Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107974 times)
motiar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

evolution I don't believe this. I am not interesting because it is only forums.

IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

Eugenics should be real.

Why,  you dont trust darwin ?  Roll Eyes

If darwin would have been right about natural selection then most of you people would not exist.  Kiss

And yet, here we are  Grin

Natural selection still exists. Dumb people will always be the losers of it. It may not mean that they die instantly, they just die without really living for themselves. Always following the ego and jailing themselves by doing so.

And by dumb people I mean folk who live their silly robotic slave lives. Idiots who can't play around with a thought without getting themselves all pumped up, triggered. Thinking that they have all the answers and anyone to oppose their beliefs are morons themselves. It never occurs to them, that maybe there's more to life then they are being led to believe. That's why conspiracys are for the open minded, and that's why idiots redicule conspiracy theorists, without realizing their lives are pre-programmed.

So who is there to blame? The idiots always find someone to blame, but never take the blame themself. That's what keeps them idiots in the rat race in the first place.

So the evolution exists and doesn't exist at the same time. It really depends on how you look at it.

You seem confused between natural selection, and school selection .

danniLoov

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

Maybe it is, i don't believe too much in creation/evolution theories.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:47:47 PM

85% of the world is religious so i can imagine 85% don't believe in evolution ..

15% of the world believe in evolution but just shows how long we have to go before the crazies fall
off the earth..

But only 50% of the planet are on the internet so still hope for me that 1 day 85% are atheist and 15% are religious ..

And just think with only 50% on the internet just think how far some crypto currencies will grow or should i say evolve  Cheesy
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:39:38 AM

I am wondering if anyone here believes in the earth being flat? If so I'm trying to see if there's any correlation with it to creationism or evolution or none at all.

RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:20:53 AM

We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:59:23 AM

We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.

Not having the missing link in the evolution theory doesn't make it less probable than all other creation theories of how we came about. What would you have in place of this theory? That we magically just came about from nothing? Of all the theories available this is the closest we can come to proving.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Eugenics should be real.

Why,  you dont trust darwin ?  Roll Eyes

If darwin would have been right about natural selection then most of you people would not exist.  Kiss

And yet, here we are  Grin

Natural selection still exists. Dumb people will always be the losers of it. It may not mean that they die instantly, they just die without really living for themselves. Always following the ego and jailing themselves by doing so.

And by dumb people I mean folk who live their silly robotic slave lives. Idiots who can't play around with a thought without getting themselves all pumped up, triggered. Thinking that they have all the answers and anyone to oppose their beliefs are morons themselves. It never occurs to them, that maybe there's more to life then they are being led to believe. That's why conspiracys are for the open minded, and that's why idiots redicule conspiracy theorists, without realizing their lives are pre-programmed.

So who is there to blame? The idiots always find someone to blame, but never take the blame themself. That's what keeps them idiots in the rat race in the first place.

So the evolution exists and doesn't exist at the same time. It really depends on how you look at it.

You seem confused between natural selection, and school selection .

Most of us have gone through  similar educational process, or in other words we've all been programmed. You may call that school selection. Now Some start seeing the truth at some point in their life, most people are too busy chasing that raise, watching sports, mindlessly drinking... An Avarage man spends ~ 20 000h in their lifetime watching sports. With the wasted time, a human is able to master what ever skill that they may desire. Multiply that effect with 3.5 billion people around the world. How many brilliant ideas and actions are humankind missing out on?

Is this all caused by school(selection) or is that a result of various agendas being pushed around by powerful peope, therefore making it natural (selection)? - since this is how things have become, or other words this is the natural state of global population.

Idk man... I'm high AF

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

Yes it's social sélection through conditioning ..

Braid & games , and fake gods and politic sophistry for the one who are bit smarter than the average hooligan Smiley

imperatoraugustus

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

Ahh, Youtube, the number one source of nonsense science.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:05:32 PM

Youtube is more intermediate than source, they dont produce content themselves, like facebook.

imperatoraugustus

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

Youtube is more intermediate than source, they dont produce content themselves, like facebook.

Yeah, I know that of course, maybe it was bad wording from my part.

What I meant was that every time someone starts rambling on about some pseudoscience stuff, they always seem to post a link to Youtube-video as a source of their ridiculous claims.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:37:55 PM

"Evolution is real," screams the evolutionist. Yet he forgets the part about how even evolution scientists say that there are way fewer beneficial mutations than harmful ones. So, he is showing that he picks on the thing that he favors rather than the thing that makes sense.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Jolyquinzel

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

Video doesnt work
but thx for fun while reading some comments Grin
Darvin were shocked
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

Video doesnt work
but thx for fun while reading some comments Grin
Darvin were shocked

Who is Marvin?     Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jaibster

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:17:45 PM

exactly my point they may have resemblance to us but we aren't their descendants.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:46:50 PM

Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:25:02 PM

Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Extraordinary-images-just-similar-closest-living-relative--bon...
4 Sep 2013 - Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest living relative – the bonobo: Affectionate primates share 98.7% of human ..

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:52:56 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:08:26 PM by Przemax

Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Extraordinary-images-just-similar-closest-living-relative--bon...
4 Sep 2013 - Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest living relative – the bonobo: Affectionate primates share 98.7% of human ..

I have found a missing LINK!!! Evolution is true!! Im a true believer now. Here is my logic:

Chimpansee -96% of human dna
Human -100% of human dna
The missing link have 98% of human dna. Right in the middle of both. Its a.......... pig.

Find 2 differences in the picture of almost 98% human in dna. That pig is probably thinking about the quantum mechanics.

Yes. I can say that me and my voodoo doll have 99% resemblance in look. Lets just assume that my doll is my homunculus child ok? Do you agree with that? Thats how absurdal evolution speculation go.
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:01:54 PM

Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool

I have found a missing LINK!!! Evolution is true!! Im a true believer now. Here is my logic:

Chimpansee -96% of human dna
Human -100% of human dna
The missing link have 98% of human dna. Right in the middle of both. Its a.......... pig.

Find 2 differences in the picture of almost 98% human in dna. That pig is probably thinking about the quantum mechanics.

Yes. I can say that me and my voodoo doll have 99% resemblance in look. Lets just assume that my doll is my homunculus child ok? Do you agree with that? Thats how absurdal evolution speculation go.

The missing link is the ones here denying evolution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: