Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

Many young.people, even children, are already involved in Bitcoin. They easy follow new technologies and development and cryptocurrencies are often on the top of their interest. This could be good for them but they have to know the limits and don't forget about education, they can't count only on Bitcoin in their future.
my be they some young people are involved in bitcoin but don't think that children may also be involved there. how can they learn about bitcoin that is too much technical and currency when all the people are mostly using it for trading and investment, the do not have any idea about trading and investment. t can only be possible when people start using bitcoin as currency in local shops.

Everyone is allowed to use btc , it will just a matter that those who knew more have more access to more complicated featyres of it,but if just using it for paymen and their wallets as saving like bank then it is fine to be used.
Even though bitcoin may have some complicated features but it is very easy to understand. In very simple words it can be called an 'online currency'.

Many people usually use bitcoin for investment and trading purposes and the majority of them prefer to do so since it is rapidly increasing even to this very second. Investment and trading is the most simple way in which bitcoin can be used.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:02:58 PM

I see that to date, a lot of people are beginning to be interested in Bitcoin. I myself became an involuntary witness of how several people from my society also began to visit bitcointalk and were interested in crypto currency. Of course, this is my credit, because I constantly talked about what I do.
A forum can not change the situation. A lot of people too high hopes for the promotion of bitcoin through the forum. It seems to me that the popularization of bitcoin can only take place through earnings. The more proposals will be on the network the more supporters and users will have a bitcoin.

Yed a lot of people are become interested about bitcoim. Bitcoin actually spreading its good news all over the world. Even me, bitcoin has been added in my daily routine. So this is really become popular, however young people has the choice go all in bitcoin. This may help them to earn here.

I  think we shouldn't force young people to go early investments on bitcoin. Yes, I agree they have their choices and I don't think bitcoin investment will be their priority. I guess there choice should be to get a high paying jobs right after college and not to think on investment. Now, if they are earning good money, then they can spread their wealth like going to bitcoin and will appreciate it for sure.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:13:24 PM

I see that to date, a lot of people are beginning to be interested in Bitcoin. I myself became an involuntary witness of how several people from my society also began to visit bitcointalk and were interested in crypto currency. Of course, this is my credit, because I constantly talked about what I do.
A forum can not change the situation. A lot of people too high hopes for the promotion of bitcoin through the forum. It seems to me that the popularization of bitcoin can only take place through earnings. The more proposals will be on the network the more supporters and users will have a bitcoin.
This forum is also a good source of income and a good source of knowledge for the user of bitcoin because it is a very bigger community of bitcoin and all of the people who adopt bitcoin also join this forum because they want to remain aware with bitcoin. So I think this forum is also very better for changing the situation.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:15:57 PM

Yed a lot of people are become interested about bitcoim. Bitcoin actually spreading its good news all over the world. Even me, bitcoin has been added in my daily routine. So this is really become popular, however young people has the choice go all in bitcoin. This may help them to earn here.

I admit that. If the young generation come forward, then it will be good for the development of the world's economy. SO, this site should be more popularized by us and tell the young people to do something by bitcoin. Thus, the success can be brought.
Ya, if all the young generation come use and taking start from bitcoin and also invest their assets in case of this bitcoin will be soon goes to development and also it will improve the economy of the world, and the young generations are also getting benefits from bitcoin .
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:58:19 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 12:09:01 AM by Zenithar

I  think we shouldn't force young people to go early investments on bitcoin. Yes, I agree they have their choices and I don't think bitcoin investment will be their priority. I guess there choice should be to get a high paying jobs right after college and not to think on investment. Now, if they are earning good money, then they can spread their wealth like going to bitcoin and will appreciate it for sure.
no we cannot force any body to go for early investment in bitcoin, i think everyone should take their own decision according to their own choice, one can show good performance where he is showing good interest, but if we will force a profession to adopt a profession he cannot become an expert in such profession. but we can only give me advise and can convince them but cannot force them at all.
AntiMasque0

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

I don't think so, maybe just to learn how it works. But not going all into.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

Young people can easily learn because they are good with new technology and although it's good to go "all in" in any investment but it's up to a certain investor if he can really be that risk taker to go all in. Mine, being an investor,  I sometimes think of going all in but I choose to diversify as it is the only way to minimize the risks.

lodcrappo

Activity: 616
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:13:30 AM

Young people can easily learn because they are good with new technology and although it's good to go "all in" in any investment but it's up to a certain investor if he can really be that risk taker to go all in. Mine, being an investor,  I sometimes think of going all in but I choose to diversify as it is the only way to minimize the risks.

I don't think it is a good idea to go all-in any single investment, ever though you're very young. We know that bitcoin future will be very bright but there is no guaranty for that so it is better to diversify your money instead of going all-in in one investment. If you like so much bitcoins then you can invest more in bitcoins but not all of your money in the single product.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:42:25 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Young people should be go all in to bitcoin because most of young people or teenagers want to earn money easily. So it's better that they know about bitcoin. And all young people or teenagers are fully aware in technologies so they have an big advantage in using bitcoin as long they have internet connection too.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Young people should be go all in to bitcoin because most of young people or teenagers want to earn money easily. So it's better that they know about bitcoin. And all young people or teenagers are fully aware in technologies so they have an big advantage in using bitcoin as long they have internet connection too.
If they were going to go all in on bitcoin then they are already risking their future because there is no money left for their future budget because they just go all in on bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin doesn't have fix price so they can easily lose money if the price will go down and that will be a big deal loss for them because they putted all their money.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

If they were going to go all in on bitcoin then they are already risking their future because there is no money left for their future budget because they just go all in on bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin doesn't have fix price so they can easily lose money if the price will go down and that will be a big deal loss for them because they putted all their money.
Even if young people and invest in coins that will not lead to very serious consequences with their loss. They just do not large amounts. The best option for them to be earning coins. Then even in a worst case scenario they risk only the fruits of their labor, but the earnings experience will remain with them always.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:07:43 AM

Young people should be financially literate and should know the importance of money, saving or investing in bitcoin is one way to prepare for their future and to become more independent when income to money. Even youre young you can earn a lot thru bitcoin, i believe whether you are young or not you can earn thru bitcoin.
Young people like anyone can earn their way with bitcoin but one of the problems is that many young people spend their money as soon as they get it, I have seen young people blowing their monthly salaries in less than ten minutes by gambling, and I have no doubts there are probably more ways to do it but the amount of financial literacy on the young people is appalling.
That is normal for a young people because they are still young and they are lacking of experiences and also knowledge in managing money and that is life they need to experience such things like that kind of problems and they will learn from it as soon as they realized the things that they made a lot of wrong decision like the spending habits that they have.
You are correct but at the same time is not like they need to make the mistakes themselves in order to learn, they could learn by watching the mistakes of their peers, I know it is possible because that is what I did, some of my peers got into drugs, or became criminals, or got their girlfriend pregnant, I only avoided making mistakes like that.
vohoanghiep5555

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:45:33 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin is so high that purchasing is a wise decision of young people because of too much risk. When you are young, living with your parents, most of the savings you save are so small that you can invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will increase or decrease so nobody knows in advance so I do not encourage you to invest all in Bitcoin
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:47:47 AM

young kids should go all into bitcoin, instead of wasting time using Facebook or other social websites, in bitcoin talk, you can earn money with or without investing money, in short, you can earn money effortlessly and if you have high rank already, you can earn much bigger amount of coins, all you need is patience and effort
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Join bitcoin need at any age, but it's too risky to put all the money in one cell. Nobody knows what exactly will be in 5 or 10 years. It's a shame then to remain with nothing.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:13:50 PM

Join bitcoin need at any age, but it's too risky to put all the money in one cell. Nobody knows what exactly will be in 5 or 10 years. It's a shame then to remain with nothing.
yes that s right distributing you assets in different places is a good decision and having low risk, but  still investment in bitcoin s also more profitable and we can earn such amount from bitcoin that we cannot with anything else.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:56:52 PM

yes that s right distributing you assets in different places is a good decision and having low risk, but  still investment in bitcoin s also more profitable and we can earn such amount from bitcoin that we cannot with anything else.

I think that is a little bit of positivity there, investing in bitcoin doesn't mean that it will be a sure profit. We all know how volatile these digital currencies is which in fact, change their price every minute everyday.

We don't know what might happen in the future, but we all know that the price will never be the same. If you will be investing on bitcoin, you must be really active on what is happening on your coins so that you will be able to make some safety measures to secure your profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:07:45 PM

young kids should go all into bitcoin, instead of wasting time using Facebook or other social websites, in bitcoin talk, you can earn money with or without investing money, in short, you can earn money effortlessly and if you have high rank already, you can earn much bigger amount of coins, all you need is patience and effort

Young kids? Do you know the age of these young kids you are refering to? "Young Kids" don't use facebook or other social websites, these kids are maybe 4 - 7 years old, they are more focussing on playing with other kids than shutting themselves in their room opening up websites or forum. Why don't we just let them play in their early ages and just introduce them to bitcoin in the right time.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:39:48 PM

I strongly agree with this but one should aware the young generation so that they will get interest in bitcoin, because this is the time to invest as much as we can if we have missed the previous opportunity of investing in bitcoins.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

Yeah I agree. Young people must go all in to the bitcoin. Young people must be now awre to the bitcoin because bitcoin is our future money. I agree you that you say young student must know own some btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: