Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

I will go Grin
Young people needs to learn lot of things and we should not yet required them to earn money.
For me if young people not send to school and they only do playing in computer games then much better to make earnings in bitcoin and i think they will be rich someday in their early stage of their life.
But every young population is not attracted towards computer and related activities. I believe in reality a good understanding is a must, so that users without any distraction will focus on learning about bitcoin which has the potential to give life changing experience. Another thing with young people is that it needs some basic understanding on computer which is easy for younger generation.

Younger generation is already into the internet world and with existence of smart phones it has become much easier to get connected to the world but the only issue is they are very much busy in spending their time on useless things like playing games, watching videos and etc so they should spend time online on productive things.

Indeed, many of them already have access to internet but unfortunately they only care about how to become "famous" in real life rather than knowing this awesome bitcoin. so making them attracted to bitcoin is really hard more getting hard if they had lame of intention.

I dont think that it is hard to get them attracted to bitcoins, it is just you have to give them the full details about bitcoins and its worthiness , and should guide them that how they can become independent from financial problems and make their friends also believe in bitcoin and how they all can get benefited by the cryptocurrency world. And it will also make them famous if they all start a new venture using cryptocurrency developed by them in real life also.

@ susila_bai, agree so much with you. young ones now are so into technology so this will never be hard to endorse this to them. and this may attract them and if we will try to introduce to them that thru bitcoin they can really earn money maybe they will try this one. they only have to understand the basics and how they can earn in bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:54:09 AM

I will go Grin
Young people needs to learn lot of things and we should not yet required them to earn money.
For me if young people not send to school and they only do playing in computer games then much better to make earnings in bitcoin and i think they will be rich someday in their early stage of their life.
But every young population is not attracted towards computer and related activities. I believe in reality a good understanding is a must, so that users without any distraction will focus on learning about bitcoin which has the potential to give life changing experience. Another thing with young people is that it needs some basic understanding on computer which is easy for younger generation.

Younger generation is already into the internet world and with existence of smart phones it has become much easier to get connected to the world but the only issue is they are very much busy in spending their time on useless things like playing games, watching videos and etc so they should spend time online on productive things.

Indeed, many of them already have access to internet but unfortunately they only care about how to become "famous" in real life rather than knowing this awesome bitcoin. so making them attracted to bitcoin is really hard more getting hard if they had lame of intention.

I dont think that it is hard to get them attracted to bitcoins, it is just you have to give them the full details about bitcoins and its worthiness , and should guide them that how they can become independent from financial problems and make their friends also believe in bitcoin and how they all can get benefited by the cryptocurrency world. And it will also make them famous if they all start a new venture using cryptocurrency developed by them in real life also.

@ susila_bai, agree so much with you. young ones now are so into technology so this will never be hard to endorse this to them. and this may attract them and if we will try to introduce to them that thru bitcoin they can really earn money maybe they will try this one. they only have to understand the basics and how they can earn in bitcoins.

good point! yes, bitcoin is not hard for us to be able to introduce to the youths nowadays. they were already have so much exposure to the technology so i think this will not give them a hard time to understand about bitcoin provided that they were being educated on what bitcoin is. moreover. i believe that these youths must engage in bitcoin since it will really give them an extra bucks to spend to their wants and need. actually i have a friend, and his only 13 years old and he earns 50$ in one week just joining the signature campaign not to mentions his earnings from trading. now he was able to but those gadgets and other thing ha desires to.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:00:52 AM

I will go Grin

Yes and its good to ask them to start earning bitcoins by joining signature campaign as that is the easiest way to earn bitcoins and later on they can discover many other ways of earning bitcoins depending on the skills that they hold.
AlexM

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.

As someone who went all in (100% of my portfolio, I still had a 10% of my money to cover unforseen expenses) I can confirm it is crazy, it is risky but weeks of being 90% down are long gone. I started taking out my initial fiat investment every year since and I still have over half my coins.
People should take calculated risks.

Smiley 1KQdUW6gjbJrdWUuLfMvaLzceMVE2dniB9
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.

As someone who went all in (100% of my portfolio, I still had a 10% of my money to cover unforseen expenses) I can confirm it is crazy, it is risky but weeks of being 90% down are long gone. I started taking out my initial fiat investment every year since and I still have over half my coins.

You're right there though i can't say that putting most of your money in btc would be a highly calculated risk. I think around 40-50% would already be high enough and i don't want to compromise my expenses for that kind of risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:30:40 PM

I will go Grin

good point! yes, bitcoin is not hard for us to be able to introduce to the youths nowadays. they were already have so much exposure to the technology so i think this will not give them a hard time to understand about bitcoin provided that they were being educated on what bitcoin is. moreover. i believe that these youths must engage in bitcoin since it will really give them an extra bucks to spend to their wants and need. actually i have a friend, and his only 13 years old and he earns 50$ in one week just joining the signature campaign not to mentions his earnings from trading. now he was able to but those gadgets and other thing ha desires to.

maybe not everyone can do what we do with bitcoin, long sitting in front of a laptop, read and oversee bitcoin,, maybe it was quite boring for others,, they prefer to play online games, read news online, watch movies,,, I think this is just about the intentions and interests, although bitcoin can make money, but gamers also have a large income, YouTube, blogger and lainya..tapi in bitcoin we can get a lot of things other than money, such as the ability to trade, observe charts, study investment , and can get a lot of friends here .. if you ask me .. what young people have to go to Bitcoin, I think yes. because Bitcoin is very good business opportunities.. much knowledge in bitcoin,, but,, I just think objectively in this case ... but other than that, I agree with you all ... Cool Cool Cool Grin
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:33:03 PM

You're right there though i can't say that putting most of your money in btc would be a highly calculated risk. I think around 40-50% would already be high enough and i don't want to compromise my expenses for that kind of risk.
First of all investing in bitcoin for long term is no good,if your thinking of investing in crypto for now then go for ethereum as many huge companies are focusing on ethereum blockchain so it has good future.second invest only that much that you can afford to loose,its better to invest in capital in good area as there price will increase only.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:34:28 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Indeed it is a great privilege to start earning bitcoin while young or to start earning as soon as possible. This year, the price of the bitcoin gets higher and higher which is great for all of us. But for me, even if it is a great advantage to start at a young age, I still worry about the fact that being young sometimes leads to decisions that are not well thought-out. Young minds are so curious about everything and wants to try everything which I am afraid that may lead to cases like gambling addiction and incautiousness in trading. For me, young minds or young people needs proper introduction on what and where bitcoin is for.

hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

It is interesting to make some "risky" investments on early age  Grin It helps you to learn by doing it, and to do better risk management in the future. Of course, you shouldn't put all your college money on it, even if the return rate sounds spectacular and you are pretty sure that everything is O.K.

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

It is interesting to make some "risky" investments on early age  Grin It helps you to learn by doing it, and to do better risk management in the future. Of course, you shouldn't put all your college money on it, even if the return rate sounds spectacular and you are pretty sure that everything is O.K.

don't let the school fees at risk, it is something we need to always assure of, though youngs can really earn in bitcoin, it will still depends on them if they were interested, are they enthusiast enough to give their time for earning. Those youngs who are in need of money must learn btc for its a great help. Bitcoin is really well recommended to everyone who wants to earn and who wants to assure their savings and future.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:58:05 PM

we already know about bitcoin and it is very profitable. and it's really good for those of you who still get money from parents and go all in investment in bitcoin. very good to set aside money and saving in the form of bitcoin.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

Maybe but I think not every one just the ones who doesn't have responsibilities or obligation,
Because we all know that not everyone can afford to gamble or put some money in it there are some that really need it.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

Here you counted all the pluses of bitcoin's using. I am agree that bitcoin could be the greatest opportunety to get some financial freedom from parents.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:05:40 PM

So will you advice young people to go all in at once or slowly even when taking calculated risk?
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

young people have the best option to buy bitcoin if they still live with their parents and they don't spend their money for buying need in daily. i think its the best thing that young people can do to invest their money in bitcoin while they go to school or college, i think if they are finish their study and in that time, bitcoin price is increase, then i am sure that they will be rich by selling their btc. still this is an opportunity for young people for who realize about the new technology in front of them.
Yep that's a smart comment.
Most of the people like to use Bitcoin for weird things and have no idea why they have no money when the price goes up shouldn't be using Bitcoins. There's just a junk feeling that lurks around when discussing Bitcoin to someone younger, they will either not get it or somehow that feeling just hits you saying that this young person should've be doing what they wanted at that time instead of learning about Bitcoin then ruining their lives doing something wrong. Most of the people that use Bitcoin go to Jail for doing something bad, not all people that use Bitcoin go to Jail though so we have to be careful about explaining Bitcoin to someone with a less mature mindset.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:03:54 PM

I am sure bitcoin will be more valuable in the future which means bitcoin is a good instrument for investment. Especially for the young people. So i absolutely recommend young people to invest their money to bitcoin.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:18:56 PM

We cannot know until we try.  Not all younger generation are all for games and useless things or being famous, there are lots of young people I know are already eager earning money to help their family.  So definitely introducing Bitcoin to them and how it can help them to earn money will interest them.  Though I will always advice them to prioritize their study because it will be their foundation in their Life.  Bitcoin is just a bonus.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:44:35 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I think you are stating the fact to help these young people.to habe a good and brght future, that is really nice of you. But wouldn't it be making a negative result to that young people. Yes it is great to engage people earlier so they will be having a long time learning the process, it will be a high possibility of success. But I prefer to not be focussed on such thing because they can be something more than that, we cant let them do it because we want to, they must do it because they want to.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:39:27 AM

we already know about bitcoin and it is very profitable. and it's really good for those of you who still get money from parents and go all in investment in bitcoin. very good to set aside money and saving in the form of bitcoin.
bitcoin could be advantageous (for those who are patient) because when people are not patient like a teenager, and easy to panic, then they will only get the loss of bitcoin.
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:02:58 AM

bitcoin could be advantageous (for those who are patient) because when people are not patient like a teenager, and easy to panic, then they will only get the loss of bitcoin.
The average of teenagers is new on the bitcoin. and they are not having a lot of knowledge about the trade of bitcoin and they should be learned more about it earlier.

That's why the teenager needs a mentor to be a guide for their trading journey. There is no reason for the complete newbie to join on the big market of bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: