Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107974 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:44:38 PM

Are you for real  Smiley..

You learn by reading we have the internet to learn all we want my job is a builder your job is a WHAT?..
Do you earn a good living so you can bring up your children well?..

Because if i put a boiler suit on and you have a brief case it's all about the money at the end of the day to support your family or your life..
Now if i need money i can build because that is my job if you need money what can you do and wht you do is it in more demand than what i do..

And just think i go to work in a boiler suit Wink
Now i am a genius when it comes to LIFE            i been there and done it Wink..
So i know what you should do and what you shouldn't do..

Like never sign  over your patent to another company Cheesy.

I still own my patent & code, I dont live in the past, always building new things, with the help of god  Grin
Smarter than you Grin.You follow i lead..

You can forget your religion then you will lead the way Wink
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

You learn by reading we have the internet to learn all we want my job is a builder your job is a WHAT?..

Because if i put a boiler suit on and you have a brief case it's all about the money at the end of the day to support your family or your life..
Now if i need money i can build because that is my job if you need money what can you do and wht you do is it in more demand than what i do..

Now i am a genius when it comes to LIFE            i been there and done it Wink..

I still own my patent & code, I dont live in the past, always building new things, with the help of god  Grin

If that make you feel better ..

I still have to see anything from you that can even remotely help building anything .. even a street lamp.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

You can forget your religion then you will lead the way Wink

What is my religion already ?

penguinlols

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

Funny how those who think evolution is a hoax are still happy to reap the benefits of scientific discovery and advances  Smiley.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

If that make you feel better ..

I still have to see anything from you that can even remotely help building anything .. even a street lamp.
built many buildings and reconstructed many famous buildings all around the UK..

see anything from you that can even remotely help building anything..

I will help you make a child into a good one..

Don't let it play on the streets because they pick up street habits
Love and tell them you love them everyday and no matter who or what they are you will always love them ..
And then say if you have any and i mean ANY problems never ever be afraid to tell me because i will always be here for you no matter what..

That way your children know you love them and then they will go on with no problems and they know if they have you will LISTEN and UNDERSTAND..

Make sure your children go to school everyday and also take up an after school sport..

BUT always tell them you love them EVERYDAY or at least 5 times a week ALWAYS..

Now if i am so wrong in me helping you to build a lovely relationship with your children
then i am stupid if what i say is wrong..

Remember Your gods love your children more..
NOT IN MY MANUAL ..

No one loves my children more or possibly could ever love them more than i do..

Now if you look at most religious countries the children get treated like SHIT and if a girl
you are nothing in some religious places
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:10:54 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 10:30:56 PM by IadixDev

Idk im more like a monk with computers maths physics and books, bible, dharma, mandala, punching-ball, etc lol

Still did a few website for babylon there & there Smiley

Children get treated like shit bit everywhere, even at school or in non religious familly lol

Science doesnt really help with this either lol

Most religious country dont care about spirituality, they use books as weapons .. any book can do, marx, jesus, Muhammed. .. Just about brainwashing. .

Then watch history of science, for real, not from science today ..

Learn socrates , plato, Pythagoras, euclid, Riemann. .

Or jesus, budha, confucius ..

See what science is really about ..

It's not about dinosaurs or apes ..

I already told you my father come from franco, I already know all the horror stories from religions .. not even need to watch child abuse on youtube. . Already knew this before to know how to read .. you know the catholic monk killing people by thousands with machin guns ... or maybe you dont know this .. too busy watching propaganda on youtube .., you should investigate it make a good case against the religion psychopath, I know all this stuff by hearth in my blood lol No need to go in middle east to find this stuff .. I keep all the extremist shut without effort lol

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:29:43 PM

Science doesnt really help with this either lol..

Learn religion or science   Undecided
 Grin i will want my children to learn science Kiss..

Religious extremism main cause of terrorism, according to report ...
https://www.theguardian.com › News › Islamic State
18 Nov 2014 - Since 2001 religious extremism has overtaken national separatism to become the main driver of terrorist attacks around the world, according to ..

No gods telling my children it's ok to kill a certain type of people Wink Grin
No such thing you see ..

punching-ball ..Well learn to punch yourself in the face because EVOLUTION is real and gods are
fairy tales made up for stupid people..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:32:01 PM

Learn religion or science   Undecided

18 Nov 2014 - Since 2001 religious extremism has overtaken national separatism to become the main driver of terrorist attacks around the world, according to ..

No such thing you see ..

punching-ball ..Well learn to punch yourself in the face because EVOLUTION is real and gods are

You think Republics or marxists doesnt kill anyone ? Lol

I already know everything about science lol

I keep my body fit and my mind sharp  Grin No terrorist scare me neither pseudo scientists ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:57:08 PM

Learn religion or science   Undecided

No such thing you see ..

You think Republics or marxists doesnt kill anyone ? Lol

I already know everything about science lol

I keep my body fit and my mind sharp  Grin No terrorist scare me neither pseudo scientists ..
I keep my body fit and my mind sharp..Faster than a bullet sniff a bomb out because your so sharp..

Both BANG and your dead..
And all because his or her religion don't like you doing something..

Science you get to help others live on ..

You think Republics or marxists doesnt kill anyone..

Your family or friends kill you the most..
DEVIL told them to       sleeping with other people drunk all sorts of reasons BUT a religious nut
takes it out on random people ..

Now if that religious nut has had a bad day with his parents then because is manual says to attack none believers he or she gets some acid and throws it over any random person..

Now if they would of been into science he or she wouldn't of done that because they would know no one gods are real to hurt any infidels ..

Most die because it's someone they know..FACT

But what have i done if i go shopping and some crazy blows it up because the shop plays music..
Some religious don't like music or letting women learn..

But i suppose this is ok to you..

SCIENCE HELPS in all ways ..
Keeps you busy and you can discover new things thus stopping you from killing non believers
of your imaginary sky daddy that hold no substance at all..

What been invented in your preachers manuals ..
The only invention religion as ever come up with is BULLSHIT from the mouth..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

It's probably why you are so ignorant about science and so knowledgeable about child abuse, beheaders & all ... lol that seem to pretty much sum up your interst in life ..

Your still scared of gun & bombs lol Science doesnt stop them either you know Wink

Let me catch of those fucker and let see where the bullet is going to end ..

In the meanwhile can flip their feeble brain downside up like a pancake lol

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:19:03 PM

It's probably why you are so ignorant about science and so knowledgeable about child abuse, beheaders & all ... lol that seem to pretty much sum up your interst in life ..

Your still scared of gun & bombs lol Science doesnt stop them either you know Wink

Let me catch of those fucker and let see where the bullet is going to end ..

In the meanwhile can flip their feeble brain downside up like a pancake lol
Your still scared of gun & bombs lol Science doesnt stop them either you know ..

Say that to MR THAAD and all thanks to SCIENCE Grin..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

ShotSpotter detection system documents 39,000 shooting incidents in ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../shotspotter...shooting.../055f8e9c-2ab1-11e3-8ad...
2 Nov 2013 - D.C.'s ShotSpotter has detected 39,000 outdoor gunshot incidents in the .... which uses satellites and radio navigation to pinpoint precise times

Because of science
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

why you are so ignorant about science  Tongue..
I thinks everyone can see it's you the ignorant one about science..

Lets get this right who is arguing for SCIENCE me or you Wink..

Science is the key to life..

And because of evolution theories we have many sciences that have help your so called life ..
You know nothing only what you are told in your preachers manuals ..

And you are Badeckers brother  Cheesy..

I know more than you will ever know Wink
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:48:04 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:23:24 AM by IadixDev

why you are so ignorant about science  Tongue..

And because of evolution theories we have many sciences that have help your so called life ..

And you are Badeckers brother  Cheesy..

Check the science I posted in the thread, if you are not too busy watching child abuse murdering video on youtube getting drunk, for which i have zero interest, no matter how scientific and knowledgeable you think that make you look.

That's the cutting edge science in the domain from Nobel Prize, if your interested about something else than mastusrbating on how much you know in front of child abuse video on youtube or brainwashing your Kid with thunder god.

Like socrates I know that I know nothing, im not brainwashed like you.

Earth has feeling, dna, science, derp pedo video derp shit in caps, control, derp, assumption, derp, murdering, derp, thunder god, derp, patent, hiting nerve derp and more derp.

Sure you look like a genius scientific.

Your only advocating your self mastusrbating and derping around. I guess at least you can impress your Kid with this.

zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
exactly evolution is hoax and not true , evolution is only base in science , a scientist named charles darwin said that humans came from monkeys , but why monkeys this days stays as monkey , i only believe that the evolution of humans is from god itself not in a scientific bases .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:12:03 AM

why you are so ignorant about science  Tongue..

And you are Badeckers brother  Cheesy..

Science is not the key of life, your brain, consciousness is.
Science is just a way of ripping something into bits and examining it by calculus.

There are many things that science can't explain  and scientists can't even understand. Why? Because they like you believe that if something is not scientifically proven it doesn't exist.

I believe this is the brainwash ladixdev is referring to, and I agree. By teaching children to rely mainly on science only contribute to the consuneralistic society, full of unhappy people who feel like they don't really belong here. Thinking that getting a better job or a better ranking will make them feel better, so they spend their whole lives chasing the hopes of a better future, which never really satisfies them. Why? Because they don't know who to live in the moment.

Planning the future is only good for people, who know how to enjoy the moment.

Ladixdev how do you perceive God and what is your religion? What do you think how the earth was created, and how did we end up here? 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

Darwin's Theory of Evolution is still a "theory" though but it is considered as one of the

it's really hard to determine whether we humans came from monkeys. However, many researchers, primatologist, archaeologist,historians and many more are really finding things that will support the theory of evolution.

For me, like other animals-we humans are also evolve and evolving up to day. 

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:51:56 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:04:42 AM by IadixDev

I dont really have any religion Smiley

It's funny because 10 years ago I was thinking more like this, thinking religion is crap & all Smiley

But it's first when reading larouche, and it's very close to the issue of brainwashing in the end ..

It can be explained easily in term of freudian psychology, how what most people will call "Rationalism" "proof" "fact" is just pavlovian conditioning. .

How the "marxist super ego" actually end up "compressing" the subconscious in sort to fit into a model that satisfies the "it" with survival instinct into a model of bureaucracy and all that sort of stuff.

It's very easy to detect an indoctrinated mind as how it react when presented with new facts.

If the person start to get angry, emotional, unstable, it's clear sign of indoctrination.

A non indoctrinated mind can analyse new facts, new theories, no matter how "crazy" or "unconventional" it looks à priori without bias.

A true scientific mind must be able to turn any of its belief upside down and analyzes any theory and it's contrary.

When inversing the belief create this sort of infantile regression into insult, hamering the same thing, repeating again and again like if it make it more true, you know it's result of pavlovian conditioning, like the rat whose reality is limited to pressing a button to get food when the button stop to work as he is conditioned to think, he will become crazy as it's whole reality is based on satisfies the freudian "it" like a children , instead of behind actually rationally driven by super ego like an adult.

It's very clear to observe this pattern on people who will only give merit to a belief when there is a material reward for it, or "application", career, community recognition, job etc which is actually the diametrical opposite of rationalism and scientific thinking when it's not corrupt by economic/politics  interest.

About god im still pondering like everyone  Grin

Im studying all theories with open mind Wink

Im more fond of socratic method to reach truth, knowing the mind know how to recognize truth in very accurate maner when faced to it. Mathematics are proof of this.

It's bit like the hashing function in a way, the brain can check the result easily, but it's very hard to find the good formula that satisfy the mind & hearth like when listening to harmonious music Smiley

Finding the truth & god is more about removing bias and conditioning than learning theories facts & proof.

The process of formal proof is like rigorous analysis of the logic, the mind know how to make the difference, that's the only real tool of reality discovery Smiley

I find the bible examplify this magnificiently Smiley the christianism really changed the deal on this side of giving more importance to inidivual perception rather than it's belonging to a kindgom or another.

Large part of this conditioning has to do with conceiving self only in term of "action" and "realisation" instead of reflection and contemplation , kinda masculine principle instead of feminine. For those guy, admiting good things can happen on their own without their mighty action will make them histerical, as they feel the very conception of their existence is threatened.

Hulya

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:54:33 AM

A key factor in the state of the creation vs. evolution debate is that the majority of scientists who believe in evolution are also atheists or agnostics. There are some who hold a form of theistic evolution. Others take a deistic view of God, believing He exists but is not involved in the world, and everything proceeds along an uninterrupted, natural course. Many genuinely and honestly look at the data and arrive at the conclusion that evolution better fits the data. However, the dominant narrative in this discussion is that evolution is, somehow, incompatible with both the Bible and faith in God.

It’s important to realize that some scientists who hold to belief in evolution also believe in God and the Bible without seeing one or the other as contradictory. However, the vast majority of evolutionary scientists hold that life evolved entirely without any intervention of a higher being. Modern theories of evolution, in practice, are almost entirely a naturalistic science.

There are spiritual drivers behind some of these positions. For atheism to be true, there must be an alternate explanation—other than a Creator—for how the universe and life came into existence. Although belief in some form of evolution predates Charles Darwin, he was the first to develop a plausible, natural source for the process of evolution: natural selection. Darwin once identified himself as a Christian, but, as a result of some tragedies that took place in his life, he later renounced the Christian faith and the existence of God.

Darwin’s goal was not to disprove God’s existence, nor did he see his theory as doing so. Unfortunately, that is how his ideas have been promoted by those looking to enable atheism. One reason many believers today resist modern evolutionary theory is that it so often comes packaged with a forced, atheistic worldview. Evolutionary scientists likely would not admit that their goal is to give an alternate explanation of the origins of life and thereby to give a foundation for atheism. And yet, according to the Bible, that is one reason the theory of evolution is approached in the way we see today.

from: https://www.gotquestions.org/creation-evolution.html
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:56:40 AM

Intelligent design seem to make the more sense, without speaking of "higher being", more and more scientists seem to be leaning toward this nowdays.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: