Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:58:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:20:54 AM

Proposed EU Rules Include New Requirements for Crypto Exchanges

https://dcebrief.com/proposed-eu-rules-include-new-requirements-for-crypto-exchanges/

This has been coming for a while, and I'm glad to see that they are taking it seriously and making good progress. But what I find most interesting is how other dark corners of old finance are being swept up with the same process.

"The rules also place new restrictions on pre-paid credit cards, and increase the transparency requirements for trust beneficiaries and companies."

If the justification for governments to track transactions is national security, then this need is relevant to all transactions including fiat currency. So a scare campaign run by banks to drive people away from cryptocurrency is likely to result in tighter regulations and more disclosure for them as well.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:37:42 AM

NYSE Seeks SEC Approval for Bitcoin ETF listing

https://dcebrief.com/nyse-seeks-sec-approval-for-bitcoin-etf-listing/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:31 AM

Hi DNotes Team, I noticed you are still promoting Poloniex on the DNotes Vault website https://dnotesvault.com/dnotes.php. I think you guys should change this even if you are planning to change it down the line. The sooner the better. Kind regards,

Thank you, BTCWise. We will make the adjustment.

Joe is on his long drive home. I just got home myself from a fantastic meeting with a local software development firm of 60 employees. The owner and 2 of his key staff did their homework and were well prepared to welcome us with a great presentation.

We are looking for the best partner in our quest to be a technology leader and they are looking for the best client. We mutually felt that this is a perfect match. We met for over two hours and left with high expectation that together we will end up doing great things.

That's awesome. Congratulations! What a tremendous asset to the DNotes project!

I've been working really hard pulling together transaction records from my cryptocurrency adventure so that I can include that information on my tax return. And I can think of things that could be done to make that job easier, some of which DNotes already does. The biggest one is to have a block explorer that allows data export. API support is also important. I have a few coins whose block explorers don't have those features, and let me tell you that spells H E A D A C H E!

I may or may not be making future investment decisions based in part on block explorer features... not that I'm complaining. My NEM holdings definitely justify the headache. Still, why not remove it anyway right from the start.

My larger point here is that part of what I think should be taken into account with development is tax compliance made simple with DNotes. A lot of coin devs don't think that's important, but it really is.

Thank you, Wiser. We are very fortunate to find such a great fit. I have already invited the owner of the company to consider joining DNotes Global, Inc.'s Board of Directors. He is highly qualified. I am also reaching out to others that could represent us well. We are building a best in class company with a core mission to promote and protest the best interest of DNotes, ensuring that it is accessible for anyone worldwide to participate.

Just the words "tax return" give me a headache. Ultimately, an accounting system with reporting and compliance requirements will be built as a component of the blockchain. That will put a lot of accountants and auditors out work. If one of NextGenVC future clients is in this area we could be interest to participate. Otherwise, even a simple tax compliance version may be a while before it can make it to our priority list.

Great to hear your time meeting with the development firm went well. They sound excellent and of significant size. Even better that the owner is a business savvy and highly qualified individual who could help DNotes to reach its place as one of major success stories in crypto. By the look of it we will have an even more impressive team!

cienki77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:45 PM

dnotes is spiking in price today! any good news coming?

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

Welcome to the DNotes forum cienki77! The most recent good news as Alan mentioned is the expansion of our development team, which we have been planning for, narrowing down candidates, and yesterday we have met with a firm which we believe is a perfect match for us in many ways.

Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

load up on dnotes while its cheap!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
cienki77

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:14:45 PM

Welcome to the DNotes forum cienki77! The most recent good news as Alan mentioned is the expansion of our development team, which we have been planning for, narrowing down candidates, and yesterday we have met with a firm which we believe is a perfect match for us in many ways.

Fantastic news! Thanks for the clarification, I'm in and I will be holding.

cienki77

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:30:13 PM

Fantastic news! Thanks for the clarification, I'm in and I will be holding.

Appreciate the interest and support of DNotes!

you're welcome, can't wait when you reveal more details about cooperation with a new firm

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:00:39 AM

I wish I had noticed this a few days ago. Has anyone else tried to withdraw from C-Cex today?

"C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier." 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:47:27 AM

I wish I had noticed this a few days ago. Has anyone else tried to withdraw from C-Cex today?

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier." 

I have not been that active but did notice a deterioration in the service support recently.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:22:02 AM

One of the filing requirements for Registration of Reg. A+ mini IPO is a PCAOB compliance audited financial statements - as a result of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.

The Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 also known as the "Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act" (in the Senate) and "Corporate and Auditing Accountability, Responsibility, and Transparency Act. This was to ensure that accurate information is available to investors in making informed investment decision. Of course, all in the name of consumer protection.

Unfortunately, very few registered PCAOB auditors are available. I have been struggling with this issue for the last two weeks. It's a relief that we finally found a good fit. We will be retaining the services Allan J. Brachman CPA, Ltd. of Palatine, Illinois to be our accounting and auditing firm.

We have been making great progress in multiple fronts and keeping ourselves very busy. Things are look great. We are positioning to scale rapidly. 2018 will be an amazing year.  
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:36:04 AM

Wow, you guys are really stepping up for me. Great discussions. Thank you.

The commitments have been made. We are now actively working on our funding using Reg. A+ mini IPO Title IV Tire 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide next year. This is a big project that need a lot of professional involvement, making it quite expensive. Accordingly, we are considering offering a Reg. D 506 (c), available only to accredited investors to fund the mini IPO. This is a common strategy and encouraged by the SEC.  

I am extremely busy focusing on the most critical issues and getting the most important things going as quickly as possible. We have already retained the services of Laura Anthony of Legal & Compliance, LCC and I will be selecting an accounting and PCAOB auditing compliance firm next week.

Joe and I have been combing the entire Chicagoland area in search of the best software development team to work with us. We will be interviewing several companies that have expressed a strong interest. We are also planning to hire one or more qualified software engineers as part of our expansion project.

Yes, we are totally committed to making DNotes a technology leader. This is a multiyear project aimed at creating a fully integrated ecosystem most favorable for mainstream acceptance of DNotes. Our priority is to launch DNotes 2.0, migrating from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake. Following that multiple projects will be initiated to work in parallel with strong emphasis to support NextGenVC and our clients.  

NextGenVC’s core mission is to assist early growth stage, and established companies with great growth potential but constrained by other issues. NextGenVC has multiple missions: raise adequate funding to solve multiple deficiencies; introduce clients to digital currency and blockchain technologies; revitalize corporate culture and more by the book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success.”

DNotes is uniquely different. It is more than a digital currency but a complete system with many critical parts. I can not solve any of the Bitcoin problems as they are, but I am confident that, having been built from the ground up over the last four years, DNotes will solve most of the problems inherent to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. DNotes will prevail because of our clearly articulated vision and relentless commitments. It has not been easy to understand the DNotes' business model, but it wouldn't be long. Many other parts are coming together to form a clear picture by early next year.  

"We have already retained the services of Laura Anthony of Legal & Compliance, LCC"

It looks like DNotes Global has the retained the best!

This is an article published on Huffington Post earlier this year:

Regulation A+ IPO or The Mini-IPO; Remarkably Effective and Widely Misunderstood

"Attorney Laura Anthony, founding partner of the corporate law firm Legal & Compliance, LLC, joined Andy Kyzyk, Vice President of Advisor Relations for OTC Markets Group, to host a panel discussion on Regulation A+. The Mini-IPO Investor Webinar was presented by VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire. The purpose of the webinar was to elaborate on how Regulation A+ works and what issuers, investors, attorneys and broker-dealers really need to know.

What is Regulation A/A+?

Good morning. I’m attorney Laura Anthony, founding partner of Legal & Compliance, a corporate and securities law firm with an active Regulation A+ practice. I understand that many of you here today are retail investors and are probably wondering: What is Regulation A or A+?

Regulation A+ is simply a legal process allowing companies to file a registration statement with the SEC that in turn can be used to sell debt or equity securities to the masses to raise capital.

To be clear, it is just a legal process that allows some neat benefits to companies raising capital, such as active advertising and solicitation including through social media. There is no pool of funds to tap into; it is not a line of credit; it is just another process that companies can use to reach out to you, the investing public, and try to convince you to buy stock in, or lend money to, their company.

Like any registered securities, securities sold in a Regulation A+ transaction are not restricted and so they are available to create a secondary market and be traded such as on the OTC Markets or a national exchange..."

Read the full article and you will understand why expert legal advice is needed - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/regulation-a-ipo-or-the-mini-ipo-remarkably-effective_us_586bda82e4b04d7df167d79a

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

Here is a great article about the World Funding Summit Joe and I attended in LA last month. Enjoy.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126126-world-funding-summit-wrap-discussion-victoria-silchenko-future-finance/

That is a great article, Ms Silchenko is a wise woman and her views are very much in line with those of DNotes.
After reading the article, I can understand why Alan was invited to present at the World Funding Summit. Victoria Silchenko is clearly aware of both the potential of blockchain technology and the lack of substance offered by many ICO projects. And many of her insightful comments made me think again about why people invest in ICOs.

Then I realised that they probably aren't investing at all. They're just gambling. When you invest  in something, you take some time doing due diligence, then after investing, you expect it to take some time to make a reasonable profit. But when you gamble, you rarely calculate the true odds, and while being ready to lose your bet, you hope for a massive short-term profit.

In the article, Victoria stated, "VC deals are expensive: on average it takes 118 hours for due diligence and 83 days to close". And from the effort required by DNotes Global Inc to find registered PCAOB auditors as just one part of establishing a Reg. A+ mini IPO, it is clear that providing a platform that enables investors to conduct due diligence in scrutinising the offering and risk is neither cheap nor easy. Then, as an investor, understanding the provided information and then making an informed investment requires a level of experience or skill that is not common. So when big quick profits are being offered by ICOs, it is understandable that those without training in fintech are attracted to the quick bet over the long-term investment.

Unfortunately, ICOs don't frame their offering as a quick and risky bet with a slim potential of making lasting high profits. The only thing that indicates investors are playing a lottery or some other high-risk game is the slick and eye-catching graphics. Instead, they do their best to imply stability and genuine milestones that will be achieved by experienced developers. And without providing any reliable market research data, many ICOs imply that there is a huge market potential and their product is a unique fit for all of that available money.

So it is understandable that inexperienced investors don't realise how their actions are much more like gambling than investing. And this is made much worse due to a lack of precedence. The failure of ICOs to provide a return on investment, will take a while to become common knowledge. This is likely to be made worse by the greater-fool effect where the first investors know what they're doing and invest large amounts across very few participants. Then they offload their holdings at peak price to many more investors who are investing much smaller amounts. This may go through a few more one-to-many trades until those left holding the worthless bag are great in number, but only invested a very small amount. And while losing a very small investment isn't news and is unlikely to then become common knowledge, it is even less likely to go public because people are embarrassed by bad financial decisions and tend to keep quiet about them.

Everything I've seen DNotes Glabal Inc. do, aligns with the attitudes and processes necessary to attract informed investors who believe they will make reasonable profits over a longer term. Their cryptocurrency DNotes has clearly attracted a range of people from short-term gamblers to long-term investors as well as some very well informed miners. This puts both the company and the currency in a unique position in the market place. And I won't be at all surprised if the investor mindset who are holding DNotes see the logic of participating in a mini IPO that will go towards developing their financial products further and make DNotes2.0 more functional.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:32:52 PM

Hi DNotes Team, I noticed you are still promoting Poloniex on the DNotes Vault website https://dnotesvault.com/dnotes.php. I think you guys should change this even if you are planning to change it down the line. The sooner the better. Kind regards,

Joe is on his long drive home. I just got home myself from a fantastic meeting with a local software development firm of 60 employees. The owner and 2 of his key staff did their homework and were well prepared to welcome us with a great presentation.

We are looking for the best partner in our quest to be a technology leader and they are looking for the best client. We mutually felt that this is a perfect match. We met for over two hours and left with high expectation that together we will end up doing great things.

You are welcome Dyna,
I'm happy to hear about the progress you guys have been making. The more developers and partners the shorter the timeline will get which is a massive thumbs-up on my side.

Quick recommendation: When you guys have such important meetings try and make a short five minute video. This can be a video shot at the entrance of the company or even after the meeting. This will help grow your YouTube channel and it will show DNotes users that there are movement. Not many people know about these information threads on Bitcointalk. You guys need to be more creative with your marketing because at the end of the day if people don't see you they won't know you are there.

I really like DNotes and I really want to see this coin achieve greatness. Hope I'm not coming off as too aggressive, not my intention.

Regards,

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

You are welcome Dyna,
I'm happy to hear about the progress you guys have been making. The more developers and partners the shorter the timeline will get which is a massive thumbs-up on my side.

Quick recommendation: When you guys have such important meetings try and make a short five minute video. This can be a video shot at the entrance of the company or even after the meeting. This will help grow your YouTube channel and it will show DNotes users that there are movement. Not many people know about these information threads on Bitcointalk. You guys need to be more creative with your marketing because at the end of the day if people don't see you they won't know you are there.

I really like DNotes and I really want to see this coin achieve greatness. Hope I'm not coming off as too aggressive, not my intention.

Regards,

Thank you, BTCWise. I know that you always mean well for DNotes. We welcome comments and suggestions. Actually, we mentioned about cross-PR promotions at the meeting. Just give us a little time. Joe has been working on it.

We will be starting the new year with significant PR campaigns to get the words out. I always believe that it is best to go all in when things are solidly in place than just talking about a concept (ICO) or a wish list of good ideas, in any major PR efforts.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

Wow! A one month holiday break?Huh Did they do this last year?
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

Here is a great article about the World Funding Summit Joe and I attended in LA last month. Enjoy.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126126-world-funding-summit-wrap-discussion-victoria-silchenko-future-finance/

That is a great article, Ms Silchenko is a wise woman and her views are very much in line with those of DNotes.
After reading the article, I can understand why Alan was invited to present at the World Funding Summit. Victoria Silchenko is clearly aware of both the potential of blockchain technology and the lack of substance offered by many ICO projects. And many of her insightful comments made me think again about why people invest in ICOs.

Then I realised that they probably aren't investing at all. They're just gambling. When you invest  in something, you take some time doing due diligence, then after investing, you expect it to take some time to make a reasonable profit. But when you gamble, you rarely calculate the true odds, and while being ready to lose your bet, you hope for a massive short-term profit.

In the article, Victoria stated, "VC deals are expensive: on average it takes 118 hours for due diligence and 83 days to close". And from the effort required by DNotes Global Inc to find registered PCAOB auditors as just one part of establishing a Reg. A+ mini IPO, it is clear that providing a platform that enables investors to conduct due diligence in scrutinising the offering and risk is neither cheap nor easy. Then, as an investor, understanding the provided information and then making an informed investment requires a level of experience or skill that is not common. So when big quick profits are being offered by ICOs, it is understandable that those without training in fintech are attracted to the quick bet over the long-term investment.

Unfortunately, ICOs don't frame their offering as a quick and risky bet with a slim potential of making lasting high profits. The only thing that indicates investors are playing a lottery or some other high-risk game is the slick and eye-catching graphics. Instead, they do their best to imply stability and genuine milestones that will be achieved by experienced developers. And without providing any reliable market research data, many ICOs imply that there is a huge market potential and their product is a unique fit for all of that available money.

So it is understandable that inexperienced investors don't realise how their actions are much more like gambling than investing. And this is made much worse due to a lack of precedence. The failure of ICOs to provide a return on investment, will take a while to become common knowledge. This is likely to be made worse by the greater-fool effect where the first investors know what they're doing and invest large amounts across very few participants. Then they offload their holdings at peak price to many more investors who are investing much smaller amounts. This may go through a few more one-to-many trades until those left holding the worthless bag are great in number, but only invested a very small amount. And while losing a very small investment isn't news and is unlikely to then become common knowledge, it is even less likely to go public because people are embarrassed by bad financial decisions and tend to keep quiet about them.

Everything I've seen DNotes Glabal Inc. do, aligns with the attitudes and processes necessary to attract informed investors who believe they will make reasonable profits over a longer term. Their cryptocurrency DNotes has clearly attracted a range of people from short-term gamblers to long-term investors as well as some very well informed miners. This puts both the company and the currency in a unique position in the market place. And I won't be at all surprised if the investor mindset who are holding DNotes see the logic of participating in a mini IPO that will go towards developing their financial products further and make DNotes2.0 more functional.

Thank you, Tim, for another great post.

Then I realized that they probably aren't investing at all. They're just gambling. When you invest in something, you take some time doing due diligence, then after investing, you expect it to take some time to make a reasonable profit. But when you gamble, you rarely calculate the true odds, and while being ready to lose your bet, you hope for a massive short-term profit.”

Tim, you are absolutely correct. Our industry has been cultivating a “gambling mentality”. Over the long-term this is very bad for capital formation. It creates unreasonable investment return expectations – immediate exit strategy with a high rate of return. That is not sustainable; resulting in major corrections with many getting burnt. Eventually, 90% of the projects will fail. A few among the top 10% will become the surviving unicorns with enough influence to shape our industry.

DNotes is positioned to be among the top 10% survivors. “Where we are right now matters far less than where we are going from here.” Alan Yong
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

You are welcome Dyna,

Regards,

Thank you, BTCWise. I know that you always mean well for DNotes. We welcome comments and suggestions. Actually, we mentioned about cross-PR promotions at the meeting. Just give us a little time. Joe has been working on it.

We will be starting the new year with significant PR campaigns to get the words out. I always believe that it is best to go all in when things are solidly in place than just talking about a concept (ICO) or a wish list of good ideas, in any major PR efforts.

Thank you BTCWise, we greatly appreciate your passion for DNotes and its success. I agree, we do need more videos, which we have several underway and Tim may be able to elaborate a little on some of that. The high quality well produced animated videos take lots of time and resources, and that is something that can really set us apart from the industry, such as this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8C7xBgpIE. We do however intend to supplement that with more casual videos, which has its own challenges. We have even built a soundproof video studio over the last summer, with a lot of trial and error, to be able to produce higher quality videos, Brandon and Tim helped quite a bit with that and we may have some pictures. They will be carefully planned and executed at the right time. As we grow we can dedicate more resources to that effort.

As Alan mentioned we do plan to have a significant PR campaign coming up, building around or two upcoming major projects and we would appreciate everyone who can contribute ideas for not only content but strategic planning around delivering that content. Could be blog posts, articles, videos, press releases, and how do we deliver them.

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

So, anyone have thoughts on the recent market crash? Are Futures Contracts causing instability? Market manipulation? Seems rather odd how quickly it happened and, how deeply. Also odd how one commercial trader predicted it almost exactly...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

So, anyone have thoughts on the recent market crash? Are Futures Contracts causing instability? Market manipulation? Seems rather odd how quickly it happened and, how deeply. Also odd how one commercial trader predicted it almost exactly...

I believe it has a lot to do with Roger Ver's interview on CNBC.  I think the Bitcoin Cash folks are trying to make a move against the BTC Core team. It might be having side effects on the whole market.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icxTLRh8qJ8&t=246s

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: