Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:59:44 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Yes you are right must young people now invest in bitcoin because 5 years from now bitcoin have good price than price now.  And the more you take risk the more you get profit that is the life of many investor they don't afraid to take risk because they know that bitcoin is a good long term investment.

Many young people who know bitcoin is lucky as of now because bitcoin have good price and the good thing is investing because someday will use bitcoin and bitcoin maybe 7 or 10 years from now is a larger transaction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I disagree with forgetting everything for bitcoin. Education, we know that bitcoin is becoming more popular and its price is getting higher and higher as the time passes but still education should not be something to cast away.

I know that young age will be a great advantage in bitcoin industry. Being young means more opportunity to learn more and more about bitcoin and to earn much more bitcoin. Starting earlier than the other means you have the opportunity to earn more bitcoins given that you have  studied bitcoin and understand it. Young people should still be attending school even if they are into bitcoin already.

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:34:07 PM

Yes young people should go all in on bitcoin. As a teenager using bitcoin has been a big help to me and even other young people will see the advantages or benefits of using bitcoin. In this generation most teenagers used mobile phones and computers so they can use bitcoin too because bitcoin can be only use by this technologies.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:01:52 PM

Yes young people should go all in on bitcoin. As a teenager using bitcoin has been a big help to me and even other young people will see the advantages or benefits of using bitcoin. In this generation most teenagers used mobile phones and computers so they can use bitcoin too because bitcoin can be only use by this technologies.
Thats great this is a big opportunity to young people especially to those who need an extra income to there school they need a part time jod to support there need. As you said its a big help to you in this generation i think almost young people are using technology.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

In my own opinion young people should go all in on bitcoin because nowadays millennial are always holding there mobile phones and computers, and bitcoin can only use by this things so they have the ability to use bitcoin. And mostly young people are always interested when money is involved.

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Thats great this is a big opportunity to young people especially to those who need an extra income to there school they need a part time jod to support there need. As you said its a big help to you in this generation i think almost young people are using technology.
Bitcoin is really worth it to spend student's time. As students do study and they seeks extra income, digital currency can offer them what they are seeking for. What they need is patience, skills, and knowledge.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
alexey199773

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

Bitcoin is really worth it to spend student's time. As students do study and they seeks extra income, digital currency can offer them what they are seeking for. What they need is patience, skills, and knowledge.

Crypto currency can give prosperity not only to young people. I am sure that financially literate people have long been paying attention to bitcoin. And they are not young. Bitcoin is interesting to everyone, regardless of age.
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has provided unmatched opportunities to the generation of 21st century. Earlier it was very difficult to predict the market and go for investment but now Bitcoins has created almost invincible opportunities that the youngsters can invest from their home without difficulty.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has provided unmatched opportunities to the generation of 21st century. Earlier it was very difficult to predict the market and go for investment but now Bitcoins has created almost invincible opportunities that the youngsters can invest from their home without difficulty.
I don't think that it is a wise decision in which you go all in on something that has matured greatly. Bitcoin really crawled up fast and grew through out the years. I really don't think that it will go up to 2000$ even this year. What you are suggesting should come with a warning like "Trade at your own Risk" in which you just don't give bold predictions that you are not really sure of.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Yes indeed young people or millennial should go all in on bitcoin because these generation we are surrounded by technology so we have the benefit to access in bitcoin. Some Young people will be interested to join bitcoin because it has a relation with real money and by that there will be many bitcoin users.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

Yes indeed young people or millennial should go all in on bitcoin because these generation we are surrounded by technology so we have the benefit to access in bitcoin. Some Young people will be interested to join bitcoin because it has a relation with real money and by that there will be many bitcoin users.
Most of the young people today are into technology and internet so the number of Bitcoin users usually sprouts in this generation but keep in mind your priorities and the career you will pursue in real life or will you pursue it in digital world? Who knows what they really want but as for me it is good to pursue your career in real life and set Bitcoin as an extra or bonus or anything like that.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

I agree in terms of investing in bitcoin. However, I still prefer investing a part of my money rather than going all in. You can't take back time so young or even old people should still enjoy life and not just think of investment. I do think that investing some in BTC while enjoying life (travels, hang outs with family and friends, etc.) won't cause any regrets at all.

Like andrei56, I believe in the idiom, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" because you could lose everything if you do.
Indeed in term if investing it is better to start a young as could be because as the part of you millennials bitcoin is jut like us . It is like a young age boy that will grow in the future. So if we are going to invest on bitcoin at the young age it is sure that you will earn more or fast that could be. As long as you will do you best and you will give dedication to earn. And if we can see the price of bitcoin dramatically change to  its value to pump and pump. Meaning  to say that what we all experienced before is really just the appetizer.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

Sure technology and new generation are connected, but the thing is bitcoin might became a problem to them since they need to wait to get their transactions done, and patiente isnt the key of young generation, others coins might be best then bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used as store of value, from those option sure the potencial is huge and looks like the price wont stop grow with or without halvings.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:44:33 PM

Sure technology and new generation are connected, but the thing is bitcoin might became a problem to them since they need to wait to get their transactions done, and patiente isnt the key of young generation, others coins might be best then bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used as store of value, from those option sure the potencial is huge and looks like the price wont stop grow with or without halvings.

I do not see bitcoin transaction waiting time being the problem if we are to save it and keep it for very long time.  As what OP stated, it is said as saving Bitcoin for future use. If you are saving of course you will keep it in a safe place and not spend.  During those time when it reach maturity (time to convert) I am sure confirmation time wil be instant.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

I do not see bitcoin transaction waiting time being the problem if we are to save it and keep it for very long time.  As what OP stated, it is said as saving Bitcoin for future use. If you are saving of course you will keep it in a safe place and not spend.  During those time when it reach maturity (time to convert) I am sure confirmation time wil be instant.
After a few years for bitcoin, the sure thing is, the users are already massive and the network will be either slower or faster than before or now. If you really want a good amount of money in the future then you will not worry in savings a lot of bitcoin now because the price is high or expensive and it is completely going up again because of the latest news that can make the bitcoin even better.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:26:54 AM

Perhaps you mean that in order to live independently, tp let those who choose, for their desires vary.
If in this way to become independent living, I think that's wrong.
parents bringing up her daughter from small until the adults should they free the child's desire to be by itself has its own way to independently earn money.
If we continue to depend on the currency of this digital life would be unfair in my opinion, because if we want independent we must compensate with real work.
Then the parents will be proud of.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

If my parents pay everything for me,i wouldn`t have any money to buy bitcoins. Grin
I don`t know what will happen with bitcoin after 10 years and putting all eggs in one backet is the worst financial decision.
If you live with your parents,just get a J.O.B...

dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

es it must be because in bitcoin provides a bright future for young people in the world, quickly go into bitcoin searching for each other info that you do not know.
gringoprivelege

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

What about old people? I think they should invest in BTC too. Their kids could use that extra money right? Smiley BTC is a good investment for EVERYONE.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:49:16 AM

What about old people? I think they should invest in BTC too. Their kids could use that extra money right? Smiley BTC is a good investment for EVERYONE.

This is a good investment for everyone, but most older people are not very well versed in modern technologies and even fear them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: