Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

Going all in may not be a good idea, especially for them. Few are those prepared psychologically for the high volatility in the market for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

Why it is not a good idea? Crypto's are the future in currency and digital transactions. And if you don't want to take the risk of volatility of bitcoin then don't invest with it.  I think it's a good idea if young people are going to go all in with bitcoin because they are the future of this world. Once they have bitcoins it's going to be their future assets.
It is good to open their mind on bitcoins and alts for them to have early knowledge on it and to be able to earn for extra that can help on their studies but they should know what their priorities in doing it so.

Yes definitely that's good and advantage for them if they are going to enter and will open their minds on bitcoin at a very young age. But we need to educate them that their main focus should all go with their studies and bitcoining or other crypto's should be put with lesser attention and priority.

If you will be opening up their minds into something like this, do you think they will be "focusing" on their studies? No, they won't. The way of reasoning of a kid is very bad, but if they stop going to school, it is the start. Why do I need to go to school if I can have a job right now? I can focus on that and make myself a millionaire. That will be written on that poor young people.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

Going all in may not be a good idea, especially for them. Few are those prepared psychologically for the high volatility in the market for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

Why it is not a good idea? Crypto's are the future in currency and digital transactions. And if you don't want to take the risk of volatility of bitcoin then don't invest with it.  I think it's a good idea if young people are going to go all in with bitcoin because they are the future of this world. Once they have bitcoins it's going to be their future assets.
I agree. The volatility is not an important issue for the people who invest their money for long term. This idea is for the future of young people. and In my opinion, this is a very very good idea. The profit potential of bitcoin for the long term is indisputable. Small amount of bitcoin investment for young people can make them rich in the future.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:57:43 AM

I agree. The volatility is not an important issue for the people who invest their money for long term. This idea is for the future of young people. and In my opinion, this is a very very good idea. The profit potential of bitcoin for the long term is indisputable. Small amount of bitcoin investment for young people can make them rich in the future.
If they start in their young age they can earn big in the future ,though they should set their priorities ,maybe putting their extra money on it can be the start then studying it little by little can be a help too.

mothergodness

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:33:16 AM

I do not think that all money should be invested only in bitcoin, even if you are young. We need to distribute our funds in different directions in order to avoid the risk of losses.

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:04:03 AM

Youngsters are more involved in bitcoins and are earning in the best ways possible and the percentage of older generation would be very less in bitcoins as most of them would not be aware about bitcoins at a moment.
I don't think that being young necessarily means that you will be interested on bitcoin what it happens is that those that are older need to make safer investment since they do not have as much time to recover if they make a mistake in their investments, since I’m young I can afford to make a mistake or two in my investments so that is why I do not have a problem risking some of my money in crypto.
They have and we all have the tike to recover its only a matter of skills ,If a young people or old have no skills so he can't recover it in a months or years but if you are skillful even you start with nothing again you can recover slowly.
So basically what you are trying to say is, its a matter of Digital Divide? The ones who have undergone to proper education and most likely to have such facilities in order for them to be skillful, whilst those who have let's say slight education but lack of facilities therefore, they really don't have the skills for them to cope up for what are the trends and what should a youngster should have.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:27:57 AM

You actually spoke well, if all unemployed youth can be involved, it will be fine. but unfortunately,all cannot be involved. because not everyone believes in it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

If they start in their young age they can earn big in the future ,though they should set their priorities ,maybe putting their extra money on it can be the start then studying it little by little can be a help too.
I included joining bitcoin as a teenager, I joined bitcoin in 2013 when I was 17 years old. And for the past 4 years I've gotten a lot of things from bitcoin and it's changed a lot in my life you know. Even bitcoin can pay my tuition to college, teenagers should try it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:35:37 PM

It's like some of the parents are investing for the future of their children by putting some life plans, educational plans and other the same plans. And by teaching them to go with bitcoin that's the same but they can grow bigger amount of money if they are going to hold a lot of it until the price will go fly to the moon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:23:18 PM

It's like some of the parents are investing for the future of their children by putting some life plans, educational plans and other the same plans. And by teaching them to go with bitcoin that's the same but they can grow bigger amount of money if they are going to hold a lot of it until the price will go fly to the moon.
Our parents are into traditional business or investment because they are told to do so, when you are young you like to explore
things and bitcoin is the best thing I found in my exploration online. My parents has no idea about how profitable investing on it
because they close their mind to study it, instead they don't look it as a legitimate investment, at least I do, it's good there is one person in the family
who's investing in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

I included joining bitcoin as a teenager, I joined bitcoin in 2013 when I was 17 years old. And for the past 4 years I've gotten a lot of things from bitcoin and it's changed a lot in my life you know. Even bitcoin can pay my tuition to college, teenagers should try it

Great ,Bitcoin is truly a big help for the young people nowadays to support not only in school but also might do in the future if you save some amount of it.But going all isn't a good way and not advisable by any investor tycoon even they are rich they do not make that move.

Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

Young people with money can go all in but for those who are here at bitcointalk to earn money, well I don't think they can afford to go all in. Most of them are careful and are educating themselves on to which coin would they profit more or not. And that's a great strategy instead of going all in.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:33:38 PM

Why it is not a good idea? Crypto's are the future in currency and digital transactions. And if you don't want to take the risk of volatility of bitcoin then don't invest with it.  I think it's a good idea if young people are going to go all in with bitcoin because they are the future of this world. Once they have bitcoins it's going to be their future assets.

Great ,Bitcoin is truly a big help for the young people nowadays to support not only in school but also might do in the future if you save some amount of it.But going all isn't a good way and not advisable by any investor tycoon even they are rich they do not make that move.
All in for youth actually this great move because according to my knowledge Bitcoin will not die soon. It will live the number of years in and in future the price of the bitcoin will double and triple but not fall. So young people must go all in and make some money. Save that coins for future use it definitely helps them.
pizamoi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

I think the lesson we should be promoting is not just sound investment but regular saving. It is never a good idea to go all into something regardless of age but even the youngest can save gradually into bitcoin or other altcoin to earn in the long term without spending everything they have.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

Why it is not a good idea? Crypto's are the future in currency and digital transactions. And if you don't want to take the risk of volatility of bitcoin then don't invest with it.  I think it's a good idea if young people are going to go all in with bitcoin because they are the future of this world. Once they have bitcoins it's going to be their future assets.

All in for youth actually this great move because according to my knowledge Bitcoin will not die soon. It will live the number of years in and in future the price of the bitcoin will double and triple but not fall. So young people must go all in and make some money. Save that coins for future use it definitely helps them.
Thats a very risky move what if something happen and you didn't know you will have nothing left in your money ,If you are coming from a rich family well it might good for some intances you can have mkney again but if not it was a deadly move .

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

Our parents are into traditional business or investment because they are told to do so, when you are young you like to explore
things and bitcoin is the best thing I found in my exploration online. My parents has no idea about how profitable investing on it
because they close their mind to study it, instead they don't look it as a legitimate investment, at least I do, it's good there is one person in the family
who's investing in bitcoin.

The traditional way is just a practice already and they used to have those businesses and investments because they grown up with it. But in this generation it's completely different, bitcoin is the future of the youth and if they will start to educate their children on how great bitcoin is for having it in the future, it would help them a lot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

Young people are not that fully minded to think about trading and investment if there going to test that maybe gambing will there direction those minds all their know is to play and play they think gambling is the right way to start earning money from bitcoin until it will destyor their life.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

Thats true, if in adolescence they already know bitcoin and they work full time, because teenagers do not have any job
of course they will get big income, and if they save bitcoin that until the future, of course it will make their future become bright

Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:51:35 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I partially agree with that because the real thing that the young people should be prioritizing is their study. They should start initiating on some responsibilities which will give their future a firm foundation. We may all agree that bitcoin brings a lot of money for those who are working hard on it but for a long time yet we cannot set this measures as the thing that they will regret. Indeed bitcoin requires focus and a lot of time but still you should not depend on it because it involves risk which may lead you to gaining or loosing.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

Also if people start to use bitcoin from a young age then it is more likely they continue this behavior into adulthood when they have more access to resources and when they can take better advantage of the possibilities that bitcoin brings to them, that way bitcoin adoption will organically.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:34:18 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Thats indeed a great idea, when you are living with your parents and you dont spend any money on rent and other things, this will get you to save more money to invest in bitcoins and other investment opportunities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: