Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
CryptoUser25

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:08:43 PM

I think that nearly everyone here wants to be rich in the future. My friends told me that you could get rich if you invest early, but we didn't invest we had no money Smiley.

I wish we did invest i invested not a long time ago in btc its not a lot though.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

Hope i invest bitcoin is rich, this is not excessive because already many rich users of bitcoin. invest will now make us rich 5 or 6 years away.
ruslango

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:09:42 PM

Certain all of us want to be rich!!But practically none of us will truly attain that.I believe the crypto industry can be in comparison a small little bit with the gold hurry.From people who went looking for gold just a couple of turned out to be wealthy.But individuals who sold shovels and mining equippment, they produced a fortune.Tough doing work on your own won't make u abundant. You require to be wise to reach that goal.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:01:43 AM

Definitely yes. Everyone of us wants to be rich. Nowadays it's so hard to earn money and thanks to bitcoin because it makes easier to us to earn money. If you are rich you can buy anything you want and you don't need to think what will gonna happen to you in the future. But, Many people are saying it's okay not to be rich as long as you are happy with what you have and I agree with that.
Being happy with what you have is great but at the same time there is nothing wrong with wanting to have more and I think almost any person in this forum wants to become richer the only thing we need to do is to formulate a plan in order to make that a reality, it is not going to be easy but if we are able to be constant while following our plan becoming rich is going to be only a matter of time.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

If I buy 10,000 btc when the price of 2009 I only capital $ 500, and if I hold then I will be rich. bitcoin prices will continue to rise as users continue to buy while stocks are limited so the price skyrockets this makes for getting rich very easy.
I really imagine buying at that value back then even if it was not up to 10000 btc. The thing is even if you buy the same $500 rate now, in the next 7 years, it is still very possible for you to experience the same thing.

Everyone of us obviously wants to be rich, but we still have to make sure we make the very best use of now so we can get as much as possible before that day comes. Imagine putting the same effort you are putting now from the beginning of this year in earning bitcoin, it would have been worth a lot by now.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

On my own point of view,i dont want to be rich,all i need is enough money to buy my needs and ambition in life like house,car,bike,cellphone laptop and also have a savings for my future.I also wanted to help my family with their needs so that we will have a happy and good life.
ruslango

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:24:02 AM

Yeah. All of the men and women has a dream to turn out to be rich. I want to become wealthy with bitcoins.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

At first when I joined Bitcoin, I had not at all in the idea to make money from price swings. It was rather to hide my money from the financial authorities. But now, if I can make some profit this way, I am not against it. However, I think it is a bad thing to attract people to Bitcoin by promising them incredible yields, because at some point, it will not grow anymore. Just my wise sentence of the day.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

On my own point of view I really wanted to be rich because Im so tired being poor.I want to experiece being rich and have a good life.I want to buy all the things that I wantex like a Beautiful House,Sports Car and Iphone and I want to help family,I wanted to support them with their needs so that we will have a beautiful and wonderful life and I hope that with bitcoin in this site I can achieved my dreams.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:54:47 PM

If I buy 10,000 btc when the price of 2009 I only capital $ 500, and if I hold then I will be rich. bitcoin prices will continue to rise as users continue to buy while stocks are limited so the price skyrockets this makes for getting rich very easy.
I don’t know, but something tells me that one day in future, Bitcoin might be sold for the price rate of $100,000. Well, you can’t really tell, but if that’s really gonna happen, then it will take many, many years for it to really do. And for the fact that we all want to get rich, one thing you should know is that not all of us will benefit from bitcoin. Everyone has a different destiny and that puts them on different careers. So people can only succeed in life by being doctors, while some will make their money by being engineers. And don’t ever think that people will stop working just because they became rich.

No amount of money is enough, because money goes out the same way it goes in, so only a fool will think they’ve got enough. Not even Bill Gates will stop his work just because he’s the world richest man, no, he keeps on working.
Yes indeed every want to be rich and I also want to be rich and bitcoin is the only for me to make me rich because bitcoin is the only currency that can make every one rich in a short time and for that I’m doing hard work here because bitcoin need hard work to earn money if you will not do hard work so then I think it’s very hard to earn money here.
TheChiIIPixeI

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:37:20 PM

I do not possess a objective to become rich. But Among the finest to reside comfortably and allow personally to purchase everything I need. And I want to be able to make my children happy. I don't want to be considered a uniform, but I wish to have enough money for a great existence. Bitcoin assists me with it and gives me financial independence.
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

On what you have said, being rich is the termination of manpower. Yes, all of us wanted to be rich, who else doesnt ? But being rich doesnt mean that you will buy robots for conviniency , there are jobs as you have said that robots cannot do. If all of us will be rich , we will become rich by our own specialization, like from having hospitals, farm, restaurants and other neccesities. A nation with a monopoly of having robots as their everything service provider is pure evil and a disaster. Imagine what happened to movies.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

Yeah sure, because everyone wants to be rich and popular just a way to make it different, everyone has a different way.
Yes, each and every person in the world wants to become rich and increase his money. Even the richest people of world want more money than they have. Bitcoin had made it very easy for people to make poor or middle-class people rich.

Bitcoin is giving opportunities to each and every person of our society nut it depends on a person that weather is he using his golden opportunity or just wasting it.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:08:13 AM

I don’t know, but something tells me that one day in future, Bitcoin might be sold for the price rate of $100,000. Well, you can’t really tell, but if that’s really gonna happen, then it will take many, many years for it to really do. And for the fact that we all want to get rich, one thing you should know is that not all of us will benefit from bitcoin. Everyone has a different destiny and that puts them on different careers. So people can only succeed in life by being doctors, while some will make their money by being engineers. And don’t ever think that people will stop working just because they became rich.

No amount of money is enough, because money goes out the same way it goes in, so only a fool will think they’ve got enough. Not even Bill Gates will stop his work just because he’s the world richest man, no, he keeps on working.
Yes you are right no one in this world would ever give up on earning more money if he is already rich. This is because money is something that is needed every time everyday and in every situation of life. If you have a lot obviously you are going to use some of it for your needs and it is ultimately going to decrease to a value that would urge you to earn some more.

I think that you are kind of over estimating the price rise of cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin. The value is not going to increase up to this much level and even if it is possible this is going to take a thousand more years.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:55:28 PM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream

Well it makes sense but that doesn't mean being rich is being happy with it at the same time a rich person is not just a financially free person and even if a person is financially free that doesn't mean he or she will stop from working or doing what she wants. I'm sure we all have an activity or work that we love to do for example to my plan after getting rich is to establish a school helping people who can't afford to have proper education and in that manner I think I will be able to provide quality education at my fullest just doing what I love and providing modern facilities for them.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:55:28 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

You have a point, but not everyone are capable of becoming rich. Even if we all do, remember that humans are forever discontented, specialy in terms of posessions and wealth. The world has existed for thousands of years with its own balance and its unbreakable. Its not that we all want to become rich, sometimes we misinterpret the fact that we want a better life, for our family and for ourselves and in order to achieve that we must think a way to earn more money. Thats why Bitcoin and other form of cryptocurrency exist to bridge the gap of those average people to have an opportunity to make their lives better, but ofcourse with hard-work, skills, techniques, and knowledge, and this my whole point of everyone not being capable of becoming rich because every person has different attitude, mind-set, skills, and intelectual properties, to make it short everyone of us is unique. So, who wants to be poor and suffer? But you have said is far from becoming a reality, because you cannot be rich if you dont work.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

All of Us want to be rich. nobody wants to be poor.we want to live the most out of our lives. and we want to buy those things we need and we want. If bitcoin will help us to get rich, I would take all my chances to learn more about bitcoin. I will spend time and take the risks. I saw my friend earning more money with bitcoin so I have confidence about it. there's always the risk,scammers and anything inside bitcoin but with proper security and caution, you can avoid them.
Mooneater

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:08:38 PM

Yes you are right no one in this world would ever give up on earning more money if he is already rich. This is because money is something that is needed every time everyday and in every situation of life. If you have a lot obviously you are going to use some of it for your needs and it is ultimately going to decrease to a value that would urge you to earn some more.

I think that you are kind of over estimating the price rise of cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin. The value is not going to increase up to this much level and even if it is possible this is going to take a thousand more years.
I agree with you i also think he is a little bit over estimating the price but we do not know what bitcoin can reach because at the start of this year it was at 950 dollar and now it is at 7.5k.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:06 PM

I just want a world without money. all would be at least equal somehow
AwesomeangeI

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

Accept is as true of not, some of us don't care about the money. And famous... That might be the best problem for me. I want to see bitcoin undertake fiat methods and set the ability money retains in to the fingers of those. That is what this task is all about for me. Wealth indicates little to me compared with making the planet better.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: