Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13642 times)
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

They are buying to invest more, hoping that it will provide a good profit later on.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
padang pasir

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

many people are investing in bitcoin probably because they believe bitcoin is the best coin in the world of cryptocurrency
let alone the development of bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency every year is getting stronger, so they believe investing in bitcoin is very profitable
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Because people are so attracted with bitcoin and cryptos already because they also know the good news bitcoin is bringing with them. And it just don't stop there because these people will also tell anyone they know whom who don't know about bitcoin yet and the process is going to repeat again and again.

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

people invest in bitcoin because bitcoin lives and increases, and it is still predictable to have a promising future.

It is true that bitcoin lives and does increase in price just about every time that it gets off the bearish season. I personally think that bitcoins in the future will be of so much more value in the future than how much it is nowadays. And guess what? The only ones that will benefit from this are those people who are patient enough and strong enough to hold even at times when the markets are down as hell.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

People still buy bitcoin because they know that the price of bitcoin will be more valuable incoming more years that's why they still buying bitcoin and we all k ow that in crypto world bitcoin is the good to buy and to invest even it's risky.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Well ... Bitcoin is maybe weakening, but not abandoned. When there are people who sell, on the other hand more who think positively and think this is a good opportunity to buying digital assets such as bitcoin. That is, confidence in bitcoin is still very high and can even continue to increase.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

Because bitcon has given them so much value they know they will face opportunities as well as risk as well as seize opportunities but they have accepted and still choose to invest bitcoin despite the bitcoin price. Unstable but they have seen real potential
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

People are buying Bitcoin since it is the first prominent cryptocurrency in the world market. the useful features of Bitcoin is utilized by the global community for daily requirements. Bitcoin is a good investment and it is volatile in the market it can be used for day trading and make  profit for the public. Bitcoin is a decentralized one so no government controls it. Due to the anonymity Bitcoins transactions are recorded in electronic ledger with blockchain technology since the dealings of Bitcoin are transparent its popularity has spread world wide. Bitcoin attracts the confidence of the public so people embrace Bitcoin.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

I do not agree with what you think at the time. Because I think Bitcoin brings a very positive impact to its users. They knew before Bitcoin his life was not enough but after getting to know Bitcoin their life was so much better. The people who still buy Bitcoin include me because we are still very confident with Bitcoin. Believe that Bitcoin price can be the highest price and can be the most investment asset step.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

Bitcoin remains highly profitable for both trading and holding. It is increasingly use by many online and offline businesses around the world. Demands continue to rise as more people are expected to buy bitcoin in the second half of this year. This is one of the reason why people are still buying bitcoin because they continue to believe bitcoin's ability to survive price crashes and bounce back later.
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Because bitcoin is still the king of cryptos

So people have faith in the future of crypto / future of bitcoin

Plus institutional money will likely go into bitcoin  and other stable coins

It is still the blue-chip stock on coinmarletxap
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoins because they believe bitcoins can give huge profit to them and have strong foundation in the world of crypto. Bitcoin as we can see has gave people a strong courage to invest and earn huge profit thus making people rich. For me this is one reason why they are still investing bitcoin.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

I don't think that's probably due to any reasons, most of the newbies joining are due to craze and crowd following.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they thinking and believing that this coming months the price of bitcoin  is going high so that they still buying bitcoin .

Yes every year bitcoin price slightly growing from this month so we definitely need invest and get more profits in bitcoin but anything will happen in crypto currencies so the decision makers is ours.

Bitcoin will continue to grow so it will have an ever-increasing price and profit. And many people are interested and buy bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will continue to survive
Bitcoin will surely continue to rise and increase in price all the time so it is best source of income which is making people to buy and hold it as long as possible, bitcoin is the best source of earning money even for free and  so people are buying bitcoin to make profit and increase their wealth as a lot of people are today wealthy only because they have bitcoin in their wallet, having bitcoin reduce your tension about future as it give you satisfaction that you have something saved against the rainy days. So buy bitcoin soon it is going to raise very high.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

You clearly don't understand bitcoin. Please study.
[/quote]

They bought bitcoin for a chance to have great profits. But sad to say bitcoin has decreased and dipped the market too much and maybe you'll get nothing I mean maybe your money will gone.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

You clearly don't understand bitcoin. Please study.

They bought bitcoin for a chance to have great profits. But sad to say bitcoin has decreased and dipped the market too much and maybe you'll get nothing I mean maybe your money will gone.
[/quote]it getting down just for a while.for now on it shows recovery its value.sometimes we need to be patient if us join in this investing world.it could now give us profit immediatly.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Compared with traditional investment projects, bitcoin has more advantages in many aspects.

The investment threshold for BTC and other cryptographic currencies is low and can be traded anywhere, anytime!

Bitcoin is now seen as one of the most liquid assets in financial markets because it has bitcoin exchanges around the world.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
It is obvious that people are getting benefits from bitcoin and it is the reason why they are continuing to make investment with bitcoins. They keep buying bitcoins because they know that their lives will become better than before.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bitcoin are good to get an income once bitcoin price goes up.

Right - people know that they will make good money if they buy Bitcoin. BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency, and it will grow further. That is why, most of the guys that deal with crypto, want to have Bitcoins.
Yes bitcoin is a well knows currency it is worldwide famous currency than all other altcoins, it is very easy source to pay online for almost everything, and we can have bitcoin for as long as we want as it can be use as long term investment and it will rise in price to give us profit and saving for our better future, I love bitcoin as it gives me safety and financially freedom as I use it as an additional source of income to get extra money.
People are still buying Bitcoin because the market is stable and people like a stable market for their surety so that they buy the coins without feeling any risk. It has not been a risk at all but some people take investment as a risk, for them the currency market is stable and they can surely invest. Now the market is favors an increase trend and soon it will boost up the price so investment in this market will give you benefit.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

bitcoin is increasingly recognized by big investors and middle-class society as a very promising form of investment assets, many people who believe investing in bitcoin can generate greater profits if they are used as a form of long-term investment assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: