICONOMI?
What conferences has ICONOMI participated in to tell their story?
How many individual cryptocurrency investors have ICONOMI accounts?
What blockchain does ICONOMI use?
What wallet software does ICONOMI use?
What tokens are used in The ICONOMI Project?
How many ICN tokens are there and how are they distributed?
How many ICNX tokens are there and how are they distributed?
How many ICNP tokens are there and how are they distributed?
Where can I purchase ICN tokens?
Where can I purchase ICNX tokens?
Where can I purchase ICNP tokens?
How is investor profit distributed for holders of ICN tokens?
How is investor profit distributed for holders of ICNX tokens?
How is investor profit distributed for holders of ICNP tokens?
What projects is ICONOMI involved in to generate investor profit?
What is the status of the buyback-and-burn project?
What is the status of the ICONOMI.Index project?
What is the status of the ICONOMI.Performance project?
What is the status of the cofund.it project?
What is the status of the Digital Assets Management Platform (DAMP) project?
How can I create a Digital Asset Array (DAA) fund and use DAMP to promote my fund to investors?
What is the fee for running a DAA on DAMP?
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:56:24 AM

I am pushing for a FAQ with answers....
That's good to know, Mal.  I can see you're taking a more diplomatic approach, and easing into a solution step-by-step....

If you think my plan includes you sitting on the sidelines as an observer, guess again.  I appreciate gadflies and think they will serve a valuable function starting around Step Four.

Say for just a moment that somebody created an ICONOMI FAQ Wiki where stuff could be continually updated by the team / accessed by newbies in a central location.  What questions should such a FAQ wiki start with in addition to these?

Oh, I'll still get involved. I just look forward to seeing how your own idea pans out overall (assuming I don't tire of my current obsession...  Roll Eyes)

I won't be placated by half-measures, though, and I won't be the only one.

Making things clearer for newbies is a good move, but there are issues that extend beyond that, as I'm sure you've picked up from reading this thread, and probably thought about yourself.

I'm not sure those concerns can be tagged on to the end of your list there, but I understand that appealing to new investors/customers is a good move, financially speaking.

Current concerns mainly come from early adopters who are feeling a bit shafted. But yes, whether they've been shafted or not, the past can't be changed. We can draw conclusions about the honesty/integrity of the team from that, but your plan is forward-thinking, and hopefully we'll see better communication, transparency, accountability, and consistency, in future.

Step Four indeed Roll Eyes
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

Just in case someone will try to ride this as a new wave of FUD:

I don't want to be rewarded for my contribution, and I won't be.

For someone that has no ICN, you are extremely active and concerned about other's investment.
I wonder why you weren't so obsessed (your words) when you did have ICN. I mean, you did post, but not as much as you do know.
Pure philanthropy, one would say.. (yes, I mean you, Mendeleev)
trumpc2016

Activity: 695

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

Because some here wants ICN drop to $0,3 so they buy again Cheesy

I really don't give a fuck what people write here, it's all water. I have spoken with Jan and I understand what they are doing.

Wait for summer, the platform will be public and real marketing will be started. So the price will be much higher than now.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Rysii

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:06:48 AM

holy shit the ppl in here need fucking lives LMAO!

let them bring shit out and deliver, it's the same for the WBB dev who puts up with crap but ALWAYS delivers when the WORK IS READY.

the whales are playing the ICN market and moving walls so it'll jump in price when the time is right.  for now it's them playing to the fud with some idiot weak hands dumping.  it does suck icn isn't on polo but what can you do.  i do like more transparency tho if icn could do it....but given how big this is, it APPEARS it'd going in a good legit direction.

honestly by now most should be in the clear with their investment, no?  i sold off my initial ico investment and a bit more awhile back when it made first pump to 52k or so, then again to 60k recently.  so now the rest is free to riiiiiide until it moons.  simple really.

not sure why there's non stop ppl here whining like fucking school girls and typing all sorts of nonsense.  and also arguing about the dev or jani whoever like you're on desperate housewives tv show! lol. stop being bitches.

Exactly! Everyone, please listen to this guy! He's an idiot.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:26:23 AM

Just want to follow this thread to get further information. I saw the old thread is locked and opened a new thread. but nothing changed. trolls are still out of control. no one removing their messages and devs are still not here to answer people.

than what is the exact reason of opening a new thread?
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:38:54 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 11:50:30 AM by Mendeleev

Just in case someone will try to ride this as a new wave of FUD:

I don't want to be rewarded for my contribution, and I won't be.

For someone that has no ICN, you are extremely active and concerned about other's investment.
I wonder why you weren't so obsessed (your words) when you did have ICN. I mean, you did post, but not as much as you do know.
Pure philanthropy, one would say.. (yes, I mean you, Mendeleev)

1) My money still went into the ICO. The fact somebody else bought my tokens after that, does not change the fact that I invested initially, have followed the project for months, and am entitled to my opinion

2) It's not FUD

3) My posting frequency is a result of a culmination of decisions made. Many past posts were positive

4) I'll go buy 1 ICN off the market, so I'm allowed an opinion, shall I?

I could have just pretended I still own ICN, to avoid this sort of response, but I was honest with everybody from the start. That should speak to my character; not be used against me.

5) It's fine if you want to volunteer, and it's fine if I think you are a mug, when some bounty hunters got more for less work. Community efforts are nice, but this isn't the sort of project that's all about hugs and rainbows, so you should be paid something.

Is this the point you've reached?

"Mendeleev suggested I should be rewarded for my efforts? The man is clearly a monster!"

This thread would be almost dead if I hadn't been posting recently. That should tell you something. And I've said a lot more useful things than the halfwits who can't string a coherent post together.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

Because some here wants ICN drop to $0,3 so they buy again Cheesy

I really don't give a fuck what people write here, it's all water. I have spoken with Jan and I understand what they are doing.

Wait for summer, the platform will be public and real marketing will be started. So the price will be much higher than now.

You spoke to Jan.

Which Jan do you mean?

Also what do you mean by Summer?

Does that mean that there are going to be more delays?

Also how come the ICONOMI team are speaking to individuals instead of making a public announcement?

It looks like they are intentionally looking to have FUD so that the price tanks and they can buy cheaper......

Isn't that like proper insider trading?

Roll Eyes

PS: I really hope they didn't invest in Matchpool......

Mendeleev

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:47:41 AM

Haha! That would be quite the announcement.

"Hi guys, just to let you know... we put 50,000 ETH into matchpool, and now it's gone. Oops."
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:53:31 AM

Haha! That would be quite the announcement.

"Hi guys, just to let you know... we put 50,000 ETH into matchpool, and now it's gone. Oops."

LMAO please no!

I get the feeling they went in on WeTrust and plan to go in on MobileGO
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:10:32 PM

https://twitter.com/matchpool/status/839151977544187904

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

Good sign that ICN is going up now despite btc price increase.
I really hope ICONOMI invested in WeTrust.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

Now that ICONOMI is not paying dividend, what is stopping them from getting in Poloniex and Bittrex?.
These two exchanges can really push up prices beyond $1.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:37:18 PM

Now that ICONOMI is not paying dividend, what is stopping them from getting in Poloniex and Bittrex?.

The news should be all of a sudden so we can moooon!
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

Don't worry the big exchanges will come soon enough.
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

The news should be all of a sudden so we can moooon!
Is it safe to buy at liqui?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
justaway

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:14:01 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 01:32:58 PM by justaway

Is it safe to buy at liqui?

yes, they are around for some time now. i have used them many times and consider them trustworthy.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

Anyyyttimmee noooowwww

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: