Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203073 times)
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

I have some more questions for you.

1)

How does your service apply to NON-US citizen and NON-Green Card holders?  Do we need to register a legal entity to use your service?

When I place my own miner or a miner I bought over Giga and mine cryptocurrencies, does that count as an production plant where I fall under US Tax Laws?

Are there exception like double taxation agreements? Or even exceptions for crypto mining itself?

2)

Same question, if I rent out my space (basically this is my WATT Token right), does the physical space the miner will be standing on count as property, where I have income from property leasing/rent income? 

If yes, do I need to register as a "landlord".

3)

How will the payout be conducted?  What currencies? Do you pay me (having full control of all mined coins) or do I get payed by the mining pool?

4)

Why can't I access my miner via remote access? If I want to re-boot or change pools, I need to be able to.

5)

What happens in the case of a malfunction? What kind of service do you offer as a "One Time Payment"?   Do you repair the miners or send them away to the manufacturer.

6)

When I buy with you and you promise 93% uptime and I have a failure in hardware, do you cover the lost income in case you can't fix the problem?

7)

Could you please post your company credentials, registration infos tax number, that we can verify them?

I assume you already worked on the legal issues and you're able to quickly answer them, since you need to think about who your customers shall be.

1.  I mean its hard pressed to find a government entity willing to define a price on any crypto asset, since its just magical mystery money; unless you're cashing out but then they're taxing your money.
I don't think you need to register with a legal entity, and technically they don't know where you live so maybe you live in the U.S., maybe you don't.  (I am not versed entirely on this section of the law, my skills are elsewhere)

2. As far as I've understood it there will always be a place for you, if you choose to rent your WTT tokens out you're renting them to customers but you can pull them at any moment; and they'll go back to paying full price.

3. Paid by mining pool, however they do control the mining pool.  Also they mine the top 3 currencies currently so if you have a BTC asic it will only mine BTC it would not ever be mining LTC, Eth so on and so forth; so if you have the btc asic you would only be receiving BTC.

4. It's currently not an option because all mining power is directed at their pool, but may become one in the future.

5. I think the malfunction is somewhat inclusive in that 93.5% uptime statement; assuming they would send it back to the manufacturer though if it was unfixable.

6.  Good question, I don't know this one.

7. This is no guarantee, but I don't think gigawatt would have a tax number currently; since they were megabigpower and are kind of a child company now (new)

*Trying to answer some questions to the best of my capabilities, not affiliated with gigawatt.
**If these answers have helped in any way, or enough -> my referral link is below Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kvb

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

@Mrbates
Thank you for your effort to help. But I need official answer from Giga-watt. Can not base my investment on guesses, "I believe" or "I think" answers.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

@Mrbates
Thank you for your effort to help. But I need official answer from Giga-watt. Can not base my investment on guesses, "I believe" or "I think" answers.

No problem, a lot of those I believe moments are actually stated within the whitepaper; or back through various other pages.  I'm just in a low cell service area currently and can't actually cite the correct sources/pages or even think of downloading the whitepaper at this moment.

In regards to question/answer 1 anyways; that would be noted within the whitepaper/within the first 10 or so of this thread.

Also, with most of these questions; I'd recommend contacting giga-watts customer support directly; they're really fast on the reply time.

sjd88

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

Some of these are very good questions & not covered by the white paper. Myself along with many other potential investors would much appreciate someone from their team to answer them if possible Grin I have an invoice I am currently sitting on and quite willing to pay if these can be answered as best they can. It would be in their interest and also save copying this out many times to the many people very willing to ask these questions privately if not. Thanks
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:45:57 PM

Some of these are very good questions & not covered by the white paper. Myself along with many other potential investors would much appreciate someone from their team to answer them if possible Grin I have an invoice I am currently sitting on and quite willing to pay if these can be answered as best they can. It would be in their interest and also save copying this out many times to the many people very willing to ask these questions privately if not. Thanks

I copy pasta'd all the above questions and sent it to their customer support; will update here when I get a reply, if it beats cryptonomos.
//will ss the email reply and post here.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

What happens if the cap of 30 million WTT tokens are sold?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:32:20 PM

Any plans to re-supply the miners ? After buying an L3+, few days later they went out of stock. Now all the models appear as out of stock, despite the fact that new batches came out on bitmain website.

I have more tokens than miners, so need to buy another miner at some point.
Hello,
B3 we doubt it, but a replacement gpu yes. L3 will be. You should contact host@giga-watt.com to be added to list for batch sale invites. You must indicate what miners you are interested in.

What hardware we could reserve invite to and how long does it usually take to validate? thanks.
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:43:25 PM

which market we can trade it?

Please answer this question plus I wanna ask another question. Is it possible to buy mining equipments (hardware) with our WTT tokens?

Or WTT tokens are used only in energy consumption?
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:25:54 PM

They dont know yet as it will hit the exchange once everything is set up. Will take some weeks after release.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:44:44 PM

Please answer this question plus I wanna ask another question. Is it possible to buy mining equipments (hardware) with our WTT tokens?

No, it is not possible tu buy mining equipment with WTT tokens. Equipment currently must be paid in USD, btc, eth or ltc.

One WTT token represents a rental fee reduction to zero for one Watt mining equipment power consumption.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

No, it is not possible tu buy mining equipment with WTT tokens. Equipment currently must be paid in USD, btc, eth or ltc.

One WTT token represents a rental fee reduction to zero for one Watt mining equipment power consumption.

Thank you for the clear answer. This is bad for me but if they order mining equipments for us after we pay for it, this is still okay.

So let's say I have 100 tokens. If I rent them out to another person, how much do I earn per token for a year?
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:26:01 PM

Thank you for the clear answer. This is bad for me but if they order mining equipments for us after we pay for it, this is still okay.

So let's say I have 100 tokens. If I rent them out to another person, how much do I earn per token for a year?

Please see the calculator on https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/

With a rental fee of 4.2 c/kWh you get  0.1$/day. Of course it depends on the availabilty of rental demand. There are higher fees up to 6.45 c/kWh though.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:02:03 AM

What happens if the cap of 30 million WTT tokens are sold?
They get distributed within a week of the ico sale date, and can be withdrawn/traded/exchanged/rented

You can't trade an ico coin until its released and an exchange adds it.

No, only btc/ltc/eth/usd
WTT tokens are only used in reducing your mining costs and for renting tokens to other miners.

Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:32:25 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 05:08:33 AM by Watanabe1505

Why did you not add my Vietnamese translation on OP ? I submit it already for a long ago, sir.
ANN thread : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15179
FAQ : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15179.msg159725#msg159725
Whitepaper : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1P2YHZTQQw-TkdlWmp4UE9MRnc
powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:20:56 AM

I must pay you for a miners and buy tokens? It is complicated. When gigawatt token value rises, costs of minig rises too?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
No coNnecT

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

At what price BTC cost for purchase of tokens of Giga Watt is calculated?
For example: Today I want to buy Giga Watt tokens for the sum of 1 BTC. 1 BTC = $2667 is meant by I will receive 2667/1.05 = 2540 WTT tokens? If tomorrow 1 BTC costs $3150 and I will buy tomorrow I mean I will receive 3150/1.05 = 3000 WTT tokens? Explain how this happens?
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:06:11 PM

They convert the btc instantly, then build new Giga Pods in the factory. Would make sense to convert the btc after ico is over but then who is gonna assume everybody is okay with that, and then, when have time to build the pods, also. The question make no sense.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:18:12 PM

When segwit btc activate, what you do with all antminers?
demofx

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

Guys,

I didn't find it, but will there be a possibility to use GPUs to mine on this facility?

Cheers,
RedRockMining

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

Does anyone here happen to know if buying miners direct from Bitmain, can we have them shipped directly to Gigawatt's facility? Actually, two questions:

1) Will Bitmain allow this?

2) Will Gigawatt take responsibility for receiving them on miners' behalf?

Thx,

RRM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: