Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

Right. Young people should go all in. The risks are very low compared to the rewards.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emem03

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:12:29 AM

Young people should go all bitcoin because it may helps for their studies and for their bright future. Because bitcoin gives extra income and helps the needs of the people.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:46:44 AM

Bitcoin is good idea for every young people, its going to be a good foundation for them on earning for their future. Its a good way of investment, knowing that bitcoin is the most established cryptocurrency that has a bright future. Young people would also be thought on proper handling of asset and how to wisely invest their money. But I dont agree that young people should go all in or full time, they can spend time bitcoin but they should also worj for diploma. There is no assurance for the future of bitcoin but diploma has. Bitcoin and school can go along well. You dobt have to give up one and choose another. Its simple as, do bitcoin alongside with studying.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:55:55 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
There are lot of potentials in the industry and people especially the young ones should be ready to harness the potentials in the market, the younger generation should read and learn as much as they can about the market because its going to pay off one day
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

First of all teaching Bitcoin to young one isn't a good thing. As a child they must focus on their studies rather than dealing with Bitcoin. They are not so much wise and knowledgeable to deal on it. It is better to start bitcoining when they already rich teenage.

twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

Bitcoin is a great inventment. Bought 0.5 btc, 6 month ago (at 890$/1btc). Just keeps going up:)
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:31:37 PM

Bitcoin is a great inventment. Bought 0.5 btc, 6 month ago (at 890$/1btc). Just keeps going up:)
Yes this is true, but you did not explain it clearly the possible they need to do, to success. Well, I agree with you, I have save a bitcoin on march 2017 and it has a big profit, the price from $900+ to $4800 can gives me allot of income. I think who sell their bitcoin is past month are blaming their selves because of pumping to highest price of the bitcoin now. That profit is very helpful, if this pumping countinuously happen, who save a bitcoin will become rich in the future.
colossus

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Obey me and live or disobey and die.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:38:09 PM

Yes yes good idea
but every young people havent money to live lol
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Yes yes good idea
but every young people havent money to live lol

Whoah i don't think that would be advisable. Of course young people need to still have a life for young people. Never go all in in anything that you're not sure about and as good as bitcoin is, we really are never sure about how this will play out in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

I think young people at there young age must put already things in bitcoin because as they grow old they make things different before and they need some money to do it and bitcoin is already there for that thing.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

Yes i think its good for them for the young age they learn bitcoin knowledge all in atleast learn little by little because this is so hard,there so many benefit if you learn bitcoin mostly in body and mind,i say body because i always tired everytime i play faucet more than 16 hours a day

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

Bitcoin can be used by all circles, both young and adult. With bitcoin features that use internet services, everyone should be able to utilize digital currency technology in the form of bitcoin. At a young age most of them take the time to have fun in cyberspace just to play online games, it would be nice if they could find bitcoin, so the time they spend for fun should be offset by using bitcoin online income. If they (young people) know the value of the current bitcoin whose value is so valuable, they are tempted to try to use bitcoin services to earn money from the internet, instead they will reduce the activity of playing games to earn money from online activities from bitcoin itself

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

Yes you might right of young people should learn how to do bitcoin but let's consider of how they think of bitcoin first because we can't push people on something that they're not interested to. If we push young people or if we tell what should they do it is like controlling them. Bitcoin will not the one who will come to people, people should come to bitcoin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

i am sure that now you have big smile because you make big profit. i am agree young people should go all in on bitcoin but i think they need to divide their money to buy bitcoin because they still need the money to buy something in their real life. but if they can get additional work then i think they can divide until 40%-60% or 50%-50% or even more so they can have the best investment for their future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:57:56 PM

well it should be atleast they have the assurance if they join in the btc community that their future will be great, unlike when they are just in their houses and do nothing wait for food, they can be saving money through bitcoins,
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:21:24 PM

right .. if you are young and have money you should invest bitcoin. therefore for your future. maybe today you will not feel the advantage of having bitcoin. but if you are old bitcoin will surprise you .. you will become a millionaire. and you do not have to work too hard to earn money. enough with bitcoin you can earn money. bitcoin that you save when young. now in old age you become very much money. you just enjoy the results you planted in your youth first.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

well it should be atleast they have the assurance if they join in the btc community that their future will be great, unlike when they are just in their houses and do nothing wait for food, they can be saving money through bitcoins,
Do you think saving your money through Bitcoin better than Gold? Becasue the volatility of Bitcoin market very strong and it can make you fearing. Therefore, just a wrong choice, you will loss a lot of money and never want saving your money in Bitcoin again.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:35:54 PM

Bitcoin is a universal currency. I see no reason that they could not use old people. As for young people what bitcoin really gave them the opportunity to build their future with their hands and sin not to take advantage of this chance.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:51:00 PM

Bitcoin is a universal currency. I see no reason that they could not use old people. As for young people what bitcoin really gave them the opportunity to build their future with their hands and sin not to take advantage of this chance.
I think you already have answered your question, and that is what OP is trying to point about, people who are even in their teenages years should consider investing in order to have a good future, now I don't have anything against the old people but time is their enemy as well as money as they are both limited with it, your investment's key to be profitable is of course time and young people have a lot of it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:11:29 AM

It wouldn't give much good when young people will just go all the way without balancing the risks. It won't teach good at investing that way, they must have to learned the neeeded information on how? when? what? about bitcoin or altcoin they must supposedly be into. Emotions and eagerness is prone for broken bones and broken dreams. Be careful and be ready before doing something when money is involved.

HODL
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: