Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

It would be nice if we had news and progress after the snapshot.

Everyone is waiting.

I love this project and I continue to be a supporter but it is important that there is movement quickly. Wink
Need a community manager for this kind of role, to keep in touch with your community and users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

Everyone is waiting.

I love this project and I continue to be a supporter but it is important that there is movement quickly. Wink

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

I hope so that will be the starting price, I would buy a few millions  Smiley

When start? in 2019? 2020?
Spr dead. Lots of people loss your dollars.

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:13:42 AM

I really thing this project have good future.

coin101 have good history and trust foundation

He can be not good in communication, his work speak for it self.

On other hand X11 need another solid coin, specially with this ASIC raining.

I will support HLM with half of my hashrate power for sure.

Less miner, more reward, less time to wait to owns masternode.

But in long term i see HLM as a real valuable coin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

And i hope this will happend too, so my bag will full with this Helium   Wink

i think, the dev still work for HLM and sometimes a great project will show up with the best news in a good moment
for now, all we need is increase our patience

szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Need a community manager for this kind of role, to keep in touch with your community and users.

I completely agree with you. There is a community Manager (craslovell https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122434). That would be very useful if he give a bit more update or communicate a bit more here.

I am patient, but to avoid an 'uprising', similar as we have due to the lack of update before the snapshot.... Otherwise I don't really mind, FUD would be useful for me to buy HLM cheaper that the real value.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

The radio silence could simply be a waiting out of all this bitcoin forking business as
it's fast becoming a huge distraction to new projects such as these.No news is good news folks.
Fear not as they (the devs) are no doubt busy aligning ducks,crossing t's,dotting i's,etc....
You get one chance at a successful coin launch,and I have full faith the Helium team are
making sure this one goes off without a hitch and will be one of the most successful this year .
I have confidence this coin will explode when it hits the market(s).
 So hang tight everyone.Your patience will be rewarded.

Siraz

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

Are you retarded? It's in a few weeks.

WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:03:03 PM

Is there an active HELIUM airdrop going on? I see many of user here have a signature with HELIUM logo and such.
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

Is there an active HELIUM airdrop going on? I see many of user here have a signature with HELIUM logo and such.

Not anymore, you missed it...

Bestname

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:51:34 PM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

Is there an actual timeframe though? Or are you just assuming that's in a few weeks?
thecryptopian

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:00:54 PM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

Is there an actual timeframe though? Or are you just assuming that's in a few weeks?

Releasing after the fork is probably the smartest idea IMO
jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

How long do you guys figure it will be until you can trade Helium and mine it? Just curious.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
Ryancope123

Activity: 277

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

How long do you guys figure it will be until you can trade Helium and mine it? Just curious.

Soon as you can mine it I am switching my d3s over to it!

Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:36:50 PM

It will be a good coin, even with the x11 blizzard. Spreadcoin is actually still picking up too after being dumped. It is still an active coin as well. Tongue

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:00:15 AM

Cross-post from the Helium slack channel:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to make some formal introductions today as well as pass along some news on the network: The Helium team is growing and with the launch of the network right around the corner, it is time to introduce to the community some of the faces who will be representing Helium out in the real-world for us. The following is only the public-facing team members, we have several team members and contributors who for various reasons will not be public facing at this time

Founders:

@coins101 (I will let him add in this part on his own when ready)

Coins background is well known within the cryptocurrency community. He has worked on Dash (Darkcoin at the time) and not only helped influence the name 'Dash' but also contributed heavily in the technical realm. He moved over to Spreadcoin soon after and his vision for Spread eventually found its way to Helium. Coins is the main architect on the Helium team and serves as one of the leading minds in the world of cryptoeconomics. He also has a background working with Enterprise customers which makes for a natural fit for Helium.

@karmashark - Jason Cassidy

My background is in managing people, technologies and communications I left BlackBerry in 2012 and soon after entered into the blockchain industry. I have worked on several blockchain projects in the past and currently act as the vice chairman of the board for the Blockochain Association of Canada. I also advise World governments on cryptocurrency regulations and founded Crypto Consultant and Blockchain TV. With Helium, I use my knowledge of cryptoeconomics to assist @coins101 on developing out the structure of the network. A lot of the high level strategy is handled between the two founders based on their prior experience working in the Enterprise world for decades.

Chief Communications Officer
@bitcoinkw - Steve Wand

Steve comes from a background in commercial banking at TD Bank, one of the "Big 5" banks in Canada. Steve has been involved in the blockchain industry for many years and is avid Bitcoin and cryptocurrency evangelist.  Outside of managing one of Canada first Bitcoin ATM's, Steve is passionate about education and is an active presence at many blockchain conferences. Steve will be travelling the globe representing Helium at many prominent conferences as well as assisting with Enterprise partnerships, something he has been doing professionally for many years now.

Operations Manager - Africa and the Middle East
@ra - Roland Alexander

Roland will be responsible for all operational duties for Helium in Africa and the UAE. Both regions represent tremendous growth potential for blockchain technology, from payments to supply chain. Roland does public speaking on Bitcoin and blockchain technology in Africa and is a well known for his passion for life and professionalism.  Roland will also be speaking for Helium globally when possible and working to grow Helium's influence in his regions.

Community Manager
@craslovell -Chris Lovell

Chris has worked on previous blockchain projects before including Emercoin, helping to bridge the gap between technology and communications. He has conducted professional interviews in the industry, written press releases, reviewed whitepapers, written guides, ran bounty programs, on-boarded new community members and a lot more.  If you need something community based Chris is your point of contact.

Chief Marketing Officer
@cryptoconsultant - James Gonzalez

James entered the blockchain industry in late 2012 and has been an active member since. He is the other founder of Crypto Consultant and Blockchain TV as well as the Treasurer and Secretary for the Blockchain Association of Canada and the Head of the Canadian chapter for Unsung, a decentralized solution to help feed the homeless. James will be in charge of marketing strategy for Helium and brings a world-class work ethic to the team.
sfovwxsz

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:00:18 AM

Product design with dash similar, but there are more innovative highlights, worthy of attention
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:01:35 AM

cross-post from the Helium slack channel:

Part 2

------------
2. A piece of History - Helium .999 1oz Silver collectors coins

A print run of 100  .999 1oz silver Helium coins were recently commissioned. These are loadable coins that come empty (so you can load the coin with your Helium). This is a collectors item and serves as a numismatic piece. You can order your silver 1oz Helium coin(s) online at the site below. Future print runs are already in negotiations for Helium and previous series issued by the designer have fetched premiums of well over 300% ROI. His coins generally sell well and this is certainly going to help bring more exposure to Helium while creating one hell of a stocking stuffer this Christmas. Check the Silver Helium coins here:

http://finitebydesign.net/product/3-pack-1-troy-ounce-999-fine-silver-helium-only-100-coins-made/

------------
3. Network launch -

Work is coming along very well on testing, mining and the development of the Helium wallet. There are a litany of potential issues that can come up during the launch of a network like ours so it is best practice not to handcuff ourselves to a date (aka deadline). Issues often arise out of the blue and we react to them accordingly. With that said, good progress is being made and at this point there is no reason to think we are going to have any issues opening up the network to the public in due course. The website, new ANN thread graphics and re-done whitepaper are almost ready as well.

I will fall back on what I have echoed before. Anyone can launch a blockchain in a few hours these days if they truly want to get one off the ground. To launch a network of value properly often takes Time, which requires patience. Patience will pay off in the end as we are in this for the long haul. Both @coins101 and myself are not motivated by money, we have been working professionally in established careers for some time now. For us both, Helium represents the opportunity to cement a legacy that will last well beyond our years.

I thank you all for keeping the banter going, the spirits high and the price predictions even higher! You are allowing us to focus on work behind the scenes and we really appreciate the maturity shown here
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:39:51 AM

Product design with dash similar, but there are more innovative highlights, worthy of attention

and i hope the value of Helium will be more than dash in the future,
because this is more than dash

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
thesavoyard

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

Is there any chance that coins101 will release his real name? I understand his desire for privacy, but for investors, reputation is everything. I think an ambitious project like this needs a face to back it up.

thesavoyard

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:48:20 AM

and i hope the value of Helium will be more than dash in the future,
because this is more than dash

Dash has an amazing roadmap as well. They both are moving in different directions, Dash seeks to be a currency. With the resources Dash puts into research, we can expect the whole cryptocurrency universe to benefit. Cryptos have huge problems with inefficiency, they can't process a huge number of transactions and proof of work requires huge amounts of electricity.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: