Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107974 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

It's true that some of them may not be constant after all, however some of the dating methods there are not always about a particle decaying or a constant and yet all of the dating methods show the same thing. You can even prove earth is older than what the bible suggest with goddamn tree rings, give me a break.

I have ment ALL of your silly list of great 33 is made of corruptible one place, one time mathematical constants of make belief. If you want to believe in scientology number based religion - your choice.

If you are that skeptic then there is no point in believing anything. Every piece of history that is older than a few hundred years could be fake, every witness of any event could be fake, false or wrong. Literally anything can be wrong if you have that mindset yet you very easily believe what a book tells you, how is that? How is it that you are so skeptic about things that have been studied and applied scientifically and yet believe so easily what a stupid book tells you? That's what baffles me the most, religious extremists are extremely skeptic about anything related with science yet a book that has not been verified by anything or anyone with a very very silly story is something very easy for them to believe, can you explain that to me?

Even if all the science is wrong, all of it, why would you choose to believe in that book? I just don't get it.

sorry for late answer. Wrong constant. Tree rings = Not scientific way to count years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzg_QwMk0E

rings signify - a lot of rain, no rain, a lot, no rain. That could be more than 3 times a year.

The same you can do with the rest of your silly 33.

If one is realy stubborn like Kent Hovind is - he probably have the answer. I was not as stubborn to watch all his videos.

Even if all the science is wrong, all of it, why would you choose to believe in that book? I just don't get it.

For me, what was written there was so smart it could not be made by stupid homo sapiens.

See, there is no logic to your statements. ''what was written there was so smart it could not be made by stupid homo sapiens. '' Seriously? What was so smart about the bible. I have seen movie plots far far better and more intelligent than the bible. That's your problem, cognitive dissonance. You are skeptic about everything but your retarded book.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:27:11 AM

See, there is no logic to your statements. ''what was written there was so smart it could not be made by stupid homo sapiens. '' Seriously? What was so smart about the bible. I have seen movie plots far far better and more intelligent than the bible. That's your problem, cognitive dissonance. You are skeptic about everything but your retarded book.

The importance of the Bible is based on the fact that God exists. If God didn't exist, the Bible would still be important, but not nearly as much as it is.

If God didn't exist, the Bible would be important because is shows what works for best free living, for the general populace. This is shown in the historical record of the people of ancient Israel in the the Old Testament. Here is what it amounts to:

1. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible. For whatever reason, the info in these books is so important in the eyes of many people, that even after 3500 years, the laws in these books are being strictly adhered to by millions. The point isn't WHY. The point is that it is working this way. The WHY might be debatable all over the place. But the fact that it is working is true.

2. The examples of what happened to the O.T. Israel people when they followed/didn't follow the laws of Moses that are written in the first 5 books, fill much of the O.T.  WHY did it work this way for Ancient Israel? Who knows?... if there isn't any God. Something in the writings of these first 5 books touches the hearts of people and nations so strongly, that the record shows us that if we obey the first 5, we have a better life. If we don't obey, we are ultimately destroyed as a nation. The examples of this are found throughout the O.T.

3. Much of the poetry in the O.T. - especially the Psalms - seem to strengthen the heart in directions of obeying what is written in the first 5 books. WHY? Perhaps nobody know... if God doesn't exist. But it works. People in churches have a better life from being strengthened by the poetry. Coincube has listed all sorts of studies that show this in his Health and Religion thread. WHY does it work? Perhaps nobody really knows. The fact is, it works.

4. One and a half billion Christians and Jews in the world show that there is strength in the Bible. If there wasn't, there wouldn't be these Bible people. WHY does it work like this? Without God, nobody knows. But it DOES work. The evidence that these people exist is available all over the world.

5. There are something like 25,000 hand-written copies of the O.T. from times before the printing press. No other book even approaches that many hand-written copies. WHY? Who knows? It might be a fluke. But there is a good chance that the O.T. touches the hearts of people so that their lives are changed by it. Again, WHY? Perhaps nobody knows... if God doesn't exist. But it is a fact.

Of course, if God exists, the whole reason for the strength of the Bible becomes a bit clearer.

You can say anything that you want. But the fact of some kind of strength in the Bible regarding how it acts within the hearts of people is very evident around the world. WHY does it work this way? Without God, nobody knows. But it does.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:58:40 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 06:36:56 AM by Vod

One and a half billion Christians and Jews in the world show that there is strength in the Bible.

No one reads the bible on their own - everyone is brainwashed, usually by their parents.  That's how ignorance spreads - through families.  That's why those people whose parents were not christian will not become christian themselves.  There is no draw to the bible - no strength in it at all.

You can say anything that you want. But the fact of some kind of strength in the Bible regarding how it acts within the hearts of people is very evident around the world. WHY does it work this way? Without God, nobody knows. But it does.

You can say anything you want, but your god exists only in your fairy tale.

That's why science explains everything, while your bible explains nothing.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
coinID007

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:31:28 AM

darwin was a mad man .........  he failed to prove the evolution of man .......

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:38:34 AM

darwin was a mad man .........  he failed to prove the evolution of man .......

Church has failed to prove the existence of any of the millions of gods people believe in.  And they have been brainwashing for many centuries, even murdering people who did not believe.  And yet education spread and here we are today. 

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
coinID007

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:55:08 AM

One and a half billion Christians and Jews in the world show that there is strength in the Bible.

No one reads the bible on their own - everyone is brainwashed, usually by their parents.  That's how ignorance spreads - through families.  That's why those people whose parents were not christian will not become christian themselves.  There is no draw to the bible - no strength in it at all.

You can say anything you want, but your god exists only in your fairy tale.

That's why science explains everything, while your bible explains nothing.

Cool

if so then please tell me the purpose of your life and what are the chances you will die before fulfilling the purpose.........

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

if so then please tell me the purpose of your life and what are the chances you will die before fulfilling the purpose.........

Purpose of my life and your life is to reproduce. 

The chances of that happening before I die is none of your business.   Grin

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:31:39 AM

Purpose of my life and your life is to reproduce.  

The chances of that happening before I die is none of your business.   Grin

You see? Its ancient fertility rites of the idol freia all that nature bs.

Evolution is nothing else but what is written in the Bible as fertility cult. Worshipping of sex and death.

You think yourself so modern. All things already was. As some saying goes - a lot have to change for things to be how they are.

There will be a restoration of roman empire soon as far as I see this all sociotechniques and manipalutions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

You think yourself so modern.

Your bible is 2,000 years old, and full of things we have proven false.  My science textbooks are just a few years old, and everyone (including you) lives their lives with no issues following nature's laws.

Cool

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:40:25 AM

Your bible is 2,000 years old, and full of things we have proven false.  My science textbooks are just a few years old, and everyone (including you) lives their lives with no issues following nature's laws.

Cool

Bible is much older, about 3500 years, I believe.
Also, I didn't find out that Bible have any mistake in the content.
You see, for example, when you read book of Genesis, you will find out perfect explanation about creation.
First, universe was created, than planet earth, than water, than animals and so on.
How simple people 3500 years ago, fisherman or shepherds could know such things?
Scientists find out about this just recently.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Przemax

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:42:29 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 08:42:03 AM by Przemax

Your bible is 2,000 years old, and full of things we have proven false.  My science textbooks are just a few years old, and everyone (including you) lives their lives with no issues following nature's laws.

Cool

There is no such thing as nature's laws. Its a fiction like all your life. What are the nature's law? Physics law? Those are physics law not nature's law.

Being like this fiction called nature is being a beast, untamed creation. You worship being a beast and your inner bestiality.

You worship the image of the beast. That was already descirbed in the bible.

What is so innate with this ficticious bs(with the self contradictory attributes like being wild and lawful), that people call nature? What is original about it? What is it? Just some vague unconscious worshipping, even not being aware, that someone worship something.

Being semi conscious is feminine. If you like being a half man half woman, that is not aware what he worship, fine. Be a girlboy for all I care.

I wonder why girlboys are worshipping wild things while they would not survive the encounter with the wild on their own.

Jesus have answer for that. Self destructive tendencies. As he had said, broad is the way that lead to destruction and many that follows it.

And yes the OT that was writting about the fertility cults is way older than 2000. More like 3000 or so,

Watch from 5:23. There is no elephant (God) in the room it's the pachyderm (nature).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCqMMWEdVg
Astargath

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:20:24 AM

Your bible is 2,000 years old, and full of things we have proven false.  My science textbooks are just a few years old, and everyone (including you) lives their lives with no issues following nature's laws.

Cool

There is no such thing as nature's laws. Its a fiction like all your life. What are the nature's law? Physics law? Those are physics law not nature's law.

Being like this fiction called nature is being a beast, untamed creation. You worship being a beast and your inner bestiality.

You worship the image of the beast. That was already descirbed in the bible.

What is so innate with this ficticious bs(with the self contradictory attributes like being wild and lawful), that people call nature? What is original about it? What is it? Just some vague unconscious worshipping, even not being aware, that someone worship something.

Being semi conscious is feminine. If you like being a half man half woman, that is not aware what he worship, fine. Be a girlboy for all I care.

I wonder why girlboys are worshipping wild things while they would not survive the encounter with the wild on their own.

Jesus have answer for that. Self destructive tendencies. As he had said, broad is the way that lead to destruction and many that follows it.

And yes the OT that was writting about the fertility cults is way older than 2000. More like 3000 or so,

Watch from 5:23. There is no elephant (God) in the room it's the pachyderm (nature).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCqMMWEdVg

Yes yes we get it, everything is fiction besides your book which has talking snakes, magic and a superior being that watches over us but hey everything else is science fiction, am i right?

https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_contradictions

http://bibviz.com/

Amazing book. The most powerful being in the universe thought the best thing to do is leave us a book full of mistakes to convince us.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:33:36 AM

Those are not contradictions. Name a few and I will show you they are not. Or maybe you are afraid.
Astargath

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:17:08 AM

Those are not contradictions. Name a few and I will show you they are not. Or maybe you are afraid.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg21375311#msg21375311

Smart book

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

Cool

You see, for example, when you read book of Genesis, you will find out perfect explanation about creation.
First, universe was created, than planet earth, than water, than animals and so on.
How simple people 3500 years ago, fisherman or shepherds could know such things?

The First 5 books of the Bible were written by Moses about 3,500 years ago. The last book of the Bible was written about 1,900 years ago. The only book that might have pre-dated Moses' writings was Job in the O.T.

Moses was a prince of Egypt for the first 40 years of his life. He had access to all kinds of info that we do not have today. His incorporation of the creation story in Genesis looks like it was taken verbatim from some other writing.

The important point is, God spiritually instructed Moses what to write.

Evolution is not included. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:16:14 PM

The First 5 books of the Bible were written by Moses about 3,500 years ago. The last book of the Bible was written about 1,900 years ago. The only book that might have pre-dated Moses' writings was Job in the O.T.

How do you know when your bible was written and by whom?

Oh yeah, the bible tells you.

You don't believe this circular argument, do you?  Especially when you can see proof of evolution all around you?

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:17:12 PM

Exactly.  They couldn't.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

I posted this in the off topic section suppose to be this section Grin..

Moses was a prince of Egypt for the first 40 years of his life. He had access to all kinds of info that we do not have today..

A shame Egypt never had info like this and then maybe they would of built the pyramids in no time..

Simple building. Stonehenge Reloaded by only one white man ...
Video for man moving big boulders by himself▶ 6:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs
9 Sep 2007 - Uploaded by giorkos3
What makes this so special is that he does it using only himself, gravity, ..

Badecker stop please because scientist must be laughing so much they are wetting themselves ..

Scientist don't even dispute that evolution is a hoax they know it to be a fact..

We as humans know the earth made us..
We evolved over many many years to become a human and we evolved on this planet ..

No magic sky gods went zap and made a human the earth made us plain and simple..

Now the questions we ask is how did humans evolve on this planet but we know we evolved on this planet and that's why we have evolution theories ..

Now if you teach your children if you have any that a man like being went zap and everything was so then you are so cruel to your children for not giving them the knowledge they so deserve ..

Badecker i am all for you saying something out there looking over us BUT please don't teach your children lies please..

Teach them science because god wants you to know the truth..  Grin
Even though no god if your going to pump religion in your children's brains then at least teach them the truth..
Astargath

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:17:33 PM

Cool

Moses was a prince of Egypt for the first 40 years of his life. He had access to all kinds of info that we do not have today. His incorporation of the creation story in Genesis looks like it was taken verbatim from some other writing.

Cool

Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Yep, it's clear your book is written thousands of years ago because it's trash, dishonest, immoral and pure evil.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

Cool

Cool

Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Yep, it's clear your book is written thousands of years ago because it's trash, dishonest, immoral and pure evil.

At least we're finding out devolution isn't a hoax. Oh, but entropy shows us that anyway.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: