Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:32:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169911 times)
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:22:41 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 08:34:44 AM by samysamy1

15m NVOT / total funds collected = price per NVOT
I think you mean:

Total funds collected / 15m NVOT = price per NVOT

Ex. Raise $10million / 15million tokens = $0.6̅ each
Raise $30million / 15million tokens = $2.00 each

Yes,i think that i screwd it because of the repetition, but yes, you are right. Thanks for correcting.

I would like to share with you the answers to some interesting questions :

1) Why do you think LocalBitcoins is way more successful than the existing DEX projects out there?
2) What would make Poloniex and Localbitcoins users switch over NVO.
3) What are the real reasons users choose the exchanges they choose?
4) And why people are using awful and inconvenient sites such as LocalBitcoins and BTC-e? What is their added value that makes them so popular ?

1- Because localbitcoins offers the possiblity to exchange FIATs to Bitcoin directly, and one of the most popular demands regarding this kind of exchange is Paypal.
2- Regarding Poloniex, it is mostly an issue regarding the platform's bots, because sometimes during bitcoin's high/low phases, the bots linked to Poloniex slows down the platform.
Bittrex for example is newer compared to Poloniex, but they earned reputation because they sorted the coins, there are no forks or shitcoins there, and it was one of the first exchanges to add coins like Waves and the reçently strong coins.
One of the poloniex's strengh was the support of XMR and ETH.
Now, could you please check the XRP wallets ? How many users would like to use NVO for Ripple ? How many developers would like to use NVO for their projects ?
About ripple, the 24H volume of Ripple is around $136M, if we can get about 40% of the volume, how many users will be interested to use our DEX ?
ie: if we have 40% of the XRP volume in the NVO DEX, it will bring around $80 USD Weekly, in means that the holders will get $1.120.000USD.
The crowdsale is around $2M, after two weeks all the holders get their funds back. Needless to say what will happen if they keep on holding them.
Most of the wallets are non official, you can check them, some of them are good, but NVO can do better.

Regarding localbitcoins, they don't have a wallet, how about implementing them on NVO using the plugin system ? Both projects would benefit from it.

3- Reputation, innovation, the ability to add new pairs quickly. Because it is not easy to add a new coins and maintain them, there are always wallets on maintenance.

4- BTC-E is a fake volume, their code system is used as a support way by third parties platforms. Localbitcoins is popular because you can use a lot of different payment methods who are not supported by exchanges.

The wallets are customisable, anyone can either create a plugin, or a "mod" for the wallet, like a trading "mod". We will work on the plugins to provide as much "mods" as possible for the different users, everyone will have the basic wallet, and then they could choose a special modes and switche between them.
The most important is the validator, as it will meet the ideas of everybody.

What is the actual, tangible invention or innovation that NVO brings?

The main innovation brough by NVO is its mixity, NVO won't be a DEX only, but a complement to the blockchain projects. Not a way to get money out of fees, but a way to join projects together.
NVO isn't a blockchain to be compared with other blockchains as it is not required, except to get more funds, regarding development, it is not mandatory to use a blockchain for a DEX.

I would like to also ask if your team is aware that the "Launcher" will soon be deprecated for a new paradigm that is called the "Authenticator".

It doesn't change anything, what ever happens the most important is to get access to the network in a way or another, from there, you can work your own solution or adapt the existing one.

I'm a linguist. I understand language barrier. Please, seriously consider hiring somebody with impeccable English and communication skills who is not just excited about the project, but who has perfect understanding of the technology and at the same time the ability to communicate this understanding. Correct spelling is very important in order to make a serious impression, including on forums like this. I'm not talking about a marketing monkey, but a serious public relations person.

Effectively, we will try to recruit people with a minimum of development knowledge, and the required communication skills, not only for english, because NVO have to be international as it is decentralized.

Thank you for the explanation
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:11:58 AM

11 Days to go before ICO ends. Hoping for the success of this crowdsale and  Can't wait to see the TOKENS listed in EXCHANGE. Once this is live i will make this as my crypto-wallet while doing trades.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

Is there any information about how many investors joined the crowdsale  and bought tokens so far?
I can`t seem to find such information.
How can such information be verified?
I`m sorry if my questions sound stupid,i`m not very familiar with crowdsales.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:59:41 AM

HI Everyone ,

if I wanted to crowdfund and sending ETH from my MIST ETH Wallet when the crowdfund is over what will NVO provide me in order for me to get my NVOT ?
NVOT is a counterparty token, i.e. you will get the token on a Bitcoin address which you have to generate and provide. Do some research on counterparty.

Is there any information about how many investors joined the crowdsale  and bought tokens so far?
I don't know; all tokens were bought as soon as someone invested $1.

I don't see how you could verify it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:08:52 AM

Although, the question will actually need to be answered by the devs or by Lauda but the way I think its structured is that the total tokens will be distributed based on the amount raised which means that maybe by the time I see that say 2million $ has been raised, then I calculate the amount of tokens I might likely received, then I might be discouraged to invest or encouraged to put more money as the case may be.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

2. Also used counterwallet to transferred BTC to NVO site but its didn't show any balance of BTC which I  have transferred to NVO site Is that normal ?
Yes.

3. If its normal when the crowdfund is over all I need to do is download and install NVO wallet in my PC and then key on my 12 wording private key in my NVO wallet then its will show the NVOT token which I crowd fund is it ?
You will see NVOT, after it has been distributed, on counterparty. IIRC the NVO wallet will also show it sometime later (not 100% sure). Do not use the demo wallet of NVO, as it is a demo.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:34:44 AM

2. Also used counterwallet to transferred BTC to NVO site but its didn't show any balance of BTC which I  have transferred to NVO site Is that normal ?

Only altcoin balances are shown.

Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

You can only check the BTC address they give you after linking your BTC address.  There you see at least how many BTC are received and in how many transfers.  Right now its around 0.3BTC on average.

Something more. How does the NOVS system work?   

1)

All fees are collected in one "address" or "pot" and once a week the NVOS will be send to the NVOT owner right?

2)

How is that calculated?   

Do you take the dollar value (of fees) of each transaction at given time or do you collect all fees and take the dollar value at the time of the distribution?

3)

Also you wrote all NVOS will be worth 0.99cents. How is that possible?   
All fees are probably based the currencies they originate from.  BTC -> LTC the fee will be either BTC or LTC (maybe both).   

Lets assume you receive 300$ worth of fees in BTC,LTC,ETH and you create 300 NOVS. They are distributed to all holders (lets say 300 owner).
Every owner gets 1 NVOS, goes to the market, exchanges the NVOS (who buys the NVOS)

3.1:    Can we decide what currencies we like for the NVOS?
3.2:    What happens to the different currencies and fees? Are they exchanged to BTC for payouts right away or left as is?
3.3:    How can we trust that we will receive the fees when you claim NVOS is 0.99cents (fixed price) but the exchange rate from the fees has dropped 50% in the week between trade and payout?
3.4:    Who is holding the fees for us in the time between trade and payout?
3.5:    How can we trust you site if the fees are not instantly send to investors?  I can't see a difference between NVO and BTC-E other that I store my funds on my own wallet instead of theirs...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

You can only check the BTC address they give you after linking your BTC address.  There you see at least how many BTC are received and in how many transfers.  Right now its around 0.3BTC on average.

Something more. How does the NOVS system work?   

1)

All fees are collected in one "address" or "pot" and once a week the NVOS will be send to the NVOT owner right?

2)

How is that calculated?   

Do you take the dollar value (of fees) of each transaction at given time or do you collect all fees and take the dollar value at the time of the distribution?

3)

Also you wrote all NVOS will be worth 0.99cents. How is that possible?   
All fees are probably based the currencies they originate from.  BTC -> LTC the fee will be either BTC or LTC (maybe both).   

Lets assume you receive 300$ worth of fees in BTC,LTC,ETH and you create 300 NOVS. They are distributed to all holders (lets say 300 owner).
Every owner gets 1 NVOS, goes to the market, exchanges the NVOS (who buys the NVOS)

3.1:    Can we decide what currencies we like for the NVOS?
3.2:    What happens to the different currencies and fees? Are they exchanged to BTC for payouts right away or left as is?
3.3:    How can we trust that we will receive the fees when you claim NVOS is 0.99cents (fixed price) but the exchange rate from the fees has dropped 50% in the week between trade and payout?
3.4:    Who is holding the fees for us in the time between trade and payout?
3.5:    How can we trust you site if the fees are not instantly send to investors?  I can't see a difference between NVO and BTC-E other that I store my funds on my own wallet instead of theirs...

Thanks for asking.

1- They will be processed (sent) once a week.
2-3 The value of the NVOS is fixed, 0.99$ in Bitcoin, which means that the supply will be adapted accordingly.
3.1 No, only Bitcoin.
3.2 The fees will be exchanged on a milestone system, they have to accumulate enough in order not to be wasted in mining fees.
3.3 refer to 3.2, that's why it is Bitcoin (3.1), and if the value of Bitcoin drops, NVO will loose too.
3.4 NVO will hold the fees, untill we can automate the process.
3.5 We can't fake the volumes and can't controle the wallets, you will also be able to check on each trading where the fees are going and follow the addresses.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:13:31 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 08:34:10 PM by brian_nguyen

I like the concept and will be following/participating. Don't we still have about 10+ days to join CwowdSale?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:26:59 PM

The counterwallet sweep function has not been working for a long time.

https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/818

https://counterpartytalk.org/c/support  (One poor guy was trying for 6 months...)

This means no-one will be able to redeem their NVO unless they go through a fairly complex, ten step raw transaction signing procedure.
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

I like the concept and will be following/participating. Don't we still have about 10+ days to join ICO?

I think the title is CrowdSale, not an ICO
belk001

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:50:17 PM

https://counterpartytalk.org/c/support  (One poor guy was trying for 6 months...)

This means no-one will be able to redeem their NVO unless they go through a fairly complex, ten step raw transaction signing procedure.

What would you recommend? I have been wanting to invest in this but not feeling sure about the process.  I have invested in 2 ico's recently even though i am fairly new to the crypto world.  I understand what is being said to do to invest - just not confident in my abilities since i am a newb - its a little more complex than the other two ico's i invested in.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

I like the concept and will be following/participating. Don't we still have about 10+ days to join ICO CrowdSale?

I think the title is CrowdSale, not an ICO

Fixed for you  Grin
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

https://counterpartytalk.org/c/support  (One poor guy was trying for 6 months...)

What would you recommend? I have been wanting to invest in this but not feeling sure about the process.  I have invested in 2 ico's recently even though i am fairly new to the crypto world.  I understand what is being said to do to invest - just not confident in my abilities since i am a newb - its a little more complex than the other two ico's i invested in.

I would wait for a response from someone from the team. It looks like a good CrowdSale otherwise.

jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:11:28 PM

I like the concept and will be following/participating. Don't we still have about 10+ days to join ICO?

I have no argument about the concept. It indeed caught my attention  Smiley

The crowdsale is still active and will end for about 11 days from now. See for yourself here https://nvo.io/

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

https://counterpartytalk.org/c/support  (One poor guy was trying for 6 months...)

i confirm this, i think the only way will be the nvo wallet when ready (if counterwallet won't be fixed by the time is out)

the simplest solution is create a counterwallet new btc address---) send btc there ---) use the address to send btc to NVO crowdsale

i hope the devs have an alternative
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:54:02 PM

i confirm this, i think the only way will be the nvo wallet when ready (if counterwallet won't be fixed by the time is out)

the simplest solution is create a counterwallet new btc address---) send btc there ---) use the address to send btc to NVO crowdsale

Right .. I did this  .. I hope everything goes well
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

Welcome, yes the countdown is on the website, feel free to ask if you have any question.

What would you recommend? I have been wanting to invest in this but not feeling sure about the process.  I have invested in 2 ico's recently even though i am fairly new to the crypto world.  I understand what is being said to do to invest - just not confident in my abilities since i am a newb - its a little more complex than the other two ico's i invested in.

I would wait for a response from someone from the team. It looks like a good CrowdSale otherwise.

Right .. I did this  .. I hope everything goes well

The issue pointed is about counterwallet, apparently they have some issues with the platform.
It doesn't affect the crowdsale as it is specific to counterwallet, you can do the same process manually (as described in the long 10 steps guide) or wait for the version of NVO and import/sweep your tokens there.

The most important is to backup your private keys.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

If I invest with BTC from my Waveswallet, will I be able to get the NVOs ?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: