Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties!  (Read 215282 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

I only can do that, if I believe in your currency.

So make me a believer.

Why is your currency better that dog/panda/... coin?

Make me a believer.

Why I must tell my Thai friends on bx, buy.

Or why I must tell myself, buy?

But never shoot the messenger of piano player.

hehehe ...

Simply put, you would be a fool to think that regardless of what you or your Thai friends could or could not bring in, that missing a situation where XCN will grow in way beyond coin development, or even longevity for that matter.

Pallas alone is justification enough as a developer to count on, as a reliable and honest developer, let alone an honest MAN also. Alongside the community which is already BIG and STRONG, Pallas and I have been in a few discussions about XCN, and whether you know Pallas or I personally or our backgrounds, know this much. This coin will NOT die. This coin will have the fruits of it's sacrifice and labour that we are all putting in. This coin does NOT have something that most of those other coins have, junk communities! People that don't give a damn about development or tech or even stability, just money in a pump-n-dump scenario.

If you want to be convinced, then do your research on WHO Pallas is, and the people behind him. We (CWI) would not take a second look at this coin if either developer or community were not solid and down the line.

So go buy your pandacoin, and babypandacoin, and grandpandacoin. Make money off that and be convinced that when you came here asking to BE convinced, you had your eyes closed to the community and people involved.

CWI and Pallas are no coincidence. Pallas was a good man to me when I first started, and we have been respectful associates in Crypto ever since. I will never forget the effort he put in to help me starting. That is the measure of MAN, not just a dev. Now I have CWI, and a talented team in CWI, talks are ongoing, and will continue until we make sure that these questions you ask, are as plain as the node on your face.

Unlike Pallas, I am VERY forward and occasionally abrupt, but my words are truth and nothing less.

Convince you? No thanks. If you cannot see what this coin and community already is, then you and your gamblers need to place your bets on other coins that will rise and fall, like every other one out there.

Pallas, my apologies if I have spammed the thread with this, but I say what I see.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eddy-Thailand

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

So make me a believer.

Make me a believer.

hehehe ...

Simply put, you would be a fool to think that regardless of what you or your Thai friends could or could not bring in, that missing a situation where XCN will grow in way beyond coin development, or even longevity for that matter.

Pallas alone is justification enough as a developer to count on, as a reliable and honest developer, let alone an honest MAN also. Alongside the community which is already BIG and STRONG, Pallas and I have been in a few discussions about XCN, and whether you know Pallas or I personally or our backgrounds, know this much. This coin will NOT die. This coin will have the fruits of it's sacrifice and labour that we are all putting in. This coin does NOT have something that most of those other coins have, junk communities! People that don't give a damn about development or tech or even stability, just money in a pump-n-dump scenario.

If you want to be convinced, then do your research on WHO Pallas is, and the people behind him. We (CWI) would not take a second look at this coin if either developer or community were not solid and down the line.

So go buy your pandacoin, and babypandacoin, and grandpandacoin. Make money off that and be convinced that when you came here asking to BE convinced, you had your eyes closed to the community and people involved.

CWI and Pallas are no coincidence. Pallas was a good man to me when I first started, and we have been respectful associates in Crypto ever since. I will never forget the effort he put in to help me starting. That is the measure of MAN, not just a dev. Now I have CWI, and a talented team in CWI, talks are ongoing, and will continue until we make sure that these questions you ask, are as plain as the node on your face.

Unlike Pallas, I am VERY forward and occasionally abrupt, but my words are truth and nothing less.

Convince you? No thanks. If you cannot see what this coin and community already is, then you and your gamblers need to place your bets on other coins that will rise and fall, like every other one out there.

Pallas, my apologies if I have spammed the thread with this, but I say what I see.

#crysx

You don't have to explain anything, we live in a free world. I just was eager to learn.

I never can force you to convince me, it was just a question, from a student to a teacher.

But if the official answer is, Fxck you, you are to stupid for understand it, or not worth for the effort for try to explaine, okay, I understand.

It's your call, i have to accept it.

Than live in your bubble, and shoot everybody who wish to learn more.

I feel sad or communication ends like this.

Cryptonite was the first website who gives a warning, "it maybe can goes wrong and you lose your investment".

For me that was a wonderful warning from a programmer. For marketing it's compleetly not done. But it toke my attention, and that's why i believed in the programmer(s) behind cryptonite.

But few hr's later, a msg, like fuck you stupid Non-believer, because I ask for more details, that's a game changer.

I will make a note from this communication with you, i think you are a member of the the devoloperes team of cryptonite, and I will distribute the note.

I also will translate this msg, the latest official answer from the devolopers, in Thai and place it on the chatroom on bx.in.th.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

So make me a believer.

Make me a believer.

hehehe ...

#crysx

You don't have to explain anything, we live in a free world. I just was eager to learn.

I never can force you to convince me, it was just a question, from a student to a teacher.

But if the official answer is, Fxck you, you are to stupid for understand it, or not worth for the effort for try to explaine, okay, I understand.

It's your call, i have to accept it.

Than live in your bubble, and shoot everybody who wish to learn more.

I feel sad or communication ends like this.

Cryptonite was the first website who gives a warning, "it maybe can goes wrong and you lose your investment".

For me that was a wonderful warning from a programmer. For marketing it's compleetly not done. But it toke my attention, and that's why i believed in the programmer(s) behind cryptonite.

But few hr's later, a msg, like fuck you stupid Non-believer, because I ask for more details, that's a game changer.

I will make a note from this communication with you, i think you are a member of the the devoloperes team of cryptonite, and I will distribute the note.

I also will translate this msg, the latest official answer from the devolopers, in Thai and place it on the chatroom on bx.in.th.

Listen mate.

READ and UNDERSTAND what was said. If you took it as FU, then that shows the ignorance you have as a person and not as someone that wants to learn.

You said CONVINCE, so if you understand what that means, you are basically saying, 'I already know so just show me why I should join?. You did NOT want to learn anything, and justfication of what I am stating now is reason enough to show that is exactly what you were saying.

I was not being rude, just forward and forthright. I will not repeat what I stated in the last post, because you obviously misunderstood what I ACTUALLY said, rather than what you interpreted. Please don't make yourself out to be a student of any sort when you come in with the bignoted Thai community as backing, and still pretend you asked a question to learn. Even saying that you will translate and post YOUR INTERPRETATION of what I said is a veiled threat in itself.

I understand the command of the english language is NOT your profession, but judging from your posts, you seem to understand more than what you are conveying here.

So go and translate and mimic the feined student that you are, while you make veiled threats of negativity towards me or XCN itself. I do NOT speak for the community or Pallas, I speak for what I have seen for myself. So if you wish to take that as a community standing, it shows and proves that you were NEVER here to learn, but to enforce ANYONE to CONVINCE you WHY you should 'GAMBLE' here with the coin, even after Pallas specifically stated the community and coin does NOT stand for a pump-n-dump group, which you so aptly seem to be.

See above? All the 'I' that I have posted? That does NOT mean community, and student does NOT mean CONVINCE.

Be honest about it all will you!

BTW ... NEVER ASSUME - you make an ASS out of U and ME. I am NOT one of the development team, again which shows how arrogant you are also.

Interpret and translate that any way you wish mate.

#crysx

Eddy-Thailand

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

First, I am not your mate, I have no idea who you are

Second, if you write something, I read it with my eyes and translate it to my world.

Forget all the blablablablabla, i try to find the words what are important to me.

I have made my idea, I made my opinion, based on the last communications on this forum.

I will be honest, my feeling about Cryptonite changed from respectfull to "hate it".

The world of programmers, after 40 years in the sytem, still can surprise me.

In 1 day I changed from an almost believer to a hater.

People living in Asia like to gamble, and make very fast an opinion. And living in Aisa, the last 2 msg are very good for decide my opinion.

Eddy-Thailand

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

Second, if you write something, I read it with my eyes and translate it to my world.

Forget all the blablablablabla, i try to find the words what are important to me.

I have made my idea, I made my opinion, based on the last communications on this forum.

I will be honest, my feeling about Cryptonite changed from respectfull to "hate it".

People living in Asia like to gamble, and make very fast an opinion. And living in Aisa, the last 2 msg are very good for decide my opinion.

And for make you happy, we follow your advice, on bx.in.th, there is a little order on pandacoin for 0.22 bitcoins:

Eddy-Thailand

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

And for make you happy, we follow your advice, on bx.in.th, there is a little order on pandacoin for 0.22 bitcoins:

And let us play,

3 msg, make me hate you,

0.22 * 3 = 0.66

For use a nice number, will also create a sell volume order for 0.666:

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Firstly mate,

I am Australian and we call EVERYONE mate, even the women. So better I call you dumbass? OK done!

Secondly, you come to ANY thread with a veiled attempt to conjure up some bullshit about you wanting to learn when you have stated MANY times before and MANY times again that 'we' should CONVINVE you to go back to your community of gamblers, to join XCN.

Third - you changed SO easily shows ME (note to dumbass - ME meaning NOT the community) that you as false as they get. I have been in Crypto from close to the beginning and have made more advances here than you and ilk have put together. You garbage about MY responses being the responses of the XCN community are about as transparently full of crap, as you are.

I have looked at ThaiLand (through a VERY RICH Colleague of mine who OWNS a few compounds there) to setup multiple Mining Farms under his protection and he tells me the kind of people that are usually there. MOST are very decent hardworking people that do not push their way into communities with words like 'I have Thai backing' and 'Convince me'. Convince you of what? To buy coins in the hope of them rising in price? ANY coin can do that! ANY ONE! Yet you still push to be convinced! Cut the crap dumbass (where I would have said 'mate').

I WILL be there in the next three months looking at buying land there and setting up for ChainWorks Industries, but don't be fooled with who you are speaking to. I am not your average CEO. I tell it AS I SEE IT. What I see with you leaves a LOT to be desired. Come back when XCN takes on more than 100X it's current price, then look back on these posts and feel the 'hate' once again when you talked yourself out of ANY friends in the industry with your rubbish about learning.

You seriously need to LEARN how to research your industries, without TELLING people that they should convince you to buy in. That will NEVER be the way of learning, and never has been.

I am appalled at how a newbie like you could even gather the balls to come in and start demanding. You want to gamble, go ahead, no one is stopping you and everyone gambles at one time or another. PnD XCN? Take the pump-n-dump bullcrap out of here!

A strong solid coin and community can do without that rubbish.

There is another saying like 'ASSUME' ... Be careful to NEVER kick the bum that is before you now, as you may later need to kiss the same one.

EDIT - Above three messages while typing this one, PROVE my point.

#crysx

Eddy-Thailand

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Firstly mate,

I am Australian and we call EVERYONE mate, even the women. So better I call you dumbass? OK done!

Secondly, you come to ANY thread with a veiled attempt to conjure up some bullshit about you wanting to learn when you have stated MANY times before and MANY times again that 'we' should CONVINVE you to go back to your community of gamblers, to join XCN.

Third - you changed SO easily shows ME (note to dumbass - ME meaning NOT the community) that you as false as they get. I have been in Crypto from close to the beginning and have made more advances here than you and ilk have put together. You garbage about MY responses being the responses of the XCN community are about as transparently full of crap, as you are.

I have looked at ThaiLand (through a VERY RICH Colleague of mine who OWNS a few compounds there) to setup multiple Mining Farms under his protection and he tells me the kind of people that are usually there. MOST are very decent hardworking people that do not push their way into communities with words like 'I have Thai backing' and 'Convince me'. Convince you of what? To buy coins in the hope of them rising in price? ANY coin can do that! ANY ONE! Yet you still push to be convinced! Cut the crap dumbass (where I would have said 'mate').

I WILL be there in the next three months looking at buying land there and setting up for ChainWorks Industries, but don't be fooled with who you are speaking to. I am not your average CEO. I tell it AS I SEE IT. What I see with you leaves a LOT to be desired. Come back when XCN takes on more than 100X it's current price, then look back on these posts and feel the 'hate' once again when you talked yourself out of ANY friends in the industry with your rubbish about learning.

You seriously need to LEARN how to research your industries, without TELLING people that they should convince you to buy in. That will NEVER be the way of learning, and never has been.

I am appalled at how a newbie like you could even gather the balls to come in and start demanding. You want to gamble, go ahead, no one is stopping you and everyone gambles at one time or another. PnD XCN? Take the pump-n-dump bullcrap out of here!

A strong solid coin and community can do without that rubbish.

There is another saying like 'ASSUME' ... Be careful to NEVER kick the bum that is before you now, as you may later need to kiss the same one.

EDIT - Above three messages while typing this one, PROVE my point.

#crysx

Okay :

This is from you :

I have australian friends, and I never have hear them call children, or wifes from friends, mate. In Australia maybe ok, but not in Thailand or in Western Europe. Maybe to male friends, but try to use "mate" to a wife or daughters in Europe or Thailand, we are confused. Why you call a 10 year old girl mate, or why you call my wife mate, if you meet her for the first time?

And that explaine  all.

You feel yourself so superieur, that when I ask a question, you put me down like stupid.

So it's okay for you that Trump calls every woman on the earth pussy, because he have tradition to do that?

Or that every Israelian calls all Palestines terrorists?

But where we go?

My last question was, why is Cryptonite better than Dog/Panda/... coin?

And now i am almost the new Hitler because I ask that question.

All your blablablabla is like Godwin's Law.

It there is no answer to the question, .................

but back to basics,

My first question : is it a good idea for buy Cryptonite?

First yes, but, if you look at the technology, there are some risks.

Now, i am complete idiot, new incarnation of hitler, if i ask a question about the timeline.

Crysx, maybe you have hidden agenda? Your hate for people who wish to buy Cryptonite is so unrealistic. Looks your mission is to make people run away from cryptonite.

Eddy-Thailand

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

This is so kafka,

Oh my goth, but I like it,

With a push on a button, i can invest thousands, millions, in the product,

but, the owners tell me, you are an idiot,

Homo sum humani a me nihil alienum puto

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

I respect all the opinions but let me say a couple things.
I don't come here to fight with words or anything like that.
I also don't assume people will like what I do.
But there are ways and ways to say things, if you know what I mean.

Eddy-Thailand

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

I respect all the opinions but let me say a couple things.
I don't come here to fight with words or anything like that.
I also don't assume people will like what I do.
But there are ways and ways to say things, if you know what I mean.

Read this,

This is so kafka,

Oh my goth, but I like it,

With a push on a button, i can invest thousands, millions, in the product,

but, the owners tell me, you are an idiot,

Homo sum humani a me nihil alienum puto

Maybe you think you have control about your project, but understand there are people, working before you, who wish to kill it.

muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

Nobody controls open-source project.

Eh, people must learn - cryptocurrencies were created not for centralized development or product/service, but for a collective intelligence of people, who can/could make something better, with all people from the world make it even better.
Because of this you can fork any project you want and start your own network, with part of old community or with new community.

And now for what cryptos are used? Obviously Pump and dump, because it's unregulated market.
Obviously it wasn't a vision of early developers (or at least I hope it wasn't).
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6095

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

So make me a believer.

I don't know why chrysophylax got upset, I think you don't deserve that because you asked in a polite manner.

I'm not a developer of this coin (well, I tried to fix a recent bug but I terribly failed, it seems Wink ). I'm not even a heavy investor (partly because of the exchange problems). But I am a "believer".

At least, I think Cryptonite has to offer something unique.

If you look at Bitcoin, then you will notice that there is a lot of congestion in the blockchain. Transaction fees are very high, but that isn't the real problem:  The real problem is that there's simply no space for more than 7-10 transactions per second, in the best case if Segwit is used by the entire Bitcoin user community.

Cryptonite is one of the few coins that have a real solution for that: the mini-blockchain scheme. Full Nodes must only sync the blocks of the last week or so. That makes it much less problematic to offer bigger blocks. The only other coin that has a similar solution is Ardor and it's a top-30 coin and much newer.

So I think XCN is the "better Bitcoin Cash". (Look where BCash is, in terms of price.)

There may be alternatives to this scaling way, like LN. But I have read a lot about LN and the mini-blockchain solution has some advantages. In particular, it keeps the totally trustless transaction model, while LN is only "almost trustless".

PS: I plan to engage in marketing for XCN in the near future. But for now, I'm busy with a feature in Slimcoin (the feature is a simple, easy-to-use decentralized web) - another coin I fully support because of its innovative approach. Once the feature is usable and stable I'll do more for communication for both coins Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Eddy-Thailand

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Eh, people must learn - cryptocurrencies were created not for centralized development or product/service, but for a collective intelligence of people, who can/could make something better, with all people from the world make it even better.
Because of this you can fork any project you want and start your own network, with part of old community or with new community.

And now for what cryptos are used? Obviously Pump and dump, because it's unregulated market.
Obviously it wasn't a vision of early developers (or at least I hope it wasn't).

You are completely, 100% right.

Every exchange is a rape from the idea about bitcoin, and in some part, blockchain.

Selling a bitcoin for an euro or us dollar is raping the system.

I buy a meal in Thailand, and I wish to pay in Cryptonite. When my wife in Belgium need a meal, I wish to send Cryptonite, and she can buy her meal, paying in Cryptonite.

I hate it, a believer in blockchain, when i transfer to us Dollar or Euro, or Thai baht, or ringit

bogdanb

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

You are completely, 100% right.

Every exchange is a rape from the idea about bitcoin, and in some part, blockchain.

Selling a bitcoin for an euro or us dollar is raping the system.

I buy a meal in Thailand, and I wish to pay in Cryptonite. When my wife in Belgium need a meal, I wish to send Cryptonite, and she can buy her meal, paying in Cryptonite.

I hate it, a believer in blockchain, when i transfer to us Dollar or Euro, or Thai baht, or ringit

Some strong points made here today.
I respect @crysx point of view and also @Eddy-Thailand point of view.
Unfortunately, bx closed his doors to foreign traders half a year ago. I used to trade there and i even communicated on chat (google translate, of course) many times, in thai language.
So, a question for @Eddy-Thailand: Why should any of us (devs, supporters, community, etc) be interested in a market where we have no way to enter and participate?

antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

Unfortunately, bx closed his doors to foreign traders half a year ago. I used to trade there and i even communicated on chat (google translate, of course) many times, in thai language.
So, a question for @Eddy-Thailand: Why should any of us (devs, supporters, community, etc) be interested in a market where we have no way to enter and participate?

Used to trade @bx.in.th too, started when XRP was 2,000sats @cryptsy and 8,000 sats @bx.in.th, Cryptsy deposits were disabled btw, some things just never change  Wink

Another question regarding trading @bx.th for Eddy. Now they want me to scan my passport (ok), want to know my nationality (ok, it's there in the passport anyways) and an address in Thailand (which I don't have).

You all know what comes to my mind next (cough). Knowing there is a chance I need to visit Thailand at some point and after hearing some stories about prisons there I decided not to trade there.

Do they really need a real address or just "some address"?

bogdanb

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Used to trade @bx.in.th too, started when XRP was 2,000sats @cryptsy and 8,000 sats @bx.in.th, Cryptsy deposits were disabled btw, some things just never change  Wink

Another question regarding trading @bx.th for Eddy. Now they want me to scan my passport (ok), want to know my nationality (ok, it's there in the passport anyways) and an address in Thailand (which I don't have).

You all know what comes to my mind next (cough). Knowing there is a chance I need to visit Thailand at some point and after hearing some stories about prisons there I decided not to trade there.

Do they really need a real address or just "some address"?

i do not know.
replay from staff of bx was "resident in thailand". only way i've found is to declare myself "buddist student" but will take months, and i will need an 1 year visa.

gnasirator

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:37:27 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:54:36 PM by gnasirator

So make me a believer.

Make me a believer.

In short: Cryptonite is the only truly scalable crypto currency out there.

Reasons:
1. Fixed size blockchain -> does NOT grow forever, can be capped at any size you like.
2. Secure 0-confirmation transactions thanks to withdrawal limits -> INSTANT transactions possible.
3. Auto-adjusting block size -> Theoretically unlimited transactions/s.

NO other coin out there claims to have this combination of features and stays true to the decentralized & open source philosophy of the original Bitcoin. If we take e.g. DASH. They do instant transactions but haven't solved the growing blockchain problem AND need to manage special "trusted" nodes to achieve this.

Please correct me if there is a coin that does it better - I haven't heard of it yet.

The only thing Crpytonite hasn't implemented yet is perfect privacy like e.g. Monero. But we have ideas for how to achieve that, too.

That's why I believe in it. If there's one coin that has the potential to become a real-world payment system, it's Cryptonite.
Granted, other coins are far ahead of us with respect to publicity & marketing but I believe that no matter the situation, in the long run the product with the most solid foundation will end up as the winner. No matter how good the marketing, if the technology is flawed, it will bring a project down sooner or later. Best example is Bitcoin itself. Set off as a replacement for world-wide currency, it is severely struggling to fulfill that role, despite its unbelieveable publicity and resources.

XCN: CJSECkHi7tTTTA1ze9qYRkkUCKfFiF8EEG
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

Gnasirator's post should be sticky.

This past week I needed to sync XCN from scratch on Ubuntu 17.10, I also needed to find a way to sync DRK from scratch on W10.

farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:55:02 AM by farsky

Eddy-Thailand
forgive me for i getting into your discussion.
If your friends like to take risks, they can make their own conclusion))
Now the coin has dark, difficult times, if now buy it - a risk.
When there is no risk, there will be a completely different situation and price.
But instead of risk, you want the opposite: you want the developer to convince you that there is no risk.
Do you understand the essence of the contradiction))?
Either there is a risk and a low price, or there is no risk and then the price is high (in fact, there is still a risk)
Good luck with the choice

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: