Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
4Smitty

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:04:23 AM

It will be interesting to see on day one of live investing with the platform how much business there is for us all to make money from (ie; will there be enough invoices being sold?).  Even if there isn't, it doesn't matter on day one, or day twenty. Everything takes time and frankly if I had to wait another few months or even years before I could quit my day job and live off passive income like this then still sign me up first!  Cool

At this current drop off in price there will be no cruise. Disappointing since the Alpha release.

If the Cruise was planned for 2017.....then yes no cruise, BUT it's the "Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018" for a reason. Most of us could care less about the price of it until it goes Live in January. Speculators/traders/noobs care and that's why the price will fluctuate but once it goes "LIVE" the price goes straight up to the 🌙 and leaves $5 on planet earth forever. That's the point when we start looking at royalCaribbean.com for dates to plan the cruise. Until then, sit tight, grab a strawberry daiquiri and soak in the ride. 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:15:24 AM

It will be interesting to see on day one of live investing with the platform how much business there is for us all to make money from (ie; will there be enough invoices being sold?).  Even if there isn't, it doesn't matter on day one, or day twenty. Everything takes time and frankly if I had to wait another few months or even years before I could quit my day job and live off passive income like this then still sign me up first!  Cool

At this current drop off in price there will be no cruise. Disappointing since the Alpha release.

If the Cruise was planned for 2017.....then yes no cruise, BUT it's the "Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018" for a reason. Most of us could care less about the price of it until it goes Live in January. Speculators/traders/noobs care and that's why the price will fluctuate but once it goes "LIVE" the price goes straight up to the 🌙 and leaves $5 on planet earth forever. That's the point when we start looking at royalCaribbean.com for dates to plan the cruise. Until then, sit tight, grab a strawberry daiquiri and soak in the ride. 

I have also some places on my list:
1. BORA BORA
2. PHUKET
3. BALI
4. CRETE
5. CARIBBEAN SOMEWHERE lol

Is it a good time to buy a few more? I am thinking to add to my bag as I managed to earn a little profit trading another coin.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
burfy174

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:20:23 AM

Well said. Time for me to keep the faith.... Just had a weak moment there. Great perspective indeed.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:31:02 AM

Oh dude seriously - again: stop having a 5 minute attention span!! There is no live platform yet, no money is being made yet, nothing has happened yet. All you people that thought the price would go up because of an alpha platform which is not even real... stop with the FUD already. Or even better - just dump your PPT now onto EtherDelta and get it over with, please.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

The "I want loads of profit now, I want to be rich now" mentality of these "children" who are investing in these tokens is just depressing.

Grow up.

If you thought you would get rich in 72 hours because you bought into an ICO then you are now getting your learning curve. If you want to make instant money, bet on the horses instead.

If you can see past the end of this year, or even the end of your nose, you will be able to see an upward move in the price of QUALITY tokens like PPT. Yes there are many crap coins out there from "companies" who have no product. Populous is NOT that. Nor is VERI.

Sorry, but you won't be millionaires by Christmas 2017. Now it's time to go back to your day job.

However, if you have invested enough money and bought enough PPT at these low prices and are willing to let the company tweak the alpha, roll out the beta and then go live over the coming months then you should make nice passive income by invoice factoring when the time comes. Then you can think about how you can quit, or cut down, that day job.

Then if the PPT itself is worth multiples of today's price, which I believe it will be, you can make a decision whether you want to hold for passive income or sell them for profit. Hint: long term, passive income is worth more to your quality of life.

If you really thought you were gonna flip the PPT so soon after an ICO then you know what? Actually go ahead and do that BECAUSE you are still in nice profits from the ICO, right? So go sell them at $4 on ED and take your winnings - a nice profit really when you think about it.

But if you have any common sense and investment skill then you will know what to do. Four letters beginning with "H".

Also, a traditional IPO on the stock market would take loads of time to make even the small ICO returns and would take years and years to hit the kind of returns you are moaning about not having yet. This isn't a computer game; realise that. This is real money, real wealth, real opportunity and will come with the real disappointments for some and the real dreams being made for others. Did you think you could just click a mouse on myetherwallet, send a few ETH to some ICO and a month later be buying that big house you always wanted? Wake up, grow up. The dreams will come.... LATER... but I really doubt many on here have the stomach to just sit and wait for realistic progress and organic asset growth.

EDIT: THIS POST WASN'T AIMED AT ANY ONE PERSON RATHER IT WAS JUST A GENERAL "FRUSTRATION RESPONSE" TO PEOPLE WHO ARE PROVING THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BE INVESTING REALLY
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:44:24 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 10:09:02 AM by Phase_Shifter99

well, its a crypto, cryptos go high, go low. who cares. only when PPT goes higher than 0.04 the fun starts. Anything between 0.008 and 0.02 is crypto nowhere land has has no meaning only indicating us more time in Populous is needed until breakout to the up side will happen.imho  Tongue

If somebody has not enough PPT as he thinks then its may a good time to buy more.
If you have a lot PPT slow down and not over invest.

Also its not only the technical side of Populous(Alpha) where we see progress, its also the hidden business side where Populous CEO and his Team is working to get Business-Partners to sign contracts and cooperations which will when relased as news give PPT a good kick to the upside...  Cool  (rumours exist)

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

It was clear from start anyone with common sense could realize that price were not to move just because alpha is out. We will see significant changes in value of PPT token at least with the release of beta version. It is just good opportunity to buy as price are bit lower than last days. If I will be able to raise my stock up will surely do over the next days.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

From the emotions and reactions here , I expect this was the low, max. we touch 0.012 but that was it for August. More positive news waiting.
Nerves are on edge often sign of a market low reached  Grin

(if they would manage to drive it to 0.001 only the experts will survice the depression resulting of it...)  Grin   - but I expect only 0.012 the market will be nice to us... and Populous is doing a great job - so we are protected.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:43:03 AM

After testing the alpha version I can say with confidence at current it's bargain soon it will explode I see price will be over $50 before end of Q3 and than it will continue with this trend and by the end of this year hopefully it will go around $100
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

After testing the alpha version I can say with confidence at current it's bargain soon it will explode I see price will be over $50 before end of Q3 and than it will continue with this trend and by the end of this year hopefully it will go around $100
hope ur right
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:04:42 AM

Actually people were having big expectations to see price jumping at 0.05 ETH at least within very first hours after the release of alpha version. No one is telling the reason why price should climb with incomplete platform but everyone is upset. It is a serious business so strong hands and long term investors will be winners only.
Richie_veritas_MiddleRich

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

People should spend way more energy on following and trying out the development of the Alpha/product rather than looking at the day to day price swings. If some whale is selling right now with the purpose of shaking out weak hands the strategy certainly seems to be working.   
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:33:47 PM

I am happy the price is still reasonably low because it means my Wife can go and collect more from the exchanges. She is a very keen bagholder and likes to hold the coins. We men are more impatient it seems. She likes to collect and the men.. well they like to pump.. and dump.  Grin She is having a nap now she has migraine, but I will alert her to the cheap coins after I make her a cup of tea and give her migraine pill.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
4Smitty

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

I am happy the price is still reasonably low because it means my Wife can go and collect more from the exchanges. She is a very keen bagholder and likes to hold the coins. We men are more impatient it seems. She likes to collect and the men.. well they like to pump.. and dump.  Grin She is having a nap now she has migraine, but I will alert her to the cheap coins after I make her a cup of tea and give her migraine pill.

Just the opposite here. I bought Veri and Pop and I'm content just sitting and holding until next yr while my wife is constantly checking prices/charts of other coins buying and selling on emotions and hints from other traders and she keeps losing a little here and there trying to make money now now now while I just sit and wait. The multipliers and passive income that I will make next yr will be more than enough to quit but for some reason she just can't be patient. I'll have to get her to start looking up Caribbean Cruise options to keep her occupied instead of losing money each week on her impatient buy/sells.
ka82

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:58:53 PM

Hi, This is my first message in populous...sorry for repeated questions but...

Can someone tell me what will the rate of return be for investors and the interest payments owed by borrowers in Populous platform?

Also, how much decentralized & distributed is populous platform and network ?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

Nice to see so much interest in testing of alpha version of the platform as per twitter source in less than 2.5 days more than 4000 accounts were created and all as investors. They also have received required feedback about different aspects of the platform. That is excited information for many.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:39:46 PM

Alpha platform is working superb so it's very easy to predict about the future of this project which will be brighter. Now I have more high expectation from this team they will keep doing fantastic job with this spirit and take this to the moon.
Wrestlingshark

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

Good to hear the alpha platform is on point.  Excited for Beta and live launch!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

I am feeling a little bit thick, maybe it's the migraine lol. Can anyone tell me how I register?
Do I register as a borrower sign up or investor signup?
Also to make sure, is this the correct link for the Alpha site?
Also, what do I do when I join test for bugs?  Grin

http://alpha.populous.co/registration.php

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

I am feeling a little bit thick, maybe it's the migraine lol. Can anyone tell me how I register?
Do I register as a borrower sign up or investor signup?
Also to make sure, is this the correct link for the Alpha site?
Also, what do I do when I join test for bugs?  Grin

http://alpha.populous.co/registration.php
It is no matter to register as borrower or investor . read they note first (an alpha prototype of the Populous platform for testing purposes. Please, do NOT use any real personal information! ) Use only fake test data.) but use your working email address.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: