Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107980 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

First of all, I really disagree with this theory, I am not also a considerate to any perspective of anybody,
In the Perspective of the bible that GOD created man in His own likeness so that it means that when Adam an eve were created they were spiritual beings, they were happy on their state because they actually have everything but in some point they have committed Sin, which says that all of human beings committed sin, correct me if I am wrong, now my point is.
this is my own perspective, evolution is hoax, for me we do really have spirit, think about this can a monkey praise GOD? can a Monkey invent new things that is usuable in it's group? NO because animal doesn't have spirit and they don't have their own will to do such things, How did they evolve in such a thousand years, then how is ther still a monkey?

I'll allow this meme to explain (because it's funny)

You see?

If we all came from the same 2 people, shouldn't we all be the same color? (unless some of us have evolved differently)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:31:20 PM

It's not about the number either. I explained it to you but you just didn't understand. I mean I said humans have different number of chromosomes than their ancestors yet they are their ancestors. Our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim.

Every now and then, chromosomes fuse. This fusion occurs as sperm and eggs develop, as pairs of chromosomes fold over each other and swap chunks of DNA. Sometimes two different chromosomes grab onto each other and then fail to separate.

Scientists have observed both humans and mammals with fused chromosomes. Chromosomes typically have distinctive stretches of DNA in their center and at their ends. From time to time, scientists will find an individual that’s short a chromosome, but one of the chromosomes it retains now has an odd structure, with chromosome endings near the middle and other peculiar features.

This might seem like a fantastic mutation–something like a human and a horse being joined into a centaur. Remarkably, however, fused chromosomes are real, and there are surprising number of normal, healthy people carrying them.

If humans and apes did indeed share a common ancestor, then it would make sense that two chromosomes fused in our ancestors. The rise of genome sequencing allowed them to test that hypothesis. They found that human chromosome two bears the hallmarks of an ancient chromosome fusion, with remnants of chromosome ends nestled at its core. In 2005, it became possible to test the hypothesis again, when a team of scientists sequenced the chimpanzee genome and could compare it to the human genome. The chimp genome team were able to match human chromosome two to two unfused chromosomes in the chimpanzee genome.

You and a bunch of other people were there to watch this all happen, right? Don't you see that all of the evolution argument is based on assumptions that things happened in this way or that? All of evolution is a good story that people have thought up, to connect happenings in nature in ways that nobody has seen happen. Further, these connections are unlikely, and have multitudes of other reasons for their happenings, as well. Even further, there are all kinds of things in nature that show that evolution is impossible.

Evolution is a good science fiction story. Read the science fiction Skylark series, written by Edward E. (Doc) Smith. Notice the "Doc" in his name. Why did they call him "Doc." Because he took real science, looked at the direction it was going, and extrapolated. But his extrapolations were wrong in many areas.

All the evolution idea is, is an extrapolation into the past. Multitudes of things of the evolution extrapolation are wrong. Most of all of it could never be proven, even if we had a time viewer to look at what happened... because we couldn't follow the processes even if we were looking right at them while they were happening.

Evolution is a great science fiction story. The bad part about it is that it has become a religion for many. But it is a false religion, that is destroying the lives of many. And it is a religion for you, Astargath. How do we know? Because most of everything you post about evolution is religious writing. You argue evolution like it is a religion.

Cool

Were you there to see god making the universe? What kind of retarded argument is that. There is no way to go back in time and watch things happen. What is your point? They are assumptions based on evidence. By your logic we would never catch criminals or murderers if no one was there to see the murder. Evolution theory is like a murder case. You have dna of the killer, you have a motive, you found the weapon in his truck with his fingerprints and blood from the victim. You don't need eye witnesses or a camera to know he did it, sure eye witnesses are good evidence but you can't convict someone just because someone else said he saw him do it, what if he is lying, what if he saw it wrong. With dna, motive and the weapon you can be sure who the killer was.

We see God making the universe in 3 things:
1. The universe had a beginning as shown by entropy;
2. Evolution and all of the things other than God that we attribute to part of the making of the universe can't be proven, and do not even have any strong evidence;
3. Complexity, which does not happen on its own spontaneously (if it did, you could throw a handful of sand into the air and get something complex out of it), exists in such greatness that mankind can't figure it out.

At best, people can close their eyes and their minds, and say that they have no idea where everything came from. Rather than do this, people do the worst by thinking claiming that their puny intellects have found that some science fiction is truth. If they were humbly honest, they would say that we aren't even close to understanding how the universe came into being through scientific observation of this fiction.

The best we have is that there was some great intelligence that started the universe. The term "God" describes that intelligence. In fact, that term is extremely lacking when trying to explain the greatness and magnificence of every aspect of God. God isn't really God the way the dictionaries and encyclopedias say. Rather, the references are a pale weakness when trying to express the greatness of God.

Mitochndrial DNA shows that all people came from one mother. When this happened - the time that it happened - is based on all kinds of flawed thinking about the length of time from the entropically shown beginning.

You don't need witnesses. OJ's government case against him fell at first because the DNA was improperly handled by government. Now scientists are trying to twist non-handling of DNA into evidence of evolution, when there is all kinds of evidence that DNA shows that the first woman was only 10,000 years back in the past from right now.

You don't need witnesses, but when you have them, they show how to understand the evidence. The Bible witnesses show that today's standard science is all mixed up regarding the past of DNA.

The steps of evolution scientists might be funny to watch. But they are nothing when compared with reality.

Cool

But you weren't there so it's false Cheesy JUST ASSUMPTIONS MATE

Now that we agree that evolution is at least an unknown, and therefore a hoax, we can finally look at the witnesses and evidence in detail. However, that is for different topics.

Cool

Now that you agree that god is a hoax then we can move on.

The fact that evolution is a hoax, along with the witnesses and evidence, show that God is not a hoax. We don't need to understand God completely to know that He is factual. In fact, the fact of God is one of the things that lends strength to the fact that evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The fact that god is a hoax along with all the evidence we have shows that evolution is not a hoax. We don't need to understand exactly how every animal evolved to know evolution is a process that is real. Evolution is one of the things that lends strength to the fact that god is a fairy tail

Cause and effect alone show that evolution is programmed. The complexity of cause and effect shows that it was set into place by god-like activity. Why not say God did it? Any form of evolution that might exist was programmed into existence by God.

Cool

The age of the earth or the universe shows that the god from the bible is a lie. Also the bible is a really stupid book with plenty of contradictions, fails, errors which also proves their god is a hoax.

The standard scientific age of the universe is complete guesswork.

There are no contradictions in the Bible. There are simply a bunch of misunderstandings and lies in those who are looking for contradictions.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:18 PM

All reality points to the fact that evolution is science fiction. Some people make evolution into their religion by believing that the evolution science fiction is reality.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:35:02 PM

First of all, I really disagree with this theory, I am not also a considerate to any perspective of anybody,
In the Perspective of the bible that GOD created man in His own likeness so that it means that when Adam an eve were created they were spiritual beings, they were happy on their state because they actually have everything but in some point they have committed Sin, which says that all of human beings committed sin, correct me if I am wrong, now my point is.
this is my own perspective, evolution is hoax, for me we do really have spirit, think about this can a monkey praise GOD? can a Monkey invent new things that is usuable in it's group? NO because animal doesn't have spirit and they don't have their own will to do such things, How did they evolve in such a thousand years, then how is ther still a monkey?

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20294428_10159105108815080_758082232905554601_n.jpg?oh=d9c9afd9944f37020a1529083f47880e&oe=5A60D83B

You see?

If we all came from the same 2 people, shouldn't we all be the same color? (unless some of us have evolved differently)

People are different because God planned, and placed programming into us that made us different.

Cool

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:27:38 PM

You see?

The curse of ham bro!!
The other colors developed from bathing the black color (sin) away or something.

Btw. I believe some people here have atleast 99,9% pig dna in them  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

It's not about the number either. I explained it to you but you just didn't understand. I mean I said humans have different number of chromosomes than their ancestors yet they are their ancestors. Our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim.

Every now and then, chromosomes fuse. This fusion occurs as sperm and eggs develop, as pairs of chromosomes fold over each other and swap chunks of DNA. Sometimes two different chromosomes grab onto each other and then fail to separate.

Scientists have observed both humans and mammals with fused chromosomes. Chromosomes typically have distinctive stretches of DNA in their center and at their ends. From time to time, scientists will find an individual that’s short a chromosome, but one of the chromosomes it retains now has an odd structure, with chromosome endings near the middle and other peculiar features.

This might seem like a fantastic mutation–something like a human and a horse being joined into a centaur. Remarkably, however, fused chromosomes are real, and there are surprising number of normal, healthy people carrying them.

If humans and apes did indeed share a common ancestor, then it would make sense that two chromosomes fused in our ancestors. The rise of genome sequencing allowed them to test that hypothesis. They found that human chromosome two bears the hallmarks of an ancient chromosome fusion, with remnants of chromosome ends nestled at its core. In 2005, it became possible to test the hypothesis again, when a team of scientists sequenced the chimpanzee genome and could compare it to the human genome. The chimp genome team were able to match human chromosome two to two unfused chromosomes in the chimpanzee genome.

You and a bunch of other people were there to watch this all happen, right? Don't you see that all of the evolution argument is based on assumptions that things happened in this way or that? All of evolution is a good story that people have thought up, to connect happenings in nature in ways that nobody has seen happen. Further, these connections are unlikely, and have multitudes of other reasons for their happenings, as well. Even further, there are all kinds of things in nature that show that evolution is impossible.

Evolution is a good science fiction story. Read the science fiction Skylark series, written by Edward E. (Doc) Smith. Notice the "Doc" in his name. Why did they call him "Doc." Because he took real science, looked at the direction it was going, and extrapolated. But his extrapolations were wrong in many areas.

All the evolution idea is, is an extrapolation into the past. Multitudes of things of the evolution extrapolation are wrong. Most of all of it could never be proven, even if we had a time viewer to look at what happened... because we couldn't follow the processes even if we were looking right at them while they were happening.

Evolution is a great science fiction story. The bad part about it is that it has become a religion for many. But it is a false religion, that is destroying the lives of many. And it is a religion for you, Astargath. How do we know? Because most of everything you post about evolution is religious writing. You argue evolution like it is a religion.

Cool

Were you there to see god making the universe? What kind of retarded argument is that. There is no way to go back in time and watch things happen. What is your point? They are assumptions based on evidence. By your logic we would never catch criminals or murderers if no one was there to see the murder. Evolution theory is like a murder case. You have dna of the killer, you have a motive, you found the weapon in his truck with his fingerprints and blood from the victim. You don't need eye witnesses or a camera to know he did it, sure eye witnesses are good evidence but you can't convict someone just because someone else said he saw him do it, what if he is lying, what if he saw it wrong. With dna, motive and the weapon you can be sure who the killer was.

2. Evolution and all of the things other than God that we attribute to part of the making of the universe can't be proven, and do not even have any strong evidence;
3. Complexity, which does not happen on its own spontaneously (if it did, you could throw a handful of sand into the air and get something complex out of it), exists in such greatness that mankind can't figure it out.

At best, people can close their eyes and their minds, and say that they have no idea where everything came from. Rather than do this, people do the worst by thinking claiming that their puny intellects have found that some science fiction is truth. If they were humbly honest, they would say that we aren't even close to understanding how the universe came into being through scientific observation of this fiction.

The best we have is that there was some great intelligence that started the universe. The term "God" describes that intelligence. In fact, that term is extremely lacking when trying to explain the greatness and magnificence of every aspect of God. God isn't really God the way the dictionaries and encyclopedias say. Rather, the references are a pale weakness when trying to express the greatness of God.

Mitochndrial DNA shows that all people came from one mother. When this happened - the time that it happened - is based on all kinds of flawed thinking about the length of time from the entropically shown beginning.

You don't need witnesses. OJ's government case against him fell at first because the DNA was improperly handled by government. Now scientists are trying to twist non-handling of DNA into evidence of evolution, when there is all kinds of evidence that DNA shows that the first woman was only 10,000 years back in the past from right now.

You don't need witnesses, but when you have them, they show how to understand the evidence. The Bible witnesses show that today's standard science is all mixed up regarding the past of DNA.

The steps of evolution scientists might be funny to watch. But they are nothing when compared with reality.

Cool

Now that we agree that evolution is at least an unknown, and therefore a hoax, we can finally look at the witnesses and evidence in detail. However, that is for different topics.

Cool

The fact that evolution is a hoax, along with the witnesses and evidence, show that God is not a hoax. We don't need to understand God completely to know that He is factual. In fact, the fact of God is one of the things that lends strength to the fact that evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The fact that god is a hoax along with all the evidence we have shows that evolution is not a hoax. We don't need to understand exactly how every animal evolved to know evolution is a process that is real. Evolution is one of the things that lends strength to the fact that god is a fairy tail

Cause and effect alone show that evolution is programmed. The complexity of cause and effect shows that it was set into place by god-like activity. Why not say God did it? Any form of evolution that might exist was programmed into existence by God.

Cool

The age of the earth or the universe shows that the god from the bible is a lie. Also the bible is a really stupid book with plenty of contradictions, fails, errors which also proves their god is a hoax.

There are no contradictions in the Bible. There are simply a bunch of misunderstandings and lies in those who are looking for contradictions.

Cool

Just like the bible is a complete fictional story with absolutely no evidence that any of it actually happened. It's not our fault that you don't want to accept science. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_universe

Here, read some science maybe you wake up

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

You see?

The curse of ham bro!!
The other colors developed from bathing the black color (sin) away or something.

Btw. I believe some people here have atleast 99,9% pig dna in them  Cheesy

Pigs share a number of surprising comparable traits with humans. For instance, we both have hairless skin, a thick layer of subcutaneous fat, light-colored eyes, protruding noses and heavy eyelashes. Pig skin tissues and heart valves can be used in medicine because of their compatibility with the human body. Medical students often practice suturing on pig's feet.

Most of these shared traits are likely due to convergent evolution, happenstance; they aren't the sign of close ancestry. But new genetic analysis suggests that pigs and primates may actually share a hidden evolutionary relationship after all, reports Phys.org.

The new study focused on genetic elements called SINEs (short interspersed elements). SINEs, which make up about 11 percent of human DNA, were once considered "junk DNA," but researchers have now come to believe that analyzing these elements could glean important hints about mammalian evolutionary history.

The most common SINE in humans is called the Alu transposable element. That's important because it is derived from the small cytoplasmic 7SL RNA, and that's important because 7SL RNA is also the source for a common swine SINE, according to the latest research. This would be an unlikely coincidence. Essentially, it lends evidence to the idea that pig and primate evolution have some close parallels that were previously hidden using more conventional genetic analysis.

The upshot of all of this, according to the study's author, is that the suidae family (that is, the swine family) could conceivably be grouped into a family that is otherwise mostly inhabited by primates, at least in terms of 7SL RNA-derived SINEs.

What evolutionary story might this tell about the relationship of pigs and primates? For now, phylogeneticists can only speculate. But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:13:07 PM

I heard that pigs share 98 per cent of human genes. Is this correct?
—Wendy
Like it or not, we've all got a lot in common with pigs. We're omnivorous mammals that gain weight easily and are susceptible to the flu for starters.

The sheer fact that pigs and humans are mammals means that we share some genes. But it is simplistic to put an actual figure on the amount of genetic material we have in common, says animal geneticist Professor Chris Moran from the University of Sydney's Faculty of Veterinary Science.

"Making broad comparisons by saying … 98 per cent of [human] genes are similar to a chimpanzee or whatever else … tend to be a little bit misleading," says Moran.

The amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare.

All living organisms have genetic information encoded in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), divided into units called genes. Information is transferred from the genes via a chemical called ribonucleic acid (RNA). Some RNA is translated into chains of amino-acid that make up proteins, the building blocks of every living cell.

Scientists have discovered about 20,000 mammalian genes that encode proteins with similar basic functions. So if you compare the protein-encoding portion of our DNA we have a lot in common with a lot of mammals.

Making evolution a fact Grin..^^^

And we share no DNA to the bible..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:36:32 PM

I heard that pigs share 98 per cent of human genes. Is this correct?
—Wendy
Like it or not, we've all got a lot in common with pigs. We're omnivorous mammals that gain weight easily and are susceptible to the flu for starters.

The sheer fact that pigs and humans are mammals means that we share some genes. But it is simplistic to put an actual figure on the amount of genetic material we have in common, says animal geneticist Professor Chris Moran from the University of Sydney's Faculty of Veterinary Science.

"Making broad comparisons by saying … 98 per cent of [human] genes are similar to a chimpanzee or whatever else … tend to be a little bit misleading," says Moran.

The amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare.

All living organisms have genetic information encoded in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), divided into units called genes. Information is transferred from the genes via a chemical called ribonucleic acid (RNA). Some RNA is translated into chains of amino-acid that make up proteins, the building blocks of every living cell.

Scientists have discovered about 20,000 mammalian genes that encode proteins with similar basic functions. So if you compare the protein-encoding portion of our DNA we have a lot in common with a lot of mammals.

All animals and animal microbes share 97% the same DNA. DNA sharing means nothing.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:38:11 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

The fact that mo science has an answer for the complex cause and effect programming, proves God is real.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

The closest accurate knowledge that we have for the age of the earth comes from the Bible.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:41:14 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Just like the bible is a complete fictional story with absolutely no evidence that any of it actually happened. It's not our fault that you don't want to accept science. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_universe

The Bible is the best we have.    Cool

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

The Bible is the best we have.    Cool

The quran is better Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:54:32 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 08:59:02 AM by Przemax

The quran is better Cool

Quran story of genesis is based on the book of genesis. Muhammad thought he knows better for some silly reason, but thats not his idea. I would say its the idea of his catholic ex-nun wife.

At best its a plagiarism. Is plagiarism better? Not likely imho.

So if you compare the protein-encoding portion of our DNA we have a lot in common with a lot of mammals.

There was no DNA in the bible because there were no ultra zooming lenses to see the DNA. So whats the point of mentioning it? If the Bible would mention every single detail about everything it would be so huge noone would ever bother to read it. You need some redacting job as a writer.

There were no DNA discovered when evolutionism came to being. So its a complete strawman.

Saying we have a lot of common with the mammals is an eristic answer. He told the truth, but he purposefuly changed the subject. We have a lot of in common with the pig. He should say - more in common than with primates.

They are saying graduation means nothing, unless its a graduation that we invented. Thats what I call inventing realities.

You must know that all evolution is based on graduation. So if he says yeah... but not in this case, that should be a red alert, that this guy just invent shit out of nothing.

Creationism = Bitcoin - keep it simple fool - one white paper. Its cryptograhicly coded. You do not have to understand every detail to know it works. Noone fully understand how it works.
Evolutionism = inventing fiat out of nothing. Inflating everything to enourmous proportions until the bubble pops. You have to believe authorities.

A phd in evolutionism is a phd in eristic and sophistry mixed with some knowledge how to find a loop holes in genetics.

Professor Chris Moran
Oh the Irony......
says Moran.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:26:36 AM

Human evolution REVERSING as DNA tests show rise of disease-promoting genes over the last 500 years

It is often said that people of past generations didn’t succumb to many of the illnesses people die of in 2017 simply because they didn’t live long enough to experience many of those ailments. However, the DNA of the remains of ancient people has provided new insight into their genetic disease factors.

Throughout the ages, evolution has essentially weeded out many of the genetic variants that are associated with disease while propagating those that protect against certain ailments. A new study from the Georgia Institute of Technology shows that heart problems were far more common in our ancient ancestors than in modern people.

This sounds like good news on the surface, but another phenomenon is at play that tempers this positivity: the trend toward general good health that had been seen from the beginning of the time period studied has possibly reversed during the last 500 to 1,000 years.

Read more at http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-28-human-evolution-reversing-as-dna-tests-show-rise-of-disease-promoting-genes-over-the-last-500-years.html.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3101

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:29:15 AM

You understand that backwards evolution is still evolution, right?   Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
I strongly agree that the theory of Darwinian evolution which states that man is an evolutionary form of ape, it is very contrary to what is written in the holy book that the first man that God created is Adam who later in the give life partner, a woman named Eve, then gave birth to their offspring and the generation of people to this day.
look around us, there are still many monkeys that live and breed in their habitat, and although they are evolving, they are still apes, not humans.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:44:57 AM

look around us, there are still many monkeys that live and breed in their habitat, and although they are evolving, they are still apes, not humans.

That's how evolution works.  When man created the first custom dog, all the original dogs didn't die off, did they?

When we created chocolate ice cream, did all vanilla ice cream disappear?

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:34 AM

That's how evolution works.  When man created the first custom dog, all the original dogs didn't die off, did they?

When we created chocolate ice cream, did all vanilla ice cream disappear?

And nobody used evolution in the sense of changing one species into another to make new dog breeds, or to make different flavors of ice cream. Evolution has nothing to do with these changes.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:50:27 AM

And nobody used evolution in the sense of changing one species into another to make new dog breeds, or to make different flavors of ice cream. Evolution has nothing to do with these changes.

The changing of one species to another is evolution.   Regardless if it's natural or man made.  Scientific fact.   Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: