Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:48:07 PM

EVOLUTION IS FACT Grin..

Just mr tit brains believes if he crosses his legs and concentrates he will float above his house Cheesy

Use your mind and get the spirits to do the work for you Cheesy

Ok mr derp, your mightness has spoken, now everything is proven and all is done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:49:25 PM

EVOLUTION IS FACT Grin..

Just mr tit brains believes if he crosses his legs and concentrates he will float above his house Cheesy

Use your mind and get the spirits to do the work for you Cheesy

Ok mr derp, your mightness has spoken, now everything is proven and all is done.
That's because i told you about the birds and the trees Cheesy
And the fact we are human seeds.

We human seeds use science to plant ourselves somewhere far far away just like a tree uses a bird ..
A tree figured out how to use a bird to fly far far away and plant it somewhere else ...How because it evolved over time just like we humans did and now we use science to help us live longer and make our lives better ..

your mightness Undecided   Your greatness sounds better so next time there wont be a next time Mr or Mrs tit brains who cannot keep hold of a patent Kiss.

Mr or Mrs tit brains doesn't wont money they want to use mind magic to float above the clouds..

Now see how the birds and the trees got you Cheesy
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:22:28 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 01:08:36 AM by IadixDev

Not sure why you focus on my patent but I still have an hold of it, with my name on it, it was my company to begin with ( well with other persons lol )

We had good lawyer on our side lol

But as i said that was long time ago, im not on this anymore lol

Im not sure what you even mean by having an hold on it, but as it seem to be gist of your rational argument, I still have to set it right. The patent is on my name, and still own the code.  

The rest im not sure if it make any kind of sense at all. Maybe your Kid find this super smart and you use this to brainwash them to appear like daddy god of science because the thunder god stopped to look as smart as you would like to appear.

But if you are after the money, go prostitute your kid, that will make more money than sending them to school. You can make plenty of btc on the darknet with a cam .. , if you look for some extra btc I can hook you up Kiss  Kiss

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:11:17 AM

Wow, the stupidity is really surprising Mr popcornderp.

Do you really think trees are using science and have birds fly around to spread their seed?

WTF MATE? Stupid much?

It's all one living organism. Trees and the birds who spread their seed. Flowers and the bees who dust them. You can't have one without the other.  They are not relying their activities on science, it's synergy.

Science is a made up thing by humans. A process where one needs to replicate an event to prove it. Often this requires stripping everything to bits and thoroughly analyzing it. That is the very thing that makes understanding things complicated.

Who can explain how they make a fist with their hand, using science. Go on, give it a try. I'll just skip the science part and punch u in the gut while ur wondering. Then try to, scientifically,  figure out what happened to your gut, while I already know the answer.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:13:23 AM

Not sure why you focus on my patent but I still have an hold of it, with my name on it, it was my company to begin with ( well with other persons lol )

We had good lawyer on our side lol

But as i said that was long time ago, im not on this anymore lol

Im not sure what you even mean by having an hold on it, but as it seem to be gist of your rational argument, I still have to set it right. The patent is on my name, and still own the code.  

The rest im not sure if it make any kind of sense at all. Maybe your Kid find this super smart and you use this to brainwash them to appear like daddy god of science because the thunder god stopped to look as smart as you would like to appear.

But if you are after the money, go prostitute your kid, that will make more money than sending them to school. You can make plenty of btc on the darknet with a cam .. , if you look for some extra btc I can hook you up Kiss  Kiss
Are you offering me free btc to prove how rich you are ?
Because i don't believe you got any at all Wink..

Ok then i will put my btc address and lets see how many btc you got because 2 or 1 btc will be no problem to you OH mighty dev..

So do you want me to put my address up yes or no..

go prostitute your kid Roll Eyes..Lay some bricks and i get paid  Wink..
Maybe that's what your used to where you come from ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:42:03 AM

Wow, the stupidity is really surprising Mr popcornderp.

Do you really think trees are using science and have birds fly around to spread their seed?

WTF MATE? Stupid much?

It's all one living organism. Trees and the birds who spread their seed. Flowers and the bees who dust them. You can't have one without the other.  They are not relying their activities on science, it's synergy.

Science is a made up thing by humans. A process where one needs to replicate an event to prove it. Often this requires stripping everything to bits and thoroughly analyzing it. That is the very thing that makes understanding things complicated.

Who can explain how they make a fist with their hand, using science. Go on, give it a try. I'll just skip the science part and punch u in the gut while ur wondering. Then try to, scientifically,  figure out what happened to your gut, while I already know the answer.

They are not relying their activities on science, it's synergy.

synergy
group of things when they are working together that is greater than the total power achieved by each working separately

science synergy same thing Wink To figure out to live on all programmed by the earth ..

The earths weather patterns made how all living things look ..
If the weather would be different what would we be like as humanoids on this planet?..

Who can explain how they make a fist with their hand, using science

Brain waves sends signals to your hand and then you can clasp your hand and punch yourself in the face for being so stupid Wink..

Plants Behave Like Humans - Mind Power News
www.mindpowernews.com/PlantsActLikeHumans.htm
Plants are not unlike humans. They can talk to each other and even call in reinforcements when the going gets tough. Who says so? Australian gardener Don .

Plants that act like people | New Scientist
https://www.newscientist.com/gallery/plants-that-act-like-people/
31 Mar 2011 - Aside from an active social life, plants display a whole range of other human-like behaviours. New Scientist looks at plants that can choose their .

Science to work things out   
figuring things out all to make your life better=To live on science is used ..

See we use in our world science in a plants world it's a form of science how it want to live on
because it has to work out how to live on ..

We have worked out that using science that we can live on and move vast distances with science..

With science we humans use it to live on ..

Scientists Precisely Edit DNA In Human Embryos To Fix A Disease ...
NPR-9 hours ago
Scientists have been tinkering with the DNA in humans and other living things for decades. But one thing has long been considered off-limits: ...

Pioneering scientists remove faulty DNA in embryos to prevent ...
Evening Standard-8 hours ago

You are a living organism you are lucky your not a sprout in stead of a human but i am starting to think your a sprout..

Well you thinks you can float by using your mind Cheesy..

Science my friends science Wink
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

Your derping has nothing to do with science, floating in the air seem more realistic. But keep talking to your plants, that has chances to increase your intelligence.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:59:34 AM

Your derping has nothing to do with science, floating in the air seem more realistic. But keep talking to your plants, that has chances to increase your intelligence.
Well you keep talking to yourself in your own brains trying to convince yourself you can float..

The fact is your trying to put children off the fact science is the best way to know things .

To study and test and test again to prove it to be so..

You would rather children think a magic sky daddy or some made up stories about spirits put us here..
So sad Cry..

Brainwashing children with nonsense you do with your voodoo ..

You keep trying to float while i try to buy a boat Wink
shakeeup

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:15:40 AM

Curiosity is the beginning of all no doubt about it. Hoax or not, the thing that really matters now is how you're thinking going to evolve in pace with change happening on the world.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

Well you keep talking to yourself in your own brains trying to convince yourself you can float..

The fact is your trying to put children off the fact science is the best way to know things .

You would rather children think a magic sky daddy or some made up stories about spirits put us here..
So sad Cry..

You have been tested & tested again. Your iq is 45. And you brainwash your Kid with thunder god.

While all science teachers think im smart.

And im posting real science.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

So sad Cry..

You have been tested & tested again. Your iq is 45. And you brainwash your Kid with thunder god.

While all science teachers think im smart.

And im posting real science.
Your iq is 45.brainwash your Kid with thunder god.  And you say my iq is 45 Cheesy.

My child doesn't believe in gods ..my child studies quantum mathematics why because she is in top sets for everything she studies Wink..

And in 1 year she becomes a senior black belt at 16 years old in jiu jitsu after studying jiu jitsu since she was 5 years old and she got to junior black belt
8 gold tabs   4 more to go to be the highest you can accomplish as a child in jiu jitsu Grin..

And no not one of these pussy black belts  Wink Knock out kicks Shocked..

Now why would a child believe in sky daddies after being so smart ..BRUCE LEE smart and smart enough to study anything she likes in any field Wink
Except religion no religion  Grin..Religion is for stupid followers   people who likes to be led into giving donations to the kiddie fiddling vicar..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:48:25 PM

You should learn from her then instead of derping on Internet pretending you have any clue about science or evolution lol

Maybe she could study where jiu-jitsu or quantum mech come from if your not brainwashing her too much into following your lead. .

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:55:14 PM

You should learn from her then instead of derping on Internet pretending you have any clue about science or evolution lol
pretending you have any clue about science or evolution..Know more than you about evolution way more because you don't even believe in it Wink.

You believe you can float by deep thought Cheesy..

Or is this you  Grin

MIT Says Ahmed Mohamed Is The Ideal Student - YouTube
Video for muslim takes clock to school and the goes to MIT▶ 5:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_DDpalp_3Y
17 Sep 2015 - Uploaded by The Young Turks
Instead of focusing on the muslim kid with a homemade clock he ..... Step 1: Take clock apart and stick it ..

MIT this and MIT that are you sure your not the clock maker Cheesy
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:57:30 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 08:08:42 PM by IadixDev

I already posted many evidence of evolution from many sources, including 2 Nobels prices of the domain, and studies from universities .. that's just how deep your head is plugged into your ass lol

Im into programing simulation with fourrier series, quaternion & all on distributed system, my own programing language,  to demonstrate visual mathematics & physic with interactive visual stuff, that's how deep I am in mit stuff Smiley waves, particules, bits, they are my close friends lol

I study bodhisattva and shaolin as well Smiley

Nobody other than psychotic megalomaniac think they are the clock maker.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:07:41 PM

I already posted many evidence of evolution from many sources, including 2 Nobels prices of the domain, and studies from universities .. that's just how deep your head is plugged into your ass lol
What ever        i posted my thoughts on evolution ..
I go out and see the shapes and how it's formed in buildings some people just shop or splash in the sea and     miss all the heavenly glory <BRUCE LEE..

Evolution is a Winner — for Breakthroughs and Prizes | NCSE
https://ncse.com/library-resource/evolution-is-winner-breakthroughs-prizes
Over the next few decades, this speculation was confirmed, and in 2001 Hartwell was awarded the Nobel Prize. The importance of evolution to Hartwell's work ..

Darwin Online: Biography
darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html
Charles Darwin in 1871 PERHAPS no one has influenced our knowledge of life on Earth as much as the English naturalist Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

Wellcome Library | The James Watson papers
wellcomelibrary.org/collections/digital-collections/makers-of.../james-watson/
James Watson combined his expertise in genetics with Francis Crick's understanding of complex molecular structures to crack the biggest biological problem of the 20th century: the structure of DNA. ... James Watson and Francis Crick with other research students. ... The archives at Cold

So like i said before I WIN <in caps Grin
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 08:20:32 PM by IadixDev

Edelman is better than darwin lol

Already posted the latest from real scientist on psycho Darwinism, Freud,  Edelman, cricks etc all the real scientist that you know nothing about too busy derp non sense in cap ..

Darwin is quite outdated dated in any scientist book lol its only used by retards on the internet with their head in their ass to look like they have a clue by insulting people ..

You know that cricks though earth life is from another planet right ? Or you are too busy derping non sense in cap to actually get a clue of anything lol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia#Directed_panspermia

Directed panspermia concerns the deliberate transport of microorganisms in space, sent to Earth to start life here, or sent from Earth to seed new planetary systems with life by introduced species of microorganisms on lifeless planets. The Nobel prize winner Francis Crick, along with Leslie Orgel proposed that life may have been purposely spread by an advanced extraterrestrial civilization,[42] but considering an early "RNA world" Crick noted later that life may have originated on Earth.[68] It has been suggested that 'directed' panspermia was proposed in order to counteract various objections, including the argument that microbes would be inactivated by the space environment and cosmic radiation before they could make a chance encounter with Earth.[58]

Here is your science man lol crick is not very conclusive about the derping you call science. There is no definite scientific evidence of any of your derping around.

Neurosciences is the active field of research, hence Edelman, even Francis Crick digged into Neurosciences after RNA. Thats the point of convergence.

I already posted about cricks some pages before you started derping around with your non sense.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:37:12 PM

Edelman is better than darwin lol

Already posted the latest from real scientist on psycho Darwinism, Freud,  Edelman, cricks etc all the real scientist that you know nothing about too busy derp non sense in cap ..

Darwin is quite outdated dated in any scientist book lol its only used by retards on the internet with their head in their ass to look like they have a clue by insulting people ..

You know that cricks though earth life is from another planet right ? Or you are too busy derping non sense in cap to actually get a clue of anything lol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia#Directed_panspermia

Directed panspermia concerns the deliberate transport of microorganisms in space, sent to Earth to start life here, or sent from Earth to seed new planetary systems with life by introduced species of microorganisms on lifeless planets. The Nobel prize winner Francis Crick, along with Leslie Orgel proposed that life may have been purposely spread by an advanced extraterrestrial civilization,[42] but considering an early "RNA world" Crick noted later that life may have originated on Earth.[68] It has been suggested that 'directed' panspermia was proposed in order to counteract various objections, including the argument that microbes would be inactivated by the space environment and cosmic radiation before they could make a chance encounter with Earth.[58]

Here is your science man lol crick is not very conclusive about the derping you call science. There is no definite scientific evidence of any of your derping around.

Neurosciences is the active field of research, hence Edelman, even Francis Crick digged into Neurosciences after RNA. Thats the point of convergence.

I already posted about cricks some pages before you started derping around with your non sense.
extraterrestrial civilization who planted this earth MAYBE Wink.. could be one way how we evolved just one of many theorise ..

Evolution theories ..

Do you have a garden ? go outside dig it all up so just plain soil plant a seed and watch it grow life will spread but does that make you a god and also did it not evolve in your garden even though you planted that seed..

Just like alien MIGHT OF not saying they did but 1 of many theorise to how we come to evolve on this planet..

So stop being stupid for attention ..

It makes no difference to the fact at what i am good at the whole point is science holds way more substance than religion because religion is fairy tales..
Now any sane person would agree with me over you..

I lay bricks but i know enough to know SCIENCE is way more better to know than religion..

Now you show stupid science theorise that some how involve your mind magic..
Like trying to make a cup float yourself float BUT nothing that holds any substance all mind magic crap..

Science is the key to life ..
Rather having religious studies as a subject children have to learn with no choice they should scrap religion studies and study science..

Now what is so wrong or being a derp by what i say? Undecided Kiss..

85% of the world believe in SKY MAGIC..
50% of the world are not even on the internet..

So to educate people about no such thing as magic sky daddies is a good thing instead learn science it will help you and your country so much more..

Now what is being a derp in what i say Wink..

Are you getting paid to bug me Cheesy
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:39:40 PM

Here are some of the post I made from actual real scientist on this topic of evolution before your 10 pages of drunk derping in cap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg20232203#msg20232203

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg20349733#msg20349733

This one is about Francis cricks that you were too busy derping your non sense in cap to notice.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg20370236#msg20370236

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg20372281#msg20372281

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg20385728#msg20385728

But keep derping shit in cap, that wont magically turn it into science.

If your are interested about real science just ask ..

If you just want to derp bullshit in cap to auto proclaim yourself the winner to thumb your chest in front of your screen then I dont have much interest for this , and I doubt it interest much anyone else than yourself.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:49:19 PM

extraterrestrial civilization who planted this earth MAYBE Wink.. could be one way how we evolved just one of many theorise ..

Werent you derping in caps for 10 pages that science is earth was programmed to create living being as science and we were from Earth that's science fact and derp and more derp ?

Francis Crick that you quote as scientist wasnt so conclusive on this.

But keep derping your non sense and call it science to self proclaim yourself as a winer .. until you actually open a science book to get a clue about what real science is about, and far off the non sense you are derping in cap ...

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:03:28 PM

consciousness, Now straight away i got bored Wink..Mind magic ..

Look Darwin is so interesting because he says it so simple and because of this dude and yes many others we have many many sciences that have helped us so much because of Darwin now remember he was in the olden day times a 14 year old knows more than DARWIN because more discoveries out now..
But he is the daddy of evolution ..

Like why is one painter known over another even though some painters are way better ..

Maybe Darwin was one of the first to have the balls to show humans no gods and prove it to be so without any fear of crazy religious peoples..

And maybe that's why so many love him like me..

So much more to discover and because of religion we have slowed progress down by many fold ..
I thinks we are 2 thousand years behind ..

So many poor and all people keep saying is GOTTA HAVE A LOTTA HOPE Angry..

No we don't we need a universal income for all free education and free health care for all for free..

How the robots will do it all..

Mind magic must come when all humans have time to do mind magic..UNDERSTAND Angry

To sit and think about in ones mind will not feed your FUCKING KIDS Angry..

And this is the trouble the few have time to hum and try and float the poor need to stick there hands down the loo and clean shit just to put a roof over their heads and eat ..
Or pick shit of a rubbish tip..

No time to hum and pray and to what use?..Still be picking shit..

And the fact homes have gone up 43 times more for the same home in 1971..No 43 times more wage rises for the middle or poor class..

So with science we will learn how to make the I EVERYTHING..And that will give you almost anything you need with the press of a button..
But without science we will always be praying for HOPE..

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: