Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
Wrestlingshark

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:44:15 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 11:57:14 PM by Wrestlingshark

Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers.  

Example: $500 billion in invoices / 52 million ppt = $9,600/ppt token

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

If I am missing something let me know.

So you assume that Populous is going to capture invoices totaling 3.5x the current market cap of all crytpo currencies? Yeah sounds reasonable. Lol.  

Umm it says example, the numbers I gave are made up to show an example.  I never said this is how much the total value of their invoices are going to be.  I was simply showing how the the relationship would work.  The point is the value of ppt is going to have to match value of the invoices.  Everything depends on how much of the market populous can capture.

Let's say I was actually using that as a real projected number.  According, to populous invoice financing is a 74 trillion dollar a year business, if true 1% of the the market is 740 billion.  I used 500 billion you don't think it's possible for them to capture .66% of the market? (Less than 1%).   This is a utility token much different than a crypto currency.  It provides a use case for a trillion dollar a year financial industry, comparing it to bitcoin is pointless.

But never know, they might not take any of the market share.
greyswan

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:16:09 AM

When you buy this coin you buy the future for cheap. But somebody has to live with the uncertainty (thats part of the game).
Uncertainty means will Populous have success or go broke... Nobody knows because this is in the future, we only can estimate and hope we are right.

When anything is clear: Application runs well/There are happy customers/There are earnings/Press release etc
then you have security and no uncertainty but have to pay the price by 1000% or 10000%.

That's why we need to ask questions to get more clarity over uncertainty.
Questions like:
1. What's the formal education level of Steve Nico?
2. Why did Clif High says the code was nice but the alpha version turns out like garbage?

Why you not join the Populous Slack-Channel ? There is Nico and Engineering answering question(not always but if we cry loud enought they show up ;-)
Also just for interest Clif spoke again positiv about PPT and Veri at the begin of the interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSJwj0kTbH8

Lol this interview is ancient?

Thanks  Cheesy , it was the wrong link. try this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

This link is working thanks to share this with us I'm just watching this interview of Clif High. Can you post the summary of this for community to make this more interesting to watch.

Am I the only one here Huh
Did anyone listen to the last 15 minutes of this interview???
Aquatic immortal beings genetically engineering humans in the last century.....

I AM GOING NUTS Huh OR IS EVERYONE HERE "secretly redpilled" beyond humanoid alien giants roaming the planet...
Is this Clif High both an expert on invoice financing and Humanoid Alien Giants building a secret base in Antarctica HuhHuhHuh?

There's an elephant in the room here people, just listen to the entire interview.

don't take him seriously, unless you're given solid facts.

Haha I know, bizarre, right? Not even sure if clif had a formal education! Also heard clif works part time. Lots of interesting dog whistles too about Nico and Reggie C/P here and on VERI page. An elephant-sized conundrum for sure. Best not to listen to clif or any other purveyors of woo.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:47:57 AM

I listen to Clif to get an idea of where to start looking for investment ideas in Crypto ONLY. What he says about the antartica secret bases and green space aliens or whatever is all nonsense.

You have to remember, his web-bot simply takes what is being talked about on the internet and tries to make sense of it. ALOT of what he puts out is crazy stuff IMO, but crypto wise he is a very solid resource.

My opinion. BTW, new ICO video will be up in a few minutes  Kiss Kiss

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
wtf777

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:59:24 AM

That's just Clif. He has been talking WooWoo for years and years. He also has a good record of picking winners in the crypto space. He called a new currency coming about 10 years ago and he said he wasn't sure but it looks like its based on calories. A few years later Bitcoin shows up and mining Bitcoin generates a lot of heat, or at least it did in the beginning.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:50:41 AM

I am curious to ask Steve why he is NOT correcting spelling mistakes despite being pointed them out.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:57:01 AM

Haha I know, bizarre, right? Not even sure if clif had a formal education! Also heard clif works part time. Lots of interesting dog whistles too about Nico and Reggie C/P here and on VERI page. An elephant-sized conundrum for sure. Best not to listen to clif or any other purveyors of woo.

What kind of elephant-sized conundrum? Care to enlighten us a bit?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
greyswan

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:19:19 AM

I propose we use a logsplitter on clif's epistemology, like we did with Newton. I can use algorithms without muddling through alchemy and, god forbid, chronology. Same with Pythagorus: when I see a golden rectangle in airport scanning equipment I think to myself, as I'm removing my belt, shoes and outer clothing, "that is a rectangle and only a rectangle." Works for me!
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:58:46 AM

Whats going on with the price today?

BTFD

Completely shitting of the bed. $3.28! Just ridiculous. Wtf is selling?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wtf777

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:21:14 AM

Investors and potential investors in Populace should understand that the platform is not limited to invoices. The smart contract aspect of Populace and using the token as collateral to back the loans allows PPT to do what Salt Lending is planning to do, which is loan $ on Digital Assets.

The short answer is that PPT will start with invoice lending and could easily adapt the contracts to lend money on just about anything. Imagine a global blockchain based lending market powered by PPT.

The only upper limit is the size of the global economy. 
BTFD

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:27:39 AM

Whales bagging shook ones like krill!
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:30:59 AM

I am curious to ask Steve why he is NOT correcting spelling mistakes despite being pointed them out.

WTF Are you doing here Dorky? Do you want to make money or are you just here trolling?
Dorky

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:05:06 AM

WTF Are you doing here Dorky? Do you want to make money or are you just here trolling?

I want to make genuine and long-lasting money, not money based on hypes.
Or else I can make similar money elsewhere, not just Populous.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
4Smitty

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:27:59 AM

Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers. 

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

Actually, thought this too but FINALLY had Jahi at slack start answering my questions about how it works.

Here's how it works:

2 types of invoice buyers
1- PPT holders
2- FIAT buyers

The price of PPT is set by external exchanges so right now it's ED only but sounds like a big one is right around the corner.

*Populous will need both PPT buyers and Fiat buyers in order to service all of the invoices
*We won't competed directly with Fiat buyers as they are allocated invoices as needed so we don't complete and FIAT buyers are given invoices if PPT cannot handle

So, it comes down to getting on more exchanges and getting businesses to use Populous and Steve seems to be close on announcing news on both!

PPT to the 🌙!!
4Smitty

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:30:50 AM

Investors and potential investors in Populace should understand that the platform is not limited to invoices. The smart contract aspect of Populace and using the token as collateral to back the loans allows PPT to do what Salt Lending is planning to do, which is loan $ on Digital Assets.

The short answer is that PPT will start with invoice lending and could easily adapt the contracts to lend money on just about anything. Imagine a global blockchain based lending market powered by PPT.

Bingo!
PANCrypto

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

I want to make genuine and long-lasting money, not money based on hypes.
Or else I can make similar money elsewhere, not just Populous.
I'm all for doing good due diligence, research and VERIfying the authenticity of the business.

But what you're doing is acting very immature. It reminds me a bit of the trolling that happens to Veritaseum. All this nit picking about the website and whitepaper and dumb irrelevant stuff.  Do you think two billionaires that are standing on their yacht doing business and discussing wealth opportunities are going to care about a F.. website or a white paper? Or as you point out "spelling mistakes"? 

You know (I assume) this business model and did your research, then you know Populous is the number one "long lasting money" token there is.

Constructive criticism is good but what you're doing is trolling and/or FUD and we don't need that.

PANCrypto

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:58:05 AM

Bingo!

Wow, this means Populous might become one of the future world banks, pff got to grasp this.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:33:34 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 09:23:23 AM by Phase_Shifter99

[/quote]

Actually, thought this too but FINALLY had Jahi at slack start answering my questions about how it works.

Here's how it works:

2 types of invoice buyers
1- PPT holders
2- FIAT buyers

The price of PPT is set by external exchanges so right now it's ED only but sounds like a big one is right around the corner.

*Populous will need both PPT buyers and Fiat buyers in order to service all of the invoices
*We won't competed directly with Fiat buyers as they are allocated invoices as needed so we don't complete and FIAT buyers are given invoices if PPT cannot handle

So, it comes down to getting on more exchanges and getting businesses to use Populous and Steve seems to be close on announcing news on both!

PPT to the 🌙!!

[/quote]

Yes, we see they dont tell what we want to hear, but the made a realistic estimation :
1- PPT holders
&
2- FIAT buyers(but with secondary/limited access)

This makes clear they planning already for success and do a fine planning of there concept.
Also I agree fully what was posted here. "They will become a BANK"  Cool Cool Cool  
And I will not write again "PPT to the Moon" because PPT will take care of it self in a very relaxed and professional way.

Regarding the Software Question: We dont know if a second hidden team works already at the Beta (one thing POP does not want to do is by sharing information to early - educating the competition)
Also every time its possible a big company of the FIN-Business want to invest into POP(The Crypto BANK Business) from this point onward unlimited engineering ressources and access to liquidity will explode POP)

I even could imagine PPT will go to 0.04-0.06 (this is the cray crypto world) would buy in this case 200-2000 more PPT but this would be enough I am willing to invest into a single investment.

jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:13:35 PM

I want to know the type of populous project model is invoices industry, loans and bank or all of them? I got lost at this point !

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

Populous is very quiet the last days. I can even feel it in my fingertips they are working on something - may on a press release.
Some kind of NEWS which will be the startpoint for THE SPIKE in PPT.   Huh  Roll Eyes

vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

Is there a Slack channel or a Telegram group?
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: