Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277186 times)
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:28:29 AM

cant log in.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Same problem here.
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

Am surprised price is going down?

Actually that is very tricky move by big whales who tried to grab more and more after a working prototype so that is turning point where some people make their life and dump into just fake sell pressure. I will advise you just stay relax no need to take a panic decision.

Indeed, there are in it for a quick profit, try to get you to panic sell, just hodl longterm..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:39:35 AM

True, there is some issue with login process even after what I confirmed my e-mail and still it says invalid login. I hope today this will be fixed if this keeps continue because everyone wants to participant in alpha testing to see how it works in reality. I will be waiting for further announcements and updates in this regard.
4Smitty

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:28:07 PM

Update. Went to bed a little bummed out I couldn't login but woke up this morning and I can login now! Time to start looking at it! 👍🏻
4Smitty

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

Anyone who has been on the platform successfully....not sure how to deposit Ropsten ETH and get started...a little confusing so far. Thx
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

Actually that is very tricky move by big whales who tried to grab more and more after a working prototype so that is turning point where some people make their life and dump into just fake sell pressure. I will advise you just stay relax no need to take a panic decision.

Indeed, there are in it for a quick profit, try to get you to panic sell, just hodl longterm..

yeah just hold longterm for get price up  Roll Eyes
Richie_veritas_MiddleRich

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

I just logged in successfully now. I couldn't log in when I tried a couple of hours ago. So maybe it will work for many other people now as well.  Is there any way to post a screenshot in this forum?

I will post a screenshot if there is interest and if you can do it in this forum.
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

yeah just hold longterm for get price up  Roll Eyes

so and i .As soon as the price goes up everyone becomes happy.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

I just logged in successfully now. I couldn't log in when I tried a couple of hours ago. So maybe it will work for many other people now as well.  Is there any way to post a screenshot in this forum?

I will post a screenshot if there is interest and if you can do it in this forum.

you can use image button right below on the italic button ("I") and put the image links inside, your image will be shown after you posted it.
But i dunno if newbie can do it or not. Share your plain image links so others will see it on the other tabs might be other optional

Tozex

Powered by,
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

Markets do what you least expect short term. Long term PPT will hit multiples of current price AND it will hold those levels, not just pop. Those levels are required as the business builds up with the platform over time. You probably will see triple digits $ on the PPT price one day, so anything down around these prices are, in the long term, an absolute steal.

Of course, the higher price goes the more we can all make in the utility of the token (invoice factoring) rather than selling them. Who wants to sell a perpetual-passive-income-generating token anyway...??!

Right now it is silly little games in the market and means nothing... and there are lots of people invested who are way too emotional and way too inexperienced so they are watching every little move and getting happy on every little jump up and getting cynical on every little push down. This is the hallmark of a market noob. People were no doubt doing the same when BTC was $10 LOL!! Just hold tight and do not sell if you want to generate passive income months and years from now (as well as the ability to sell one day years down the line for MASSIVE gains - and I ain't talking 10x here... I'm talking BTC from $10 to "today" kinda returns).

Of course, I have to say this is all valid IF the company succeed with these plans and frankly, I think they will.

Wait until 2020 then look back at this post while the price was under $5. You will laugh.
retroboy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Markets do what you least expect short term. Long term PPT will hit multiples of current price AND it will hold those levels, not just pop. Those levels are required as the business builds up with the platform over time. You probably will see triple digits $ on the PPT price one day, so anything down around these prices are, in the long term, an absolute steal.

Of course, the higher price goes the more we can all make in the utility of the token (invoice factoring) rather than selling them. Who wants to sell a perpetual-passive-income-generating token anyway...??!

Right now it is silly little games in the market and means nothing... and there are lots of people invested who are way too emotional and way too inexperienced so they are watching every little move and getting happy on every little jump up and getting cynical on every little push down. This is the hallmark of a market noob. People were no doubt doing the same when BTC was $10 LOL!! Just hold tight and do not sell if you want to generate passive income months and years from now (as well as the ability to sell one day years down the line for MASSIVE gains - and I ain't talking 10x here... I'm talking BTC from $10 to "today" kinda returns).

Of course, I have to say this is all valid IF the company succeed with these plans and frankly, I think they will.

Wait until 2020 then look back at this post while the price was under $5. You will laugh.

Wise words
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

Wise words

True words, two or three 100% bazooka days will kick out the range traders and they will miss the train.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

That is very well explained and well drawn picture of the actual situation and this we see everyday where people are driven by their personal likes and dislikes and emotions. PPT is based on very solid concept and it just offered alpha version but who has vision can understand the hidden potential. Traders are the most worried guys those inexperienced and short termed goals seeker but they will disappoint and will let it grow healthier.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:19:53 PM

Wise words

True words, two or three 100% bazooka days will kick out the range traders and they will miss the train.

We have both agreed with my Wife that POPULOUS is part of our pension plan. I know our holdings are not exactly massive but we are collecting the dumped coins, little by little, taking small bites off of the MERCATOX market day traders. I was too busy to check the Alpha site today but no doubt tomorrow will take a short look.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Wrestlingshark

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

Those on the alpha what is your impression of the program?
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:10:41 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 09:06:33 PM by Phase_Shifter99

I would say the current version shows a :

Market Place Application based on a Database
+
A GUI Web-Front-End (in the making)
+
Integration of a standard "MyEtherWallet" which hold your PPTs
+
Integration of a Smartcontract (this is I would say is the main programm logic for trading and control) into the combination of a Market-Place/ Portofolio and the Wallet (Smartcontract pretty complicated as its look now but in a later stage I expect it will not shown anymore to the user - user will use the smartcontract over the GUI(not notice that he configures by his actions a smartcontract).
(Smartcontract & Standard-Wallet has the advantage if Populous is down, the smartcontract will be valid for ever, also the PPT is protected by the standard wallet on the crypto chain) - imho

Also I could find that PPT as promised by Populous will be used to buy Poken/Invoices, I could not find a hint that Fiat or other Crypto can be used for that   Grin Cool

Not a joke but this combination of functionality is the first time ever in the world (welcome at fintech) a company did this, this is groundbreaking and totaly new.
In german I would say this is a very "Geile" Software.  Grin Cool  (taking into consideration that lot of work was done, but also we are looking at a software in the making )

I expect market will react from monday, it was to late at friday for a strong reaction. Its not important anymore for me if price will react in August or September because in December PPT will be anyway at 0.5 to 1.5Ether.
Why so high ? Because most PPT will be on the trading platform(earning money), investors who want to buy PPT (attract by the high passive income) will fight for the leftover PPT which are on EtherDelta or other Cryptomarkets to find, driving price into the stratossphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFlGdiMXiiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2BQpljuWHY

fmlycar

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:08:55 PM

If you're looking at the price before Populous goes live for any reason other than buying more PPT, you're in it for the wrong reasons. 

Step 1.) See price under $5
Step 2.) Buy more PPT
Step 3.) Wait for when Populous goes live
Step 4.) HuhHuh
Step 5.) Profit

dagfan

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

After I sell an invoice, who is responsible for enforcing payment of the invoice?
4Smitty

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:23:23 PM

I would say the current version shows a :

Market Place Application based on a Database
+
A GUI Web-Front-End (in the making)
+
Integration of a standard "MyEtherWallet" which hold your PPTs
+
Integration of a Smartcontract (this is I would say is the main programm logic for trading and control) into the combination of a Market-Place/ Portofolio and the Wallet (Smartcontract pretty complicated as its look now but in a later stage I expect it will not shown anymore to the user - user will use the smartcontract over the GUI(not notice that he configures by his actions a smartcontract).
(Smartcontract & Standard-Wallet has the advantage if Populous is down, the smartcontract will be valid for ever, also the PPT is protected by the standard wallet on the crypto chain) - imho

Also I could find that PPT as promised by Populous will be used to buy Poken/Invoices, I could not find a hint that Fiat or other Crypto can be used for that   Grin Cool

Not a joke but this combination of functionality is the first time ever in the world (welcome at fintech) a company did this, this is groundbreaking and totaly new.
In german I would say this is a very "Geile" Software.  Grin Cool  (taking into consideration that lot of work was done, but also we are looking at a software in the making )

I expect market will react from monday, it was to late at friday for a strong reaction. Its not important anymore for me if price will react in August or September because in December PPT will be anyway at 0.5 to 1.5Ether.
Why so high ? Because most PPT will be on the trading platform(earning money), investors who want to buy PPT (attract by the high passive income) will fight for the leftover PPT which are on EtherDelta or other Cryptomarkets to find, driving price into the stratossphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFlGdiMXiiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2BQpljuWHY

Hey Phase Shifter,
Are we supposed to be able to login and deposit test ETH and actually buy test invoices at this point or just check out the platform and the different views and functions...etc? I'm confused at this point as I thought we could and see nowhere to deposit my Ropsten test ETH to buy test PPT....any help please?

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: