Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107975 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Extraordinary-images-just-similar-closest-living-relative--bon...
4 Sep 2013 - Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest living relative – the bonobo: Affectionate primates share 98.7% of human ..

We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.

I have found a missing LINK!!! Evolution is true!! Im a true believer now. Here is my logic:

Chimpansee -96% of human dna
Human -100% of human dna
The missing link have 98% of human dna. Right in the middle of both. Its a.......... pig.

Find 2 differences in the picture of almost 98% human in dna. That pig is probably thinking about the quantum mechanics.

Yes. I can say that me and my voodoo doll have 99% resemblance in look. Lets just assume that my doll is my homunculus child ok? Do you agree with that? Thats how absurdal evolution speculation go.

The missing link is the ones here denying evolution.

Lol. I've heard about alternatives from people who don't approve of evolution and it seems to be that there are bigger voids in thoae theories than evolution. There may still be a lot left for science to explain but evolution is the most logical version that we have right now.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:26:12 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 08:57:23 AM by Przemax

Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Extraordinary-images-just-similar-closest-living-relative--bon...
4 Sep 2013 - Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest living relative – the bonobo: Affectionate primates share 98.7% of human ..

We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.

I have found a missing LINK!!! Evolution is true!! Im a true believer now. Here is my logic:

Human -100% of human dna
The missing link have 98% of human dna. Right in the middle of both. Its a.......... pig.

Find 2 differences in the picture of almost 98% human in dna. That pig is probably thinking about the quantum mechanics.

Yes. I can say that me and my voodoo doll have 99% resemblance in look. Lets just assume that my doll is my homunculus child ok? Do you agree with that? Thats how absurdal evolution speculation go.

Lol. I've heard about alternatives from people who don't approve of evolution and it seems to be that there are bigger voids in thoae theories than evolution. There may still be a lot left for science to explain but evolution is the most logical version that we have right now.

You sound like - "hey this poop smells, it needs  little clean up, but you know what stinks more? Rotten donkey. I would rather eat poop."

Why would you even consider poop to be eaten? Similiarly why would you consider evolution as a science.

Its extremely logical for "scientist" to wonder that there must be some evolutionary link between human, pig and monkey. I kid you not. They actualy think about it. One can "wonder" about it for ages. Thats a hard nut to crack.

Yeah they have got a loooot to answer, that is what we could agree upon. For example - why there are still claims of "fossils" proven to be fraud  in the text books. That should be answered. Criminaly.

Listen... you guys just seek excuses to be atheists. You dont have to have excuses. Its a free will.

You guys are highly evolved "scientificly aware modern society". I am a little behind. I could be a missing link, yeah... probably.

And yes I deny the evolution as self contradictory. I am the missing link of brain evidence, where the last stage - the evolutionist have none. I have at least some. I am a living transitional fossil of proving that brain exist.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:52:24 AM

Cool

Human -100% of human dna

You sound like - "hey this poop smells, it needs  little clean up, but you know what stinks more? Rotten donkey. I would rather eat poop."

Why would you even consider poop to be eaten? Similiarly why would you consider evolution as a science.

Its extremely logical for "scientist" to wonder that there must be some evolutionary link between human, pig and monkey. I kid you not. They actualy think about it. One can "wonder" about it for ages. Thats a hard nut to crack.

Yeah they have got a loooot to answer, that is what we could agree upon. For example - why there are still claims of "fossils" proven to be fraud  in the text books. That should be answered. Criminaly.

Listen... you guys just seek excuses to be atheists. You dont have to have excuses. Its a free will.

You guys are highly evolved "scientificly aware modern society". I am a little behind. I could be a missing link, yeah... probably.

And yes I deny the evolution as self contradictory. I am the missing link of brain evidence, where the last stage - the evolutionist have none. I have at least some. I am a living transitional fossil of proving that brain exist.

First of all there is no such thing as a missing link. The amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare. Bananas share 60% of the same DNA as humans, that doesn't mean we evolved from bananas. Although humans and pigs did have a common ancestor, it was long long ago. This doesn't disprove evolution whatsoever.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

I never believed in the theory of evolution even before it was taught to us by our teacher.  Saying evidences proving that we are all indeed came to monkeys and just evolved as humans.  Because of the likeness of our appearance or whatever it is.  But just a common sense, monkeys in the zoo, in the jungle were not yet evolved into humans.  Same as when a human bears a child, it is not a monkey but a human.

Przemax

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:27:29 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 06:02:58 PM by Przemax

First of all there is no such thing as a missing link. The amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare. Bananas share 60% of the same DNA as humans, that doesn't mean we evolved from bananas. Although humans and pigs did have a common ancestor, it was long long ago. This doesn't disprove evolution whatsoever.

Those silly things that are calling themselves "scientists" Are thinking there is some "secret" mystical connection with pigs and human. "secret" spooky religious language.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/pigs-and-humans-more-closely-related-thought-according-genetic-analysis

You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna than chimpansee. They have to have some answer to that. Evolutionary answer, how pig is related to primates. Those "scientists" knows that. They might be confused but at least they know what is logic. You don't.

What evolutionary story might this tell about the relationship of pigs and primates? For now, phylogeneticists can only speculate. But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.

There is a string of connection. He forgot to tell - ITS GOD. Yes genetics are slow to learn that atheism is folly.

If not directly disproving evolution, that discovery shows that only 2% ( or even less) of human dna is used to distinguish between the kinds. Pig is not a primate, its not close in look to primates, it does not behave like primate. So genetic should have nothing with evolution.
Astargath

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

Those silly things that are calling themselves "scientists" Are thinking there is some "secret" mystical connection with pigs and human. "secret" spooky religious language.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/pigs-and-humans-more-closely-related-thought-according-genetic-analysis

You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna that chimpansee. They have to have some answer to that. Evolutionary answer, how pig is related to primates. Those "scientists" knows that. They might be confused but at least they know what is logic. You don't.

What evolutionary story might this tell about the relationship of pigs and primates? For now, phylogeneticists can only speculate. But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.

There is a string of connection. He forgot to tell - ITS GOD. Yes genetics are slow to learn that atheism is folly.

If not directly disproving evolution, that discovery shows that only 2% ( or even less) of human dna is used to distinguish between the kinds. Pig is not a primate, its not close in look to primates, it does not behave like primate. So genetic should have nothing with evolution.

First of all dna sharing does not prove god, in fact it disproves god. Why would god do that? He purposely made animals to share dna with other animals to confuse us?

You obviously don't know why scientists say that we share a common ancestor with the great apes, is not just a number and a percentage. I will explain why it is that the DNA we share is such a positive identifier of our mutual ancestry. Lets focus for a moment on chromosome 2. All Hominidae have 24 chromosomes, except for humans. We have only 23 chromosomes; if humans were really related to the other Hominidae why would we have a different number of chromosomes?
Well, here is the testable and falsifiable part of the evidence based approach we use to determine ancestry. One might hypothesize that if we have 23, but our proposed ancestors all have 24, that there could potentially be a loss of a chromosome. This would not be altogether compelling, because it might come off as just writing off the differences to square the circle. What would be really immensely compelling would be if two of the ancestral chromosomes fused. If this were the case then there would be consistency between total genetic elements, but more importantly there would be a conformational symmetry between one of our chromosomes and two of these non-human chromosomes in such a way that it would be profoundly improbable for the symmetry to be the result of random chance alone. Think about it, if we weren't directly related then we would have had to develop a single chromosome from our lineage which matched two distinct chromosomes from another unrelated lineage. The probability of that is astoundingly low even over an immense time interval.
And what do we see in chromsome 2: A vestigial centromere, inverted telomeric repeat sequences, sequence homology, everything we would expect from a relatively recent fusion of two chromosomes.
Our chromosome 2 is the perfect reference point to assuage the most common sorts of denial of this sort of ancestral relationship - that we were just filling in gaps, and that we couldn't really let ourselves be wrong because we would just pick up the pieces and put them into place. The claim that our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim, and in fact if research had not so strongly asserted the validity of the claim it is likely that we would see different avenues of research into human ancestry.
Sure, we could bring up other unifying traits of the Hominidae to support the claim. Broad incisors, underdeveloped canines, legs that are longer than arms, males larger than females on average, lacking a tail, opposable thumbs, a distinctly big toe, lack of ischial callosities, upright or semi-upright skeletal structure, dental formula, omnivory, complex social behavior, loss of tree dwelling behavior outside of the basal Orangutan group. None of these is particularly interesting alone, but together they are very compelling.

As I said before the amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare.

Scientists have discovered about 20,000 mammalian genes that encode proteins with similar basic functions. So if you compare the protein-encoding portion of our DNA we have a lot in common with a lot of mammals.

"Mammals have most of the same genes for similar biochemical and physiological functions. If you look at the details of the genes … there'll be differences between them, but they'll still be doing the same kind of function," says Moran.
"It's a little bit like having a Ford or a Holden — it's still obviously a car but a slightly different version."

"If we compare really closely related species, like a human and chimpanzee, we can still see the similarity between these rapidly changing sequences. If you move further away to the more distantly related pig, so many changes in the DNA will have occurred that it is no longer possible to recognize that the sequences were ever similar.

"Depending upon what it is that you are comparing you can say 'Yes, there's a very high degree of similarity, for example between a human and a pig protein coding sequence', but if you compare rapidly evolving non-coding sequences from a similar location in the genome, you may not be able to recognize any similarity at all. This means that blanket comparisons of all DNA sequences between species are not very meaningful."

But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.

The article itself explains it, I don't really know what your doubts are.

''You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna that chimpansee'' That's wrong, I don't know where you got that from

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sukiho

Activity: 514

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

If we us an academics approach evolution is real, they have proof of the steps and progress of human from apes, however from any religious perspectives there is no reason tho believes that as in any holy bible they always wrote that man is god creation. So which one are you feeling now being religious or academics?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:17:21 PM

If we us an academics approach evolution is real, they have proof of the steps and progress of human from apes, however from any religious perspectives there is no reason tho believes that as in any holy bible they always wrote that man is god creation. So which one are you feeling now being religious or academics?

No they don't. They have a process that is relative to itself. That is the only way evolution is real. Their process happens to include some of the things of reality within it. But when you add all of reality, evolution fails entirely.

Reality doesn't depend on how you feel. If it did, there would never be any death except for people who wanted it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

I would believe the bible rather than these pathetic scientists that are talking against religions and saying that people came from apes. Well try to prove it then by studying it, put them into a studying cubicle and let's see how apes can evolve into human being.
Ecorpcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:19:52 PM

We share a common ancestor with other primates, please read and inform yourself before making assumptions
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:37:16 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 08:42:07 AM by Przemax

You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna that chimpansee. They have to have some answer to that. Evolutionary answer, how pig is related to primates. Those "scientists" knows that. They might be confused but at least they know what is logic. You don't.

First of all dna sharing does not prove god, in fact it disproves god. Why would god do that? He purposely made animals to share dna with other animals to confuse us?

You obviously don't know why scientists say that we share a common ancestor with the great apes, is not just a number and a percentage. I will explain why it is that the DNA we share is such a positive identifier of our mutual ancestry. Lets focus for a moment on chromosome 2. All Hominidae have 24 chromosomes, except for humans. We have only 23 chromosomes; if humans were really related to the other Hominidae why would we have a different number of chromosomes?
Well, here is the testable and falsifiable part of the evidence based approach we use to determine ancestry. One might hypothesize that if we have 23, but our proposed ancestors all have 24, that there could potentially be a loss of a chromosome. This would not be altogether compelling, because it might come off as just writing off the differences to square the circle. What would be really immensely compelling would be if two of the ancestral chromosomes fused. If this were the case then there would be consistency between total genetic elements, but more importantly there would be a conformational symmetry between one of our chromosomes and two of these non-human chromosomes in such a way that it would be profoundly improbable for the symmetry to be the result of random chance alone. Think about it, if we weren't directly related then we would have had to develop a single chromosome from our lineage which matched two distinct chromosomes from another unrelated lineage. The probability of that is astoundingly low even over an immense time interval.
And what do we see in chromsome 2: A vestigial centromere, inverted telomeric repeat sequences, sequence homology, everything we would expect from a relatively recent fusion of two chromosomes.
Our chromosome 2 is the perfect reference point to assuage the most common sorts of denial of this sort of ancestral relationship - that we were just filling in gaps, and that we couldn't really let ourselves be wrong because we would just pick up the pieces and put them into place. The claim that our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim, and in fact if research had not so strongly asserted the validity of the claim it is likely that we would see different avenues of research into human ancestry.
Sure, we could bring up other unifying traits of the Hominidae to support the claim. Broad incisors, underdeveloped canines, legs that are longer than arms, males larger than females on average, lacking a tail, opposable thumbs, a distinctly big toe, lack of ischial callosities, upright or semi-upright skeletal structure, dental formula, omnivory, complex social behavior, loss of tree dwelling behavior outside of the basal Orangutan group. None of these is particularly interesting alone, but together they are very compelling.

As I said before the amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare.

Scientists have discovered about 20,000 mammalian genes that encode proteins with similar basic functions. So if you compare the protein-encoding portion of our DNA we have a lot in common with a lot of mammals.

"Mammals have most of the same genes for similar biochemical and physiological functions. If you look at the details of the genes … there'll be differences between them, but they'll still be doing the same kind of function," says Moran.
"It's a little bit like having a Ford or a Holden — it's still obviously a car but a slightly different version."

"If we compare really closely related species, like a human and chimpanzee, we can still see the similarity between these rapidly changing sequences. If you move further away to the more distantly related pig, so many changes in the DNA will have occurred that it is no longer possible to recognize that the sequences were ever similar.

"Depending upon what it is that you are comparing you can say 'Yes, there's a very high degree of similarity, for example between a human and a pig protein coding sequence', but if you compare rapidly evolving non-coding sequences from a similar location in the genome, you may not be able to recognize any similarity at all. This means that blanket comparisons of all DNA sequences between species are not very meaningful."

But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.

The article itself explains it, I don't really know what your doubts are.

''You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna that chimpansee'' That's wrong, I don't know where you got that from

All that talk about chromosomes is silly. We have the same number of chromosomes like a

Gorrila have the same number of chromosomes like a wild rabbit. Its a random shit that you make something with your silly religious belief.

In other words, the reality is not so much relevant as your assumptions. If reality is double checking you - fuck reality, its important what you chose to be reality and what is not a reality.

First of all there is no such thing as a missing link.

Finally we fully agreed on something. You sir, are correct.

We share a common ancestor with other primates, please read and inform yourself before making assumptions

Oh..... and evolution is not an assumption? So... before making an assumption that evolution is true make sure its evidenced properly.

Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

It's not about the number either. I explained it to you but you just didn't understand. I mean I said humans have different number of chromosomes than their ancestors yet they are their ancestors. Our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim.

Every now and then, chromosomes fuse. This fusion occurs as sperm and eggs develop, as pairs of chromosomes fold over each other and swap chunks of DNA. Sometimes two different chromosomes grab onto each other and then fail to separate.

Scientists have observed both humans and mammals with fused chromosomes. Chromosomes typically have distinctive stretches of DNA in their center and at their ends. From time to time, scientists will find an individual that’s short a chromosome, but one of the chromosomes it retains now has an odd structure, with chromosome endings near the middle and other peculiar features.

This might seem like a fantastic mutation–something like a human and a horse being joined into a centaur. Remarkably, however, fused chromosomes are real, and there are surprising number of normal, healthy people carrying them.

If humans and apes did indeed share a common ancestor, then it would make sense that two chromosomes fused in our ancestors. The rise of genome sequencing allowed them to test that hypothesis. They found that human chromosome two bears the hallmarks of an ancient chromosome fusion, with remnants of chromosome ends nestled at its core. In 2005, it became possible to test the hypothesis again, when a team of scientists sequenced the chimpanzee genome and could compare it to the human genome. The chimp genome team were able to match human chromosome two to two unfused chromosomes in the chimpanzee genome.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
adnet

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:34:37 AM

There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.

Here i absolutly agree with it!
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

Remarkably, however, fused chromosomes are real, and there are surprising number of normal, healthy people carrying them.

How is that, that the fision in human create the normal human, and a human ancestor (lets fantasise now for the sake of fantasy) was not only a normal human ancestor but became a human?

Magic? Give them some time?

For me it looks like this logic:

We can have a condition x. So maybe a condition of x and y can create whatever we think it could have, like gold from lead. Noone ever seen condintion x and y at the same time, so maybe having that condition could open the portal for other dimension. Right now we have a condition x, so the work on interdimensional portal is on its way.

Seriously? It looks like you are making this voodoo science intentionaly unverifiable. You just want to make it look like work is in progress.

Love of money is truely the root of all evil. In this case the love for scientific project money is the root of evolution. Its too good to miss money, and easy - noone will verify it, as everyone wants its holy grail.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:59:03 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 03:12:19 PM by BADecker

It's not about the number either. I explained it to you but you just didn't understand. I mean I said humans have different number of chromosomes than their ancestors yet they are their ancestors. Our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim.

Every now and then, chromosomes fuse. This fusion occurs as sperm and eggs develop, as pairs of chromosomes fold over each other and swap chunks of DNA. Sometimes two different chromosomes grab onto each other and then fail to separate.

Scientists have observed both humans and mammals with fused chromosomes. Chromosomes typically have distinctive stretches of DNA in their center and at their ends. From time to time, scientists will find an individual that’s short a chromosome, but one of the chromosomes it retains now has an odd structure, with chromosome endings near the middle and other peculiar features.

This might seem like a fantastic mutation–something like a human and a horse being joined into a centaur. Remarkably, however, fused chromosomes are real, and there are surprising number of normal, healthy people carrying them.

If humans and apes did indeed share a common ancestor, then it would make sense that two chromosomes fused in our ancestors. The rise of genome sequencing allowed them to test that hypothesis. They found that human chromosome two bears the hallmarks of an ancient chromosome fusion, with remnants of chromosome ends nestled at its core. In 2005, it became possible to test the hypothesis again, when a team of scientists sequenced the chimpanzee genome and could compare it to the human genome. The chimp genome team were able to match human chromosome two to two unfused chromosomes in the chimpanzee genome.

You and a bunch of other people were there to watch this all happen, right? Don't you see that all of the evolution argument is based on assumptions that things happened in this way or that? All of evolution is a good story that people have thought up, to connect happenings in nature in ways that nobody has seen happen. Further, these connections are unlikely, and have multitudes of other reasons for their happenings, as well. Even further, there are all kinds of things in nature that show that evolution is impossible.

Evolution is a good science fiction story. Read the science fiction Skylark series, written by Edward E. (Doc) Smith. Notice the "Doc" in his name. Why did they call him "Doc." Because he took real science, looked at the direction it was going, and extrapolated. But his extrapolations were wrong in many areas.

All the evolution idea is, is an extrapolation into the past. Multitudes of things of the evolution extrapolation are wrong. Most of all of it could never be proven, even if we had a time viewer to look at what happened... because we couldn't follow the processes even if we were looking right at them while they were happening.

Evolution is a great science fiction story. The bad part about it is that it has become a religion for many. But it is a false religion, that is destroying the lives of many. And it is a religion for you, Astargath. How do we know? Because most of everything you post about evolution is religious writing. You argue evolution like it is a religion.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

Why does regular milk still exist now that chocolate milk is here?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

You and a bunch of other people were there to watch this all happen, right? Don't you see that all of the evolution argument is based on assumptions that things happened in this way or that? All of evolution is a good story that people have thought up, to connect happenings in nature in ways that nobody has seen happen. Further, these connections are unlikely, and have multitudes of other reasons for their happenings, as well. Even further, there are all kinds of things in nature that show that evolution is impossible.

Evolution is a good science fiction story. Read the science fiction Skylark series, written by Edward E. (Doc) Smith. Notice the "Doc" in his name. Why did they call him "Doc." Because he took real science, looked at the direction it was going, and extrapolated. But his extrapolations were wrong in many areas.

All the evolution idea is, is an extrapolation into the past. Multitudes of things of the evolution extrapolation are wrong. Most of all of it could never be proven, even if we had a time viewer to look at what happened... because we couldn't follow the processes even if we were looking right at them while they were happening.

Evolution is a great science fiction story. The bad part about it is that it has become a religion for many. But it is a false religion, that is destroying the lives of many. And it is a religion for you, Astargath. How do we know? Because most of everything you post about evolution is religious writing. You argue evolution like it is a religion.

Cool

Were you there to see god making the universe? What kind of retarded argument is that. There is no way to go back in time and watch things happen. What is your point? They are assumptions based on evidence. By your logic we would never catch criminals or murderers if no one was there to see the murder. Evolution theory is like a murder case. You have dna of the killer, you have a motive, you found the weapon in his truck with his fingerprints and blood from the victim. You don't need eye witnesses or a camera to know he did it, sure eye witnesses are good evidence but you can't convict someone just because someone else said he saw him do it, what if he is lying, what if he saw it wrong. With dna, motive and the weapon you can be sure who the killer was.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

Remarkably, however, fused chromosomes are real, and there are surprising number of normal, healthy people carrying them.

How is that, that the fision in human create the normal human, and a human ancestor (lets fantasise now for the sake of fantasy) was not only a normal human ancestor but became a human?

We can have a condition x. So maybe a condition of x and y can create whatever we think it could have, like gold from lead. Noone ever seen condintion x and y at the same time, so maybe having that condition could open the portal for other dimension. Right now we have a condition x, so the work on interdimensional portal is on its way.

Seriously? It looks like you are making this voodoo science intentionaly unverifiable. You just want to make it look like work is in progress.

Love of money is truely the root of all evil. In this case the love for scientific project money is the root of evolution. Its too good to miss money, and easy - noone will verify it, as everyone wants its holy grail.

What?

''Our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim.'' You know what falsifiable means? I don't know what you mean that I'm making science unverifiable, it is perfectly verifiable. Is not my problem that you don't understand enough science to understand what I was talking about. It usually happens when someone is trying to deny evolution.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:05:27 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 06:15:40 PM by Przemax

What?

''Our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim.'' You know what falsifiable means? I don't know what you mean that I'm making science unverifiable, it is perfectly verifiable. Is not my problem that you don't understand enough science to understand what I was talking about. It usually happens when someone is trying to deny evolution.

I know your x is falsifiable. You can convince general audience with pseudoscientific jargon. I get that. But x and y claims are not falsifiable. You do not have the y - that is an evidences that your fusion actualy does anything, because as you have said it does nothing.

You know? Such a small detail - like cause and effect. You have the supposed cause but that cause causes no factual effect.

You know. My super mambo jambo patent is falsifiable. What can I do with it? Right now nothing, but when I will have mambo dambo with mambo jambo you would see Great mega hiper amazing amazement.

You have to believe me... It will work miracles. Its so amazing.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

Cool

Were you there to see god making the universe? What kind of retarded argument is that. There is no way to go back in time and watch things happen. What is your point? They are assumptions based on evidence. By your logic we would never catch criminals or murderers if no one was there to see the murder. Evolution theory is like a murder case. You have dna of the killer, you have a motive, you found the weapon in his truck with his fingerprints and blood from the victim. You don't need eye witnesses or a camera to know he did it, sure eye witnesses are good evidence but you can't convict someone just because someone else said he saw him do it, what if he is lying, what if he saw it wrong. With dna, motive and the weapon you can be sure who the killer was.

We see God making the universe in 3 things:
1. The universe had a beginning as shown by entropy;
2. Evolution and all of the things other than God that we attribute to part of the making of the universe can't be proven, and do not even have any strong evidence;
3. Complexity, which does not happen on its own spontaneously (if it did, you could throw a handful of sand into the air and get something complex out of it), exists in such greatness that mankind can't figure it out.

At best, people can close their eyes and their minds, and say that they have no idea where everything came from. Rather than do this, people do the worst by thinking claiming that their puny intellects have found that some science fiction is truth. If they were humbly honest, they would say that we aren't even close to understanding how the universe came into being through scientific observation of this fiction.

The best we have is that there was some great intelligence that started the universe. The term "God" describes that intelligence. In fact, that term is extremely lacking when trying to explain the greatness and magnificence of every aspect of God. God isn't really God the way the dictionaries and encyclopedias say. Rather, the references are a pale weakness when trying to express the greatness of God.

Mitochndrial DNA shows that all people came from one mother. When this happened - the time that it happened - is based on all kinds of flawed thinking about the length of time from the entropically shown beginning.

You don't need witnesses. OJ's government case against him fell at first because the DNA was improperly handled by government. Now scientists are trying to twist non-handling of DNA into evidence of evolution, when there is all kinds of evidence that DNA shows that the first woman was only 10,000 years back in the past from right now.

You don't need witnesses, but when you have them, they show how to understand the evidence. The Bible witnesses show that today's standard science is all mixed up regarding the past of DNA.

The steps of evolution scientists might be funny to watch. But they are nothing when compared with reality.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: