Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:11:44 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.
It was too risky for a young child for this kind of living. parent of this young people wont let their child for this kind of doing because the best that young people need right now was to finished their study. even bitcoin can make you millionaire at a young age, still there is a possibility that it wont happen. in some point it could destroy the life of a young people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:55:48 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.
It was too risky for a young child for this kind of living. parent of this young people wont let their child for this kind of doing because the best that young people need right now was to finished their study. even bitcoin can make you millionaire at a young age, still there is a possibility that it wont happen. in some point it could destroy the life of a young people.
i think they should go but on one condition that if they have completed their education, because after education they have to adopt a profession and  am sure that bitcoin trading will be a good opportunity for them.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:43:03 AM

No you shouldn't . Invest is alright but don't be a dumb with those acts
I think what OP is trying to say is to invest the money which we are spending on useless things . Investing everything on "one particular thing" is always risky but I don't think it is the same with BTC investment though.
Yes, it is very useful investment. It can provide you many things and many goal in a future. If you invest right now. You will enjoy the bright future of your investment result. So, keep invest in to bitcoins. Let the future come and enjoy with your heart. Because Bitcoin has proved that it has ability to enlarge your investment.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

I think what OP is trying to say is to invest the money which we are spending on useless things . Investing everything on "one particular thing" is always risky but I don't think it is the same with BTC investment though.
Yes, it is very useful investment. It can provide you many things and many goal in a future. If you invest right now. You will enjoy the bright future of your investment result. So, keep invest in to bitcoins. Let the future come and enjoy with your heart. Because Bitcoin has proved that it has ability to enlarge your investment.
It gives a multiple growth that is not possible with other investments, even with stocks and shares one cannot make such a profit. Same as the increased profiting it too has got big risk. It's us who make it grow perfect which is possible only with the young minds. This is the reason why young people are insisted to go full on bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

I see that to date, a lot of people are beginning to be interested in Bitcoin. I myself became an involuntary witness of how several people from my society also began to visit bitcointalk and were interested in crypto currency. Of course, this is my credit, because I constantly talked about what I do.
A forum can not change the situation. A lot of people too high hopes for the promotion of bitcoin through the forum. It seems to me that the popularization of bitcoin can only take place through earnings. The more proposals will be on the network the more supporters and users will have a bitcoin.

Yed a lot of people are become interested about bitcoim. Bitcoin actually spreading its good news all over the world. Even me, bitcoin has been added in my daily routine. So this is really become popular, however young people has the choice go all in bitcoin. This may help them to earn here.

Yes this may help young people to generate their money or even earn money through bitcoin actually this may help young ones to keep money for their future. We need to teach them on how to make money now that they are young so it will not be burden to the family if they have enough for their selves already. Bitcoin has give more ways of earning online and now we just need good directions to earn money for ourselves and our families.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

I have recently graduated and I am unemployed at the moment. I am putting much efforts in bitcoin and I have high expectations that I will make a living via bitcoin. As far as I am concerned, young unemployed people should devote their time on bitcoin and make money from it because as we know, bitcoin price is always growing and you can get rich out of it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

I have recently graduated and I am unemployed at the moment. I am putting much efforts in bitcoin and I have high expectations that I will make a living via bitcoin. As far as I am concerned, young unemployed people should devote their time on bitcoin and make money from it because as we know, bitcoin price is always growing and you can get rich out of it.
Doing bitcoin is just a job and so don't call yourself as an unemployed because you are already have a job and that is making money with bitcoin. In fact, you can earn more money in bitcoin rather than the job that you can get in the real world and in bitcoin, there is no limit on the possibilities of earnings so as long as you are maximizing your limits then expect great results.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

although there are a lot of benefits of bitcoin some are currently available and we can get it, i think currently people are getting profit from bitcoin through investment and trading.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:39:01 PM

I will give 1ltc to each of my relatives. I wish it was bitcoin, but maybe someday LTC will reach BTC heights.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:43:03 PM

I will give 1ltc to each of my relatives. I wish it was bitcoin, but maybe someday LTC will reach BTC heights.

You wish. Those coins will not reach what bitcoins has reached.

Bitcoins are still king and it will never be replaced.

I guess there will be chances but it is really low. It assumes that bitcoins will lose value due to its software.
odaemily

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:44:35 PM

If you mean literally all of them, it would be the worst idea ever. I don't think all young people need to be involved in this.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

Doing bitcoin is just a job and so don't call yourself as an unemployed because you are already have a job and that is making money with bitcoin. In fact, you can earn more money in bitcoin rather than the job that you can get in the real world and in bitcoin, there is no limit on the possibilities of earnings so as long as you are maximizing your limits then expect great results.
Yeah you're correct. Many experts say that bitcoin reduces unemployment and you can considered a job if you earning a money to the bitcoin. Yeah you have a point also that we can make more money in this bitcoin world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:58:17 PM

Join bitcoin need at any age, but it's too risky to put all the money in one cell. Nobody knows what exactly will be in 5 or 10 years. It's a shame then to remain with nothing.
I think bitcoin is not suitable for all ages. Small children certainly will not understand bitcoin, other than that everyone is fit to use bitcoin including young people .. yeah you can invest and buy bitcoin but do not take the risk by swapping all your money in bitcoin
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:49:55 AM

Yeah agree, but for a person that lives in their parents it may take time before getting that amount of bitcoin, and I think it's impossible for a young guy to handle their wallet without spending any.
It's a great idea that young people should do the bitcoin thing. But not go all in. I mean it also depends to their age and if they can already handle such process. But kids that can handle bitcoin, why not.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:55:02 AM

I like the way you mention the youngsters of today. These are the type of people that are into modern technology. Bitcoin is a very modern technology that is why it perfectly fits to their system. Aside from that these young people comprise the most of online transactions, may they be shopping, games, gambling, and so on.

Aside from that, these young people are also into sources of income that we can consider not typical at all. Bitcoin is this not typical source of income. Crypto trading is a very new source of income. They will for sure like it. Add to it various services they can have to earn bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:11:15 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin is so high that purchasing is a wise decision of young people because of too much risk. When you are young, living with your parents, most of the savings you save are so small that you can invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will increase or decrease so nobody knows in advance so I do not encourage you to invest all in Bitcoin
Young people should invest in anything that makes money, by the time you reach retirement age you will get a huge sum of money in return for your investments, so if a young person wants to save in bitcoin then the only thing that I can say is good for them since they will be able to enjoy the benefits of bitcoin at a younger age than most of us.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:29:16 AM

I dream for my kids in same way. We can teach them how the stuff works with bitcoin, how the assets of bitcoin work and help us build a wealth. After all we work hard for money and spend the money on our family to stick together besides love. The whole new era is here, and it has started with big opportunities. If my kids start now then they have big platforms to set their own lives. :-)
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:45:06 AM

I think that you soon invest in bitcoin, the sooner you succeed, I am a student and I was involved in bitcoin and I had his income and I did not have to rely on my parents I could be enough The ability to pay for my tuition and be able to take care of myself.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:51:33 AM

I dream for my kids in same way. We can teach them how the stuff works with bitcoin, how the assets of bitcoin work and help us build a wealth. After all we work hard for money and spend the money on our family to stick together besides love. The whole new era is here, and it has started with big opportunities. If my kids start now then they have big platforms to set their own lives. :-)

That's great for kids, especially if they are learning too well, it's good that while they are young they have understood the world of cryptocurrency,It's good for there future to understand early about bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

That's great for kids, especially if they are learning too well, it's good that while they are young they have understood the world of cryptocurrency,It's good for there future to understand early about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not complicated if you have the right mind and I think kids will be having a hard time to understand because they are not matured enough, I will not educate my kids at a young age because it's too risky for them. The moment they have an access and they know how to earn, they might be able to explore gambling which is not good for kids, you know they can easily play since it's anonymous.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: