Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:14:52 PM

i understand what you are saying and not disagreeing with you. but  when god created us on earth he said that there will be rich and poor good and bad and that how life works i think we all know saw .. now let's talk not all people about crypto currencies and surley not all people can get rich out of it because not all people what or how it works i set down with someone once tried to explain to him about bitcoin and crypto cuurency world but he didn't care at all because he didn't understand how it work and by the way he is a smart person and i set down with more people who have interest in crypto currencies and try to work on .... the point is everyone in this world have his place you cannot tell me that all people can get rich out crypto currencies would be crazy to even saying so regards,,,
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:03:14 PM

Bitcoin is a big hope for all of us to get rich and successful, today almost all investments move slowly, even property loss, this is what makes many of us who have to think creatively to find the best investment with bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
You have the point. Yes, if we all rich who would like to do their jobs? Instead of working they may go to a place where they do resting, a peaceful place. Instead of working they might stay in their home and relax. Right?  No, not all people want it. Job/ career/ profession is a passion. No one would take it away from you, if ever you will make a way to do it and bring it back.
We all want to be rich. Yes, but in different techniques and in a unique way.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:55:39 AM

Not me dude, I dont care for this notion of rich. I want to live and lead a simple life with good people in it and good food. That is about all I want out of life, oh and travel a little bit too. Dont need to be rich to do these things

gotta have good people around mainly to do them and I have this.
But that is being rich, to have a life with no worries of where your next pay is going to come from, that is why there are a lot of persons that have a lot of money but are not rich since they have a lot of material possessions but instead of them owning stuff, the stuff owns them since they are heavily in debt and they are going to be like that for the rest of their lives.
Yes. being rich is the struggle of every individual in this world, that is the reason why most of people sacrifice their time for the family just because to earn money and aiming for someday to get rich in money to support in every family's financial needs. i know some people working 16 hours a day just to seek more money to free him from debt, therefore dreaming rich is always  the goal in every people around the world.
Yes every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and I think bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich and for that I’m doing hard work here so I’m sure end of the year bitcoin will make me able to buy a new house because one of my friend he already bought a new house just because of bitcoin so I’m sure that I will be success in my dream.
makoyoshioh22223

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

ありすぎても不幸になりそうなのでほどほどがちょうどいいのではないかと思います。
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

Yes,everyone of us s dream to become rich..so we work hard for it to achieve our dreams in life..we can buy an do all we want..money is important in any class of living..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:53:45 PM

I'm a deceiver if I say no. Everyone dream to be rich and in order to achieve this status we must give our efforts, time, concentration and dedication. Being rich in all aspects is more important. Meaning, we must rich not only in financial aspect but we must also rich in our good attitudes to have true friends, family, and love ones.

rommil

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

All of us can't be reach. Becuase when you are reach means at the sam time that someone is poor, that is how we become reach. We can be all equal, but not reach.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

Not me dude, I dont care for this notion of rich. I want to live and lead a simple life with good people in it and good food. That is about all I want out of life, oh and travel a little bit too. Dont need to be rich to do these things

But that is being rich, to have a life with no worries of where your next pay is going to come from, that is why there are a lot of persons that have a lot of money but are not rich since they have a lot of material possessions but instead of them owning stuff, the stuff owns them since they are heavily in debt and they are going to be like that for the rest of their lives.
Yes. being rich is the struggle of every individual in this world, that is the reason why most of people sacrifice their time for the family just because to earn money and aiming for someday to get rich in money to support in every family's financial needs. i know some people working 16 hours a day just to seek more money to free him from debt, therefore dreaming rich is always  the goal in every people around the world.
Yes every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and I think bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich and for that I’m doing hard work here so I’m sure end of the year bitcoin will make me able to buy a new house because one of my friend he already bought a new house just because of bitcoin so I’m sure that I will be success in my dream.
Bitcoin is not the only way for you to become rich because the only way to become rich is to have a great determination because if you have that determination then even though with or without bitcoin you will be having a great future and you can be rich like what you want. Bitcoin is indeed one of the way to become rich and become the way for us to reach our dreams if we will just do it right.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:15:58 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

every people here in the world want to be rich,because they don't like that they are still in the low class of living so that every people here wants to be rich because if you are rich you don't have a problem to you're financial.
I can hardly find any person living on this earth who will not be dreaming of getting rich. This is a natural phenomenon that all of us actually wants to have more money for better living of our families. The fact is there are very few amongst us who actually manage to make their dreams come true. If you want to have a better life, then you have work really hard for that. Your personal motivation means a lot.
Life is also about taking the opportunities right in front of us and as members of this forum that means that we have decided to try to make money with bitcoin, and I think it is the right choice the only thing we need to do is to put enough money in bitcoin and wait for long enough and the possibilities that we become rich with bitcoin are very high.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

every people here in the world want to be rich,because they don't like that they are still in the low class of living so that every people here wants to be rich because if you are rich you don't have a problem to you're financial.
I can hardly find any person living on this earth who will not be dreaming of getting rich. This is a natural phenomenon that all of us actually wants to have more money for better living of our families. The fact is there are very few amongst us who actually manage to make their dreams come true. If you want to have a better life, then you have work really hard for that. Your personal motivation means a lot.
Life is also about taking the opportunities right in front of us and as members of this forum that means that we have decided to try to make money with bitcoin, and I think it is the right choice the only thing we need to do is to put enough money in bitcoin and wait for long enough and the possibilities that we become rich with bitcoin are very high.

What about ICOs though? You can make a lot more money with ICOs if you know what you are doing. Have you heard about AngelToken? It is a great opportunity to invest at the beginning and it is going to be huge. Bitcoin investing isn't a great opportunity at the moment, because the price is so high that is liable to crash at any time in the near future.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:01:43 AM

Bitcoin is not the only way for you to become rich because the only way to become rich is to have a great determination because if you have that determination then even though with or without bitcoin you will be having a great future and you can be rich like what you want. Bitcoin is indeed one of the way to become rich and become the way for us to reach our dreams if we will just do it right.

Hate to burst your bubble, but having a lot of determination is not going to guarantee that you will become rich. Tons of people have great determination but they will never become rich. Becoming rich take s a certain set of skills and or actions that one does like saving money, developing a trade, becoming a highly skilled professional like a doctor, lawyer, etc. and in general knowing how to run a business. Going to McDonalds working 9-5 will not make you a millionaire or rich no matter how much determination one had.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:10:09 AM

For me it would also be a rich case hard for me because you need to persevere and start at the beginning and you will need to earn as little as a Jr. member. LOur maximum wage per week is .002 but it gets smaller because the bitcoin rises, and you also end up with the highest ranks like the Legendary, that's a big salary every a week, the case is over 2 years to wait and need to be active.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:54:04 AM

For me i want to be rich for my family well i guess many of us wanted to be rich for their family giving them an easy life.

magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:14:16 AM

Big yes and true who is people live this world that dont have planned in future and want to be rich i think all of us want to be rich not possible as that to be rich and who is that people become rich there are many ways become succesfull in life.The people rich there have characteristics of success,have vision,have plan,have eagerness to learn,Taking responsibility others disempowers you,by networking making decisions and self reliance initiative living in the present moment dont waste time,use it.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:30:31 AM

For me i want to be rich for my family well i guess many of us wanted to be rich for their family giving them an easy life.
Become rich is good thing, by become rich we will be able to do positive thing more than become poor. Money is power, we should use it to bring beneficial for ourselves and otherselves. I am sure that there is no more poor people in the future, all of people will be rich. So if you have chance to give something to someone so don't miss that chance. By decentralization there is no more capital monopolization.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:18:42 AM

Yes. being rich is the struggle of every individual in this world, that is the reason why most of people sacrifice their time for the family just because to earn money and aiming for someday to get rich in money to support in every family's financial needs. i know some people working 16 hours a day just to seek more money to free him from debt, therefore dreaming rich is always  the goal in every people around the world.

Hate to burst your bubble, but having a lot of determination is not going to guarantee that you will become rich. Tons of people have great determination but they will never become rich. Becoming rich take s a certain set of skills and or actions that one does like saving money, developing a trade, becoming a highly skilled professional like a doctor, lawyer, etc. and in general knowing how to run a business. Going to McDonalds working 9-5 will not make you a millionaire or rich no matter how much determination one had.

Yes bitcoin will help you became rich. All of us were dreaming to be rich, all people wanted that. But for me? I dont want to be just rich because my goal is to help other people thats why I was doing my best to have many bitcoins to save. Helping other people makes me happy especially helping my family in there daily needs. All I want is to help other people to be the reason of there happiness. Having this kind of job really enjoys me the most because through this I can support my family financially and help other people to make them happy.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:30 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

What about ICOs though? You can make a lot more money with ICOs if you know what you are doing. Have you heard about AngelToken? It is a great opportunity to invest at the beginning and it is going to be huge. Bitcoin investing isn't a great opportunity at the moment, because the price is so high that is liable to crash at any time in the near future.

Yes bitcoin help you became rich. It is everybody's dream. Many people was dreaming about this.  But my question is, "If you will became rich, Are you sure you are willing to help other people who cant afford there daily needs?". For me, I am not only dreaming to become rich or something, If I will be rich then its good, for me to help other people because that was my goal. Because I enjoy working in this kind of job because through this I can help many people that I really love the most. I just want to help, that was my goal. I want to help other people especially my family in there financial needs.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:02:34 AM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
woww ... everyone will want to live rich and well, but it all depends on your work and your hard work and never give up to reach the desire. you try to save money or save money well when you have money .. because many ways to get rich in halal way, my suggestion you should go to this forum or be in bitcoin and start to study it and and many ways or existing system can do and make money, I am sure life there will change as long as you are patient and take time to do well ..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:15:48 AM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
woww ... everyone will want to live rich and well, but it all depends on your work and your hard work and never give up to reach the desire. you try to save money or save money well when you have money .. because many ways to get rich in halal way, my suggestion you should go to this forum or be in bitcoin and start to study it and and many ways or existing system can do and make money, I am sure life there will change as long as you are patient and take time to do well ..

Yes definitely.  Who does not want to become rich.  Motivation and hard work and the desire to have a confortable life will make us to reach this dream.  Bitcoin is the answer I guess to achieve this dream and we are on our way.  I will just continue doing this and hopefully, I will become one of the rich people because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: