Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169983 times)
Whatevva

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

You guys should really join Slack. This dead horse was already beat to a pulp and buried. Some alts weren't converted. It was maidsafecoin and some ETH.

Either way an escrow is needed in order to receive anything else. Read the OP. You knew what you where getting into.

Good evening. Does anyone know any concrete information about the wallet? Just think that a project that raised a few million dollars, outside the fork of bitcoin cash, should hire more developers to accelerate the process, in my opinion. I do not doubt the capacity of the DEV, but the deadlines must be fulfilled.

Ton Bi said somewhere on Slack that it should be finished this month/before December, so I hope that it is true this time...
He also said that "and the exchange isn't delayed it's still on track"
Please make that statement true!

And who wrote that here? https://reputation.coindaddy.io/xcp/asset/NVST

Anonymous from "Location not available", rates NVST 0.5/5

This is a scam token sale. Read the Bitcoin talk pages under NVO as well as the safenetwork forum under same title. They collected $7 million and have zero proof of work. They ban anyone that asks questions. They are also running a new scam for Xenio platform. Same developer and team. Buyer beware - dont give the crooks anymore money please!

Hey... While it is true that it is really frustrating that the deadline was not met and that we don't have any proof of work, the team comes regularly on Slack and even made a Skype video session to answer to all questions. And yesterday/2 days ago, some annoying people came on the Slack channel just for spreading FUD and got banned. Questions are welcome on Slack, not false accusations or misinformation.
And most of money is still on hand of escrows, so if the team ever runs away, refunds could even be issued.

Right, George Boosh from Slack who was banned yesterday?

All I ask is for everyone to read thru the links i have provided and make your own decision. These guys are con artists and will steal your money. Go to the slack and just observe the conversation, one will see quickly something doesn't jive. Look at their screen shots posted of there supposed work. It's a photo with the exchange name wrong and a github with a web address to Xenio platform the other scam i mentioned they are running.  

Get this - they only let a handful of the most trusted investors have a skype session with them to show their work. Then posted photos that anyone with average intelligence could determine is fake. They said for privacy reasons they cant work in github yet they are building a decentralized exchange supposedly. Alrighty then... what a joke.

Here is another person that responded to me in the other forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142127.msg24430884#msg24430884  

These guys will get what's coming to them sooner or later. You rip off enough people and eventually you rip the wrong one off and you get dealt with...

I'll be keeping an eye on both this forum and the Xenio forum as well as tweeting as much info to SEC as possible.

I bet your mother's are proud of such outstanding scam artists.

Anyone reading this just do your DD and read thru the links i have posted.

Lol so the second they come out with the wallet and a few months later the DEX this will all be redacted right?

They've already stated that different devs are wrong on xenio. Could you show me your proof that they're the same exact devs? Thanks.

Why post from a shill account?

What? Who gives a shit what the lying developers and their team of shills say? Proof of work in transparent and independent sites like github are all that matters. You all already are going to make off with  millions as mentioned and your greed and lack of a conscience keep you coming back here after 6 months of stealing peoples money. Move on and go spend your millions. You will no doubt rip someone off at some point in life and you will get what is coming to you.

For anyone reading this that for some reason still isnt convinced of this scam please read thru the multiple links that have been provided. They can say all they want but ask for proof of work. They have ZERO after 6 months. Read the posts - make smart decisions.

piecesofwood

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:38:32 PM

I have 1300 NVST if there is an interested buyer.
Occam

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:05:08 AM

The common denominator for NVO and Xenio is nemgun. This self admitted sociopath weaseled his way into a founders position at NVO by helping Ton out for free before the NVO ICO. Ton is probably wishing he never met nemgun at this very moment(Ton is no "Angel" either). nemgun also tried the same tactic with Enjin Coin but was rejected by the founders. This stuff is not pretty with nemgun resorting to death threats and other unsavory behavior. He called David Irvine from Maidsafe a C**t. I do not know much about Maidsafe as I am new to Crypto. However, with my limited understanding, I feel this kind of thing was not warranted. I have proof and working links for all of this. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

I was trying to figure out how these guys are going to scam everyone with escrows in place. Then I found this from nemgun himself.

"..the problem isn't about the escrow it self, because yes, the escrows are trusted, but when they release the funds, these escrows are no longer responsible for their usage. There happens the scam. What ever you say, an escrow never engages his reputation in a project, he is just a middle man holding funds for a short time."
End Quote

It would seem "Over-capitalization" is the plan. Raise way more than you need. Complete the mile-stones with minimum expenditure. Escrows are obliged to pay out. Make off with most of the funds raised. People can't even call you a scammer because you delivered a working product. It's not your fault if the DEX is hard to use and nobody wants to use it, right?

Kind of villianly clever when you think about it.
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:14:23 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 08:37:52 PM by tonbi

as I am new to Crypto.
People can tell you are new to crypto. If only you know how clueless you are representing yourself right now.  I advice if you want people to take you seriously don't hide behind anonymity and do some research on how things work before yodelling, Witek. As for enjincoin, you guys asked nemgun for help. I talked with you and we were planning to meet because you were coming to my city. You guys wanted to do an ethereum token with centralized elements in your crowdsale for quick cash grab while Nemgun suggested to do something completely decentralized and done properly instead of a centralized token. You guys did not know how crypto work but wanted to make the transition to this space from an already established business for obvious reasons. And please don't paint me as a victim with your wild delusions.

tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:09 AM

There is no Telegram for NVO, is there?
One will be created after the wallet is launched.
shade_tom

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:59:11 AM

Can someone post what's happening on the Slack?

Is there even a wallet coming out this year? Huh
Occam

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:21:54 AM

as I am new to Crypto.
People can tell you are new to crypto. If only you know how clueless you are representing yourself right now.  I advice if you want people to take you seriously don't hide behind anonymity and do some research on how things work before yodelling, Witek. As for enjincoin, you guys asked nemgun for help. I talked with you and we were planning to meet because you were coming to my city. You guys wanted to do an ethereum token with centralized elements in your crowdsale for quick cash grab while Nemgun suggested to do something completely decentralized and done properly instead of a centralized token. You guys did not know how crypto works but wanted to make the transition to this space from an already established business for obvious reasons. And please don't paint me as a victim with your wild delusions.

Firstly, I am not Witek, the tooth-fairy or any of your imaginary friends. So stop with the PM's.

Secondly, I have been a lead investor for longer then you have walked the earth champ. EIR prior to that. I may be clueless as far as Crypto is concerned, but I feel I know a little about people like you.

Thirdly, I don't need advice from you, if that is OK with you, moving forward.

And last but not least. I would never call you a victim, the same may not be said about your investors.

Time will tell.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

This is just sad. You are just embarrising yourself by making it clear you somehow have a problem with this project on a personal level.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:42:29 AM

There is no Telegram for NVO, is there?
One will be created after the wallet is launched.
Thank you for the response.

I would highly appreciate it if the Telegram could be one of those "read-only" ones, since it's virtually impossible to follow news in the spammed chats. Perhaps have both for good measure.

Anyways, looking forward to the wallet.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

This is one of those coins I'll forget about it...and hopefully after 5 yrs gonna gain 500x of the current price  Smiley
F3arl3ss

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:23:26 PM

This is one of those coins I'll forget about it...and hopefully after 5 yrs gonna gain 500x of the current price  Smiley

If they can actually create what they claim is possible, yes.  The problem is that wallet has already slipped, who knows how far out the exchange is now...
Whatevva

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

This is just sad. You are just embarrising yourself by making it clear you somehow have a problem with this project on a personal level.

Yes very sad indeed - how dare someone try to warn others from getting scammed. So I 100% have an issue w/ anyone that is a con artist on a personal level and will do whatever possible to warn others. If you all think that SEC and FBI aren't keeping an eye on these boards and the token ICO craze than your delusional. It's only a matter of time before regulations are issued and investigations are made public. If you think you are so clever to where you cant be prosecuted or found than once again dream on. Anyone that steals millions of dollars will be made a target due to the fact there is enough financial incentive to put resources into finding you and your crew of thieves. Whether your hiding in Algeria or anywhere else. If the appropriate agency thinks they can claw back a few million out of you they will most def come after you.

This is likely one of multiple accounts used by the same person or group of people associated with the ongoing NVO and Xenio scams.

Tone, Nemgum and Alexander are all associated publicly with these scams.  The slack channel has multiple paid shills or the same person using multiple accounts.

Anyone with an ounce on intelligence can read thru the links provided and the chat history on slack and judge for themselves.

Lastly, the wallet you all continue to shill is a joke at best. Even if you issued some make shift wallet it doesn't matter at this point with your well established scummy history. You all have millions of dollars and failed to issue very basic proof of any type of work.

Be safe everyone - look at the facts dont listen to the broken promises shilled.

Here is the original NVO token listing that never happened, read thru the forum and see how unprofessional and downright scummy the NVO team is... they even plead to have the forum deleted from public viewing.

https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608

Here is the other scam from same group - same developer same scummy marketer Alexander.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142127

I will continue to post and tweet and contact the SEC and FBI and whatever i need to until this blatant fraud stops.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:48:59 PM

Yes very sad indeed - how dare someone try to warn others from getting scammed. So I 100% have an issue w/ anyone that is a con artist on a personal level and will do whatever possible to warn others. If you all think that SEC and FBI aren't keeping an eye on these boards and the token ICO craze than your delusional. It's only a matter of time before regulations are issued and investigations are made public. If you think you are so clever to where you cant be prosecuted or found than once again dream on. Anyone that steals millions of dollars will be made a target due to the fact there is enough financial incentive to put resources into finding you and your crew of thieves. Whether your hiding in Algeria or anywhere else. If the appropriate agency thinks they can claw back a few million out of you they will most def come after you.

This is likely one of multiple accounts used by the same person or group of people associated with the ongoing NVO and Xenio scams.

Tone, Nemgum and Alexander are all associated publicly with these scams.  The slack channel has multiple paid shills or the same person using multiple accounts.

Anyone with an ounce on intelligence can read thru the links provided and the chat history on slack and judge for themselves.

Lastly, the wallet you all continue to shill is a joke at best. Even if you issued some make shift wallet it doesn't matter at this point with your well established scummy history. You all have millions of dollars and failed to issue very basic proof of any type of work.

Be safe everyone - look at the facts dont listen to the broken promises shilled.

Here is the original NVO token listing that never happened, read thru the forum and see how unprofessional and downright scummy the NVO team is... they even plead to have the forum deleted from public viewing.

Here is the other scam from same group - same developer same scummy marketer Alexander.

I will continue to post and tweet and contact the SEC and FBI and whatever i need to until this blatant fraud stops.

Contact the SEC and FBI Huh People get into crypto to avoid government regulations. Unfortunately for people like you, there is no patience. You lose a bit of money and then you go running for government assistance. Why did you get into crypto to begin with? Oh wait, you're one of those people who thought that you'd become a millionaire overnight, aren't you. Did you invest with money that you couldn't afford to lose? Did you also not diversify your investment? Stop your whining and suck it up. You only lose money when you sell. If you haven't sold anything, then you haven't yet lost anything. NVO will succeed. When developing a project of this magnitude, it takes time. I would rather the developers take longer to deliver a quality project than rush and put out a shitty one. In the future, only invest money that you can afford to lose, then you will be able to be more patient and you won't end up panic selling like most of the newbies out there.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
benotr

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:46:40 AM

SCAM ALERT

a fake NVO ERC20 token have been released on etherdelta!!!

is a scam,

the NVO token is NVST and is a counterparty token!!!

http://nvotoken.ga/ is a scam site!!!

Are you serious, man this sucks I bought 90000 NVO from ether delta.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:07:08 AM

SCAM ALERT

a fake NVO ERC20 token have been released on etherdelta!!!

is a scam,

the NVO token is NVST and is a counterparty token!!!

http://nvotoken.ga/ is a scam site!!!

Are you serious, man this sucks I bought 90000 NVO from ether delta.
You really need to be much more careful in crypto.

Always double and triple check every single token, url, transactio and address before sending any money around and do not trust anybody.

Be glad you got burnt with only 6k to learn this lesson and not with much more later on.

Also don't use wallets on a computer that you use to browse the internet with.
Whatevva

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:21:17 AM

Contact the SEC and FBI Huh People get into crypto to avoid government regulations. Unfortunately for people like you, there is no patience. You lose a bit of money and then you go running for government assistance. Why did you get into crypto to begin with? Oh wait, you're one of those people who thought that you'd become a millionaire overnight, aren't you. Did you invest with money that you couldn't afford to lose? Did you also not diversify your investment? Stop your whining and suck it up. You only lose money when you sell. If you haven't sold anything, then you haven't yet lost anything. NVO will succeed. When developing a project of this magnitude, it takes time. I would rather the developers take longer to deliver a quality project than rush and put out a shitty one. In the future, only invest money that you can afford to lose, then you will be able to be more patient and you won't end up panic selling like most of the newbies out there.

Hey thanks for the advice cryptokid now let me teach you a lesson - I am likely much older than you and have a good understanding of how investing money goes and am highly educated. I didn't lose any money at all on this scam, I put a relatively small sum in initially on the fact the token was using counterparty and seemed decent enough based off the little info that was available at the time. After more or less forgetting about it for a month I checked back in and started reading thru their slack channel and thru these forums and quickly saw how ridiculous it was to think these guys have a clue on how to build anything at all except a poorly managed scam. Only those with little to no reading comprehension would be swayed for a moment by the story given at this point. Do you really think developers would take 6 months to release a wallet after being backed with millions of dollars? If so you are sadly mistaken and very naive.

The SEC and FBI will be in the crypto space to the best of their abilities regardless if you like it or not so might as well get ready. Why would the agencies tasked with protecting the citizens from scams not be looking into the most lucrative investment asset class at the moment? Also why would the country whose currency you are trying to scam people for not come after you to claw back those funds that would go into their own agencies funds? Welcome to reality. The SEC has already said that tokens issued are more or less securities. The guys involved here will all be in prison at some point. Could be a year or could be several years but they will get caught whether it's related to this project or another scammy idea they try to play.  Better yet they will cross the wrong person one day and get dealt with the old fashioned way.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:17:46 AM

Hey thanks for the advice cryptokid now let me teach you a lesson - I am likely much older than you and have a good understanding of how investing money goes and am highly educated. I didn't lose any money at all on this scam, I put a relatively small sum in initially on the fact the token was using counterparty and seemed decent enough based off the little info that was available at the time. After more or less forgetting about it for a month I checked back in and started reading thru their slack channel and thru these forums and quickly saw how ridiculous it was to think these guys have a clue on how to build anything at all except a poorly managed scam. Only those with little to no reading comprehension would be swayed for a moment by the story given at this point. Do you really think developers would take 6 months to release a wallet after being backed with millions of dollars? If so you are sadly mistaken and very naive.

The SEC and FBI will be in the crypto space to the best of their abilities regardless if you like it or not so might as well get ready. Why would the agencies tasked with protecting the citizens from scams not be looking into the most lucrative investment asset class at the moment? Also why would the country whose currency you are trying to scam people for not come after you to claw back those funds that would go into their own agencies funds? Welcome to reality. The SEC has already said that tokens issued are more or less securities. The guys involved here will all be in prison at some point. Could be a year or could be several years but they will get caught whether it's related to this project or another scammy idea they try to play.  Better yet they will cross the wrong person one day and get dealt with the old fashioned way.

If they aren't in the USA then the FBI and SEC have no reason to look into it. Right? So I guess you'll be leaving now right champ?
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

OMG Check this out!!

https://steemit.com/xenio/@prisoneroflies/due-diligence-on-nvst
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:02:52 AM

Why is it always brand new accounts who try to discredit a project..
By default I just conclude tat it's someone from another project or someone who is payed to sabotage.

gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

Check this article before making any decisions

https://steemit.com/xenio/@prisoneroflies/due-diligence-on-nvst
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: