Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

Young people who want to join in bitcoin was not bad, but before they go all in Bitcoin maybe they should study first the bitcoin currency before they join it. Because it high risk if they cannot the usage and the value of this currency maybe in the future instead they earn income they lost all of their capital.
Study all about bitcoin to earn more of it. Higher the risk, higher the earn that you can get. We should go in bitcoin and study more about it. Study about earning big in trading.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:34:33 PM

This is a bullshit. I need everything to keep my life. And But why is OP not suggesting to sell my house for buying bitcoin? This is a bullshit. All of my life is not about bitcoin. Every people have the different portion to invest on bitcoin with their financial power. To keep all of your money in bitcoin is not a good thing in this time.
I think the only reason why he is saying this is either this person want to drive these young people to 'greediness' and don't think of anything but money, or he's just a psychopath who has pleasure in people making money.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:36:12 PM

I think crypto currency world is open for all the generations worldwide, it is not only specialized for the young people, despite this people are actually the most users of crypto currencies for many reasons, but still many old people using and trading crypto currencies as well.
appon5

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:37:24 PM

"Youth is the young man who while going to war" youngsters are the heads of the country.Unemployment has in creused in the country due to the increase in unemploment.young people are getting involved in various crimes.Bitcoin is giving opportunies to the young people.The students can earh intellectuac & intellectcal income.
                                                                                                                                                                So i think that all the young pepole in the world will accept their time  as acareer bitcoin.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

I think crypto currency world is open for all the generations worldwide, it is not only specialized for the young people, despite this people are actually the most users of crypto currencies for many reasons, but still many old people using and trading crypto currencies as well.

Agree. Bitcoin offers opportunity for waay more than just the kids; bitcoin can do more for the unbanked of the world. It's cool to encourage kids to save; but saving bitcoin is essentially speculation. Better to buy for the kids, or have the kids buy for themselves, something with less volatility like gold, or simply holding Fiat. And they should diversify; never good to put all of one's eggs in a single basket, you get my drift? Wink
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

Young people doesn't need to go all in on bitcoin to just earn a lot of money,
they can invest some of their time in bitcoin and balance their time and money very well to get the best result for bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

Agree. Bitcoin offers opportunity for waay more than just the kids; bitcoin can do more for the unbanked of the world. It's cool to encourage kids to save; but saving bitcoin is essentially speculation. Better to buy for the kids, or have the kids buy for themselves, something with less volatility like gold, or simply holding Fiat. And they should diversify; never good to put all of one's eggs in a single basket, you get my drift? Wink
I somehow agree to it. As early as they become they have to save money for their future purposes especially for education. We all know that education has the biggest part of our money, tuition fee to be exact. So whatever penny they have, we have to pursue them to save money and it will make them a habiy to give importance of everything not just money but they will learn to discipline themselves to use moneu wisely and in a conservative way.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

No one should go all in on anything whether they're young old or indifferent. Going all-in on anything means that you have the ability to lose everything. Going all in on anything no matter how good it seems no matter how good it actually works is just a bad idea always.  Make few choices and divide your money between them.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:36:35 AM

If we think logically, teaching bitcoin unto young ones are not good. They must focus on their study rather than that. They are not so good and knowlegeable enough to deal on this. The best age to start bitcoin is within teenage years, I belive they are much responsible.
I think youth and teens are almost the same age? They can already know and learn bitcoin more deeply.
My sister is 17 years old and she is able to use bitcoin well and she knows bitcoin better than me and she can do trading and other
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:45:06 AM

Young people doesn't need to go all in on bitcoin to just earn a lot of money,
they can invest some of their time in bitcoin and balance their time and money very well to get the best result for bitcoin.
Yeah I agree to you. Young people should not go all in the bitcoins because they are not yet ready.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:54:15 AM

No one should go all in on anything whether they're young old or indifferent. Going all-in on anything means that you have the ability to lose everything. Going all in on anything no matter how good it seems no matter how good it actually works is just a bad idea always.  Make few choices and divide your money between them.

Of course they should not go all in. They are all too green to go with bitcoin. They can try to invest a few but going all in is not a good strategy. If young people wants to trade or invest, they should start with small amount only. Money that they can only afford to lose because the market is unstable and one mistake, all your funds can be wipe out. And I think there should be like a mentor for them so that somewhat can guide them and will only make little mistakes along the way.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:41:46 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

The idea of investing time and effort in BTC is good. But to go All in, I guess it's not advisable. Young ones should focus onto their studies for them to graduate and have a career in the future. Yes, bitcoin could help them earn enough to money to help especially for their own expenses.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.

Young people nowadays are very focused on the internet. Instead of playing online games, All I could advice them is to learn bitcoin, you will know our economic stats today and earn money.

rahmanachmad

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:19:20 AM

Most young people but not really all, if he like gamble.. i think he should all in, because young is do not have big responsibilities yet and u need to take the risk if u want to be succes
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:31:51 AM

I guess going ALL IN is not advisable, then regret later? Well I guess, Young ones must focus on their education for them to have career and a bright future ahead. Bitcoin could help them in a way that, It could generate a minimal income on where they can use it as source of profit in times of emergency or security. It's not bad for the young people to engaged in bitcoins but they must be aware of what could be the consequences if they do not plan and organize properly.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:41:51 AM

Most young people but not really all, if he like gamble.. i think he should all in, because young is do not have big responsibilities yet and u need to take the risk if u want to be succes

Are you kidding me? You are saying that young people that likes gambling should go all in? That is insane.

A lot of young people nowadays don't wanna study but just live their life to the fullest, some of them say, enjoy these days better and regret later. They are mostly easy go lucky type of individuals. If you will be teaching a young individual to go all in, especially the gambling lovers, because they have thier parents, you are being stupid, you are teaching that individual to be a irresponsible. Do you think they will just do that in their early age? No, they will be used to that kind of gambling and they will be bringing it with them until they have a family and grow old.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.
Young people should still focus on studying than going all in with bitcoin because if you would focus so much in bitcoin, you might end up broken and disappointed. Bitcoin is about risking and hard working but if you're still young, then go out and enjoy life. You can just simply put bitcoin on the backseat and focus and what will really matter for the future.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:51:38 PM

I am in the village is starting to introduce bitcoin. Despite the lack of interest but I am constantly trying to introduce to the young and highly potential young village youth
yes that is really not so easy to convince people about bitcoin. it take a lot of struggle. but i am sure that with the passage of time people will certainly start  taking interest in bitcoin you just need to continue your struggle and hope that you will get a very good response from the people.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:29:07 PM

If we think logically, teaching bitcoin unto young ones are not good. They must focus on their study rather than that. They are not so good and knowlegeable enough to deal on this. The best age to start bitcoin is within teenage years, I belive they are much responsible.

It is not really good, we all know that they must be really focus on their studies. There are a lot of people here that have their own family and they want their children to make a living out of earning digital currencies which seems like they are saying that they want their children to dream low instead of dreaming high.
I disagree if bitcoin is the next big thing, and I think it is, then it is natural for a parent to want to get their kids into bitcoin as early as possible, didn’t you read the thread about the 12 year old boy that bought bitcoin and now that he is 18 years old he’s a millionaire?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
sometag4lifer

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:21:54 PM

Young people should take care of their money and not invest it in something that is unstable, they only should be informed of new currency tedencies, yes. If they are capable to go in good for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: