Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:44:00 AM

I want to grow my bag bigger and am trying to grow a portfolio for my family for the future and to back my asset fund. I need to know where I can buy more apart from ETHERDELTA. I don't know how to use etherdelta at all, I tried lol. Any help is appreciated in this matter.. when I click deposit in etherdelta to upload some eth or btc it doesn't work.

I also tried to join the slack room but got this message: Populous platform
Failed! Something has gone wrong. Please contact a system administrator.

You can buy some PPT over at mercatox as well if you like. https://mercatox.com/exchange/PPT/BTC

Or maybe you can check this etherdelta guide to buy tokens there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7uzuXmqco

@Sy and @Emidab thank you both for your awesome help, let's load up..and yes I need to educate myself how to use Etherdelta as well.coz price is going up and I need to load my bagz Smiley I am snuggly keeping my 277 in my wallet, will not touch those.

I will try again the slack room, if I can't join slack I will join telegram..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Richie_veritas_MiddleRich

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

I am shocked and in awe. I checked my wallet and have 277 PPTS in my wallet from bounties.  I only found out I had them today and even with the current dip of 20% they are worth over 0.3 BTC..I thought when I first added them to my portfolio that they were worth 0.035 btc but then I checked and the price was actually 0.35. I think I am still dreaming and will just HODL these and forget about them for one year.  Smiley I might buy a few more while they dipped in price but need to find which exchange to buy at least another 3-23 so I can have a round number lol. I want to follow the developments of POPULOUS now full as it is a huge project.  Smiley Thank you POPULOUS TEAM FOR YOUR KIND GENEROSITY!  Smiley

And this kind of appreciation I like. Thank you for this post!
Stay positive! Smiley

I want to grow my bag bigger and am trying to grow a portfolio for my family for the future and to back my asset fund. I need to know where I can buy more apart from ETHERDELTA. I don't know how to use etherdelta at all, I tried lol. Any help is appreciated in this matter.. when I click deposit in etherdelta to upload some eth or btc it doesn't work.

I also tried to join the slack room but got this message: Populous platform
Failed! Something has gone wrong. Please contact a system administrator.

Have you tried using another browser? I have heard that some people have problems with ether delta if they are using google chrome although personally I have never had any problems with ether delta using google chrome. Just a thought. 
JHWT22

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:44:25 PM

I sent a message to Steve and Clif to see either could clarify and waiting for a response. Obviously, the incentive to buy PPT is the increased value of your token due to the platform increased value and we can buy invoices using our appreciated PPT value.....however, if whales with 10s of millions jump in and can simply buy pokens with fiat who's to say that smaller PPT owners will even have a chance to buy invoices....Sad

I agree. I just asked this question in the Slack group as well as on a few YouTube channels I watch.

I can't seem to wrap my head around WHY the price of PPT would go up?

If you can simply invest fiat, why go through the trouble of owning PPT?

A common answer is, "Because PPT will appreciate, thus, giving you more buying power".

Okay, but that still doesn't answer the question: WHY will PPT appreciate? If you don't NEED the token to use the platform, why would it increase in value?

Hopefully we can get an answer to this.

[ITS the investor rational thinking which drives PPT up]
If you had 100.000 Fiat on your account, would you like to keep it there as fiat, or would you thing to change it to Bitcoin/PPT. After 1 year would you be (in your exptection) more happy with 100.000 fiat or  a stong rsing crypto curreny which possibly would buy you more invoice to generat passive income. If you thing about it it should become more clear why PPT is already rising and will more the next years. Also we not know which FIAT/PPT  ratio the will allow in future  at Populous, in the moment every money will be welcome but always? unlimited fiat ?.... I dont thing so...

That doesn't answer the question.

You say, "a strong rising crypto currency".

Okay, WHY would PPT increase? What's the mechanism?

You don't NEED PPT to buy invoices. You can simply invest fiat.

If there's no need for it, why own it?

Saying, "it will go up because it will go up" isn't a good answer.

I'm not trying to spread FUD here. I'm heavily invested in PPT and I want to see it succeed.

I just don't know what incentive it has to increase in value.

There is a buyback mechanism that is in the works that will be announced. That way, a portion of ppt will be destroyed and supply will be reduced, assuming demand is constant, will drive prices up. Investors will want to buy as prices may increase after the buy back. Increased demand drives the prices up.

Investors who have ppt will see prices for each token increase in price, while earning pokens if they do invest in invoices with it, giving more reasons to hold.
davgonz90

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

There is a buyback mechanism that is in the works that will be announced. That way, a portion of ppt will be destroyed and supply will be reduced, assuming demand is constant, will drive prices up. Investors will want to buy as prices may increase after the buy back. Increased demand drives the prices up.

Investors who have ppt will see prices for each token increase in price, while earning pokens if they do invest in invoices with it, giving more reasons to hold.

Let's be crystal clear:

Less supply = higher price.

We all understand that.

The fundamental question is: what makes PPT so desirable over Fiat?

Both PPT and Fiat holders can invest in invoices, can they not?

Again, you don't need PPT to invest in invoices. You can simply invest Fiat.

People answer with, "Because PPT is priced higher than the dollar, giving you more buying power".

Okay, but the price is higher because people are speculating that it's going to go higher in the future.

THAT'S THE DEFINITION OF A BUBBLE.

It was the same with the housing crash of 2008.

People were buying homes, not because they wanted to live in them, but because they assumed the homes would go up in value.

Now look at PPT: are you buying the PPT token because you assume it's going to go up in value? Or is there some kind of intrinsic benefit to holding it?

Remember, you don't need the token to invest in invoices.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:41:23 PM

My Father in Law is interested now to purchase some PPC as he was very happy that my Wife has some and she managed to purchase a few more on Mercatox after the excellent instructions left by our fellow Bitcointalk Friends. So as I understand it it POPULOUS will buy back PPC tokens and burn some in order for it to become more scarce thus helping to drive up its value?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
davgonz90

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:43:46 PM

My Father in Law is interested now to purchase some PPC as he was very happy that my Wife has some and she managed to purchase a few more on Mercatox after the excellent instructions left by our fellow Bitcointalk Friends. So as I understand it it POPULOUS will buy back PPC tokens and burn some in order for it to become more scarce thus helping to drive up its value?

That plan only works assuming the demand for PPT remains high.

For example, if they are burning a token that isn't needed to use the platform, then why would the price go up?

Scarcity only matters if the thing that's scarce has value.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:45:54 PM

! FOR THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING ETHER DELTA IS SCARY !

If you WANT PPT tokens I am more than willing to send you PPT tokens at market value, plus a small fee for me.

You send me Ethereum, I send you PPT and I just rebuy the PPT I sent you on the market. Let me know if you are interested. I am more than happy to provide this service.

I will reach out to Clif high again and see if he saw in the code anything about the PPT needed or not for invoice tokens.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
davgonz90

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:51:59 PM

If you WANT PPT tokens I am more than willing to send you PPT tokens at market value, plus a small fee for me.

You send me Ethereum, I send you PPT and I just rebuy the PPT I sent you on the market. Let me know if you are interested. I am more than happy to provide this service.

I will reach out to Clif high again and see if he saw in the code anything about the PPT needed or not for invoice tokens.

Hi BTCBusinessConsult.

It's been made clear in the whitepaper (page. 18) and in dozens of videos that you don't need PPT to access the platform.

Whenever I bring this up to people, they say, "But you know Populous is going to buy back the PPT tokens so they're going to increase in value".

They don't realize that the buyback program only increases the price of PPT if there's a demand for it.

And there won't be a huge demand if big whales can simply invest using Bitcoin or Fiat.

I've been asking on Twitter, YouTube, Slack, and this forum, and the only response I get is, "You're just trying to spread FUD".

Getting an answer shouldn't be this complicated. It makes me think that nobody TRULY understands how the platform works.
BTCBusinessConsult

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:15:38 PM

Good response and sound reasoning. I just want to get to the root of the answer because since day 1 I understood it was needed to have PPT to use the platform.

I have read the whitepaper (specially page 15 till end) about 10 times and there is still enough doubt in my mind to make me want to keep digging for a certain answer.

It is very confusing thats for sure, hopefully we will be able to get an answer nailed down soon.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
4Smitty

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:18:03 PM

Hi BTCBusinessConsult.

It's been made clear in the whitepaper (page. 18) and in dozens of videos that you don't need PPT to access the platform.

Whenever I bring this up to people, they say, "But you know Populous is going to buy back the PPT tokens so they're going to increase in value".

They don't realize that the buyback program only increases the price of PPT if there's a demand for it.

And there won't be a huge demand if big whales can simply invest using Bitcoin or Fiat.

I've been asking on Twitter, YouTube, Slack, and this forum, and the only response I get is, "You're just trying to spread FUD".

Getting an answer shouldn't be this complicated. It makes me think that nobody TRULY understands how the platform works.

Bingo! For the record I'm heavily invested in PPT and want it to succeed. If you listen to Cliff/Steve video and start at 55 min and listen for 6 min, Steve only talks about PPT holders doing the invoice buying and the fiat pool used at a financial backup support to cover the PPT holders' invoices they are buying. He said he expects demand for PPT to go way up due to the buyback and for the demand to do invoice factoring. The white paper does say though if u put 1 fiat in you get 1 poken in the platform. We are definitely missing something....do PPT holders get first rights to the invoices before fiat buyers are needed, are fiat buyers only participating in the "buy" of invoices by being the pool of funds backing up PPT holders and making a small return (.5% monthly i.e.) while PPT holders make the 4% like the example they've given us? Both of those scenarios would indeed increase demand and the cost per token. But, if u can simply buy invoices with fiat just like PPT holders then it's different. If that's the case, then are there enough invoices for all of us (PPT holders and fiat) to go around?  I don't know... It would be great to have concrete answers but I get no responses from anyone either.
davgonz90

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

Good response and sound reasoning. I just want to get to the root of the answer because since day 1 I understood it was needed to have PPT to use the platform.

I have read the whitepaper (specially page 15 till end) about 10 times and there is still enough doubt in my mind to make me want to keep digging for a certain answer.

It is very confusing thats for sure, hopefully we will be able to get an answer nailed down soon.

I brought it up to Steve in the Slack, and he responded, "If you look back at our twitter you will find the answer to all your questions."

Interpret that however you'd like.

Personally, I would like them to brush up the whitepaper to make it more clear about what role PPT plays on the platform, but it doesn't seem like they're going to do that.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:22:20 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 09:15:57 PM by azmojo

Bingo! For the record I'm heavily invested in PPT and want it to succeed. If you listen to Cliff/Steve video and start at 55 min and listen for 6 min, Steve only talks about PPT holders doing the invoice buying and the fiat pool used at a financial backup support to cover the PPT holders' invoices they are buying. He said he expects demand for PPT to go way up due to the buyback and for the demand to do invoice factoring. The white paper does say though if u put 1 fiat in you get 1 poken in the platform. We are definitely missing something....do PPT holders get first rights to the invoices before fiat buyers are needed, are fiat buyers only participating in the "buy" of invoices by being the pool of funds backing up PPT holders and making a small return (.5% monthly i.e.) while PPT holders make the 4% like the example they've given us? Both of those scenarios would indeed increase demand and the cost per token. But, if u can simply buy invoices with fiat just like PPT holders then it's different. If that's the case, then are there enough invoices for all of us (PPT holders and fiat) to go around?  I don't know... It would be great to have concrete answers but I get no responses from anyone either.
It's not a good indication that they want to burn PPT.
That means that fiat can definitely buy invoices. Otherwise you would never burn PPT.
Their reluctance to answer this is an indication that there is no answer.

Another bad indication is that they misspelled "Receivables" on the main screenshot of the alpha. Right below that, it's spelled correctly several times. How did they not correct and fix that? Sloppy!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
BTCBusinessConsult

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

All, here is a DIRECT quote from the email that Clif got back to me on:

"misunderstanding. Contact Steve at pop. He will tell you PPT are the 'utility gateway' to their
system.
very necessary component.
The fiat pools are misunderstood in how they work.

clif"

So my understanding is that people can deposit Bitcoin/Fiat into the system BUT they will have to use PPT that is in the system. So for very easy math, lets say that there are 1,000 PPT in the system, and $10,000 worth of invoices. Then each PPT has to be worth $10 in order to purchase all of the available invoices.

Hence the price demand will be that people will want to put their PPT into the system and leverage it, OR sell it on exchanges to other people to put onto the system.

Holders of PPT will essentially be renting their PPT to people who want to buy contracts with Fiat/Crypto.... thats my understanding.

BRB going to twitter to scour every post they made.

davgonz90

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:40:01 PM

"misunderstanding. Contact Steve at pop. He will tell you PPT are the 'utility gateway' to their
system.

clif"

So my understanding is that people can deposit Bitcoin/Fiat into the system BUT they will have to use PPT that is in the system. So for very easy math, lets say that there are 1,000 PPT in the system, and $10,000 worth of invoices. Then each PPT has to be worth $10 in order to purchase all of the available invoices.

Hence the price demand will be that people will want to put their PPT into the system and leverage it, OR sell it on exchanges to other people to put onto the system.

Holders of PPT will essentially be renting their PPT to people who want to buy contracts with Fiat/Crypto.... thats my understanding.

Nice catch BTCBusinessConsult.

If that's the way it works, you've summed it up quite nicely.

Perhaps you should be on the marketing team for Populous Cheesy
BTCBusinessConsult

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

Hey Thanks for your kind words.

I currently manage some Crypto accounts for clients and PPT makes up over $100k USD worth of value, so I have EVERY incentive to keep the community strong and with the best information that I can give out Smiley

If you really want to thank me subscribe to my youtube channel and smash that like button on my videos  Grin Grin

4Smitty

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:08:20 PM

system.

clif"

Thanks to u and Clif! Nice work! Now it makes sense why it will skyrocket!!!
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:23:18 PM

Please get clarification. I re-read the whitepaper again. It mentions a smart contract that will hold your PPT and convert to pokens to buy a contract. The PPT is released back to you when invoice is paid, and you will get your profit in pokens.

But it stands to reason that if you have pokens already you can buy invoices without having any PPT. And since you can sell your pokens for fiat, I'm sure you can buy pokens with fiat. Thus I conclude there is no NECESSITY or benefit to have/hold/use PPT.

So when Clif says, "The fiat pools are misunderstood in how they work," I agree. Someone please explain how they work.

Please explain the leverage. If a PPT is worth $10 and 1000 PPT lets me purchase a $10k invoice, there is no leverage.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
greyswan

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

system.

clif"

Thanks to u and Clif! Nice work! Now it makes sense why it will skyrocket!!!
Booya Smitty!!! Cheesy
StreamSpace

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

interesting idea. Lot's to learn and consider in this thread.

wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:20:33 PM

interesting idea. Lot's to learn and consider in this thread.

Welcome! Wink
You ain't be disappointed.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: