Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:29:03 AM

Most of the younth all over the world has access to internet and bitcoin is the money of the internet! Like op has said we have a lot of privilege to make money from bitcoin compared to our parents time. "young people should go all in on bitcoin and others cryptocurrency"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:51:28 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Forgetting about everything except bitcoin is also not a best idea. Young man also has it`s own expenses, for example dating with a girl, buying clothes, etc. Save and hold some money in BTC is best option for today, but nobody can promise that Bitcoin would not depreciate someday. So people, live and enjoy today.)
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

OP, it's not good to go all in on bitcoin because as such split happened you cannot leave everything over time and sit back and wait because circumstances like this and many may take place amidst and spoil everything for you. Changing your investments and switching them over time is the best way to be safe all time, this is my personal experience after this BCH shit.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

I can't say that young ones should not engage in bitcoin at their teenage years but it is an opportunity. Bitcoin is here to provide for us. As years passes by, bitcoins price is getting higher and higher. It would be very wise of you if you invest some of your time in bitcoin.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:16:39 PM

OP, it's not good to go all in on bitcoin because as such split happened you cannot leave everything over time and sit back and wait because circumstances like this and many may take place amidst and spoil everything for you. Changing your investments and switching them over time is the best way to be safe all time, this is my personal experience after this BCH shit.
But after a month of speculation and uncertainty, everything came back to normal and now Bitcoin is growing up. These events might create a problem for short term. But Bitcoin provide excellent return on investment when hold for long term. So, investing in Bitcoin is profitable and people should go for it. But yeah I agree diversifying investment is indeed important.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

I strongly agree that young people should go in or understand bitcoin for long-term investments.

Maybe i myself as a young man who knows about bitcoin, i want to invest some of my money for bitcoin but not all of them ..

At a young age i invest for old age and the results can i enjoy with my family .
Yes, I also agree somewhat that young people, young people should learn more thoroughly, more thoroughly about Bitcoin because Bitcoin is now quite valuable. Today, the trend of modern technology is growing, the electronic money is born a new trend, young people should catch up with the trend of the world. Bitcoin is quite high value, it also helps in economy. However, not all young people entering Bitcoin will be 100% successful, some will have their own plans, they focus on that and may succeed.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

For me old or young can enter bitcoin, bitcoin is so common that anyone can go into bitcoin, it's all not about bitcoin but Everyone should have a different portion of each, to invest in bitcoin with their own financial strength.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:12:41 PM

I can't say that young ones should not engage in bitcoin at their teenage years but it is an opportunity. Bitcoin is here to provide for us. As years passes by, bitcoins price is getting higher and higher. It would be very wise of you if you invest some of your time in bitcoin.
I'm a young boy, and I'm feeling lucky when I know Bitcoin. Because it helps me from an unemployed have a job can make money and have a source of income stable every month for my family. I think other young people as me will happy if they know Bitcoin can change their life.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I think this is a great idea. This was one of my regret before, I've heard about bitcoin when it's price was very cheap. I could've bought atleast 15 btc that time. But, I was full of hesitation because I thought it was just a trash and a scam. Well, I would've been a millionaire now if I bought it when I was younger.
Maybe this is really a good thing, but don't forget about what would be its counter side. Sure if the youngster could know Bitcoin so early and earn early in their young age then it would be great. But think about this, when these youngster already knew that they could now earn for a living by means of exposing themselves into Bitcoin, they would rather just stop going to school and just to that. So it would make a major effect on the government since Bitcoin is 'decentralized' - thus more sad faces to the government and eventually ban Bitcoin to the country.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

I like young people who have a strong desire to be independent. That is good.
Getting a good job is very difficult, now. Mencari bitcoin can be the best activity. Before they engage in crimes such as drugs and other crimes. By knowing the bitcoin he can build his dream.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

I'm a young boy, and I'm feeling lucky when I know Bitcoin. Because it helps me from an unemployed have a job can make money and have a source of income stable every month for my family. I think other young people as me will happy if they know Bitcoin can change their life.
You're right but don't go all in ,it is good that you know bitcoins earlier you can make more money with bitcoins .Save and hold it so that you will become rich in the future .Bitcoins price will go higher by the next years to come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:32:23 PM

I like young people who have a strong desire to be independent. That is good.
Getting a good job is very difficult, now. Mencari bitcoin can be the best activity. Before they engage in crimes such as drugs and other crimes. By knowing the bitcoin he can build his dream.

I do too, but this kind of people are needed to be guided and make them learn to control their desire especially their desire of being independent. This kind of people even at the early age open their minds to work and engage themselves in jobs. I think that is great but we all know that everything has it's time and we don't need to rush them up.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

before getting into bitcoin bandwagon first is we must teach the young generation about the importance of financial education although they might not well understood because their mindset at the young age is all about spending and doesn't think about the future through saving some money. financial education is somewhat like balancing the habit of spending,saving and investing.bitcoin is money, and let let us educate them how to spend, save and invest it wisely so once they get matured enough he/she may financially independent.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:40:02 AM

Yes it may be a good decision for young people to go all in with bitcoin but still they should prioritize more their lives. They should spend more time studying and planning for their future than wasting their time with bitcoin. I mean bitcoin can just be side job to earn some extra income and you should not put all of your effort into it because there are a lot more things needed to prioritized. They should not also miss socializing and enjoy their youth or else they will surely regret it when they get older.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:28:54 AM

That "when the price makes you a millionaire", how can one be sure that it would make you reach that big? How can one be sure that btc's values would still continue to maintain its value over the years? Plus the fact that its digital. Its not the kind of risk you one should confidently take on.
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:16:38 AM

Right now many young people who have been bitten bitcoin because they know how to get it, even now the old has begun to be shifted by the new generation.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:59:06 AM

Right now many young people who have been bitten bitcoin because they know how to get it, even now the old has begun to be shifted by the new generation.

Young people are so used to technology. Of course they will be better able to understand how to get bitcoin and how to use it. If we still live with our parents it would be much easier to focus on bitcoin but if it is living apart with parents it will be very difficult to focus on bitcoin as we know that merchants who accept bitcoin around us are not enough. We also hato buy our needs goods right.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:03:40 AM

HAHAHAHA, even though to some degree, you are correct . . especially now with btc breaking all time high.  I would suggest you also steal everything from your parents house, sell it on purse.io, keep the btc in a cold wallet for a minimum of five years.

THEN, after you have lived under bridges, basked under the stars, and ate under overpasses . . only when you have appreciated what it is like to have nothing . . . you pull the dusty paper wallet out of the back of your unwashed trousers, go the nearest pawn shop and purchase yourself a cheap laptop with wifi capability.  When all your family members have disowned you for being a vagrant . . then you are ready to bust out the btc.

Seriously though, I wish I would have pumped my retirement into it a few years back. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:40:40 AM

I do not think so sure! Young children should invest in bitcoin but not have to put their whole life into bitcoin. Young people must be equipped with the knowledge to find a job with stable income. If only in the wait to bitcoin how can be rich.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

The young ones should go in with bitcoin. We are in modern generation and young ones should be able to have some knowledge in bitcoin while they are still on that age. As they get older they have some money to spend in their retirement and they don't have to work hard in offices or job that they want to choose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: