Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107967 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:16:41 AM

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.

Kiss

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:32:35 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

This is a fallacy. Just because we do not know exactly how evolution works does not mean you can disprove the whole learn. Micro-evolution has already been 100% proven. If bugs for example are all the same species and some are red while some green. The green ones will survive better because they blend in with the grass (where these bugs happen to live) and thus Red bugs get eaten at a far higher % rate. In 10 generations, only green ones are left becasue red sticks out like a sore thumb in grass.

Evolution has never been proven. Everything that can be explained as evolution, can also be explained as something else. Therefore, no proof.

Even if evolution were literally proven to exist, we still would need a time viewer to see if evolution was the way things came about.

Evolution is a big fat hoax, at least as it presently stands.

Cool

Yet you strongly believe in the bible. Did you see god creating the universe?

My personal beliefs don't have anything to do with the fact that evolution is a hoax. Look in the Scientific proof that God exists? thread to see that God exists. Look at the previous posts in this thread to see that evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:07:52 AM

Is evolution a hoax?

I think it really comes down to perception. What do we call evolution?

In my mind there's no question that evolution does exist, even us humans are evolving every day. + evolution by natural selection as described here:

This is a fallacy. Just because we do not know exactly how evolution works does not mean you can disprove the whole learn. Micro-evolution has already been 100% proven. If bugs for example are all the same species and some are red while some green. The green ones will survive better because they blend in with the grass (where these bugs happen to live) and thus Red bugs get eaten at a far higher % rate. In 10 generations, only green ones are left becasue red sticks out like a sore thumb in grass.

But I'm not convinced, not even after all the brainwashing and conditioning,  that dinosaur's existed. I think they may be fictional and made up, to keep humans more easily grounded. To make them feel more lost and unconnected on this life journey. To make us feel like we don't really belong here, and that us being alive is merely a weird coincidence.

I have read that Dino's started off as two professors grudge match, a competition of who could find more proof of dinosaurs. Weirdest thing is, that before these professors started their race, no one had ever heard about dinosaurs, and these two men, happened to find dinosaurs bones exclusively on their expedition trips.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

Is evolution a hoax?

In my mind there's no question that evolution does exist, even us humans are evolving every day. + evolution by natural selection as described here:

But I'm not convinced, not even after all the brainwashing and conditioning,  that dinosaur's existed. I think they may be fictional and made up, to keep humans more easily grounded. To make them feel more lost and unconnected on this life journey. To make us feel like we don't really belong here, and that us being alive is merely a weird coincidence.

I have read that Dino's started off as two professors grudge match, a competition of who could find more proof of dinosaurs. Weirdest thing is, that before these professors started their race, no one had ever heard about dinosaurs, and these two men, happened to find dinosaurs bones exclusively on their expedition trips.

You lack critical thinking

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pajulapoiss

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:02:58 AM

Is evolution a hoax?

You lack self expression.
Care to elaborated?

If you are referring to the dinos, then I'm just sceptical of the "scientists" ability to come up with whole dinosaur sceletons based on a a few single bones.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Astargath

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:53:42 AM

Is evolution a hoax?

Care to elaborated?

If you are referring to the dinos, then I'm just sceptical of the "scientists" ability to come up with whole dinosaur sceletons based on a a few single bones.

A few bones? You think we only have a few dinosaur fossils? Even creationists agree that dinosaurs existed. You lack critical thinking because you read an article somewhere and you believed it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

Care to elaborated?

A few bones? You think we only have a few dinosaur fossils? Even creationists agree that dinosaurs existed. You lack critical thinking because you read an article somewhere and you believed it.

Just like you do, full of stereotype and pre made idea about everything. You just read article on science today instead of other sites. I still have to see you coming with a though of your own that is not plain stereotype about religion.

Pajulapoiss

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

Care to elaborated?

Just like you do, full of stereotype and pre made idea about everything. You just read article on science today instead of other sites. I still have to see you coming with a though of your own that is not plain stereotype about religion.

Haha, yes, thank you! Cheesy

Here's an article I found after 5 sec of googling, have not yet gone through it all, but here's some quotes.

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/14/dinosaur-deception-dinosaurs-never-existed-dinosaur-fossils-are-hoax-dinosaurs-scie

I know there's some biblical story in there, but I don't consider myself a religion person.

"So, dinosaurs were described in 1842 before the discoveries in 1854 that were required to give a clear picture of what dinosaurs looked like! Were discoveries made or constructed to fit the descriptions?"

"Dinosaur skeletons were found for the first time in abundance in the Garden Park area of Colorado and at Como Bluff, Wyoming, in the late 1870s. These specimens initiated the First Great Dinosaur Rush in North America, driven largely by the efforts of a Philadelphia paleontologist, Edward Drinker Cope (on the left), and Othniel Marsh (on the right), a paleontologist from Yale University."

"These two men started as friends but became bitter rivals in a feud of legendary proportions. The stories surrounding these two include tales of armed field parties, spies, and intercepting shipments of fossils intended for the other."

Wayne Grady explains in his book The Dinosaur Project: "From Cope, Sternberg had learned cutthroat bone hunting. Cope and his arch rival, Othniel Charles Marsh, professor of paleontology at Yale University, had been engaged in what have been called 'the bone wars' throughout the 1870s and 1880s. It was a fierce scientific rivalry that entailed some of the most underhanded shenanigans in the history of science, but it also amassed stupendous collections of fossils."

" Why were there no discoveries by native Americans in all the years previous when they roamed the American continents? There is no belief of dinosaurs in the native American religion or tradition.

For that matter, why were there no discoveries prior to the nineteenth century in any part of the world? According to the World Book Encyclopedia, "before the 1800's, no one ever knew that dinosaurs ever existed". "During the late 1800's and early 1900's, large deposits of dinosaur remains were discovered in western North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa." "Dinosaur deposits also lie in Belgium, Mongolia, Tanzania, West Germany, and many other parts of the world."

"Why has man suddenly made all these discoveries? Belgium, Mongolia, Tanzania, West Germany (and the Americas as well) were inhabited and very well explored for thousands of years and there were no discoveries until the nineteenth century. Why?"

/MOAR

"Discoveries and excavations seem not to be made by disinterested people, such as farmers, ranchers, hikers, outdoor recreationists, building construction industry basement excavators, pipeline trench diggers, and mining industry personnel but rather by people with vested interests, such as paleontologists, scientists, university professors, and museum organization personnel who were intentionally looking for dinosaur bones or who have studied dinosaurs previously. The finds are often made during special dinosaur-bone hunting trips and expeditions by these people to far-away regions already inhabited and explored. This seems highly implausible. More believable is the case of the discovery of the first original Dead Sea scrolls in 1947, which were unintentionally discovered by a child, and which were all published by 1955. In some cases of a discovery of dinosaur bones by a disinterested person, it was suggested to them by some "professional" in the field to look or dig in a certain area"

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

Im not sure about the whole dinosaur things, but I have saw they could have messed a bit the thing when building skeleton, sometime they just find a bunch of bones and teeth and call it a dinosaurs to have something cool to show in museum. It could just be mix of sharks or other things. Then the science get fossilized on it to keep the tourist coming to see them. To much economic interest with it.

They do the same with egyptian mummies and many other things, it's known museum are potentially full of fakes.

Astargath

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

Care to elaborated?

Here's an article I found after 5 sec of googling, have not yet gone through it all, but here's some quotes.

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/14/dinosaur-deception-dinosaurs-never-existed-dinosaur-fossils-are-hoax-dinosaurs-scie

I know there's some biblical story in there, but I don't consider myself a religion person.

"So, dinosaurs were described in 1842 before the discoveries in 1854 that were required to give a clear picture of what dinosaurs looked like! Were discoveries made or constructed to fit the descriptions?"

He is suggesting that Hayden falsified his discoveries in order to support Owen's thesis. However, Owen's thesis was not lacking in evidence. Owen's description of the class Dinosauria was based on fossils found in the British Isles. The first dinosaur remains found in North America were made twelve years later, but they were not he first dinosaur remains to be described in scientific literature.

"Dinosaur skeletons were found for the first time in abundance in the Garden Park area of Colorado and at Como Bluff, Wyoming, in the late 1870s. These specimens initiated the First Great Dinosaur Rush in North America, driven largely by the efforts of a Philadelphia paleontologist, Edward Drinker Cope (on the left), and Othniel Marsh (on the right), a paleontologist from Yale University."

He is simply wrong here. People have excavated fossils (both dinosaur and non-dinosaur) since the beginning of recorded history. They have collected them and displayed them in temples and private gardens and used them for medicine. Before the 1800's, no one knew that dinosaurs existed because the word "dinosaur" hadn't been coined yet.

"These two men started as friends but became bitter rivals in a feud of legendary proportions. The stories surrounding these two include tales of armed field parties, spies, and intercepting shipments of fossils intended for the other."

(OK?)

Wayne Grady explains in his book The Dinosaur Project: "From Cope, Sternberg had learned cutthroat bone hunting. Cope and his arch rival, Othniel Charles Marsh, professor of paleontology at Yale University, had been engaged in what have been called 'the bone wars' throughout the 1870s and 1880s. It was a fierce scientific rivalry that entailed some of the most underhanded shenanigans in the history of science, but it also amassed stupendous collections of fossils."

" Why were there no discoveries by native Americans in all the years previous when they roamed the American continents? There is no belief of dinosaurs in the native American religion or tradition.

People who are looking for fossils and know how to recognize them are more likely to find fossils than are people who are not. Wow. Mind you, this immediately follows the author finding it suspicious that the professionals might have bones shipped to them by non-professionals. Again, just because he finds it unlikely or implausible doesn't mean anyone else should. He's arguing from ignorance and that's his problem, not ours.

For that matter, why were there no discoveries prior to the nineteenth century in any part of the world? According to the World Book Encyclopedia, "before the 1800's, no one ever knew that dinosaurs ever existed". "During the late 1800's and early 1900's, large deposits of dinosaur remains were discovered in western North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa." "Dinosaur deposits also lie in Belgium, Mongolia, Tanzania, West Germany, and many other parts of the world."

"Why has man suddenly made all these discoveries? Belgium, Mongolia, Tanzania, West Germany (and the Americas as well) were inhabited and very well explored for thousands of years and there were no discoveries until the nineteenth century. Why?"

Our ancestors interpreted large fossil bones according to their local world views. Uncovered bones were evidence of giants in the past, of monsters defeated by legendary heroes, of dragons, or of the wars among titans that accompanied the creation of the present world. The first paleontologists in China found fossils by earning the trust of local apothecaries and exploring the sources of their "dragon bones." Greek paleontologists have had the same success by exploring locations mentioned in the travels of Hercules and the wars among their ancestors' gods.

/MOAR

"Discoveries and excavations seem not to be made by disinterested people, such as farmers, ranchers, hikers, outdoor recreationists, building construction industry basement excavators, pipeline trench diggers, and mining industry personnel but rather by people with vested interests, such as paleontologists, scientists, university professors, and museum organization personnel who were intentionally looking for dinosaur bones or who have studied dinosaurs previously. The finds are often made during special dinosaur-bone hunting trips and expeditions by these people to far-away regions already inhabited and explored. This seems highly implausible. More believable is the case of the discovery of the first original Dead Sea scrolls in 1947, which were unintentionally discovered by a child, and which were all published by 1955. In some cases of a discovery of dinosaur bones by a disinterested person, it was suggested to them by some "professional" in the field to look or dig in a certain area"

Conspiracy theorist and former paleontology student Michael Forsell (ROFL as I said you lack critical thinking, you might as well say the oceans are a hoax)

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pajulapoiss

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

He is suggesting that Hayden falsified his discoveries in order to support Owen's thesis. However, Owen's thesis was not lacking in evidence. Owen's description of the class Dinosauria was based on fossils found in the British Isles. The first dinosaur remains found in North America were made twelve years later, but they were not he first dinosaur remains to be described in scientific literature.

He is simply wrong here. People have excavated fossils (both dinosaur and non-dinosaur) since the beginning of recorded history. They have collected them and displayed them in temples and private gardens and used them for medicine. Before the 1800's, no one knew that dinosaurs existed because the word "dinosaur" hadn't been coined yet.

(OK?)

People who are looking for fossils and know how to recognize them are more likely to find fossils than are people who are not. Wow. Mind you, this immediately follows the author finding it suspicious that the professionals might have bones shipped to them by non-professionals. Again, just because he finds it unlikely or implausible doesn't mean anyone else should. He's arguing from ignorance and that's his problem, not ours.

Our ancestors interpreted large fossil bones according to their local world views. Uncovered bones were evidence of giants in the past, of monsters defeated by legendary heroes, of dragons, or of the wars among titans that accompanied the creation of the present world. The first paleontologists in China found fossils by earning the trust of local apothecaries and exploring the sources of their "dragon bones." Greek paleontologists have had the same success by exploring locations mentioned in the travels of Hercules and the wars among their ancestors' gods.

/MOAR

Conspiracy theorist and former paleontology student Michael Forsell (ROFL as I said you lack critical thinking, you might as well say the oceans are a hoax)

Nice to get some self expression afterall.

I would like to note, that I'm no saying that dinosaur's didnt exist, It's just that I dont believe they did. - After the "conspiracy theorist's" info has reached my conciousness, and it kinda makes sense to me, and I decided to roll with it- because it doesnt really change my life.

the same goes with many different things.

Say the flat earth discussion, after that I have become aware of that, I cant be 100% in on one side, because I think there is a possibility, that we actually dont live on a globe- since it doesnt really matter, we might as well live on a hollow planet.

And that is how we are different, you choose to pick one side, because "scientists" have said so, you are even willing to defend the scientists and the science you don't really know anything about. The truth of the matter is that very few people actually know, how the world, science and economy  is really run.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Astargath

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

(OK?)

/MOAR

Nice to get some self expression afterall.

I would like to note, that I'm no saying that dinosaur's didnt exist, It's just that I dont believe they did. - After the "conspiracy theorist's" info has reached my conciousness, and it kinda makes sense to me, and I decided to roll with it- because it doesnt really change my life.

the same goes with many different things.

Say the flat earth discussion, after that I have become aware of that, I cant be 100% in on one side, because I think there is a possibility, that we actually dont live on a globe- since it doesnt really matter, we might as well live on a hollow planet.

And that is how we are different, you choose to pick one side, because "scientists" have said so, you are even willing to defend the scientists and the science you don't really know anything about. The truth of the matter is that very few people actually know, how the world, science and economy  is really run.

Have you even read anything of what I said? You think i just chose to believe whatever any crazy scientist says? No. But when there is evidence and I can actually go ahead and look at it by myself, study it and even go ahead and search for fossils myself there is no need to believe anything because the evidence is clear. All the arguments in your link are simply wrong.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:33:50 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 02:15:43 PM by IadixDev

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2000/dec/08/dinosaurs.uknews

For 116 years it graced the halls of the National Museum of Wales at Cardiff - the fossilised skeleton of a 200m-year-old predator that once cruised the Jurassic seas.

It survived the scrutiny of scientists who had known Charles Darwin, and Richard Owen, the Victorian scholar who coined the word dinosaur. It survived revolutions in palaeontology, arguments over evolution and scandals in the world of fossils.

Then curators at Cardiff decided the remains of the ocean-going carnivore ichthyosaurus needed a brush up - and realised that they had been taken in.

"When we stripped off five layers of paint we found it was an elaborate forgery," said Caroline Buttler, a conservator. "It was an amalgam of two types of ichthyosaurus plus a clever attempt at fake parts."

Ichthyosaurs were discovered by fossil collector Mary Anning on the Dorset coast in about 1809. Cardiff's specimen was presented by a local businessman, Samuel Allen, in 1884.

It will now go back on display as an example of a fake. Museum officials have dubbed it "iffyosaurus".

https://cosmosmagazine.com/palaeontology/great-dinosaur-fossil-hoax

Same, im not saying dinosaurs never existed, but always need to be careful with "scientific community" and archeology.

http://www.amnh.org/dinosaurs/dinosaur-bones/

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

Have you even read anything of what I said? You think i just chose to believe whatever any crazy scientist says?

Yes.

Especially as it concern religion that you know nothing about, you would believe anything any crazy scientist say as long as it's insulting religion, without even trying to figure anything on your own.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Have you even read anything of what I said? You think i just chose to believe whatever any crazy scientist says?

Yes.

Especially as it concern religion that you know nothing about, you would believe anything any crazy scientist say as long as it's insulting religion, without even trying to figure anything on your own.
You debate NOTHING..Let me explain ..

Are you even here ? ..
You could be in a coma and be dreaming ..
You could be a alien dreaming your a human ..
You could be a baby in a womb and be dreaming of your future..
You could be on the blockchain and you think your alive but a computer program ..
you could be a dog dreaming your a human..

Now we can make many many things up just like religion BUT you know this EARTH made us and that means we evolved from this planet..
And that means EVOLUTION THEORIES to how we evolved on this planet ..

You have ..
Flat earth
moon a hologram
Egyptian pyramids made by aliens
sky daddies I.E Gods
witches warlocks goblins wizards elf
ghost

And all above seem more realistic to you than EVOLUTION  Cheesy Cheesy..

We humans have BRAINS they all work the same SO many many will think alike ..
what ever you IMAGINE so will many others
what ever you feel so will many others ..

You can only smell feel or see all what other humans will do ..
I think of an invention many many will of thought the same thing BUT it's who ever gets off the butts and does it that matters..

you would believe anything any crazy scientist say as long as it's insulting religion, NO WRONG..

I need many many scientist saying it's FACT not just 1 crazy dude ..
It also has to make sense to me..LOGIC ..

It's funny you believe in NO FACTS   You believe in a book that holds no substance NO facts no proof of existence.
All made up stories with no evidence ..

No wonder your patent got stolen Roll Eyes.OH it never         so why are you not RICH?..
Or a patent that had no use?..

Maybe a patent that needed god to help?..
So your patent will never be done or ROBBED ..

GET REAL and you will win..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:53:27 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 06:23:31 PM by IadixDev

Dont be so jealous about my intelligence and Enlightenment, it will just prove how complexed you are Smiley

Im already real lol

Typing non sense in cap because you have no fact no proof and no brain wont make you more real lol

If I need some advise on what I should believe from a drunk nut looser on Internet I will let you know Smiley

Here's your money take everything you can grab

https://youtu.be/86cMtb1Ve78

Ggain money scheme  Grin

Im REALER.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

Dont be so jealous about my intelligence and Enlightenment, it will just prove how complexed you are Smiley

Im already real lol

Typing non sense in cap wont make you more real lol
Jealous doesn't enter my mind ..Get off my butt if i want something does Grin..

intelligence and Enlightenment,< Your intelligence was stolen ..
Enlightenment only thing you got left because your patent got stolen and your SKINT?.
Oh i hate money so i will Enlighten myself with MAGIC VOODOO JUNGLE stories ..

7 Things That Show That Evolution Is An Actual Fact - BuzzFeed
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomchivers/things-that-show-evolution-is-an-actual-fact
26 Feb 2015 - If you're tired of arguing with people who don't understand evolution, here's the ammunition you need.

But i suppose the bible makes more sense to you  Cheesy..
And if you say yes THEN we must stop because no point carrying on this topic ..You would be a religious nut..

And no not even a debate if the bible is real or not because it's NOT..
14 year old know better.. Grin

I want RELIGION BANNED out of schools do it at home in your own time..

Teaching children to LIE ..Stupid people TEACHING CHILDREN TO LIE.. Angry Angry Angry..

To make shit up instead of telling the truth..
You teach children this action by saying gods are real.. Watch then how easy children are led ..

Brain Washing ( Jesus Camp ''Highlights'' ) - YouTube
Video for crazy bible children▶ 9:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
1 Jan 2008 - Uploaded by Luen04
Want to know what happened with one of the kids that went to Jesus ..... be both crazy and scary, in no other .

Please teachers out there i have a better IDEA Grin   instead of teaching children RELIGION teach them the periodic table and teach the children about every element and what it does and what it can be used for..

That way children will have more of an understanding about FACTS that will help them in the future ..
Also they will haven KNOWLEDGE that is so valuable to any humans brains ..

2 lesson a week learning RELIGION..
2 lessons a week learning periodic table and what the elements are used for..

So any country who wants their children to be the best and produce things the best TEACH them periodic table instead of religion ..
Religion will solve NOTHING ..

periodic table they could invent and produce for your country..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:20:27 PM

You are very cute but I already have a brain you know, I dont need some nut who think he is some kind of world savior Prophet of science.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

You are very cute but I already have a brain you know, I dont need some nut who think he is some kind of world savior Prophet of science.
Prophet of science. Cheesy No we evolved to use science to make us live on forever Grin..EVOLUTION..

Your religion..

Sydney terror plot: Terrorist cell planned gas attack on plane, accused ...
www.theaustralian.com.au/.../terrorist...attack.../808bb78de37b6d8ba6f73d36ec3e88...
8 hours ago - UPDATE: Four men remain in custody on Monday night over an alleged plot to bring down an Australian commercial jet, with details of the suspects emerging. ... The ABC reports the men detained following counter-terrorism raids had already made an attempt to get an improvised explosive

Your religion..

Hamburg supermarket knife attack leaves 1 dead, German police say ...
www.foxnews.com/.../german-police-1-killed-in-knife-attack-at-hamburg-supermarket.h...
3 days ago - The assailant entered the supermarket and stabbed one person, who ... is great," is frequently shouted by Islamic extremists before an attack.

Your religion..

Germany: Muslim migrants kill another Muslim migrant for smoking ...
https://www.jihadwatch.org/.../germany-muslim-migrants-kill-another-muslim-migran...
2 Jun 2017 - A Syrian Kurdish refugee resided in Germany, stated on his Facebook account that a group of Arab men stabbed Abed Hannan Yaghoub to ..

Your religion..

Germany: Mother shopping with children THROAT SLASHED ...
pamelageller.com/.../germany-mother-shopping-children-throat-slashed-stabbed-deat...
2 May 2017 - Germany. 72 ... Prien: Mother stabbed to death in front of her children! .... A "cultural Muslim" would be similar to a cultural Christian I suppose;

YOUR RELIGION ..All done in the name of RELIGION and all done no longer than 3 months ago..

I THINKS MY IDEA is the best..

Ban all religion in schools ..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

Prophet of science. Cheesy No we evolved to use science to make us live on forever Grin..EVOLUTION..

Your religion..

Sydney terror plot: Terrorist cell planned gas attack on plane, accused ...
www.theaustralian.com.au/.../terrorist...attack.../808bb78de37b6d8ba6f73d36ec3e88...
8 hours ago - UPDATE: Four men remain in custody on Monday night over an alleged plot to bring down an Australian commercial jet, with details of the suspects emerging. ... The ABC reports the men detained following counter-terrorism raids had already made an attempt to get an improvised explosive

Your religion..

Hamburg supermarket knife attack leaves 1 dead, German police say ...
www.foxnews.com/.../german-police-1-killed-in-knife-attack-at-hamburg-supermarket.h...
3 days ago - The assailant entered the supermarket and stabbed one person, who ... is great," is frequently shouted by Islamic extremists before an attack.

Your religion..

Germany: Muslim migrants kill another Muslim migrant for smoking ...
https://www.jihadwatch.org/.../germany-muslim-migrants-kill-another-muslim-migran...
2 Jun 2017 - A Syrian Kurdish refugee resided in Germany, stated on his Facebook account that a group of Arab men stabbed Abed Hannan Yaghoub to ..

Your religion..

Germany: Mother shopping with children THROAT SLASHED ...
pamelageller.com/.../germany-mother-shopping-children-throat-slashed-stabbed-deat...
2 May 2017 - Germany. 72 ... Prien: Mother stabbed to death in front of her children! .... A "cultural Muslim" would be similar to a cultural Christian I suppose;

YOUR RELIGION ..All done in the name of RELIGION and all done no longer than 3 months ago..

I THINKS MY IDEA is the best..

Ban all religion in schools ..

If you say so world savior Prophet of science.

Save yourself first, then come give advises to others.

If you can post something more interesting than non sense in caps you might have a chance, after I believe in miracles. .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: