Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 06:07:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 144590 times)
Mr Frog

Activity: 154

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Where did you get that information from? Unfortunately I can't find anything......

Gigawatt is communicating via email (not that often) and via their supported messengers at the moment.

Are they in telegram? Any telegram chat?

They are active on Telegram. Dave made some comments yesterday. Giga Watt Support is the name of the channel you have the link on this OP first page I think.

It seems it is finally coming.
Final inspection is signed for the first pod and it should be online in the next few days.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gomados

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

POD 1 and POD 2 are complete! good news!!!!
rafzalan

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:36:08 PM

Where did you get that information from? Unfortunately I can't find anything......

Gigawatt is communicating via email (not that often) and via their supported messengers at the moment.

They are active on Telegram. Dave made some comments yesterday. Giga Watt Support is the name of the channel you have the link on this OP first page I think.

Final inspection is signed for the first pod and it should be online in the next few days.

This pod is a part of the 3rd batch ok? If this is ture some should get their tokens, am i right?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:43:17 AM

I didn't get the latest email about pod 1 and 2 being done. But I can see the update on their timeline.
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:15:40 AM

This pod is a part of the 3rd batch ok? If this is ture some should get their tokens, am i right?

Yes. They should release the first 1.2M WTT Tokens from Batch3. That was the plan, and I don't have any more news or release dates about it.
Now that inspection has been done and signed for the first pods everything should go faster for the following pods.
We should have more news rapidly.

cuteman

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:57:41 PM

POD 1 and POD 2 are complete! good news!!!!
Finally, what a RELIEF !!!   Kiss Kiss Kiss to GIGA-WATT    Cheesy

cuteman

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:23:11 PM

BE CAREFUL with new MyEtherWallet SCAM ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJgfKOscd6s

ALERT: MyEtherWallet Email SCAM!!

Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

Hey Cuteman, sounds weird for me to write that sorry... ^^ Grin

Anyway, are you listening to Bix - RoadtoRoota Theory ? Cool theory.
Do you also know Clif High ? Funny interesting/intriguing guy. I looked into GW first coz he mentioned it in one of his cryptos report back in June '17.

d3nz

Activity: 266

Deep Onion ♥

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:05:06 PM

Awesome to see progress. I have tokens in batch 3 and 4 and look forward to getting them.

A part of the batch 3 tokens will be released in the next few weeks. The rest of batch 3 and batch 4 are currently planned to be released in December, when further Pods go online. But this is an estimation and those where wrong most of the time in the past. So you could also expect Januar or February easily. December -> best case.

It took a while to released their tokens. But, as long as they are making a progress and it makes me belive that this project would really much more hype by next year since mining today is really inconvenience as long as you have free electricity or using solar technology at home.

If they will be releasing some part of batch 3, then we can now stsrt on renting it out. I don't care if some of investors will dump their token.

Its really hard to manage our patience just to wait on releasing our tokens.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
chip1982

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:01:58 PM

I really didn't know what you all were talking about.

Then I refreshed my browser and looked at the timeline and: wow! All pods at Moses Lake under construction. And two even finished.  Smiley

www.giga-watt.com/promo/timeline

daylateandadollarshort

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:58:25 AM

It looks like pods 3, 4, and 5 are on concurrent time lines. So they might not be finished linearly one at a time. But they might be finished like, 3 pods at a time.
daylateandadollarshort

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:04:05 AM

Does anyone know if pods 3 and 4 had their concrete poured yesterday, per the timeline?
Bendra

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

Does anyone know if pods 3 and 4 had their concrete poured yesterday, per the timeline?

The timeline is only updated once week usually. As you can see, 3 Pods have been built (and completed) so far and 9 more are under construction. One Pods construction time is around 8 weeks, but inspections could take more time and can't be well managed. But since the first Pods have been approved, the other ones should theoretically be in a sprint mode. That is the reason, why it is expected that the ones under construction should be ready in December/January.
chip1982

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

I recognized that we now have 11 pods at Moses Lake. Previously there were only 9.

Seem's we have an informal solution for all our problems.

One pod for the local politicians and one for the inspectors. Grin Grin
Bendra

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

One pod for the local politicians and one for the inspectors. Grin Grin

Never thought about it that way Grin
cuteman

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

Do you also know Clif High ? Funny interesting/intriguing guy. I looked into GW first coz he mentioned it in one of his cryptos report back in June '17.

why weird?) Even MEW themselves mentioned this case on their facebook.

No i didn't hear about RoadtoRoota Theory, but looked into it now -  just an example of a conspiracy theory   Wink

Clif seems to be an interesting guy, will follow him, thanks for sharing  Cheesy

Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

why weird?) Even MEW themselves mentioned this case on their facebook.

No i didn't hear about RoadtoRoota Theory, but looked into it now -  just an example of a conspiracy theory   Wink

Clif seems to be an interesting guy, will follow him, thanks for sharing  Cheesy

Oh! No. You are right for MEW.
It was weird for me to call somebody Cuteman. Sorry it never happen before. CuteGirl many times but not for man. lol

cuteman

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:02:49 PM

Oh! No. You are right for MEW.
It was weird for me to call somebody Cuteman. Sorry it never happen before. CuteGirl many times but not for man. lol
or i see ))   Many years ago when I choose a name for my first email, my girlfriend proposed to use cuteman, and since then i used it many times, just habitually  Grin

Btw do you think that Clif 's prediction for 30k times increase in OMG token value within a few years - correct ?

Lokked through his old predictions, and not all are 100% correct, for example:   "a '3/three digit' US dollar ratio to Litecoin begins before September and grows over the remainder of 2017"

JuanHungLo

Activity: 792

I don't always drink...

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:47:09 PM

That's 30,000%, or 300 times.

I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots
daylateandadollarshort

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:48:41 AM

The timeline is only updated once week usually. As you can see, 3 Pods have been built (and completed) so far and 9 more are under construction. One Pods construction time is around 8 weeks, but inspections could take more time and can't be well managed. But since the first Pods have been approved, the other ones should theoretically be in a sprint mode. That is the reason, why it is expected that the ones under construction should be ready in December/January.

A lot of words to say "I don't know"  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.