Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
nitrust

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:33:47 AM

I have been seriously considering shapeshifting the ltc that I have into ether so I can grab more populous. Im sitting over here just waiting for a small dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

So when was the deadline for Alpha again?
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

I have been seriously considering shapeshifting the ltc that I have into ether so I can grab more populous. Im sitting over here just waiting for a small dip.

I think you are mitigating the wrong risk.  It is more likely the price will get away from you on the upside rather than seeing a significant dip on the downside. If you are waiting for a small dip, you are gambling.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wafdawg

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

If Populous accepts Fiat for Pokens then why own PPT? One can simply buy an invoice with fiat converted to Pokens and take their profits once the invoice is paid... people state that you get your PPT returned to you after the contract is completed but people who have put up their fiat also get their innitial layout back as well when the contract is settled. I would like to understand what would drive the value of PPT???

Yes you can simply buy an invoice for fiat converted to Pokens but you are going to pay the price for each Poken which will be significant.  Isn't it better to invest now and gain on the price appreciation? What drives the value is simple, you are buying invoices at a discount, collecting full value in return, and receiving the pokens back so that you can do it all over again and again.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

Etherdelta should improve on the exchange interface, they are getting to have almost all valuable ERC20 coin but everyone using it has no option. They should improve it and ensure a more secure exchange
wafdawg

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

Etherdelta should improve on the exchange interface, they are getting to have almost all valuable ERC20 coin but everyone using it has no option. They should improve it and ensure a more secure exchange

The exchange is the most secure one as it is decentralized so you retain the private keys of all your tokens.  There are plenty of YT videos out there can walk you through it step by step using myetherwallet or metamask.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:08:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:34:48 PM by Phase_Shifter99

Hi there,

price moves today in a special way for me. (It has to do with the right look in pricing)
This is now difficult to believe(its only a observation some kind of idea and feeling about price...)  

BUT, it looks like we are very short before a (little) jump in price:

I expect that PPT will rise tomorrow(or one day later) to 0.032-0.034, then in one or two days after a small increase to 0.036-0.039.

If not I am wrong  Cheesy  Its time again TIGER BITE !

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

Waiting impatiently for alpha version it seems everything is getting ready for this big moment. I have strong faith in this faith they will deliver unique platform and I will keep hold my coins for long term I see potential to touch $100 one day.

$100...pshhhh...that is nothing!! Have you not heard of clif highs latest report...this coin is going to $18,800 this time next year, I would stock up now if I were you.  Do you realize how valuable these coins have to be in order to rent them out?  Do you honestly think a couple hundred bucks per coin will suit some company that needs thousands if not millions of dollars of capital?  You think some token holder that has a few hundred tokens valued at 10 or 20 grand will be able to fill the needs of some large corporation?  These coins have to be valued higher than $100 or so IMO in order to be successful with what Steve Nico Williams wants to do.
While I agree that ppt can move significantly above $100, your price of $18k via Clif was his price for Veritaseum next summer. He even postulated the same for Bitcoin.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

Waiting impatiently for alpha version it seems everything is getting ready for this big moment. I have strong faith in this faith they will deliver unique platform and I will keep hold my coins for long term I see potential to touch $100 one day.

$100...pshhhh...that is nothing!! Have you not heard of clif highs latest report...this coin is going to $18,800 this time next year, I would stock up now if I were you.  Do you realize how valuable these coins have to be in order to rent them out?  Do you honestly think a couple hundred bucks per coin will suit some company that neI have to eds thousands if not millions of dollars of capital?  You think some token holder that has a few hundred tokens valued at 10 or 20 grand will be able to fill the needs of some large corporation?  These coins have to be valued higher than $100 or so IMO in order to be successful with what Steve Nico Williams wants to do.
While I agree that ppt can move significantly above $100, your price of $18k via Clif was his price for Veritaseum next summer. He even postulated the same for Bitcoin.

Honestly I would like to see the number but this price is really very ambitiously
 (and I can not rember this number to be in -ch report or over twitter until now).
For me a atleast by some calulation and some Populous specific price mechanic , I come to a target of ~800USD (Populous eighthundred dollar), I have no indication for timeframe may the next 6-12 months .

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:44:01 PM

Hi there,

price moves today in a special way for me. (It has to do with the right look in pricing)
This is now difficult to believe(its only a observation some kind of idea and feeling about price...)  

BUT, it looks like we are very short before a (little) jump in price:

I expect that PPT will rise tomorrow(or one day later) to 0.032-0.034, then in one or two days after a small increase to 0.036-0.039.

If not I am wrong  Cheesy  Its time again TIGER BITE !

and i hope you're right ,,
but this token need a good news for that,, and hopely the dev will give us a good news tomorrow, so the price will increase

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

Invoice trading platform is to be functional and with first use case we are going to see PPT market value sky rocketing within hours. People really have limited time to do action in sense of accumulation while some traders are still playing with market. It is going to become part of past this cheap token in very near future.
KLN_IT

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

I think you are mitigating the wrong risk.  It is more likely the price will get away from you on the upside rather than seeing a significant dip on the downside. If you are waiting for a small dip, you are gambling.

I agree wafdog... don't worry too much about the pennies or you could end up dollar foolish regretting it in the long run.  Don't worry about the pennies here... I know each and every coin counts but don't end up losing out by waiting too long.  I'd hate to see you miss the PPT train when it gets moving.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:45:51 PM

If you can not provide evidence that you sent us your article to us by email during the period of the bounty campaign, you will not be paid.

We know that some of you are changing old articles and claiming for bounties fraudulently. Anyone who genuinely has not received their bounty due to not supplyin their ETH address, then send us a PM and we will do our best to send you your bounty asap.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support and get ready for the Alpha.

I sent you another PM. I think you forgot to pay my blog bounty.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nitrust

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

I agree wafdog... don't worry too much about the pennies or you could end up dollar foolish regretting it in the long run.  Don't worry about the pennies here... I know each and every coin counts but don't end up losing out by waiting too long.  I'd hate to see you miss the PPT train when it gets moving.

I know I'm playing with fire. I am gonna stop. PPt is 1/3 of my portfolio. I should be just buying more than stressing over trading for 50 to 100 coins here and there.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

I know I'm playing with fire. I am gonna stop. PPt is 1/3 of my portfolio. I should be just buying more than stressing over trading for 50 to 100 coins here and there.

I said the same thing when strat was $0.07... why am I spending hours watching charts to make 50 or 100 strat every couple hours... now look at the price. Wish I would have kept it up LOL

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
davgonz90

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:10:27 PM

PPT makes up 100% of my portfolio Smiley
nitrust

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

Converting some of my ltc to get some more now.

I am woindering I have .5 btc I could also use, but I dont want to risk losing my bitcoin cash. Any info?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

If you can not provide evidence that you sent us your article to us by email during the period of the bounty campaign, you will not be paid.

We know that some of you are changing old articles and claiming for bounties fraudulently. Anyone who genuinely has not received their bounty due to not supplyin their ETH address, then send us a PM and we will do our best to send you your bounty asap.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support and get ready for the Alpha.

Alright, i will trust Populous and give it another chance.

Details already sent with
  • Image Proof
  • Blog Link
  • Ethereum Address

If blog bounties is paid, i will delete all the accuse towards Populous.
No one wanted a project to be flood with bad message and FUD, i only post based on facts

Good luck!
Thanks and regards
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:05:12 PM

Are there any other plans for the PPT?A single exchange is not enough to get a bigger market for PPT. Maybe can talk to BITTREX. After all, powerpoint is one of the better projects,this will get better circulation
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:38:19 PM

Alright, i will trust Populous and give it another chance.

Details already sent with
  • Image Proof
  • Blog Link
  • Ethereum Address

If blog bounties is paid, i will delete all the accuse towards Populous.
No one wanted a project to be flood with bad message and FUD, i only post based on facts

Well, good luck. I sent PM again Yesterday, no reply again. It seems like they don't want to pay our fair share of bounties. I hope to get my well deserved Populous tokens but my hopes are very low now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: