Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
hinatashoyou

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:38:01 PM

Genuine, the more youthful you are, the more dangers you can take coz you'll have more years to chip away at any difficulties yet recollect that we are discussing cash. I wouldn't propose this all in way to deal with anybody. Accepting their folks would enable them to do this, they can presumably simply spare at most 50% of their cash in bitcoin. They'll need to keep some fiat just if there should be an occurrence of any crisis. Bitcoin is without a doubt on an upward pattern yet we truly can't state what will happen. The majority of the adolescents are constantly covetous and they simply bet everything contributing except that is not how the savvy individuals act. Try not to put all the investments tied up on one place, so in the event that you apply that adolescent ought to spare some of their cash like what you said for go down reasons. Despite the fact that bitcoin is a decent speculation then it doesn't imply that it is sheltered and you can put all your cash since that is a senseless move.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

Every investment has its own risk level, and BTC and other cryptocurrencies are no different. You should be careful when dealing with this, and going all in sounds like a good idea if you are young, but you need to keep in mind that you can lose a great part of your investment. Caution is advised.
This is so true. Everything has the risk associated with it which ever asset class may be like equity, debt currency , bond market etc. All have the risk since those are depending on various factors local + global and which cannot be controlled. So its always said never put all your eggs in one basket. Distribute the amount accordingly so that you can mitigate the risk.

young people usually have a high and wild emotion , they are indeed always on fire, full of passion and have a high curiosity. not surprising if then they are go allin to do anything include invest in something like bitcoin. but yeah never be a good idea to do that as you need to manage your bankroll and some risk management to make your investment didn't end up in vain.

Well, I had read this thread a while ago in a certain way this thread motivated me to buy some Alts. I'm young and I just can buy a bit, but for the moments the profits have been good and I'm very glad for this. The currency of my country is very devaluated and I'm I think for a young person is better that invest in Btc, other cryptocurrencies and don't that his fiat continue devaluing here
This is a brilliant idea which really works while you know that the currency of your country don’t have enough strength to remain stable and fight with the inflation. As we know that the economical or the financial issues are mostly linked and they affect almost every segment of the life. So for to have a secure future I will recommend that every person should invest a little in the crypto currency looking at the scope it has for the future.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

Of course, young people must join bitcoin because their opportunities are more in the long run, because bitcoin is good for infestation

yes if the young generation join the bitcoin forum then it will be great for them, they will seek a lot of opportunities in bitcoin forum, it will be very good for their great future, they can make a good income from bitcoin in the young life and also if the young generation involve in bitcoin then bitcoin can make a good progress in future.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:54:47 AM

Of course, young people must join bitcoin because their opportunities are more in the long run, because bitcoin is good for infestation

yes if the young generation join the bitcoin forum then it will be great for them, they will seek a lot of opportunities in bitcoin forum, it will be very good for their great future, they can make a good income from bitcoin in the young life and also if the young generation involve in bitcoin then bitcoin can make a good progress in future.

The world of Bitcoin is not restricted to this forum.  Roll Eyes
The younger generation should adopt Bitcoin and benefit from it. But their initial foray and only link shouldn't be this forum, where they earn bitcoins through signature campaigns and faucets.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:29:19 AM

It's a great opportunity for young people, because it will increase their desire to do business, because basically bitcoin is very connected to online business. Well, we just need to direct them not to use it for a negative purpose.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:46:12 AM

It's a great opportunity for young people, because it will increase their desire to do business, because basically bitcoin is very connected to online business. Well, we just need to direct them not to use it for a negative purpose.

That is a good opportunity for these young people, but the problem is, it will block them to great opportunities that may come to them in the future. Earning bitcoins is not that profitable, it may give you some small profits but it is not enough. And there is a high possibility that these young people can be victim of scammers, because they don't know how the online businesses work and they don't know much about them.

At such young age, when you tell them to earn money by doing something, the tendency of that kid or teen is to find another way to earn more, and that is investing on some sites, that they might not know, a scam or some Ponzis.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:54:07 AM

I think most of the bitcoin users are young people as they are more tech savvy in compare to older generation and if you tell them about bitcoins then they will get attracted towards it very easily as they can catch the concept easily and also can find many ways to earn them.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:03:49 AM

I think most of the bitcoin users are young people as they are more tech savvy in compare to older generation and if you tell them about bitcoins then they will get attracted towards it very easily as they can catch the concept easily and also can find many ways to earn them.
Almost all the young people now are open minded and they are always looking for the opportunity to earn and live by their own and if you will introduce bitcoin to them and tell them the possibilities or benefits that they can get from bitcoin then they can easily get into it and they will become very interested in bitcoin and i'm sure that they are the next big time bitcoin users if they will be serious in it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

Almost all the young people now are open minded and they are always looking for the opportunity to earn and live by their own and if you will introduce bitcoin to them and tell them the possibilities or benefits that they can get from bitcoin then they can easily get into it and they will become very interested in bitcoin and i'm sure that they are the next big time bitcoin users if they will be serious in it.

Young people wants facilities and many of them want to be their own bosses. Bitcoin gives them this opportunity they are looking for. Bitcoin makes the business world less bureaucratized, it's easier to start a business and easier to get enough money to fo it (as the BTC price is increasing a lot).

It's the perfect currency to deal with and I'm sure young people like it a lot, but they need to be disciplined and responsible. Crypto Currency world is very good, but too dangerous with many traps and temptations, like gambling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
janjoni

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

I think bitcoin as of now being a decent open door for the youngsters. It has offered simple chances to development your venture. In the event that you see the ethereum author, for example, vitalik and i think in the event that he was a youthful organizer. Be that as it may, never put the majority of the cash in a wicker bin can be an a word of wisdom for the majority of the general population particularly for the more youthful.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:39:06 AM

At a young age is certainly very good to pioneer a business that must have good future potential, various business fields that have the potential to be developed well both real and via online.
And bitcoin has good potential and deserves to be developed at a young age, because bitcoin has many useful functions for its users and the ease of transacting that is part of the bitcoin performance system.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:31:21 AM

Young people specially Teenagers nowadays,knows how to use internet..so they should go in bitcoin so that they could be more useful.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:12:11 AM

Young people specially Teenagers nowadays,knows how to use internet..so they should go in bitcoin so that they could be more useful.

Than waste their time in social media better use it in beneficial way wherein they can earn.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:30:46 AM

Than waste their time in social media better use it in beneficial way wherein they can earn.
Exactly, they need to mature early so they will choose to make money than to enjoy and spend. I was once addicted in social media but when I started to be more active in this thread I realize I am making use of my time properly when staying in this forum, the benefits are I can earn and it gives me more ideas how to improve my trading techniques and maybe more related things.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:50:13 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Most of the young people don't have jobs that's why they are staying with their parents, they would have left home or been kicked out by their parents if they had jobs, but buying and not using bitcoins will be very profitable in the near future as the price continues to rise.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:55:30 AM

Everyone cannot earn from bitcoin. Here too dedication is a must as well it's quite hard to get earning possibilities. Most of the users commonly say campaigns as the earning access available, but the same cannot be followed by every user. It's good they understand the goodness and make themselves dedicative and make use of it rather than just entering based on someone's words.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:57:34 AM

This is not advisable at all,though millenials are techy humans that doesnt mean that all of them are capable of going into bitcoins,if you  dont have interest into it its just useless if you go all in.Still on firld jobs and things is alot better

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

This is not advisable at all,though millenials are techy humans that doesnt mean that all of them are capable of going into bitcoins,if you  dont have interest into it its just useless if you go all in.Still on firld jobs and things is alot better

I must agree with you, all in is not recommended for all people. It's not just question of how old someone is, someone need to have balls to do that. With big risks big reward can come, but can and will is not the same, big losses can lead in depression, and there is many cases with suicides.
Before every all in think about it many times, young people can recover faster then older that is right, but before going all be sure that you are ready for consequences.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Novun

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:22:58 AM

I'm not sure which young people you think will invest when they barely have enough to live paycheck to paycheck. The current generation born after 1990 are considered the poorest in the last 50 years.
I'm 25 and I can see it myself, most young people won't invest because they don't have anything to invest. Even if they had they would rather spend it.
Most costs in your lifetime are located at the beginning. Buying a home/car/appliances, furniture, etc...Yet, you make the least amount of money when you are young.
The only way you can possibly invest in Bitcoin if you make more than the average. For that, you need a good job and a secondary income as well.
Don't get me wrong I like Bitcoin and I started investing in it, but generally young people invest the least amount of money.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

May be very beneficial if young man looking for bitcoin from now on. Well, it will be a very useful investment in the future, and it will make them more independent. Maybe they can produce a lot of bitcoin in a short time.

I think it's a good idea to be able to create your own business opportunity and be able to live independently, but of course requires direction and guidance to always be directed to the good things to achieve success.
Yeah the direction and guidance is the most important of all. Knowing and understanding the fact that not everyone will guide you to the right path, simply if I say that we have more number of opportunists and people will try to use you for their own interest even if you don’t get any benefit from it. So, it is good to have a personal analysis of everything that you are committed to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: