Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Limbor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:54:05 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Thats indeed a great idea, when you are living with your parents and you dont spend any money on rent and other things, this will get you to save more money to invest in bitcoins and other investment opportunities.
To be honest, I do not know if it's worth it to live with your old parents. The fact is that it is better to remain without additional income, but to be much freer and live by yourself. Freedom can not be bought for any money. Although it all depends on the parents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:11:29 PM

Most young people but not really all, if he like gamble.. i think he should all in, because young is do not have big responsibilities yet and u need to take the risk if u want to be succes
If you are having experience in online gambling then you can win easily while you will lost your whole money. So i will suggest you few example try to spend a 25% in gambling then you will have a chances to win. If you are having genius mind. If you are lack of skill in a one click you can loss all the money so in my opinion go for further investment not for gambling sites if you are not having skills.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:21:09 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Thats indeed a great idea, when you are living with your parents and you dont spend any money on rent and other things, this will get you to save more money to invest in bitcoins and other investment opportunities.
Depending on your parents is not a great idea. Even if I live with my parents, I will never do suck kind of that. We are young but we need to make money on ourselves in order to raise our family which includes our parents, too.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

we have joint family system in my area.we live together with your parents, even after marriage we manage to live together in one house. i think there are a lot of other advantages while living in joint family. but still in joint family system there some drawbacks. for example in joint family system you cannot give time to your family. and their education can be interrupted too much.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:28:47 PM

Going all in may not be a good idea, especially for them. Few are those prepared psychologically for the high volatility in the market for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

Why it is not a good idea? Crypto's are the future in currency and digital transactions. And if you don't want to take the risk of volatility of bitcoin then don't invest with it.  I think it's a good idea if young people are going to go all in with bitcoin because they are the future of this world. Once they have bitcoins it's going to be their future assets.
Also if people start to use bitcoin from a young age then it is more likely they continue this behavior into adulthood when they have more access to resources and when they can take better advantage of the possibilities that bitcoin brings to them, that way bitcoin adoption will organically.

Children today are now more open minded because also of the influence of their parent. If their parents are wise, they will allow their kids to know more about investments and bitcoin itself. So that when their kids grow up they don't have to strive working in an office where there is a boss as they have bitcoins as their assets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:25:30 AM

Young people should invest with bitcoin now because i believe that bitcoin will help them achieve their future needs, me personally i encouraged every young people to study investing now because i believe this is the key for a secured future.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:34:45 AM

All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.

I strongly agree to this too. because as an individual you should properly have a good risk management to have a good financial management. Having 20-35% investment for it would be good enough if your not a risk taker.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:53:53 AM

Young people should invest with bitcoin now because i believe that bitcoin will help them achieve their future needs, me personally i encouraged every young people to study investing now because i believe this is the key for a secured future.
I'm not agree with you, investment is a not a game, it needs an experience and I think the young people are not aware in this business. For me, its ok to young people that go in bitcoin if they have knowledge or have a mentor to help incase of problem. But we are know that bitcoin can help us to fill our needs, the only they need is allotting of time and getting more information before we go in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
attentionSicker

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

It's a win-win situation for them, they could earn money at an early age and saved for their future. If they focus on bitcoin instead of playing online and offline games on their gadgets, it's not just managing time but it's also managing money.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

I'm not agree with you, investment is a not a game, it needs an experience and I think the young people are not aware in this business. For me, its ok to young people that go in bitcoin if they have knowledge or have a mentor to help incase of problem. But we are know that bitcoin can help us to fill our needs, the only they need is allotting of time and getting more information before we go in bitcoin.
yes that is right that investment and trading are not the game they are the important source of our income. in fact trading and investment need experience and skills. and those people who do not have experience in trading then they cannot make money from trading and then trading is in fact more risky than gambling, and there are chances to lose money.
MySharktank5

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

Young people could be informed about bitcoin, but not all of them going in. You even may have some troubles if all of them were plenty users of BTC or similar.
Rove_V

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

I think that's idea good is but better is that you slowly in on
investments go.Not because, I think it is in those jahr such decisions rishikant is. I think that's better that young people of beginning learn, how neads better and safer invest.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

investments go.Not because, I think it is in those jahr such decisions rishikant is. I think that's better that young people of beginning learn, how neads better and safer invest.
in fact young people have mostly less experience and they mostly do not know proper ways of trading, therefore they should join trading but should invest money with extreme care and should only invest such amount of money they he can bare to lose, because in very beginning he will face to lose money for some time and after getting experience he will become able to make more money.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

Youngsters are more involved in bitcoins and are earning in the best ways possible and the percentage of older generation would be very less in bitcoins as most of them would not be aware about bitcoins at a moment.
I don't think that being young necessarily means that you will be interested on bitcoin what it happens is that those that are older need to make safer investment since they do not have as much time to recover if they make a mistake in their investments, since I’m young I can afford to make a mistake or two in my investments so that is why I do not have a problem risking some of my money in crypto.
They have and we all have the tike to recover its only a matter of skills ,If a young people or old have no skills so he can't recover it in a months or years but if you are skillful even you start with nothing again you can recover slowly.
It is not only a matter of skill is a matter of time, the longer you invest the greater the returns that is a known rule in investing, if a person that is about to retire decided to invest in bitcoin and then bitcoin crashes then that person does not have the time to recover from it, but if a young people invest in bitcoin and then the price crashes that person can easily wait until bitcoin recovers its previous price to sell or to keep holding if he wishes.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:25:31 AM

Youngsters are more involved in bitcoins and are earning in the best ways possible and the percentage of older generation would be very less in bitcoins as most of them would not be aware about bitcoins at a moment.
I don't think that being young necessarily means that you will be interested on bitcoin what it happens is that those that are older need to make safer investment since they do not have as much time to recover if they make a mistake in their investments, since I’m young I can afford to make a mistake or two in my investments so that is why I do not have a problem risking some of my money in crypto.
They have and we all have the tike to recover its only a matter of skills ,If a young people or old have no skills so he can't recover it in a months or years but if you are skillful even you start with nothing again you can recover slowly.
It is not only a matter of skill is a matter of time, the longer you invest the greater the returns that is a known rule in investing, if a person that is about to retire decided to invest in bitcoin and then bitcoin crashes then that person does not have the time to recover from it, but if a young people invest in bitcoin and then the price crashes that person can easily wait until bitcoin recovers its previous price to sell or to keep holding if he wishes.
yes i agree on this qoute .i think it is not about the  skills.whats  your skills for if you are old emough to do things.i think this time is the right to the young people to get in touch with the bitcoin.and learning about it could be the greater preparation for the near future.in order to have an extra ordinary to a big income in time that they know about it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:35:52 AM

in fact young people have mostly less experience and they mostly do not know proper ways of trading, therefore they should join trading but should invest money with extreme care and should only invest such amount of money they he can bare to lose, because in very beginning he will face to lose money for some time and after getting experience he will become able to make more money.

Experience they say is the best teacher and if we don't teach these kids through experience how to loose money and how to gain money they wouldn't understand us hypothetically when we speak.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:05:17 AM

Experience they say is the best teacher and if we don't teach these kids through experience how to loose money and how to gain money they wouldn't understand us hypothetically when we speak.
Have point, allow them to grow and understand how it is hard to earn money . But if they really wants to earn and their current decision is really in need,they might really get interst and hooked on btc since they can earn a lot on it will depend on once situation whether they can manage it or not.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:00:51 AM

Bitcoin is for the young people. It is a new technology, a new  mode of currency and youngster should be more attractive towards it. Old people are not much interested in new things and therefore i can safely say that they will not accept bitcoin so easily. Also they will not be able to understand all the theory and working of bitcoins. Bitcoin is for the new generation and i can see after 50 years only bitcoin will used for transactions all over the world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Have point, allow them to grow and understand how it is hard to earn money . But if they really wants to earn and their current decision is really in need,they might really get interst and hooked on btc since they can earn a lot on it will depend on once situation whether they can manage it or not.

Young people are connected to bitcoin because they can earn their first money thanks to bitcoin. Younger is very interested in the virtual world and bitcoin as part of this world is also interested in them. This is good, because the crypto currency is the future

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:18:10 AM

Young people are not that fully minded to think about trading and investment if there going to test that maybe gambing will there direction those minds all their know is to play and play they think gambling is the right way to start earning money from bitcoin until it will destyor their life.

But i think if young people are taught properly the Do and dont of Bitcoin, they can start gathering bitcoin at an early age , making it easy for them to meet thier expenses  when they grow up as the price of bitcoin will be much more it is now.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: