Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40125 times)
galvan jean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:37:54 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
That's true and good point. So imagine I am barber.. but rich (no need to work, but I do it because I like it). Let's say what I earn I would send in 100% to the community (police, fireman, etc). As it would be really boring not to do anything at all.
But would this work? If yes, why are we not in such place already?
All the people would have to limit their needs, eg: one car in family, and not one car per member, plus weekend ferrari. Because if all barbers would have that, it could not work again Smiley.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:26:27 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
I am sure that all of us want to become rich. It is also the reason why we entered to the cryptocurrency world. We have a hope that the bitcoin will fulfill all of our dreams. I am sure that the bitcoin will help us to become rich.
Of course bitcoin will help us to become rich but before that happens then it needs a lot of work and effort before we will reach to that point that bitcoin will give a lot of profit to us. Becoming rich is not instant and even though we are here in bitcoin, it is still not possible to just become rich because it needs a lot of work but the only thing that i am sure after working hard is, it will all pay off.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

Yes we want to be rich. We can achieve that dream by working hard. There is a lot of people on this world and not all of them are into bitcoin. So dont worry there will be people that will bake your bread.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:28:46 AM

OP, your point might be right, but you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.

And also if your point happened, there will be scientists who will be fascinated (if not mad) about their robots that they won't let them breakdown.

I agree. It's not always about the money. I am not being a hypocrite and saying that it is not important, but some people work or do their craft because it's their passion or they find fulfillment in doing it, maybe they help people or they do something good for the world. I think even if many people would be in a situation that they have more than what they need, they would continue doing some of the things they love, and at the same time, get profit from doing it.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:28:55 AM

Only people that has no dreams in life that wants to achieve who don't want to get rich but I know everyone has their own so we all do. Bitcoin is going to make it possible for us to get rich so I feel really blessed that I've discovered it.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:37:40 AM

Yeah sure, because everyone wants to be rich and popular just a way to make it different, everyone has a different way.
Yes, each and every person in the world wants to become rich and increase his money. Even the richest people of world want more money than they have. Bitcoin had made it very easy for people to make poor or middle-class people rich.

Bitcoin is giving opportunities to each and every person of our society nut it depends on a person that weather is he using his golden opportunity or just wasting it.
I can hardly find any person living in this earth who will not be dreaming of getting more money for having safe future for himself and his family. The fact is not every one of us actually manage to change their dream into reality. It is because of the reason that it is not an easy thing to earn money.

You actually need to put in lot of efforts and you have to burn your midnight oil. Only then you’ll be able to have what all you want to have in your life.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:37:03 PM

If I buy 10,000 btc when the price of 2009 I only capital $ 500, and if I hold then I will be rich. bitcoin prices will continue to rise as users continue to buy while stocks are limited so the price skyrockets this makes for getting rich very easy.
I don’t know, but something tells me that one day in future, Bitcoin might be sold for the price rate of $100,000. Well, you can’t really tell, but if that’s really gonna happen, then it will take many, many years for it to really do. And for the fact that we all want to get rich, one thing you should know is that not all of us will benefit from bitcoin. Everyone has a different destiny and that puts them on different careers. So people can only succeed in life by being doctors, while some will make their money by being engineers. And don’t ever think that people will stop working just because they became rich.

No amount of money is enough, because money goes out the same way it goes in, so only a fool will think they’ve got enough. Not even Bill Gates will stop his work just because he’s the world richest man, no, he keeps on working.
Yes indeed every want to be rich and I also want to be rich and bitcoin is the only for me to make me rich because bitcoin is the only currency that can make every one rich in a short time and for that I’m doing hard work here because bitcoin need hard work to earn money if you will not do hard work so then I think it’s very hard to earn money here.
Yes every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and whatever bitcoin done for me so I think it’s more than enough because now I have my own business and its just because of bitcoin so I think everyone must join bitcoin because it’s a good hope for those who have a dream to be rich and I’m one of the example of it.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:51:16 AM

Commitment, motivation, action.
The more together, the better.
Object Oriented Programming.
Unrealibility and fullfilment.
Not money, not time.
This are the words.
The future.
Period.
Yes every one want to be a rich and I have also a dream to be a rich and bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich because one of my friend he changed his life just because of bitcoin and I’m sure that bitcoin will change my life but it’s also true that you need to work hard here because without work hard it’s not possible to make money here.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

I’m pretty sure that every less fortunate person in the world hopes to become rich someday. Sadly, if everyone becomes equally rich, the whole system would collapse. No one would be willing to work for anyone. As bad as it sounds, inequality among men is actually what is keeping the social system functional.
elenachers

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:58:35 AM

Oh yeah. I want to be reach. And then share all my money between everybody
Winefwnetos

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:39:33 AM

Yes i want to be very rich but who does not want to be rich? i think we all have that dream of becoming very rich and we are not able to reach that dream fast but bitcoin can help us to actually reach it because of bitcoin we can all be millionaires.
Rindtom

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:42:24 AM

Yes i want to be rich to take care for my family because i love them but i am not able to work and earn so much that is why bitcoin helps me a lot to be actually rich for my family i can take them where i want anywhere no matter the price because i earn enough.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

Of course yes everyone want to be rich a better future and better life no for themselve but for there loveones there family so that i am working hard for my family to give them a better daily lifestyle and im working also here in bitcoin because i know to my self that bitcoin is one of the key to get my goal to make my family nice daily lifestyle so that always thinking positive.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:07:38 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 12:27:11 PM by kolbalish

First of all,who don't want to be rich? Of course,everyone wants to be rich.The difference is that here,someone wants to be rich by working hard,nobody is talking only.But there is a sense of prosperity in the field of labour.If you want to work,you need a good way.And the way is the BITCOIN.Bitcoin's blessing is that we can be rich.I want to be rich by working hard & everyone should follow the rules.If we are rich by working hard on Bitcoin,we can fulfill our dreams and the family will be able to lead better future..

sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

Yes we want to be rich. i believe that one day bitcoin make us rich and dream come true. i work hard for earn money and that money save for my future. bitcoin blessing for us one day bitcoin make rich all of us. Grin

F3arl3ss

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

It's impossible for everyone to be rich or poor, obviously the word is an adjective defining relative wealth to another person or persons.  Now the argument OP brings up is not having enough people in the workforce to complete the work necessary for food, shelter, etc. for people.  Robots may be able to fill this void but will still need to be up kept and serviced.  Many people will probably stay in the work force even if they have enough money to live off for a few reasons; they want more money, they enjoy their job, or they don't have anything better to do.  Regardless, I think the world would continue to turn in any situation.
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

Sure all of us want to be rich!!But practically none of us will really obtain that.I believe the crypto market can be compared a small little bit with the gold hurry.From those who went searching for gold just a number of turned out to be wealthy.But these who bought shovels and mining equippment, they made a fortune.Hard operating alone won't make u prosperous. You require to be wise to achieve that goal.
Same as you all of you I want to be rich as soon as possible because all the things are getting more and more expensive and it is very important to have the bitcoin in your life and you will not lose they income and the value of the bitcoin if you will use the bitcoin to get rich, now the world is making he bitcoin more and more valuable because a lot of the people are earning from the bitcoin.
It is really very important to leave that life of not being rich. Not having money and not having enough money sucks and which is why one should work hard and take advantage of every opportunity one has now to break those jinx.

Patience is all it takes and one good thing about it is that once you hit it big and you are smart, it would be hard to really get back to that square one unless the world just decided to go against you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

Yes that;s why we are here, we're all involve to be rich and i'm doing multiple projects than will give me profit. and i have bunch of members under me that will help me rich in the future. helping them also to get rich.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:56:40 PM

I dont want to get rich, i just want not to worry for tomorrow and to have sufficient cash in case of disease, that is that reach mean for you. No expensive car or luxury houses. Still i think rich people have more problem, worries then ordinary people.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:42 PM

For sure many people want to become rich so that's why Im here in bitcoin world . Because bitcoin gives opportunity to us to earn money so I will work hard in bitcoin so I earned a lot of money to become rich someday.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: