Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
aycaramba

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

Does anyone here happen to know if buying miners direct from Bitmain, can we have them shipped directly to Gigawatt's facility? Actually, two questions:

1) Will Bitmain allow this?

2) Will Gigawatt take responsibility for receiving them on miners' behalf?

Thx,

RRM

I've asked them the same thing already, so I can take this.

Currently they don't accept any own miners, no space left. As soon as you have tokens, you can decide to send your own miners. Make sure you as well order the PSU.

But do the math, miner + PSU + cords + delivery + set-up cost should more or less add up to bitmain's price. At least giga-watt doesn't have an unreasonable margin on this, so I think it's fair to do it via them.

Edit: As well think about any sort of import tax issues. After all these products are shipped out of China, not sure they will add some US import tax or whatever on top of it and not sure giga-watt will deal with it all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedRockMining

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

Ah, yes thanks, that makes sense. Appreciate the quick reply!
RedRockMining

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

Has anyone here gone through the invoicing process at Gigawatt? Has it gone smoothly? Anything to watch for?

[EDIT] Also, has anyone here not associated with Gigawatt visited the facilities and can you comment?
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

I must pay you for a miners and buy tokens? It is complicated. When gigawatt token value rises, costs of minig rises too?

If the WTT token rises in value, it doesn't increase the cost of mining; it increases the cost to receive the cost savings.  So you'd have to factor in cost benefit analysis stuff to decide if a WTT token worth $5 would be worth it or not (Open exchange potential price used)

At what price BTC cost for purchase of tokens of Giga Watt is calculated?
For example: Today I want to buy Giga Watt tokens for the sum of 1 BTC. 1 BTC = $2667 is meant by I will receive 2667/1.05 = 2540 WTT tokens? If tomorrow 1 BTC costs $3150 and I will buy tomorrow I mean I will receive 3150/1.05 = 3000 WTT tokens? Explain how this happens?
The price is converted instantly, so yes if you buy today and btc price goes way up to $10,000 each you did lose out on a lot of potential tokens.
However if the btc price drops to $150 tomorrow then you got way more tokens than you would get.

Timing is everything.

Guys,

I didn't find it, but will there be a possibility to use GPUs to mine on this facility?

Cheers,

GPU mining rigs can be set up there, they have a $40 set up charge if you use your own; or if you buy a pandaminer through them (it could eventually be directed to other mining sources)

@redrockmining, no I figure I'd wait a little and just google earth it.  Expensive plane ride, however there was a news article somewhere from the county they're located in.

jakeyourlilly

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:09:28 PM

Is anyone currently mining with the L3's at Giga Watt? at today's valuation of LTC, what are estimated ROI's after maintenance, electricity, and hosting if you do not own tokens? I am considering a couple machines but trying to make sure I understand the current ROI structure (knowing full well that the numbers can and likely will fluctuate between now and September.)

with todays values on BTC/LTC, what ROI are customers seeing per machine? (S9 or L3).

What considerations are clients taking into account when considering deploying hardware at GW? major benefits I see are:

1. 24/7 maintenance by professionals
2. lower cost of operation / higher returns
3. Huh

The idea of essentially hiring professionals to operate "my" equipment and then having BTC drip into my account monthly is quite appealing. I just need to make the business case to myself.

With the facility being rather secretive, no address or phone number listed, payment only accepted via BTC, no refunds available (obviously) of tokens, how do we authenticate the legitimacy of it all?

Please excuse my naivety. this is a new market to me and I don't mean to be rude in the least.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:27:04 PM

Is anyone currently mining with the L3's at Giga Watt? at today's valuation of LTC, what are estimated ROI's after maintenance, electricity, and hosting if you do not own tokens? I am considering a couple machines but trying to make sure I understand the current ROI structure (knowing full well that the numbers can and likely will fluctuate between now and September.)

with todays values on BTC/LTC, what ROI are customers seeing per machine? (S9 or L3).

What considerations are clients taking into account when considering deploying hardware at GW? major benefits I see are:

3. Huh

The idea of essentially hiring professionals to operate "my" equipment and then having BTC drip into my account monthly is quite appealing. I just need to make the business case to myself.

With the facility being rather secretive, no address or phone number listed, payment only accepted via BTC, no refunds available (obviously) of tokens, how do we authenticate the legitimacy of it all?

Please excuse my naivety. this is a new market to me and I don't mean to be rude in the least.
1 LTC miner 504 mh/s                 $26.29                                    $24.93                                $1.36                                 93 days   or    62 days
10 LTC miners 5040 mh/s           $262.90                                   $250.72                             $12.18                                93 days    or    62 days
100 LTC miners 50400 mh/s       $2629.00                                $2523.41                            $105.59                               93 days    or    61.5 days

Page 30-32 I posted this.

djazher

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

Hey GW and cryptonomos team !

Quick questions to clear out before jumping in :

+ Do you issue a legal contract stating that you host miners property [link between legit ID and serial number] ?
+ Is there any insurance policy, in case of a non force majeure incident, such as... You know, that sort of stuff... ?
+ Say, somehow another gift from Wu comes up, like Antbleed, do you apply the patches yourselves ?

Thanks for the good work and your transparency policy. This kind of initiative helps cryptos further than offering mining facilities, it makes it trustable.

[getting pretty emtional, here... Cheesy]
1)Could you clarify the question please?
2)Total policy covers $5M for any single claim, and we will increase it as we grow.
3) Yes.

Is there a document, somewhere, that attests this S9, T9, L3+ or Panda miner #60dfe9jq4gtxc3-92 belongs to Mrs Janet SMITH ?

Sorry I have to re-post, but my last question remains legit...

Is there a document, somewhere, that attests this S9, T9, L3+ or Panda miner #60dfe9jq4gtxc3-92 belongs to Mrs Janet SMITH ?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:22:39 AM

What happens if the cap of 30 million WTT tokens are sold?
They get distributed within a week of the ico sale date, and can be withdrawn/traded/exchanged/rented

which market we can trade it?

Please answer this question plus I wanna ask another question. Is it possible to buy mining equipments (hardware) with our WTT tokens?

Or WTT tokens are used only in energy consumption?
You can't trade an ico coin until its released and an exchange adds it.

No, only btc/ltc/eth/usd
WTT tokens are only used in reducing your mining costs and for renting tokens to other miners.

My bad @Mr.Bates, I meant if the 30 million coins are not sold by the end of the ICO? Will they be burned?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:27:10 AM

What happens if the cap of 30 million WTT tokens are sold?
They get distributed within a week of the ico sale date, and can be withdrawn/traded/exchanged/rented

which market we can trade it?

Please answer this question plus I wanna ask another question. Is it possible to buy mining equipments (hardware) with our WTT tokens?

Or WTT tokens are used only in energy consumption?
You can't trade an ico coin until its released and an exchange adds it.

No, only btc/ltc/eth/usd
WTT tokens are only used in reducing your mining costs and for renting tokens to other miners.

My bad @Mr.Bates, I meant if the 30 million coins are not sold by the end of the ICO? Will they be burned?

I need to double check when I get home, but I think it says all unsold tokens do wind up getting burned (something along those lines)

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:40:50 AM

For the ones with the long list of questions, I'm going to send you a pm with a support members skype name.

Message him for a better answer  Smiley

DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

So, since the pandaminers are unavailable I am considering compiling/ordering my own rigs. Are there any constrains to custom rigs? Size, power consumption, type of assembly, etc?

I participated in the wtt presale. When can i send my rigs? Is there a maximum?
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:54:44 AM

So, since the pandaminers are unavailable I am considering compiling/ordering my own rigs. Are there any constrains to custom rigs? Size, power consumption, type of assembly, etc?

I participated in the wtt presale. When can i send my rigs? Is there a maximum?

Maximum would be the wattage of the rig/coins you own, since they're full up currently.

You would need to contact their customer support though to really get a solid definitive answer.

Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:11:10 AM

3. Huh

1 LTC miner 504 mh/s                 $26.29                                    $24.93                                $1.36                                 93 days   or    62 days
10 LTC miners 5040 mh/s           $262.90                                   $250.72                             $12.18                                93 days    or    62 days
100 LTC miners 50400 mh/s       $2629.00                                $2523.41                            $105.59                               93 days    or    61.5 days

This is already outdated as the LTC price increased to $46 now. Daily income for an L3+ miner is $44 -$2 hosting fee = $42 for current price.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:00:19 PM

3. Huh

This is already outdated as the LTC price increased to $46 now. Daily income for an L3+ miner is $44 -$2 hosting fee = $42 for current price.

I know but I'm thinking the difficulty will correct and bring it back down, but if it stayed the same as when I did that its almoat as easy as divide ROI by two

Believe13

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:48:35 PM

I am noob here.  Can anyone explain calculation " Bitcoin mining Price for WTT token holders : under $500 "

I am very much interested in this project. I like the idea of cheap electricity and miners manage/maintained by professionals.

Thanks in advance  Smiley
JannGG

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

Has anyone tried to purchase with USD?
Neo Baudrillard

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:58:51 PM

I have some doubts. Will this Token be sold in markets such as poloniex, Bifinex, etc? Each Token has its value attached to 1 Watt of power, is that it? If this is the more expensive to get the more expensive the farm energy, so we should not expect the value of the token to go to the moon, right? Undecided

Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:09:03 PM

3. Huh

I know but I'm thinking the difficulty will correct and bring it back down, but if it stayed the same as when I did that its almoat as easy as divide ROI by two

The difficulty will most likely see a more considerable increase at the end of July, when the first big batch gets delivered, then in September, when the next big batch is due delivery. Until then the price could go over $70 easily. As I see it, the price is preparing for difficulty correction ahead of time, which is pretty good.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:17:54 PM

I am noob here.  Can anyone explain calculation " Bitcoin mining Price for WTT token holders : under $500 "

I am very much interested in this project. I like the idea of cheap electricity and miners manage/maintained by professionals.

Thanks in advance  Smiley

Basically that calculation was done by stating the electricity costs used in mining each bitcoin, it doesn't point out that you need to purchase the miner and the tokens and cover your initial investment.

But in essence you would spend approximately $500 mining each bitcoin in energy costs using the WTT token in combination with your miner (s9).

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:20:01 PM

I have some doubts. Will this Token be sold in markets such as poloniex, Bifinex, etc? Each Token has its value attached to 1 Watt of power, is that it? If this is the more expensive to get the more expensive the farm energy, so we should not expect the value of the token to go to the moon, right? Undecided

Its an erc20 token so it could be tradable in any exchange featuring ethereum/erc20 tokens, its already future trading at hitbtc.  The token provides you 1 watt of power and rental free mining for 50 years, so I don't particularly believe it will moon and be worth $100 each; but its passive income and over time benefits could be rather great to increase the value.  As seen on hitbtc 3-6x per token easily enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: