Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
c0207148

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

My tokens was rented out at the lowest rate @4.2c

Today, I found all my tokens became 100% free...   that means, all is not rent out, no rental income any more...

What should I do now ?

a.) sell
b.) wait
c.) buy more

I'm in for b.)

Did you mean your tokens are also 100% free and not rent out at the moment ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

My tokens was rented out at the lowest rate @4.2c

Today, I found all my tokens became 100% free...   that means, all is not rent out, no rental income any more...

What should I do now ?

a.) sell
b.) wait
c.) buy more

I'm in for b.)

Did you mean your tokens are also 100% free and not rent out at the moment ?

Yes, mine also 100% free. It happens from time to time. Usually they credit the rent then later.
mextrusion

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

It seems GW has made some significant  progress this week.  Grin Grin

Anyone know what batches are in each pod?
erikpa

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

I'm wondering if it is worth buying on EtherDelta to start renting?
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:10:19 PM

Why are you guys delaying this WTT for so long... It is bad for investor sentiment...
Antnoob

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:42 PM

About the renting - I had a few tokens that were rented on the highest, and changed afterwards to lowest so that everything goes to 100%.
After that I saw a button - update fee, that you can use even without stopping temporary the renting. Does it mean it will seek for someone with few miners and change from low to high rent when it finds him?
Also we have no stats on which prise our tokens are distributed when it's more than one.
Loperenbits

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:48:10 PM

Im the only one who think that delays explanation is they are mining with our miners?
Vyazhan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

Im the only one who think that delays explanation is they are mining with our miners?

I think so, I haven't heard this one before in here
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

About the renting - I had a few tokens that were rented on the highest, and changed afterwards to lowest so that everything goes to 100%.
After that I saw a button - update fee, that you can use even without stopping temporary the renting. Does it mean it will seek for someone with few miners and change from low to high rent when it finds him?
Also we have no stats on which prise our tokens are distributed when it's more than one.

In the whit paper this issue is lityle grey for me. For me no intrest, but i like to know how things are (for exchange value). Mostly i will use watts not renting out.
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:57:27 AM

Why are you guys delaying this WTT for so long... It is bad for investor sentiment...

Because Giga-Watt is real world, and in the real world delays happen. In Giga-Watt's case local government inspectors needed more education/time, then certifying agency inspectors (UL) wanted different power supplies. In both cases Giga-Watt did what was necessary to keep moving.

The problem is that there are a lot of people that think that everything crypto moves at internet speed. Well, when crypto meets real world, things slow down. Kinda like when miner hardware companies promise to deliver your miners, but don't deliver for many, many months, if ever in some cases.

If your investment thesis demands that everything be perfectly on time, you will be disappointed. If you have a long(ish) time horizon, you can be patient.

Investor sentiment is for wankers and snowflakes. The wankers and snowflakes that get upset bail out and sell out, making it easier for more patient investors to pick up the investment at lower prices.

I bought into the ICO in the Batch 1 timeframe and now my tokens are currently worth 44% more than I paid, plus I am earning rent on them while I wait for Giga-Watt to install my miner.

No mining at the moment.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:01:30 AM

So frustrating waiting for these batch 4 tokens. Hopefully the wait will pay off soon.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:00 AM

So frustrating waiting for these batch 4 tokens. Hopefully the wait will pay off soon.  Undecided

it really took a while to distribute the batch 3 and 4 token. Hoping they will provide it to us after the POD is completed.

Predicting the value of this project is very hard. Maybe WTT is good for long term portfolio since we can earn little by little it depends on how many token we have.
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:54:02 AM

Because Giga-Watt is real world, and in the real world delays happen. In Giga-Watt's case local government inspectors needed more education/time, then certifying agency inspectors (UL) wanted different power supplies. In both cases Giga-Watt did what was necessary to keep moving.

The problem is that there are a lot of people that think that everything crypto moves at internet speed. Well, when crypto meets real world, things slow down. Kinda like when miner hardware companies promise to deliver your miners, but don't deliver for many, many months, if ever in some cases.

If your investment thesis demands that everything be perfectly on time, you will be disappointed. If you have a long(ish) time horizon, you can be patient.

Investor sentiment is for wankers and snowflakes. The wankers and snowflakes that get upset bail out and sell out, making it easier for more patient investors to pick up the investment at lower prices.

I bought into the ICO in the Batch 1 timeframe and now my tokens are currently worth 44% more than I paid, plus I am earning rent on them while I wait for Giga-Watt to install my miner.

I am in batch 3 and have at times lost faith, mainly got frustrated with the time it has taken. You are exactly right though about it being real world and delays happen, especially when you add the government into the works. They will schedule meetings so they can schedule more meeting and then they carry on like dung beetles pushing bulls*%# around the table.

The Giga Watt team are doing a great job and i think we all just need to be patient, including myself.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

Yes we should be patient, and giga-watt team are doing well, But after this long time, I expect from team to give us a real time for token release.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fckltx

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

I totally lost faith in the project.

The last info is batch 3 will be released in December. Hope they dont delay anymore.

Is there anything we can do against the company ? Maybe a class action lawsuit like the one against Tezos ?
Mr Frog

Activity: 168

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:31:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 05:08:43 PM by Mr Frog

I totally lost faith in the project.

The last info is batch 3 will be released in December. Hope they dont delay anymore.

Is there anything we can do against the company ? Maybe a class action lawsuit like the one against Tezos ?

Look at your Cryptonomos WTT Dashboard.

BATCH 3  November, 10th  Not issued.
BATCH 4  Coming Soon

New Update Wink

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Are there any youtube videos where a Customer is making Money with their Miners?
Please post.
mextrusion

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:27:06 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 10:48:07 PM by mextrusion

I am in batch 3 and have at times lost faith, mainly got frustrated with the time it has taken. You are exactly right though about it being real world and delays happen, especially when you add the government into the works. They will schedule meetings so they can schedule more meeting and then they carry on like dung beetles pushing bulls*%# around the table.

The Giga Watt team are doing a great job and i think we all just need to be patient, including myself.

To start with, I am really excited for this to come online and I think its a really good idea.  Its so good that people are copying GW using the same concept.

I don't think the problem is the delay as much as their promises missed and them not communicating. I have only seen two emails about them offering us to sell our miners.

I still don't know (or even have an estimate) when my tokens will be release in batch 4 (it should have been in the white paper). I don't even know why I'm in batch 4 when I purchased tokens at $1.05. Very confusing. Then I hear they are working on other projects (probably FUD) but who knows?

Current example: Pod 3 states Pod installation Due now, then the next item is Pod installation Nov 13th: same thing different dates, It also show Building occupancy Oct 31st but now it Nov. 8th.
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:08:10 AM

To start with, I am really excited for this to come online and I think its a really good idea.  Its so good that people are copying GW using the same concept.

I don't think the problem is the delay as much as their promises missed and them not communicating. I have only seen two emails about them offering us to sell our miners.

I saw the emails and there have been updates via other means of communications. Slack/Telegram/discord or some such. I'm not interested enough to install yet another communications app on my devices. I can wait.

When I received the email about selling my miner I replied and said I'd wait for my miner to come online.

I still don't know (or even have an estimate) when my tokens will be release in batch 4 (it should have been in the white paper). I don't even know why I'm in batch 4 when I purchased tokens at $1.05. Very confusing. Then I hear they are working on other projects (probably FUD) but who knows?

So there were dates in the white paper. The problem is the white paper dates ran up against reality, and reality won. I believe that the batches have more to do with what buildings/pods they were part of versus the date purchased or the price paid.

Current example: Pod 3 states Pod installation Due now, then the next item is Pod installation Nov 13th: same thing different dates, It also show Building occupancy Oct 31st but now it Nov. 8th.

The challenge here is that Giga-Watt doesn't seem to be updating the timeline on their website all that often. But maybe the dates have not changed because they are not being told that the dates have changed, i.e.: the inspections were due, but were delayed and not rescheduled; the paperwork for the occupancy permits was not delivered, etc.

The real world can be a funny place, and it works on it's own timeline which only occasionally lines up with your desired timeline.

No mining at the moment.
mextrusion

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

I saw the emails and there have been updates via other means of communications. Slack/Telegram/discord or some such. I'm not interested enough to install yet another communications app on my devices. I can wait.

When I received the email about selling my miner I replied and said I'd wait for my miner to come online.

So there were dates in the white paper. The problem is the white paper dates ran up against reality, and reality won. I believe that the batches have more to do with what buildings/pods they were part of versus the date purchased or the price paid.

The challenge here is that Giga-Watt doesn't seem to be updating the timeline on their website all that often. But maybe the dates have not changed because they are not being told that the dates have changed, i.e.: the inspections were due, but were delayed and not rescheduled; the paperwork for the occupancy permits was not delivered, etc.

The real world can be a funny place, and it works on it's own timeline which only occasionally lines up with your desired timeline.

Thanks for the update, one of the best so far.  I am really looking forward to this getting going.  I don't follow slack as it takes too much time to follow up on everything and hope GW would push their updates unless the token holders aren't important to them. 

All I see is a lot of competitors going into the markets.  I just saw one ICO that is putting miners into shipping containers and are portable so they don't have to build out PODs. Some of them are moving really fast and GW still doesn't even have a goal date even if it is missed (very simple to do). I've sent them questions but they never answer what I'm asking and say coming soon. I don't intent to create any FUD as I think this is a great project.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: