Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

I think he is not provoking but stating the fact and suggesting young people what he wanted also in his life. Sharing your thoughts/ ideas is a good thing that only means you are willing to share.
Rather he has given the sincerest piece of advice to young people. This era is of technology and we can’t move in this world without technology. Bitcoins are the latest technology and soon they are going to overtake the world economical systems. So I believe we young people should invest here as much as we can.
that is true that bitcoin is the latest technology in economic world. but its not like it gonna overtake world sir. there still much country that didnt have any internet because of bad economy. also country who ban bitcoin.
but young people on growing country that dont have much job to offer can go into bitcoin and investing a lot. this affecting young people that have internet at home and familiar with internet.
All true Bitcoins is just an alt money but i may become the reason to take us in the new mode of currency or transactions. The you people can have a more time on bitcoins and technology. But tye fact that at younger age they should now how to invest in the right mind and not too much spending or go all in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bahandhi0508

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:04:26 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Yes I agree with you, young people should start investing, especially those who are still dependent with their parents because years from now, bitcoin price will get higher. When the time comes that they're already independent, the savings or profit from investments will really help a lot. The only thing from what you've said that I disagree is about the "go all in". That's too risky.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:18:17 PM

I think the most people involved in Bitcoin are the young people, old people still having many doubts and even don't know anything about Bitcoin and have fear about it.
Bitcoin is not for young age only, no age required and this is for everyone. We are all welcome in bitcoin world, the most important things is that you have passion and interest to be a part of this. Because bitcoin is a learning and earning process, if you want to take challenges then you have a chance in bitcoin.
MCS23

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

I believe that bitcoin provides an excellent opportunity for young people to earn money to secure their future. You only need to buy coins and wait until the price well grows. It does not distract from study and will allow you to make a profit.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I don't think it's a good idea to advice the young ones to go all in already. We all want to be able to buy all the things we want and go to places we want to go to especially during our teenage years but young people should focus on setting their future first than enjoying now and paying the consequences later. Bitcoin does not need so much time rather you can use it as an extra income and not as main job that you will go all in for it.

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:38:16 PM

I guess it's not recommended for young people to all in on bitcoin. They are still young to take such decisions at high risk. There is still much they can do like learn more about bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

It is a good thing if you will start up doing bitcoin as early as you can but the fact that you can not bring back the time of your younger years will make you think about going all in with bitcoin. We may see it as a perfect opportunity to earn but are we really gaining from it? You should still consider the fact that you should set your future firts before anything else, focus on finishing your studies. You can still do bitcoin while doing it but you should not give bitcoin all.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

I guess it's not recommended for young people to all in on bitcoin. They are still young to take such decisions at high risk. There is still much they can do like learn more about bitcoin.

You may suggest to the young people about bitcoin. Because if the come to Bitcoin very early means they will became a millionaire or billionaire at the age of 35 itself. No need to wait till the 65 years to became millionaire. If they became milloniare at 35 years means ,they  can live the life as they like to be.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

I believe that bitcoin provides an excellent opportunity for young people to earn money to secure their future. You only need to buy coins and wait until the price well grows. It does not distract from study and will allow you to make a profit.

But you have to have spare money for the buying, right? I for one never have spare money. What I can do, however, is to earn bitcoin and I do all I can to succeed in that. In other words I invest my spare time in earning bitcoin, almost all my spare time, to be exact. I am young and in that regard I agree with OP, young people should go all in on bitcoin, this is what the best for them to do these days.
thoham

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

Don't do it ! Don't risk your life even Bitcoin is good invesment! Go with plan don't go all in!
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:00:16 PM

I'm confident Bitcoin will increase in value over the long run, perhaps not as dramatically in the past but it will surely beat the stock market exponentially.  That said, I disagree with the statement that young people should go all in on Bitcoin because diversification is important.  There is always the risk that there will be some hack and peoples wallets disappear and as we all know, if that happens there is NOTHING you can do.  Albeit unlikely, BTC could end up being valueless as well.

My advice, fully fund your traditional retirement account and invest your savings into cryto.  Don't take out loans to buy crypto either.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

Well there were many young person here who are good in bitcoin.  Actually the one who taught me about bitcoin is just a student.  But yes we should not go all in on bitcoin even if we are not young anymore.  Investing in bitcoin is really a risk and if you are new to it you should not invest all what you have.  
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:11:42 PM

Well there were many young person here who are good in bitcoin.  Actually the one who taught me about bitcoin is just a student.  But yes we should not go all in on bitcoin even if we are not young anymore.  Investing in bitcoin is really a risk and if you are new to it you should not invest all what you have.  

Well invest on what can afford to loss. Investing requires a risky person because sometimes it is a fail but if you do have a knowledge about it and finding news or any new about it then you can, the only thing is if you invest try to invest that makes you happy that you can afford it although it is a loss. Now investing in bitcoin is really difficult because of its high price but still it is profitable

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:51:05 PM

I want in my life to work even I'm too old. I want to make money more than 50 btc after 50 years. I want to be a productive and happy person. This is my passion to earn bitcoin, I live with it. I will use my bitcoin to buy altcoins and invest it in ICO. High risk higher bitcoin you can get.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Young generation should be using existence of bitcoin for a more brilliant future. But most, it's younger generation who like to waste money and time more, while they never know how hard to make money. And it happens to children who are spoiled by their parents.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

Yes I could imagine how better the life will become when children or youngsters start getting into bitcoin as early as they start understanding about it. I have read many forum threads saying there should be lessons or subjects about the bitcoin in the school itself. If they start getting interest then they will start doing everything by all themselves. We know from our experience if we start understanding one thing then we get addicted to earn more bitcoin with it and after the mastery we also move further in and start learning whole new ways. That's the beauty of bitcoin must be taught to youngsters. With that they will earn how economic works and how hard money can be earned. The world is becoming digital so there is no problem of teaching them as early as in the school.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:52:40 PM

Totally agreeable! We are young and have so much skills to contribute not just for ourselves but by our family. If we are earning enough, we can now give money for our house bills and daily expenses. We can make our lives at ease and secure our future through saving them
Make sense, students have to take care of many things. They have to pay fee, boarding if they have, and other pocket money. Best way to is to do signature campaigning so that they might get benefit of what bitcoins are distributing over the world. Bitcoins are so amazing in this regard seriously.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:22:11 AM

it's true that you say, a lot of kids are easy to be younger than I am, I'm really happy in the bitcoin world because they dare to take decisions that many others still have twice to do. I myself just a few months ago joined in bitcoin. hopefully we all succeed in bitcoin.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:33:06 AM

I agree with that. Bitcoin investment isn't just for adults but also for young people since they have more time to work on and wait for it for better profit.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:05:45 AM

Correct! Young people should go also with bitcoin to    teach them of the idea of life and to help them to save for the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: