Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 07:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 161541 times)
cuteman

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

I have a few miners working, and bringing a decent amount of money.

At Gigawatt in one of the finished pods? Is it possible to show a screenshot of how the online dashboard looks when miners are running?

This is a finished pod, but no miners inside I think yet.  They have a few pods with miners already running.    I won't post my screen shot  Wink  but here is someone elses'   who just started to mine a few hours.  It's not complete in this picture, because for the first day it collects statistics, and not all figures are displayed here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack.harris

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:19:22 PM

I won't post my screen shot

But can you confirm that you bought Gigawatt's miners and that they are mining?
cuteman

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:25:08 PM

I won't post my screen shot

But can you confirm that you bought Gigawatt's miners and that they are mining?

yes

Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

Giga-Watt is doing google and facebook ads I see now. The ads are promoting mining specifically BITCOIN. But they don't have any S9's available on their Website!.
Fail.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:28:36 PM

Official opening of the new GW farm  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEzI-YRjj3o

YAHOO !!!  I lost money waiting, but I am excited to be a founding member of this.  Go Giga-Watt !!!

Best Crypto SOLARIS | zXLR | XLR | XEVAN | POS | MASTERNODES | Zerocoin | SINCE MARCH 2017 |  SOLARIS  -  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY  |  IN DEVELOPMENT ⮕ TXBIT.io EXCHANGE ^ WEBSITE | * THREAD | > MARKETCAP | # TELEGRAM | @ TWITTER | !! REDDIT
GlobalProtection

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:37:15 PM

Now, if we only can put shackles on Bitmain to keep them from overselling their miners, then we can  get some really decent profits from any miners that come up for sale in the future that mine coins we are not used to seeing mined.

What future coins these will be are waiting to be revealed but I am sure there will be different and unknown alt coins that will be created and be available for mining in the future.

Cool

Best Crypto SOLARIS | zXLR | XLR | XEVAN | POS | MASTERNODES | Zerocoin | SINCE MARCH 2017 |  SOLARIS  -  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY  |  IN DEVELOPMENT ⮕ TXBIT.io EXCHANGE ^ WEBSITE | * THREAD | > MARKETCAP | # TELEGRAM | @ TWITTER | !! REDDIT
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

Dear Gigawatt investors,

Like yourself I invested in the Gigawatt project believing the developers, I am aware how risky the crypto space is...
Gigawatt is an American company though and there are some countermeasures we can take as customers.

Some of you agree that gigawatt made falls claims about timeline. Excuse was unforeseen trouble although they advertise that they do this for years. After taking our money and knowing they are delays, they kept selling miners they could not deploy as advertised, second mistake.

The customer service is terrible. No updates no answers to emails, third mistake.

I believe we should do what is our right and spread the word... I ask you, and I was censored on their Telegram Chanel for this (and this from people who are in the cryptospace), but go out and spread the word:

Go on Facebook, twitter  anywhere, write what happened:
1. Gigs-Watt is not reliable
2. They make false promises
3. They have a terrible customer service
Many of us will not make a cent because of the lies of gigawatt, let's save others

Before some fanboy defends them: gigawatt took a lot of money and did not deliver. On their mane internet page even after the known delays,  they lied and ignored us. Time for payback. Because customers are always right! Censoring  people on Telegram, claiming you believe in crypto and what it stands for shame on you!!!
cuteman

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

6 -six!-, sweet!  Hey, let's say I run a pandaminer that brings in about $12/day after hosting discount. Could you please tell me what an S9 or L3 miner may bring in/day?

TIA,
pop
not too much Smiley pity i am not a Rockfeller and can't deploy 1000 miners Smiley

with s9 and l3 you'll be making $400-500 a month per each.
cuteman

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

Many of us will not make a cent because of the lies of gigawatt, let's save others

Before some fanboy defends them: gigawatt took a lot of money and did not deliver. On their mane internet page even after the known delays,  they lied and ignored us. Time for payback. Because customers are always right! Censoring  people on Telegram, claiming you believe in crypto and what it stands for shame on you!!!
What tokens batch you are?  And what batch of miners did you buy?    

True they have delays, but this is definetely not scam.   We can see that it was american authorities who put unforseen requirements for UL certificate on PSUs, that is why they couldn't use Bitmains PSUs as previously planned, and has to look in China for another PSUs.

They are deploying batch 1 and 2 miners now, and plan to deploy the rest in December (i think this maybe Dec-January).

And yes, they should have a better support.
mextrusion

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

What tokens batch you are?  And what batch of miners did you buy?    

True they have delays, but this is definetely not scam.   We can see that it was american authorities who put unforseen requirements for UL certificate on PSUs, that is why they couldn't use Bitmains PSUs as previously planned, and has to look in China for another PSUs.

They are deploying batch 1 and 2 miners now, and plan to deploy the rest in December (i think this maybe Dec-January).

And yes, they should have a better support.

Oh no ..... The last I heard for batch 4 was November-December... This is the first time I heard January. That would make it 7 months.  I guess I have to wait. 
d3nz

Activity: 598
Merit: 250

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:01:22 PM

It shows that renting out Batch 3 WTT tokens can only used 60 - 70% of it. It changes everyday but i can say that it might change maybe after the POD 3 is completed.

As for now, WTT is rocketing up to the high maybe it is really demand for mining purposes. By next year the value of WTT will rise up that's my prediction since the supply is limited.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

cuteman

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

Oh no ..... The last I heard for batch 4 was November-December... This is the first time I heard January. That would make it 7 months.  I guess I have to wait. 
No they did not say about January, this is my assumption. They say about December now, but I won't be surprised if it turns out to be January.  And why are you saying about 7 month?  As far as i remember last token batches were planned to be release on Sep,15th.  So even in January it will be 4 month delay.
cuteman

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:24:48 PM

Oh no ..... The last I heard for batch 4 was November-December... This is the first time I heard January. That would make it 7 months.  I guess I have to wait.  
No they did not say about January, this is my assumption. They say about December now, but I won't be surprised if it turns out to be January.  And you are saying about 7 month.. - but as far as i remember last token batches were planned to be release after Sep,15th.  So even in January it will be only 4 months delay.

Regarding expected deployment time their people say:  "Unfortunately there are a lot of things not under GW control. Government inspections, delays of delivery power equipment and transformers due to hurricane,force major, etc.  Due to this, GW can’t give you REAL time. Only estimated."
Pixelgod

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

Dear Gigawatt investors,

Like yourself I invested in the Gigawatt project believing the developers, I am aware how risky the crypto space is...
Gigawatt is an American company though and there are some countermeasures we can take as customers.

Some of you agree that gigawatt made falls claims about timeline. Excuse was unforeseen trouble although they advertise that they do this for years. After taking our money and knowing they are delays, they kept selling miners they could not deploy as advertised, second mistake.

The customer service is terrible. No updates no answers to emails, third mistake.

I believe we should do what is our right and spread the word... I ask you, and I was censored on their Telegram Chanel for this (and this from people who are in the cryptospace), but go out and spread the word:

These guys are awful, several emails sent.  No answers yet.....   The biggest scam of 2017
mextrusion

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:08:49 PM

Oh no ..... The last I heard for batch 4 was November-December... This is the first time I heard January. That would make it 7 months.  I guess I have to wait.  
No they did not say about January, this is my assumption. They say about December now, but I won't be surprised if it turns out to be January.  And why are you saying about 7 month?  As far as i remember last token batches were planned to be release on Sep,15th.  So even in January it will be 4 month delay.

Thanks, I feel a little better.  Its been 7 months since I've spent the money (not delayed) on all the miners and tokens.

mextrusion

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Dear Gigawatt investors,

These guys are awful, several emails sent.  No answers yet.....   The biggest scam of 2017

This is strange.  I've never had that happen.  I've contacted them on several occasions. I've had some trouble with them not answering the questions once in a while but that may be because I worded it badly.
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:37:19 PM

Ok, lucky you then...

I am just reading how hunderds of customers are complaining, but all with no consequence...
Giga-Watt took our crypto and fiat, so they do no have to worry, but we customers have to pay know for their incompetence. Yes you can blame it on the government, but that is just not right. If Dave Carlson has so much experience why didn't´t they just build ONE mini Pod before ICO just to do a proof of work/principle sort of say??? How stupid is that actually? There were rumours of them mining with our equipment, which we can never prove.

I say spam the internet with the truth, Giga Watt is not a complete scam, but they are just acting so arrogant! Ignoring customers.

Is it so hard to just post updates on batches WTT and mining gear once a week?

Secondly I expect other competitors with better service to come in to the market very soon... So WTT value going up in the next years is not something I am counting on...

Dear Gigawatt investors,

These guys are awful, several emails sent.  No answers yet.....   The biggest scam of 2017

This is strange.  I've never had that happen.  I've contacted them on several occasions. I've had some trouble with them not answering the questions once in a while but that may be because I worded it badly.

Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

To all Giga Watt investors. I wouldn't pay too much attention to all the people talking Giga Watt down. They are probably trying to get the price down so they can buy.

I have never had an issue with Giga Watt support. Yes the project has taken longer than expected but that is what happens when you are dealing with the government and something so unique.

I was in batch 3 and am currently renting out 70% of my tokens. So far so good.
rafzalan

Activity: 532
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

I've recently checked my giga-watt account, seems it stops renting out, it shows 100% free and latest btc transaction is at 2017-11-20 14:43:37

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
rafzalan

Activity: 532
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

What does happen when one transfer his wtt to giga-watt?
Does each account have a separate address to hold his tokens?
Yes, you can find your address in your acount.
I checked the address https://etherscan.io do not show anything.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.