Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:29:56 PM

I can send altcoins from an exchange correct? just not bitcoin?
Yes developers are going to allow exchange of selected coins. You can exchange every coin you want. Only dead or useless coins will be not listed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:57:09 PM

Yes, as far as I know, most of the altcoins with BTC can be used. Its nice to see so many backing up this project and Sir Lauda replying to all the queries. Supporting NVO through Twitter, happy to support.  Smiley

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

Maybe someone who speaks English as a first language should be their representative.
When you are asking technical details, then you'd expect the developers to answer. The current ones do not have English as their first language.

If the (lead) dev mix up hashing with encrypting that doesn't look good at all.
The condescending answer to a very legit question was uncalled for, since we are all potential customers.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

1, so if I want to invest with ethereum as well, you will send the NVOT to the bitcoin address you got the BTC from (not the one registered), AND to the BTC address registered when I send ETH to the ethereum address generated?
You are confusing myself and yourself. If you invest BTC, it goes to the address that you've invested from. If you invest Altcoins, it goes to the address that you've put into the dashboard. End of story.

2, can I send ether multiple times from different addresses (to the one generated after I register my BTC address), so the NVOT received on the registered BTC address will be equal to the sum of received funds on that ethereum address?
Yes.

3, how are the NVOT shares calculated? does it matter when I send the funds, or are they equally calculated based on the current market price at the end of the crowd funding? e.g. when someone sends 1 BTC at the price of 2900$ and someone else sends a 1 BTC during the price of 2300$, will both get the same amount of NVOT?
Price at a fixed time after the crowdsale has ended.

Correct.

The condescending answer to a very legit question was uncalled for, since we are all potential customers.
Pure bullshit. Nemgun is not the "(lead) dev" and it's very normal to mix up terms under these stressful conditions. Stop trying to spread unnecessary fear.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SEnergy

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:07:49 PM

NVOS is supposed to be worth 0.99$ and automatically tradeable for BTC of an equivalent amount - how are you gonna get all that BTC? for example when trading ETH/BTC on exchange, half of the fees is in ETH and only the second half is in BTC, when trading for example ETH/LTC, there's no BTC fee involved - how will NVO get all the BTC to trade for NVOS ?

also I've never used counterwallet before - how do I use it with an address generated using vanitygen or electrum (so I can work with NVOTs), for example?
Bothebu

Activity: 81
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

1, so if I want to invest with ethereum as well, you will send the NVOT to the bitcoin address you got the BTC from (not the one registered), AND to the BTC address registered when I send ETH to the ethereum address generated?
You are confusing myself and yourself. If you invest BTC, it goes to the address that you've invested from. If you invest Altcoins, it goes to the address that you've put into the dashboard. End of story.

2, can I send ether multiple times from different addresses (to the one generated after I register my BTC address), so the NVOT received on the registered BTC address will be equal to the sum of received funds on that ethereum address?
Yes.

3, how are the NVOT shares calculated? does it matter when I send the funds, or are they equally calculated based on the current market price at the end of the crowd funding? e.g. when someone sends 1 BTC at the price of 2900$ and someone else sends a 1 BTC during the price of 2300$, will both get the same amount of NVOT?
Price at a fixed time after the crowdsale has ended.

Correct.

Pure bullshit. Nemgun is not the "(lead) dev" and it's very normal to mix up terms under these stressful conditions. Stop trying to spread unnecessary fear.

I WAS prepared to invest in this project.  However, considering the unprofessional attitude of the escrow agent that would be holding my BTC, I'm going to pass. 

Also, the use of a "friend" of the founder who does not speak English and uses Google translate to answer questions on this message forum leads me to believe this is a mickey mouse operation.

If everyone is so tired and stressed during the crowd sale which basically encompasses answering questions of potential investors.  How is this going to be a successful operation when stressful and tiring development deadlines approach?  I was a software engineering consultant for 25+ years, in that time I don't ever remember losing my cool in front of an actual or potential customer/investor.  And I worked with over 100+ customers working under REAL stressful conditions.  Conversions to new technology solutions where failure meant the entire company was sitting on their hands and the business ground to a halt....meaning lost revenue and profit.  And the owner of the company burning holes through you with their eyes.  That's stress.  Answering questions on a forum in a polite manner and intelligently is rather easy.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:28:11 PM

NVOS is supposed to be worth 0.99$ and automatically tradeable for BTC of an equivalent amount - how are you gonna get all that BTC? for example when trading ETH/BTC on exchange, half of the fees is in ETH and only the second half is in BTC, when trading for example ETH/LTC, there's no BTC fee involved - how will NVO get all the BTC to trade for NVOS ?
IIRC this was answered a few times in the thread. Read through the pages or wait for nemgun to answer.

also I've never used counterwallet before - how do I use it with an address generated using vanitygen or electrum (so I can work with NVOTs), for example?
You just need to control the private key to the address(es) you've used to invest with. All you have to do is import the private key(s) into counterwallet. Pretty simple. This guide covers investing with counterwallet, albeit it does not mention importing private keys: https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-contribute-to-the-nvo-crowdsale-d3e4453e3d7d

I WAS prepared to invest in this project.  However, considering the unprofessional attitude of the escrow agent that would be holding my BTC, I'm going to pass.  
Bullshit. I have absolutely no reason to be friendly to anyone (not that I was unprofessional towards your statements).

-snip-
Everyone is an developer/engineer/doctor on the interweb. Roll Eyes If you do not have interest in the project, move along.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bothebu

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

Everyone is an developer/engineer/doctor on the interweb. Roll Eyes If you do not have interest in the project, move along.

Like I said...unprofessional...
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:36:02 PM

Yes developers are going to allow exchange of selected coins. You can exchange every coin you want. Only dead or useless coins will be not listed.
It is obvious that developers would focus on introducing support for the most popular altcoins first.
I would be glad that they include every coin they used for their ICO: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, ETH/ETC, Maid, Dash, Waves, Doge.
We don't need another Yobit-like exchange with dozens of totally useless/dead coins.
BTCGambler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

I'm confused as I don't quite undestand how I will be able to redeem my NVOT.
I sent BTC through Electrum and as far as i understand the NVOTs will be send back to the same wallet Ideposited from, but how will i be able to redeem them with Electrum=?

Tried to use my electrum seedon counterwallet, but that didnt workd.
SEnergy

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:52:21 PM

You just need to control the private key to the address(es) you've used to invest with. All you have to do is import the private key(s) into counterwallet. Pretty simple. This guide covers investing with counterwallet, albeit it does not mention importing private keys: https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-contribute-to-the-nvo-crowdsale-d3e4453e3d7d

yes, I saw this article, however looking at the counterwallet you can import only the 12 words you get to re-generate the wallet, the only thing I found for importing the address using privkey to counterparty/counterwallet was a sweep option

https://counterpartytalk.org/t/how-to-use-private-key-to-import-btc-funds-from-external-address-to-counterwallet-address/1225

can't find a thing about using a btc address generated with vanitygen (for example) using counterwallet
harryG

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:29:35 PM

Ok, I have been a silly boy and made the mistake of entering a bitcoin address from my Trezor where I don't control the private keys. Now I have no way of deleting my account at NVO and starting again unless someone here knows a way to do this. I don't want to use a different email address to sign up again.

Alternatively, if I don't deposit bitcoins but make a deposit, say, with Litecoins instead, from a wallet like Electrum, where I do control the private key, can I still do this? Will I receive my NVOT's into Electrum?

At what point will I have to import my private key from Electrum to counterparty? Before or after ICO is over? Thank you in advance.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:32:07 PM

can someone help me...
i just entered my bitcoin address to dashboard,
and then send ETH to ETH address provided by dashboard
but after it was sent, ETH balance still 0 in dashboard
i can see my ETH transfer on etherchain
Allo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:33:13 AM

Ok, I see that my post got deleted by the moderator, as apparently it didn't conform with the overall "shut up you sheep" attitude of the team.
I'm just speechless to see this censorship at work.
And btw, who's the moderator here? - If it's nemgun, then I'm not surprised at all.
Just really hope it wasn't Lauda.  Sad
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:46:19 AM

Ok, I see that my post got deleted by the moderator, as apparently it didn't conform with the overall "shut up you sheep" attitude of the team.
And btw, who's the moderator here? - If it's nemgun, then I'm not surprised at all.

I don't think it have been deleted, this thread isn't self moderated, and lauda isn't a moderator.

can someone help me...
i just entered my bitcoin address to dashboard,
and then send ETH to ETH address provided by dashboard
but after it was sent, ETH balance still 0 in dashboard
i can see my ETH transfer on etherchain

Thanks for participating, the dashboard needs some time to show the balance, as long as your transaction is confirmed and available on a block explorer, it is received.

Ok, I have been a silly boy and made the mistake of entering a bitcoin address from my Trezor where I don't control the private keys. Now I have no way of deleting my account at NVO and starting again unless someone here knows a way to do this. I don't want to use a different email address to sign up again.

Alternatively, if I don't deposit bitcoins but make a deposit, say, with Litecoins instead, from a wallet like Electrum, where I do control the private key, can I still do this? Will I receive my NVOT's into Electrum?

At what point will I have to import my private key from Electrum to counterparty? Before or after ICO is over? Thank you in advance.

What you can do is joining on slack, there is a channel #issue1 where people with this kind of issue are directed, from there you can also contact@tonbi or @marto for further support.

yes, I saw this article, however looking at the counterwallet you can import only the 12 words you get to re-generate the wallet, the only thing I found for importing the address using privkey to counterparty/counterwallet was a sweep option

https://counterpartytalk.org/t/how-to-use-private-key-to-import-btc-funds-from-external-address-to-counterwallet-address/1225

can't find a thing about using a btc address generated with vanitygen (for example) using counterwallet

The sweep process is due to the fact that you send your private key over internet, so it is wiser to sweep rather then import.

I'm confused as I don't quite undestand how I will be able to redeem my NVOT.
I sent BTC through Electrum and as far as i understand the NVOTs will be send back to the same wallet Ideposited from, but how will i be able to redeem them with Electrum=?

Tried to use my electrum seedon counterwallet, but that didnt workd.

See the answer above ^
If you need more help, please join us on slack.

It is obvious that developers would focus on introducing support for the most popular altcoins first.
I would be glad that they include every coin they used for their ICO: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, ETH/ETC, Maid, Dash, Waves, Doge.
We don't need another Yobit-like exchange with dozens of totally useless/dead coins.

These coins have been added because they will be the first ones to be supported.
Allo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

I don't think it have been deleted, this thread isn't self moderated, and lauda isn't a moderator.

Well, yes it was. And I'm obviously going to share it directly with some participants of this thread.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:01:21 AM

Just really hope it wasn't Lauda.  Sad

Well, yes it was. And I'm obviously going to share it directly with some participants of this thread.

Let me explain how it works, as you are apparently new to the forum, i am not a moderator, and the thread isn't self moderated, no one have the ability to delet your post except the moderators. which means that if your post have been deleted, it is because you broke bitcointalk's posting rules.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:14:22 AM

An article about the ICO:

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-nvo/
That analysis is of no value to anyone deciding whether to invest or not for the simple reason they seem to not have read the white paper to know there are two different coins NOVT and NVOS and that NVOS are the ones that have a fixed price and that NOVT value will be decided by the market.
KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:47:45 AM

Yes IMHO there's been some confusion in this thread lately about "SWEEP" vs. "IMPORT" of private key in the CounterWallet app... sweeping really IS NOT WHAT WE WANT here, if we intend to target a particular / special address with priv key for the main NVO address that we'll use.

If CounterWallet can only *sweep* at the moment then it really is NOT what should be used in this case: please look back at my earlier question posted in this thread, a few pages back... and the dev's responses to it so far.

I'm also intending to use a VANITYGEN address for this crowdsale, and I'll have a longer post to update what they said and my Q & A on it later tonite or tomorrow (sorry, too tired now to write more but I will be back ASAP Smiley )

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
Bothebu

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

Just really hope it wasn't Lauda.  Sad

Let me explain how it works, as you are apparently new to the forum, i am not a moderator, and the thread isn't self moderated, no one have the ability to delet your post except the moderators. which means that if your post have been deleted, it is because you broke bitcointalk's posting rules.

I read the post, there was nothing wrong with it, so somebody deleted it...it did however say that this ICO was not worth investing in.  Not sure how that can violate the forum rules.

Allo, repost it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: