Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

Evolution is made to discredit the majestic work of God the creator. 

Yes, the entire argument comes down to science vs magic.

Hypocrites denounce science while they use it every minute.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

Evolution is made to discredit the majestic work of God the creator. 

Yes, the entire argument comes down to science vs magic.

Hypocrites denounce science while they use it every minute.  :/

Fun fact: Most non-believers, myself included, stopped believing thanks to the bible, not evolution. When you read the book objectively you realize how retarded it is, I didn't even thought about evolution at the time I stopped believing and most people don't either. There are far easier science facts that disprove the bible, like any dating method.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

The video is unavailable. Can someone tell me what it was about or if there's another version? I just want to know if maybe the OP was being sarcastic, because what he wrote before was a rather naive statement. Why are there still monkeys. Really?
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

I guess these were only made as theories which does not prove how we were created at all.. At the end of the day, we only know how we got here after we die. That is if we go somewhere else and not just total darkness.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

At the end of the day, we only know how we got here after we die.

After we die?  We don't know anything - we don't exist any longer.

The proof of god being a hoax is confirmed at every death.  Nothing happens to you after death.  That is hard to understand for people who believe they are "special". 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

This has been proven already that this is not true. If it is true then we can still witness the process,but it is not happening now.
Can you witness the UK breaking away from the EU maybe in a political sense
I HOPE or WAR..

But can you witness the uk island splitting from the European continent again?..
So how can you witness the change?  OH unless you got a time machine ..

You need to replicate all the changes the earth made over history the weather everything down to a puddle in a little hole could you replicate a puddle that happened 100 million years ago and where was the puddle? Undecided Kiss..

So don't be so STUPID..

But how could there be a puddle anywhere 100 million years ago? The Earth is 6,000, 100 million year is too long, there's no way anything could ever be that old. (I'm being sarcastic.) It's hard for humans to grasp time in a large scale, and to imagine that there was life before them. So it makes sense that people making a story up are going to think that the Earth is only a few thousand years old.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 11:53:18 AM by popcorn1

This has been proven already that this is not true. If it is true then we can still witness the process,but it is not happening now.
Can you witness the UK breaking away from the EU maybe in a political sense
I HOPE or WAR..

But can you witness the uk island splitting from the European continent again?..
So how can you witness the change?  OH unless you got a time machine ..

You need to replicate all the changes the earth made over history the weather everything down to a puddle in a little hole could you replicate a puddle that happened 100 million years ago and where was the puddle? Undecided Kiss..

So don't be so STUPID..

But how could there be a puddle anywhere 100 million years ago? The Earth is 6,000, 100 million year is too long, there's no way anything could ever be that old. (I'm being sarcastic.) It's hard for humans to grasp time in a large scale, and to imagine that there was life before them. So it makes sense that people making a story up are going to think that the Earth is only a few thousand years old.
scientists have calculated that Earth is 4.54 billion years old..

But the point was can you go back many many years ago to find out?
No time machine Wink..

life on Earth began about 3.8 billion years ago, initially with single-celled prokaryotic cells, such as bacteria..< Where was the puddle 100 million years ago LIKE I SAID..

Smart ass Cheesy Cheesy^^^^ Proved you wrong  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Forgot to mention I stoned Grin Cheesy

So it makes sense that people making a story up are going to think that the Earth is only a few thousand years old. NO NO NO it makes no sense it STUPID to think the earth 6 thousand years old..

(I'm being sarcastic.) So am I Wink Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

I guess these were only made as theories which does not prove how we were created at all.. At the end of the day, we only know how we got here after we die. That is if we go somewhere else and not just total darkness.
we only know how we got here after we die.NO NO NO Cry Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

CRAZY DUDE
freakingcat

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

If Evolution is a hoax, then how can carbon-14 say things like 80.000 old artifacts being found all over the world?
And it was proven that carbon-14 works.
Because otherwise, as some say, Earth is only 6000 years old.
Which also means that someone is wrong.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

If Evolution is a hoax, then how can carbon-14 say things like 80.000 old artifacts being found all over the world?
Because otherwise, as some say, Earth is only 6000 years old. WRONG
they still think it's way older than 6 thousand years old..

Libby introduces radiocarbon dating 1947. In 1940 Martin Kamen discovered radioactive carbon-14 (an isotope of carbon) and found that it had a half-life of about 5,700 years. Scientists had also found that some of the nitrogen in the atmosphere was turned into carbon-14 when hit with cosmic rays. Thus, an equilibrium

1947 are you saying everyone thought the earth to be 6 thousand years old?..

Because otherwise, as some say, Earth is only 6000 years old.< A DILDO

freakingcat

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

Libby introduces radiocarbon dating 1947. In 1940 Martin Kamen discovered radioactive carbon-14 (an isotope of carbon) and found that it had a half-life of about 5,700 years. Scientists had also found that some of the nitrogen in the atmosphere was turned into carbon-14 when hit with cosmic rays. Thus, an equilibrium

So how old do YOU think the planet is then?

coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

surely it is a hoax monkey will always remain to be a monkey it will only grow then die or even die while it is young just like men do
Evolution was just something they had to teach us in school to fill up the syllabus
shk.dc

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

The Bible simply says: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” (Genesis 1:1)
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

So how old do YOU think the planet is then?
I don't know  Grin..
If you walk in the night if you walk in the day if you smell the wind and feel the rain and play in the snow you know for fact the earth way way older than 6 thousand years old..

OH but you do Wink..I know so do the POW WOW Indians..      To smell the wind and feel the rain..

See if you walk a lot and see many earth things like a broken rock that's turned round and smooth
you know it takes time..Just like a tree..

Pow wows would never say 6 thousand years old..They moved from place to place and that's how they would know by the earth changes..

Indian people believe that the Creator gave everything a spirit. The earth itself is alive. The earth is often called “Our Mother” because she gives us everything we need to live. The eagle is a bird of great strength. It can fly very high and it has very good eyes. We pray with our eagle feathers, so the spirit of the eagle can lift ...

THEY KNOW LIKE I DO...I feel it..

The earth itself is alive. Grin so recycle ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

How to tell if the earth is older than 6 thousand years..

Dig a big hole in the ground in a field  keep digging and digging and the deeper you go you will find stones smooth and round?..

Just think they had to of been rolling to get the smooth and round effect so that means once water run
everywhere ..

So the deeper you go in a empty field and find round stones you can imagine how long must of took to cover the earth with mud then make that stone be round and smooth..

So with a bit of thinking you know for fact the earth way older than lets say 70 generations of humans..
Way way older ..

And even being a human you yourself know we wasn't the first living things here..
so many many questions come into play when thinking the earth to be 6 thousand years old..

So if it's not 6 thousand years old then the bible is bullshit Wink..
And who learn't me this GOD  Tongue  NO  MY LOGICAL THINKING Wink expert in life lived a bit..
freakingcat

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

I read all twice, didn't understood a thing. A true politician you are.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

Your site linked above debunks itself, it doesn't prove evolution is impossible. We have seen evolution in the peppered moth or the Live Birth in Three-toed Skinks.
https://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-evolution-has-been-observed-249896

Say, thanks for the nice examples of complex cause and effect in action. If you want to call programmed C&E activity evolution, that's entirely up to you, of course. But it is in no way evolution as evolution scientists interpret evolution. And it isn't any greater than breeding, although it may be a little different. No proof of evolution in them.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

If you want to keep claiming that everything has a cause, you can but it wont make you right. You said that science supports this, yet you never shown a single scientist or a science field that says everything has a cause.
Badecker is a liar, he will often ignore past comments to fuel his delusion. What you are writing here is a hoax too because it has a cause.

If you want to claim that there is something that doesn't have a cause - AT LEAST ONE SOMETHING - perhaps you can suggest it to us? The only suggestion you have given so far, has something to do with radiation or radioactivity or radioactive half life. However, scientists have caused new radioactive materials/elements to exist in the lab, if only momentarily. So, it isn't radioactivity that doesn't have a cause.

We see that there are billions, or trillions, or countless numbers of things that have causes. But we haven't found even one thing that has no cause. The focus is, what does this have to do with evolution? Here's what.

There is no proof for evolution mutation that was not caused. If all the mutations were caused, the next step is to determine the fundamentals of mutation causality.

One simple determination is that the causes of mutations follow the laws of physics of the universe. If they didn't, they wouldn't be part of this universe.

Another determination has to do with exactness. Since the mutations were cause in exactly the way that they were caused, that means that their causes (which were effects of other causes) were placed into THEIR activities in exactly the way THEY were, by the causes that cause THEM. This goes all the way back to the Beginning, which is shown to exist (and not really that far back into the past) because entropy has barely reduced and dispersed complexity. We have no other evidence, and certainly no other proof.

Since we see no causative agent that could cause the universe (after looking all over the place; big bang is lacking in multitudes of areas regarding explaining observed complexity), the only conclusion we can draw is that it was something outside of the universe that was the Great First Cause.

Because of the great complexity necessary for causing a complex universe like ours, the Great First Cause matches our definitions of God, entirely negates the our evolution theory, and turns any thoughts of evolution into complex change. This matches the first of the two mutation determinations, above.

Evolution is a Hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

You said:

''Yet, somehow, lots of non-scientists suddenly think that the scientists say that evolution is true''

I responded to that showing you statistics that we don't just think scientists say evolution is true, they actually do say evolution is true.

So, keep on talking religion. None of the speaking or writing scientists have any proof. The evidence fits creation better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

If that was true we wouldn't have less than 5% of scientists that believe in creation.

But creation and religion aren't the point of this topic. Probably close to less than 5% of the scientists accept evolution theory as accurate. They have scientifically seen the flaws in it. They just don't know. But many of them are realizing that there is, scientifically understood, intelligent design shown in the universe. And they are beginning to realize that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Oh, they just don't know. You know better than them badecker, go tell them!!

Thank you for the compliment. But you are mistaken. They, themselves, say that they don't know.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I mean I can link more data showing virtually every scientist and all science agrees that evolution is true but you are going to say something stupid so it's pointless.

You are going to link their signed affidavits, with locations to where these are recorded in government recording offices, as well?

Polls can be twisted to show anything. Websites can proclaim anything. We are looking for proof. Let's see their signed affidavits, for starters.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Badecker is the type of guy that will say ''scientists do not believe in evolution'' without giving any type of evidence. I can link here 20 different polls and websites saying they do, can you link at least 1 that says most scientists think evolution is not true?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/07/13/creationism-evolution-template-for-easing-divisions-tom-krattenmaker-column/467800001/

Even religious people like you have to accept evolution now, most religions do already. They are forced to because the science supporting it is too strong, otherwise why do you think all these religious groups are accepting evolution more and more if they truly believe in god?

Let's see BADecker's signed affidavit with the location where it is recorded in government recording offices, as well. Other than that, how would you know that BADecker says something like that? You might claim it, but if you do without in-context evidence, you are proving to be one of those jokers that twists things to suggest something different than what the speaker said.

Since this is what you so often do, you are showing us all that you can't find any practical thing that proves that evolution exists. When you rely on the sayings of others without understanding what you are talking about enough to speak about it clearly, you have a religion going for yourself. And that is what evolution is... a religion, at best. But really...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

these religious groups are accepting evolution more and more if they truly believe in god?

Thank you for finally admitting that evolution is a religion.

Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

This topic is not about EVOLUTION it's about religious people who cannot get over an imaginary brain friend ..

RELIGION IS FOR CABBAGES ..
Or really rich people OH I AM SO LUCK SOMEONE LOOKING DOWN ON ME.. Cheesy Cheesy

Yes i feel the same when i get a 8 fold bet in Cheesy Cheesy..

Thank you, again, for finally admitting that evolution is a religion.

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: