Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

It's important for young people to identify wehter invest or not in something that keeps growing. I mean, they are young and like to spend a lot of money, they also don't have too much for this and if they don't have a good management of their incomes it could turn into a nasty situation.

You are correct they don't have much money and generally like to spend what they have but that is why they need to start thinking about how they manage their money and consider saving.

This is regardless of whether they invest in bitcoin or not, saving for the future is just sound advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:35:07 PM

It's important for young people to identify wehter invest or not in something that keeps growing. I mean, they are young and like to spend a lot of money, they also don't have too much for this and if they don't have a good management of their incomes it could turn into a nasty situation.
Young people does not look like anything you say here. They are very wise. Because they can not make money for themselves, they know how to manage their money and learn more about making money so that they can get a good job in the future. Learning about  will give the m a chance to become rich in the future
i think young people have more strength and fresh mind but the only problem is that they have lack of experience they need to get experience first and after that they should take active part in bitcoin.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

Bitcoin is unique, can be free to use anyone including young people, I am also young and active using bitcoin, because I believe this is the future of the world financial system.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I think it's not good that you only focus your self in one thing but as long as your young you should do everything to help your parents. Yes, bitcoin has a big help especially in surviving in this world. As a youth, I would rather use bitcoin to continue my studies because education is the key to success that even everything's will disappear but the knowledge you earned from school will not be disappear no matter what happen. Education is better than anything in this world. So as long as there is bitcoin in this world youth will have the chance to attain our dreams in life. We should use this for a purpose.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:12:49 AM

i don't think youngsters nowadays would probably believe you if you will say that you should invest here, you have a brighter future ahead of you in this field and take the opportunity while you are still young. in reality there are only few youngsters who are interested in bitcoin, because they think this is just another scheme or a joke.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:47:01 AM

Go all in to me is not economically advisable because there is need for diversification of one investment to avoid the high risk of loosing all your investment. Investing all your capital in just one sector or one source of investment opportunity will definitely increase your fear of loosing anytime there is fluctuation in the market value of such investment, and may lead you to sell at lost out of fear of loosing all, so there is need for diversification of investment.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

Go all in to me is not economically advisable because there is need for diversification of one investment to avoid the high risk of loosing all your investment. Investing all your capital in just one sector or one source of investment opportunity will definitely increase your fear of loosing anytime there is fluctuation in the market value of such investment, and may lead you to sell at lost out of fear of loosing all, so there is need for diversification of investment.

Exactly, I believe that Bitcoin has a great potential and tremendous scope in the future but still, I would not invest my 100% wealth in it as I am aware of the fact that something might go wrong so I have invested the amount which I can afford to lose. Diversification is the key to secure investment thus I have 50% invested in Bitcoin and I am going to invest remaining 50% in other sectors like stocks, altcoins etc.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:55:41 AM

It's too risky to go all in so we should also consider the risk, it's a long journey and we can still develop ourselves and be able to learn a lot of investment that would help us diversify our investment. For now, bitcoin is the most popular investment in the crypto but we can still diversify our investment by putting in altcoins as they are also doing great.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:41:30 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.
I think he is not provoking but stating the fact and suggesting young people what he wanted also in his life. Sharing your thoughts/ ideas is a good thing that only means you are willing to share. Of course if do the same if I were in his position in fact I also encouraged my cousins who are still young to do investing here in bitcoin.
Yes , actually what his been pointing is the opportunity young ones should grab at the early time. It is a suggesting with facts and evidence and one best example is bitcoin itself. Where we can see the future, and the development had been made all through years past. So if we will invest at the early time or now it could be a perfect investment in a long term basis cause it is just a better thing to invest on a worth investment currency such as  bitcoin where it is proven to have a future and development on its transaction, value, price and security. It just a matter of our decision if we are open on doing it and taking the risk.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:49:18 AM

Yeah it is a teen habit to spend their money. Thats true if they do not have good financial management maybe they will fall poor. Explaining bitcoin to them might be good because teenagers will be very fond of new things and maybe they will earn an income they can make for a pocket money
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

Its good to start investing specially here in bitcoin as long as youre young simply because you have so much time to prepare for your future and i believe that if you spend you money here you will surely earn profit and in the future bitcoin will help you to achieve your goal.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

I don't think so. There are a lot of things that should be more prioritIzed than doing bitcoin. Study is one of it, you should set yourself ready for the future or else you'll regret not focusing on it bigtime. Family also, you should still focus on helping your family in any ways that is possible because they've take cared of you first and you should atleast payback for their hardworks specially for your parents. We can also include your social life, you should not be missing it in your life. You should always socialize and make friends due to the fact that you'll surely appreciate them sooner in your life. I agree that if you wouldn't go all in bitcoin today you'll regret it but still you'll regret more the things that you haven't done in your life. Bitcoin can just be a side job or source of income wherein you should not miss life while you're young just because of bitcoin. Money can't buy you happiness, always remember that.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.

I agree with this. Going all in would be too risky. But for young ages it would be better specially for those who are students because it will be helpful not only for theirselves but also for their parents or guardian who provides their needs in studies. But as a worker it wouldn't be good. Better to have bitcoin as a sideline.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:43:57 PM

Young people does not look like anything you say here. They are very wise. Because they can not make money for themselves, they know how to manage their money and learn more about making money so that they can get a good job in the future. Learning about bitcoin will give the m a chance to become rich in the future
i think young people need to get good knowledge and experience about trading and then they should take the right step and should invest money in bitcoin because trading is more risky if you do not have any experience in it you can in fact lose a lot of money if you do not have any experience there.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

Young people does not look like anything you say here. They are very wise. Because they can not make money for themselves, they know how to manage their money and learn more about making money so that they can get a good job in the future. Learning about bitcoin will give the m a chance to become rich in the future
i think young people need to get good knowledge and experience about trading and then they should take the right step and should invest money in bitcoin because trading is more risky if you do not have any experience in it you can in fact lose a lot of money if you do not have any experience there.
Well that's why there's a need to try it,to learn and know how it goes. We should not trade a lot of money,knowing they don't much know what they're doing. Little by little ,in a process of trying it we can be able to learn. We can put small amounts only until we understand the flow and tactics to gain on it.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

The funny thins about this post, is that they actually do encourage you(they meaning investors and 401k investors) to go in on more risky plans when you are younger. They justify it for the same reason, that you can make more earlier while you are younger, but if you lose it you can still make it back up.

That is still risky though.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:16:29 PM

All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.
Definitely, if you think you are knowledgeable enough then go in, but young people I dont think so, beyter think about the probable consequences before to convince them.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

Thats indeed a great idea, when you are living with your parents and you dont spend any money on rent and other things, this will get you to save more money to invest in bitcoins and other investment opportunities.
Correct, when people are young they spend a lot of money in things they do not need and that they will forget in a matter of years if instead you put that money in bitcoin then you could have a head start of other young people that did not do the same investment as you.

Young people are buying cellphones, luxury foods, game consoles like play station and Xbox, lots of video games and this kinda things excessively. If they can save Money to buy bitcoin, they could be rich in the future.
When people are young most of the time they think only in short term gratification, that is why they buy stuff you are describing but once they acquire maturity they will understand to think in the long term too, but it is better to try to do that as young as possible, that way by delaying gratification you can get nicer things in the future.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

Well that's why there's a need to try it,to learn and know how it goes. We should not trade a lot of money,knowing they don't much know what they're doing. Little by little ,in a process of trying it we can be able to learn. We can put small amounts only until we understand the flow and tactics to gain on it.

That's what they say "Slowly but Surely". Learning something will not take in just days or months sometimes it will took someone years to finally master something but what is important is the will to learn.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:56:39 PM

That's what they say "Slowly but Surely". Learning something will not take in just days or months sometimes it will took someone years to finally master something but what is important is the will to learn.
It seems to me that today it is young people who are engaged in a greater degree of crypto currency. If you put in all the parameters of the age categories that are present at the forum, many topics are already talking about this so I can say with confidence that the Crypto currency is quite young. It's Correct, Because for Bitcoin the future and our youth is exactly the future of our planet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: