Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
mextrusion

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:08:49 PM

Oh no ..... The last I heard for batch 4 was November-December... This is the first time I heard January. That would make it 7 months.  I guess I have to wait.  
No they did not say about January, this is my assumption. They say about December now, but I won't be surprised if it turns out to be January.  And why are you saying about 7 month?  As far as i remember last token batches were planned to be release on Sep,15th.  So even in January it will be 4 month delay.

Thanks, I feel a little better.  Its been 7 months since I've spent the money (not delayed) on all the miners and tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mextrusion

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Dear Gigawatt investors,

Like yourself I invested in the Gigawatt project believing the developers, I am aware how risky the crypto space is...
Gigawatt is an American company though and there are some countermeasures we can take as customers.

Some of you agree that gigawatt made falls claims about timeline. Excuse was unforeseen trouble although they advertise that they do this for years. After taking our money and knowing they are delays, they kept selling miners they could not deploy as advertised, second mistake.

The customer service is terrible. No updates no answers to emails, third mistake.

I believe we should do what is our right and spread the word... I ask you, and I was censored on their Telegram Chanel for this (and this from people who are in the cryptospace), but go out and spread the word:

Go on Facebook, twitter  anywhere, write what happened:
1. Gigs-Watt is not reliable
2. They make false promises
3. They have a terrible customer service
Many of us will not make a cent because of the lies of gigawatt, let's save others

Before some fanboy defends them: gigawatt took a lot of money and did not deliver. On their mane internet page even after the known delays,  they lied and ignored us. Time for payback. Because customers are always right! Censoring  people on Telegram, claiming you believe in crypto and what it stands for shame on you!!!

These guys are awful, several emails sent.  No answers yet.....   The biggest scam of 2017

This is strange.  I've never had that happen.  I've contacted them on several occasions. I've had some trouble with them not answering the questions once in a while but that may be because I worded it badly.
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:37:19 PM

Ok, lucky you then...

I am just reading how hunderds of customers are complaining, but all with no consequence...
Giga-Watt took our crypto and fiat, so they do no have to worry, but we customers have to pay know for their incompetence. Yes you can blame it on the government, but that is just not right. If Dave Carlson has so much experience why didn't´t they just build ONE mini Pod before ICO just to do a proof of work/principle sort of say??? How stupid is that actually? There were rumours of them mining with our equipment, which we can never prove.

I say spam the internet with the truth, Giga Watt is not a complete scam, but they are just acting so arrogant! Ignoring customers.

Is it so hard to just post updates on batches WTT and mining gear once a week?

Secondly I expect other competitors with better service to come in to the market very soon... So WTT value going up in the next years is not something I am counting on...

Dear Gigawatt investors,

Like yourself I invested in the Gigawatt project believing the developers, I am aware how risky the crypto space is...
Gigawatt is an American company though and there are some countermeasures we can take as customers.

Some of you agree that gigawatt made falls claims about timeline. Excuse was unforeseen trouble although they advertise that they do this for years. After taking our money and knowing they are delays, they kept selling miners they could not deploy as advertised, second mistake.

The customer service is terrible. No updates no answers to emails, third mistake.

I believe we should do what is our right and spread the word... I ask you, and I was censored on their Telegram Chanel for this (and this from people who are in the cryptospace), but go out and spread the word:

Many of us will not make a cent because of the lies of gigawatt, let's save others

Before some fanboy defends them: gigawatt took a lot of money and did not deliver. On their mane internet page even after the known delays,  they lied and ignored us. Time for payback. Because customers are always right! Censoring  people on Telegram, claiming you believe in crypto and what it stands for shame on you!!!

These guys are awful, several emails sent.  No answers yet.....   The biggest scam of 2017

This is strange.  I've never had that happen.  I've contacted them on several occasions. I've had some trouble with them not answering the questions once in a while but that may be because I worded it badly.

Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

To all Giga Watt investors. I wouldn't pay too much attention to all the people talking Giga Watt down. They are probably trying to get the price down so they can buy.

I have never had an issue with Giga Watt support. Yes the project has taken longer than expected but that is what happens when you are dealing with the government and something so unique.

I was in batch 3 and am currently renting out 70% of my tokens. So far so good.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

I've recently checked my giga-watt account, seems it stops renting out, it shows 100% free and latest btc transaction is at 2017-11-20 14:43:37

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

What does happen when one transfer his wtt to giga-watt?
Does each account have a separate address to hold his tokens?
Yes, you can find your address in your acount.
I checked the address https://etherscan.io do not show anything.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
utawas

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:24:37 PM

I have bough an antminet L3, batch 6 december. Anyone know how can i check the status ? When will deployed the miner?

Thanks a lot!
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:27:01 PM

What does happen when one transfer his wtt to giga-watt?
Does each account have a separate address to hold his tokens?
Yes, you can find your address in your acount.
I checked the address https://etherscan.io do not show anything.
you can see how to move tokens in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHrNQNWmkM
mextrusion

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:56 PM

Ok, lucky you then...

I am just reading how hunderds of customers are complaining, but all with no consequence...
Giga-Watt took our crypto and fiat, so they do no have to worry, but we customers have to pay know for their incompetence. Yes you can blame it on the government, but that is just not right. If Dave Carlson has so much experience why didn't´t they just build ONE mini Pod before ICO just to do a proof of work/principle sort of say??? How stupid is that actually? There were rumours of them mining with our equipment, which we can never prove.

I say spam the internet with the truth, Giga Watt is not a complete scam, but they are just acting so arrogant! Ignoring customers.

Is it so hard to just post updates on batches WTT and mining gear once a week?

Secondly I expect other competitors with better service to come in to the market very soon... So WTT value going up in the next years is not something I am counting on...

Dear Gigawatt investors,

I'm guessing if GW was better at communicating they would make people feel better and secure.  For example, I'm guessing that their timeline schedule that they have recently started has the dates listed on them.  I understand the dates to be the completion date.  They may be looking at the dates as when they start a task.

They seem to be a good company but with poor communication. Worst case, perhaps a little of their bonus tokens should be taken away for not doing a good job as in any standard company would do. I don't even know if it is possible.  Bottom line is that we are just investing in a new thing and risks are alway there. It would be nice to be able to help them somehow.

fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

[/quote]

I'm guessing if GW was better at communicating they would make people feel better and secure.  For example, I'm guessing that their timeline schedule that they have recently started has the dates listed on them.  I understand the dates to be the completion date.  They may be looking at the dates as when they start a task.

They seem to be a good company but with poor communication. Worst case, perhaps a little of their bonus tokens should be taken away for not doing a good job as in any standard company would do. I don't even know if it is possible.  Bottom line is that we are just investing in a new thing and risks are alway there. It would be nice to be able to help them somehow.
-------------------------

Help them?Huh Lol!!  Dear readers, I suggest you go read what is in their Telegram 'support ' group! Those are real customers describing their problems... Beware also in this forum I have noticed trolls supporting GW. Common messages " they are good, they had bad luck, it is the fault of the US government 😂 Etc. " I also have been discredited, but I will keep spreading the truth! None of these trolls brings answers to my questions or good arguments

Facts: 1. GW has not in the past or present given reliable dates for release of miners and tokens. Delays to 3 Months!!
2. D3 miner at gigawatt brings you revenue of 1$ a day since the last 3 days
3. this week GW deducted power costs of 2 weeks power ina few hours without warning. This was for mining cost because they had D3 running but they were not on the dashboard of owners
3. so they admit they were minimg for 2 weeks already... they paid the rewards to owners BUT didn't communicate they were mining. They could have spared D3 owners 2 weeks of stress
4. people with batch 1 s9 or L3+ miners are still NOT DEPLOYED. Gigawatt installed the D3 first although S9 were set to be deployed before d3 ( according to batch date) . Reason? Probably because D3 has 1200W and L3 800W so GIgawatt has better revenue, they can charge more for electricity/miner
5. they charge in crypto, they deduct from mining revenues (I would rather pay inUSD). so you could say, they are mining too and we paid for the miners which will be worthless soon ( D3 was over 3000$!)

So why help them? It is just a matter of time until someone takes action and kills this project.

Gigs-Fail is gonna get myspaced and they brought it on them selves. But their CEO is going to drive his Lambo home tonight
JesusCryptos

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

It does not look like a very successful project so far. Sometimes it is not so bad to have missed an ICO...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:00:52 AM

It does not look like a very successful project so far. Sometimes it is not so bad to have missed an ICO...

Roll Eyes Have you seen what they're building out there? It's just the beginning. Tell me what company didn't have kinks when they first started. Keep devaluating those WTT tokens, I'll just keep buying more cheap.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chickenliver503

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

Hey guys,

Idea of the project is very good but I see a lot of people complaining about the team..

Deceived people but who likes this kind of concept can look at Accelerator Token, they are planning to build a mining facility in the USA powered by renewable energy.

https://accelerator.network
mextrusion

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:43:53 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 04:21:37 AM by mextrusion

Hey guys,

Idea of the project is very good but I see a lot of people complaining about the team..

Deceived people but who likes this kind of concept can look at Accelerator Token, they are planning to build a mining facility in the USA powered by renewable energy.

https://accelerator.network

It looks like an interesting project but is really complicated with the tokens and voting/mining. They claim to be operational Q4 2018 with 1 MW of power (changed to 1/2MW) if they don't have any problems.  No team seen on their web site.  Strange tokens, seems like a fake company because there isn't any information or people on it. GW already has that much power mining and another 2.25 in the next couple of months I believe.  I should have my GW miners and tokens repaid off by then.   Grin

Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

I've recently checked my giga-watt account, seems it stops renting out, it shows 100% free and latest btc transaction is at 2017-11-20 14:43:37

Probably some big miners received their WTT and stop using rented tokens
I have 2/3 of my WTT that are rented since 2 weeks

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:57 PM

Probably some big miners received their WTT and stop using rented tokens
I have 2/3 of my WTT that are rented since 2 weeks
Yes, same with most clients.  Currently there are more tokens available than miners mining.   But with miners' deployment situation will change to like was before.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:40:49 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 08:53:23 PM by Lucas Johannesburg

Then need to lower the price of their D3 miners to like $500 per rig.

That is unless Dash rises to $1,000 per dash.
JesusCryptos

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

Roll Eyes Have you seen what they're building out there? It's just the beginning. Tell me what company didn't have kinks when they first started. Keep devaluating those WTT tokens, I'll just keep buying more cheap.

You may be right, and perhaps it could a good idea to buy them when there is blood in the streets... This is probably true also for so many recent ICOs...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:35 AM

Does anyone know how to pay for miners with a bank wire?

At the checkout page they only have btc and ltc for payment.
EvilDead750

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

Does anyone know how to pay for miners with a bank wire?

At the checkout page they only have btc and ltc for payment.

Yea I paid with a bank wire. It's not the most user friendly process. I bough tokens and then miners with a bank-wire. An easier option is to buy LTC on a credit card through coinbase and pay with LTC. If you pay with a bank-wire do not do it online. I originally used B of A online wire transfer and didn't have a proper receipt for them. I had to wait about 10 days for the bank to mail me a copy. It was the first time sending a bank wire and I didn't enjoy the process. It took 2-3 weeks for them to verify they received the money. Of coarse the money left my account the same day! So I was left in Limbo for weeks stressing out. If you do a wire transfer go inside the bank and get a copy of the receipt. You should receive 2 or 3 pages.

Next time I'm sending LTC !  Hope this helps.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: