Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
jadenzara

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

All in is never good. Only if you lik eto gamble hard. High risk => high reward

True. You can't say bitcoin will rise %100 high reward = high risk it is like a physics rule.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:37:29 PM

If you see good opportunity go all in maybe the price rise up in the future
I wouldn't recommend anyone doing that because there is a small chance that their investment will fail on them. If people spent about 80% of their investment budget on Bitcoin then they should be pretty happy because they have that 20% if something went wrong with the trade or the investment went bad.

Yes that it should be.  Never put all your eggs in one basket.  We never know what will going to happen.  At first it could be convincing that all is fine and that your investment will make money.  But, due to some unprecedented things will happen so your money will vanish just like that.  So it is better if you will divide those to different investment and still you should be open minded.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

If you see good opportunity go all in maybe the price rise up in the future
I wouldn't recommend anyone doing that because there is a small chance that their investment will fail on them. If people spent about 80% of their investment budget on Bitcoin then they should be pretty happy because they have that 20% if something went wrong with the trade or the investment went bad.

Yes that it should be.  Never put all your eggs in one basket.  We never know what will going to happen.  At first it could be convincing that all is fine and that your investment will make money.  But, due to some unprecedented things will happen so your money will vanish just like that.  So it is better if you will divide those to different investment and still you should be open minded.
Not only with bitcoin, with every form of investment the diversification will help us overcome losses. When the entire investment is done on one particular asset, if something worse happens we cannot make profit out of it. But the same when diversified, though we cannot make profit we can avoid loss with investment on other assets.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:41:15 PM

Young people are the strength of a country and an economy, young people can make change anything within a moment, they are always playing an important role to generate and promote of anything, that's why young people should go with Bitcoin and conquer the economy.

Yes they are and one of our national hero says that it is the future of the country. But there's a certain age of those young people that you could start teaching about bitcoin.
Actually if you can do calculations on total bitcoin users. Then you will find that most bitcoin users are young people. I'm sure they found bitcoin because they wanted something new and more challenging to do business. And the young soul fits perfectly with bitcoin

It's hard to make a calculation or survey like this. Because most of the time we really don't know if the percentage of young bitcoin users are higher or the middle or older ones. I agree with your last sentence, bitcoin really fits for the younger ones because it's a technology related thing.

i agree with you because we don't know how much exactly people or young people using bitcoin but i agree if young people should go with bitcoin but not for all of their money because all of them is not work and many of them is still in school. maybe they can invest from small amount first and then they can invest again if they have more money. but for young people that have much of money, then they can invest half of their money in bitcoin.

There's actually no statistics on how many users of bitcoin are there worldwide. As the bitcoin wallet providers doesn't even have an idea on how many of them are only have 1 wallets or what's the appropriate age. But it's a fact that we are so many young people who are into bitcoin and other crypto currencies as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

True. You can't say bitcoin will rise %100 high reward = high risk it is like a physics rule.
When it comes to bitcoin you really cannot say never,because it has increased hundred fold many times ,since i am active in bitcoin trading and sure it is a high risk investment,one thing i did not understand here is that,which physics rule are you talking about,since i am not familiar with it.  Tongue
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Yeah I guess very good thought. They will have free life and moreover who know that they will be masters leading into crypto companies to work with smart blockchain technology. They might fill up the cons of this technology as they will understand it at expert level since their childhood. They will get huge profits it is true all the time but they will also achieve future in it and will create innovative contracts as well.
As you said they shall get a huge profits is it is. It is trusted all the time. Do you know new generation have more innovation according to Bitcoin even more innovation than us? That they are spending their money into bitcoin they know how to get deal the future they know how to take a place where we can become a millionaire. 
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:20:23 PM

Young people are the strength of a country and an economy, young people can make change anything within a moment, they are always playing an important role to generate and promote of anything, that's why young people should go with Bitcoin and conquer the economy.

Yes they are and one of our national hero says that it is the future of the country. But there's a certain age of those young people that you could start teaching about bitcoin.
Actually if you can do calculations on total bitcoin users. Then you will find that most bitcoin users are young people. I'm sure they found bitcoin because they wanted something new and more challenging to do business. And the young soul fits perfectly with bitcoin

Yes you are right that the most peoples of the bitcoin users are the  young people because they know all the techniques of technology now they wanted to something new in bitcoin and earning money, and also know that what I will do  in businesses and how to improve their business with using skills.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:59:26 PM

Yes you are right that the most peoples of the bitcoin users are the  young people because they know all the techniques of technology now they wanted to something new in bitcoin and earning money, and also know that what I will do  in businesses and how to improve their business with using skills.
that is right young people are now taking more interest in bitcoin. and the reason is that they are giving more preference to online shopping and business and therefore bitcoin is the best opportunity for them, on other side bitcoin is also providing them good opportunity to get good some profit through trading, investment and there are so many other ways through which people can earn bitcoin and become rich.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:55:55 AM

Yeah I think young people are capable of bitcoins due to their computer skills and internet knowledge. But young are still young, immature and undisciplined. Yes, I still believe that kids are the future but letting them hold wealth is not a good idea for this kind of generation. We see everyday what technology do to young people. I am not blaming technology because it is now a part of life. But their are few responsible young people today. I agree to the point that saving while young is good. But is this assuring that young people will save and help their parents and not just for their own luxury ?
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:24:48 AM

Yeah I think young people are capable of bitcoins due to their computer skills and internet knowledge. But young are still young, immature and undisciplined. Yes, I still believe that kids are the future but letting them hold wealth is not a good idea for this kind of generation. We see everyday what technology do to young people. I am not blaming technology because it is now a part of life. But their are few responsible young people today. I agree to the point that saving while young is good. But is this assuring that young people will save and help their parents and not just for their own luxury ?
Bro I think what OP is trying to say is that young people should invest in Bitcoin it is not about them using Bitcoin because of their obtained set of skills. But what you said can also apply to young investors in which they are still immature and undisciplined to the point they are making mistakes during the buying and selling of Bitcoin. Also I don't think that saving Bitcoin for the future purposes is good because we still don't really know if Bitcoin will exist that long.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Yah, put your focus on  bitcoin.. At our young ages,  our parents do our financials and because of bitcoin,  you can change everything, you can make some diffrrence in yourselves because of bitcoin.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

I wouldn’t want them to invest in Bitcoin as well since they have a life that they could build for themselves. Bitcoin is only a payment platform that helps people spend money, if they work all the time at a young age and they didn’t experience the things going on around them they would be pretty sad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:44:37 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Yah, put your focus on  bitcoin.. At our young ages,  our parents do our financials and because of bitcoin,  you can change everything, you can make some diffrrence in yourselves because of bitcoin.
Putting their focus and investing some money in bitcoin is a good option for young people because they have a lot of time to wait for the price to increase but going all in on bitcoin is just a risky investment because its price is not stable and it is going up and down so if there is something wrong in bitcoin then the price will just go down and people who goes all in will just experience a huge loss.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:08:02 AM

Yah, put your focus on  bitcoin.. At our young ages,  our parents do our financials and because of bitcoin,  you can change everything, you can make some diffrrence in yourselves because of bitcoin.
Putting their focus and investing some money in bitcoin is a good option for young people because they have a lot of time to wait for the price to increase but going all in on bitcoin is just a risky investment because its price is not stable and it is going up and down so if there is something wrong in bitcoin then the price will just go down and people who goes all in will just experience a huge loss.

Their time and effort will not be wasted if they will just go here but apparantly many young guys are indulge on online games and mostly of them find bitcoins just a waste of time but if theirs one people who can guide them im pretty sure that they will join us risking and earning with this venture. And also im so sure that they will just ignore the flactuation trade earnings first since I think they will just focus on those area where they can benifited the most.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

When it comes to bitcoin you really cannot say never,because it has increased hundred fold many times ,since i am active in bitcoin trading and sure it is a high risk investment,one thing i did not understand here is that,which physics rule are you talking about,since i am not familiar with it.  Tongue
Still no mechanism is there through which we can find out the actually number of bitcoin users, in fact most of the bitcoin users have more than one wallets therefore we even cannot get any idea from there, we can just do roughly estimate and that is from the increasing price of bitcoin, we can only conclude that the users of bitcoin are increasing because of the increasing price of bitcoin which is increasing due to high demand of bitcoin.
rijktyum

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

No you shouldn't . Invest is alright but don't be a dumb with those acts
petreajs

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

Well, it will be a very useful investment in the future, and it will make them more independent.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

No you shouldn't . Invest is alright but don't be a dumb with those acts
I think what OP is trying to say is to invest the money which we are spending on useless things . Investing everything on "one particular thing" is always risky but I don't think it is the same with BTC investment though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:48:17 PM

Young people must go in bitcoin Its better for them to get busy in bitcoin than busy in drugs and vises.Once they get an income here I know that they will serious get in touch to bitcoin because of this extra job with pay and many of them will get interest to do this job.Some of them be an inspiration and example that bitcoin can change life.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

Young people must go in bitcoin Its better for them to get busy in bitcoin than busy in drugs and vises.Once they get an income here I know that they will serious get in touch to bitcoin because of this extra job with pay and many of them will get interest to do this job.Some of them be an inspiration and example that bitcoin can change life.
My friend, I have a trivia for you, Bitcoin was first recognized in the 'Deep Web', well I will assume that you're familiar with this.

Since no government can track ANY transaction made in BTC, then it also possible to buy 'illegal materials' (I'm not gonna mention each one of them) without even noticing.

Having this information, I think 'young people' (even older people) will tend to use Bitcoin more because it really is a life changing (sarcastically).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: