Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:02:58 AM

I'm not sure which young people you think will invest when they barely have enough to live paycheck to paycheck. The current generation born after 1990 are considered the poorest in the last 50 years.
Depends what situation you're in.  "Young" young people, like teenagers, have easy opportunities to mess around online in their free time and potentially earn Bitcoin, which I would regard as being all in.

If you live in a middle class family with your parents, sometimes it could be a great option.
in fact the trend of the young people is toward internet and computer, and therefore they are giving preference to online shopping and therefore they will online currency for that and that is the reason that they have the best option to use bitcoin for shopping online.

So that can be a reason why young people must go all in or invest everything to bitcoin? Is that really necessary? You can also pay using your accounts in many ways, credit card, you can even pay it offline based on what you have talked about. There is a lot of way to make payment online, and do you think popular online shops  accept bitcoin? They mostly do not accept bitcoin.

It's for putting their saving in bitcoin for future preferences not for today enjoyment. Though they can still really use credit card but btc can be helpful for its value grows as time went by. But they need to put effort in learning btc.
It is better to just have savings in bitcoin rather than the usual saving method like bank because in bank they only provide very small profits for their savers and it is not that quite good for a business minded person because in bitcoin you can earn that interest in just a day or week so it is better to just regularly save money in bitcoin rather than bank.
It's worse than that really.  Banks sometimes give negative interest in reality, because the interest rates they give can't keep up with inflation.

Furthermore, the whole banking system is basically a giant Ponzi scheme.

As long as none of the money is backed by anything, people will wrongly think they're getting free money from interest... then it'll come back to kick them in the face.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

Why only young people. Everyone should invest in bitcoin. It is gaining acceptance worldwide and also showing very high growth rates which makes it an amazing investment option.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

Why only young people. Everyone should invest in bitcoin. It is gaining acceptance worldwide and also showing very high growth rates which makes it an amazing investment option.
The question here is why their target is young people? Why not the adult that have had their own money to invest to bitcoin. Well todays life of young people, people under age can also gather their own money for themselves. Young people can also work hard and earn money for their own needs and wants, but not all of young people.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

Let me clarify things up are you expecting to have 21,000,000$ out of your 21 BTC or are you expecting to have 48,000$ each to create a million dollars out of it? Either way it still a long shot. You know why? 10 years is still a pretty long way to go and predicting it right now will make it more inaccurate. Im not saying Bitcoin has not future but what I am trying to say is that Bitcoin's future is unpredictable.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:49:08 PM

People here are suggesting/targeting young people because they do think we usually in need of more time to get the full benefit of bitcoin holding. Probably I am in your side because I do not think bitcoin will take longer periods to get its maximum value by considering its rate of growth and potential.

In my opinion bitcoin still a better option for investment for mid age people and even for elder people. Because we can expect bitcoin to hit $ 1 million value also in next five years itself. Hence it can be a good investment opportunity regardless of age of investors.
Lenzie

Activity: 658

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

I think the right statement should be. We should have started bitcoin at an early age. If I have known this earlier then maybe bitcoin would have given me a lot more of the opportunities and advantages. It is never too late to start.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Novun

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

As most people here I believe in buying Bitcoin and other cryptos at regular intervals and slowly build up your fortune.
This article is relevant to this topic: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/apos-much-20-something-save-150313075.html
That being said having a side business is also very important. Not just because of the extra cash, but if you lose your main job there is something that you can develop into a full business.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:31:23 PM

The question here is why their target is young people? Why not the adult that have had their own money to invest to bitcoin. Well todays life of young people, people under age can also gather their own money for themselves. Young people can also work hard and earn money for their own needs and wants, but not all of young people.
to me i think that here in this form most of the people are adult and above 30 years of ages, and specially those people who have invested ther money here in trading. in fact for trading you need to have good experience in trading, you must also have trading skill and knowledge about trading, and only this way you can show good result in trading.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

to me i think that here in this form most of the people are adult and above 30 years of ages, and specially those people who have invested ther money here in trading. in fact for trading you need to have good experience in trading, you must also have trading skill and knowledge about trading, and only this way you can show good result in trading.

Good experience is also needed in trade and investment and in all financial transactions. Yes, young people often do not have this experience. But they must learn. This will give them success and lead to a brighter future

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

Young people should go all in on bitcoin well that's good for teens for now because of high tech today and also teens are more conscious in everything as of today it is better to learn bitcoin in young age in order to success in bitcoin someday in this industry.  
Let's be honest - bitcoin is still havs not so many trust from people to be accepted everywhere and to all people think about it without scare and doubt. I think bitcoin can become good underworking for teens. But for that bitcoin ATM should be available in many cities.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

Young people should go all in on bitcoin well that's good for teens for now because of high tech today and also teens are more conscious in everything as of today it is better to learn bitcoin in young age in order to success in bitcoin someday in this industry.  
Let's be honest - bitcoin is still havs not so many trust from people to be accepted everywhere and to all people think about it without scare and doubt. I think bitcoin can become good underworking for teens. But for that bitcoin ATM should be available in many cities.

I wonder what is the relation of Bitcoin ATM being available in many cities with kids or young people going all in on Bitcoin?  I do not see any connection between these two.  Though I think kids that have no responsibility and still depending on their parents for their allowance should go all in to bitcoin because there is a huge possibility that Bitcoin will help them in the financial aspect of their lives in the future.
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

Already told my nephew to learn what bitcoin is and invest to it while he is young cause it will make him successful and millionaire someday. Now all the money he saves from last year had been invested into bitcoin .

The question is where your nephew will get the money for him to invest in bitcoin? But that's a good thing that you did introduced him to bitcoin.

There are a lot of young kids that are now exposed when it comes to businesses and other profitable materials.

Surely your nephew will be having a good future with bitcoin.
It's good if you will become rich together, you know what we should not be wasting this opportunity to invest because
there is a bigger room for improvement. Bitcoin will absolutely be a hit in the future, more money will come in and demand will grow.

Agreed but i don't think youngster can see themselves doing this kinds of things. There mind is still in there hopes and dreams and even having a happy moment. Maybe there are some youngster that can find interest doing the investment trading but they would really need patience and to always check the market online and learn to budget there times and savings. Because for me after i traded i invest the same money and not really planing for my future and just spend the money wherever i can.

Those young people might not experiencing financial problem ,but those who are in need might get interested already in earning especially if they are not financially capable.
They might be interested in EARNING bitcoins not investing into it, if you are already a poor student and you make some bad investment decisions with bitcoin then you would be screwed completely. To be honest I was never in need of big money or something so I never had any big amounts of bitcoin, but still it's really fun to see the price going up and down and the thrill of making some small money out of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

in fact the interest of the young people is already toward online trading and shopping, and for that they are already using bitcoin, because bitcoin is the only good source for them to be use of online trading and shopping, although there are some other altcoin but to me i think bitcoin is more trusted and reliable to use for online purposes and you can put your assets in bitcoin without any doubt and fear.
spngebob

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I don't agree with you. No one should go all in with investment.
Let the young people have fun with money their parents give to them.
I think better solution would be - young people should convince parents to invest in bitcoins.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:08:13 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I don't agree with you. No one should go all in with investment.
Let the young people have fun with money their parents give to them.
I think better solution would be - young people should convince parents to invest in bitcoins.

I think both alternatives are good.  Grin

Young people going all into Bitcoin and their parents investing in BTCs too, surely not all the money... It's a good alternative for young people to rise their funds thinking about future by investing in Bitcoins. It's good for them and for their parents that could be helped by the sons as money won't be a problem for them if they starting investing in BTCs since now.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

Bitcoin is a wonderful investment for young people because they have some years more to hold their coins. However, going all in is a bit too much. First of all, even at a young age, they, too, have a life so they also need money to satisfy their needs and wants. Although their parents are in-charge for their finances, some family cannot afford much also so a portion is reasonable.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:48:23 PM

I do not think you need to get young people to join and understand bitcoin. They already do that. You know most bitcoin users are someone who has a young age

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:54:09 AM

All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.
Exactly this is not a good if all young people should go on bitcoin. We are not sure if they will become successful here. I thing young people should focus first to their study, bitcoin will help them to achieve their goal but not 100% because as like what you've said bitcoin is too risky in some point.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.
Exactly this is not a good if all young people should go on bitcoin. We are not sure if they will become successful here. I thing young people should focus first to their study, bitcoin will help them to achieve their goal but not 100% because as like what you've said bitcoin is too risky in some point.
Start as early as you can, that is what kind of mind set i have and i stick to that because i think it is true that if you start early then you will finish the game early. It is a good start for the young people like teens to start accepting and embracing these kinds of opportunities in the internet and there is nothing wrong if they will get a loss or made a mistakes because it is normal and as long as they are continue moving then they will succeed.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:04:20 AM

Start as early as you can, that is what kind of mind set i have and i stick to that because i think it is true that if you start early then you will finish the game early. It is a good start for the young people like teens to start accepting and embracing these kinds of opportunities in the internet and there is nothing wrong if they will get a loss or made a mistakes because it is normal and as long as they are continue moving then they will succeed.

With a great opportunity, comes a great consequence. Young kids especially teens are easy to get addicted to something especially computer games, but when you tell them to earn bitcoin and earn big money, they will be focusing on those not on thing that must come first like studying. These kids are also easy to give up, doing these thing requires a big patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: