Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:31:04 PM

Yeah you have a good point that all of the people should go to the crypto world and invest in your wallet. They will all gain a large amount of profit in the near future if they do that.
I think youth have done that, in fact they've invested most of their money in bitcoin lol, yeah that's the hallmark of young people they will do the risky thing like investing in bitcoin by using all their money
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

I think it is better to go in bitcoin at the young age but its better to they understand first before they go investment they needs first to learn all about in bitcoin. In the young of age we will explain to them and let them first understand what is about so that if they were in right age they know all already about the bitcoin even if they interested in bitcoin. At the young age they know already so that someday maybe they will become good investor. Its better to save and invest while they are young so that someday they keep it on their future. Keeping  a long time bitcoin and savings is good investment.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:13:17 AM

Yeah you have a good point that all of the people should go to the crypto world and invest in your wallet. They will all gain a large amount of profit in the near future if they do that.
I think youth have done that, in fact they've invested most of their money in bitcoin lol, yeah that's the hallmark of young people they will do the risky thing like investing in bitcoin by using all their money

Well people have their own interests and mindset and i think it would be hard for us to make all young people believe that investing btcs is good for their money. It depends on their priority as somre of these people are really not in the likes of bitcoin and investments. We can tell them ge benefits of it but it would be up to them if it would interest them or not

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:17:15 AM

Well people have their own interests and mindset and i think it would be hard for us to make all young people believe that investing btcs is good for their money. It depends on their priority as somre of these people are really not in the likes of bitcoin and investments. We can tell them ge benefits of it but it would be up to them if it would interest them or not
Agreed, making every user to focus on bitcoin and invest on it to profit good is really a hard task. Each has got difference of opinion and most of the people who already have a good income could never give a look upon bitcoin unless he understands the real potential of bitcoin. Things might change in the future as financial institutions have started to give more importance to digital currency.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
IGNation

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

You shouldn't encourage young ones to focus or to go all in on bitcoin. No matter how great a thing was if abused it will only cause problems. They should try Bitcoin don't go all in it's only my opinion but it is still depends on one's person perspective.

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:01:36 PM

All of that young people who know about bitcoin have invested much of their money in bitcoin to get the profit in the future but there are many young people who do not know about bitcoin we need to tell them about this great opportunity to give them the benefit.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

All of that young people who know about bitcoin have invested much of their money in bitcoin to get the profit in the future but there are many young people who do not know about bitcoin we need to tell them about this great opportunity to give them the benefit.

The popularity of cryptocurrency is growing very rapidly and I am confident that young people will soon learn about bitcoin. Thanks to the fact that many young people come to the bitcoin community, the crypto currency becomes more expensive

kurniawaN

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Agree, you have a point. Although you said 'go all in', it doesn't matter for those who still rely on their parents as I'm in the same position. Anyone could mention their thoughts, but in the end each one of us have to decide it by ourselves. However, I've been trying to divide what I get into bitcoin and fiat money about 70:30. Bitcoin as my long term investment (70%) and fiat money to cover my daily expenses, just in case as backup plan.
I agree with this idea.
Bitcoin is long term investment. Though I can't afford investing 70% of my money since i am living on a boarding house.
Let say at least 25% for Bitcoin

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:18:46 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I would go all in with pleasure but even though I'm living with my parents I still need my money for many things and I can't invest in BTC although I'm sure it would be a right thing to do. But even if I could, 21 BTC is far from what I could buy. It's more like 1 BTC in two years.  Smiley
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

I would go all in with pleasure but even though I'm living with my parents I still need my money for many things and I can't invest in BTC although I'm sure it would be a right thing to do. But even if I could, 21 BTC is far from what I could buy. It's more like 1 BTC in two years.  Smiley

Just set the target and go for it, if it's just 1 BTC you can afford in 2 years that's fine go for it I'm sure you'll be able to go more even going forward and finding yourself some part time jobs to balance your income.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

Just do what you want in the end there is nothing to be scared about.  Even it would take two years or more it is not like wasting your time and bitcoin because we know the value or the capability of the bitcoin.  By that time, its price would be higher.  And maybe you should try to invest in bitcoin even if it was only a little.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

The popularity of cryptocurrency is growing very rapidly and I am confident that young people will soon learn about bitcoin. Thanks to the fact that many young people come to the bitcoin community, the crypto currency becomes more expensive
Yeah Bitcoin is gradually becoming popular and development on the internet, young people are the ones who work a lot on computers, they are sure they will know about it and this is an opportunity for them to develop in the future. In addition, they are young and they will accept risks if they have a chance to get rich, that also means they will invest all the money in bitcoin, they will help the price of bitcoin rise higher and more popular than ever. Bitcoin is the world of young people

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

i think the young generation are very interested in bitcoin they know all about the bitcoin opportunities and also nowadays due to the high price of bitcoin, the bitcoin popularity increased very much, it also come in news and news papers, so i think bitcoin awareness is increasing and those young people who do not know about bitcoin are also getting awareness and investing their money.

ppc.pt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

Nope. Buy Ethereum Smiley
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6284

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:24:10 PM

In addition, they are young and they will accept risks if they have a chance to get rich, that also means they will invest all the money in bitcoin, they will help the price of bitcoin rise higher and more popular than ever. Bitcoin is the world of young people

You somehow managed to picture the young generation as a flock of sheep risking everything into a ponzi scheme.
Also sorry to burst you bubble but most of the early adopters here already have kids of their own.

How about we stick to the essential and let the new generation learn first what bitcoin is and then start using it as they see fit.I for once would be more than happy if 99% would use bitcoin as a currency rather than an investment.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

I think not good idea to hold all your saving in Bitcoint at least, you can miss changes of  the course and go to a loss
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:07:02 PM

In addition, they are young and they will accept risks if they have a chance to get rich, that also means they will invest all the money in bitcoin, they will help the price of bitcoin rise higher and more popular than ever. Bitcoin is the world of young people

You somehow managed to picture the young generation as a flock of sheep risking everything into a ponzi scheme.
Also sorry to burst you bubble but most of the early adopters here already have kids of their own.

How about we stick to the essential and let the new generation learn first what bitcoin is and then start using it as they see fit.I for once would be more than happy if 99% would use bitcoin as a currency rather than an investment.
In order to use bitcoin as a currency rather than investment needs to be built the economy of bitcoin. How are you going to earn bitcoins? Several years to sit on the taps to buy for bitcoins earned a t-shirt. Need a labour market online payment in bitcoins for people with qualifications and without. Appears work will offer to spend bitcoins.
terrate

Activity: 362

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:09:48 PM

U need to keep your cash flow ok if u want all in.
More earlier more advantage.

But for convenience u should put some money in bank also for urgent use.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 10:14:49 PM

You shouldn't encourage young ones to focus or to go all in on bitcoin. No matter how great a thing was if abused it will only cause problems. They should try Bitcoin don't go all in it's only my opinion but it is still depends on one's person perspective.

Modern technology is what the young people now are into it. And bitcoin is a product of modern technology, there's nothing wrong if we will introduce bitcoin to the young ones. While they are young, it's good for them to have some knowledge about bitcoin so that they will have the idea that can earn through crypto currency.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:30:09 PM

Modern technology is what the young people now are into it. And bitcoin is a product of modern technology, there's nothing wrong if we will introduce bitcoin to the young ones. While they are young, it's good for them to have some knowledge about bitcoin so that they will have the idea that can earn through crypto currency.
Bitcoin are part of the finances and not all young people are willing to engage with it, they might not be matured enough or they have different interest at the certain level of their lives. Usually those who have interest with bitcoin are those people who are financially concern and want to grow their investment as well, or course it would good if young people will start now so they will have a bright future but it will still depend on their decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: