Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

It's nice to be rich. But if all of us are rich there's no food cause everyone is rich nobody want to sell a food and everybody are killing because of money and power. So, for me i"m contented that my family can eat food 3x a day, i don't need huge of money, i just need a house that my family can stay with me. Simple life together with family 😊
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:25:36 AM

It's nice to be rich. But if all of us are rich there's no food cause everyone is rich nobody want to sell a food and everybody are killing because of money and power. So, for me i"m contented that my family can eat food 3x a day, i don't need huge of money, i just need a house that my family can stay with me. Simple life together with family 😊
Everyone wants to have the good living and they want to become rich one day. For this we will have to wait long and we will have to work so hard we will achieve our goals if we will wait for the long time, it is increasing gradually the price of the bitcoin is increasing and we can make money through this. The bitcoin circle is increasing with the time passing so it is easy to get rich through bitcoin and the strategies of the bitcoin has become very strong now.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:42:31 AM

Everyone wants to have the good living and they want to become rich one day. For this we will have to wait long and we will have to work so hard we will achieve our goals if we will wait for the long time, it is increasing gradually the price of the bitcoin is increasing and we can make money through this. The bitcoin circle is increasing with the time passing so it is easy to get rich through bitcoin and the strategies of the bitcoin has become very strong now.

Most of the wishes today cost money. Today with money you can pay
for cure if you are sick. Without money we are lost and we wish to be rich
and secured.
   Good living and supporting close family is what every mans wish, we go to
work every day cause of that. Bitcoin is a good way for becoming rich, clean
way. Who spotted bitcoin on time is rich by now, but I am not late and many
others. Crypto-currencies will conquer the world in the future, if they did not
do it already, invest in them while they are in early stages of development.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

This is one of the great unknowns, in order for the balance of system of the universe to be obtain, one must be good and must be bad. Like the process of yin and yang, black or white and good and bad. You're referring to the general Idea and the sad part is that people or this society won't function that way. I don't know what is the force that is binding humans why there must be rich or poor but the balance I think will collapse if that happened. We can't really have it all and sad to say. Humans can't be just like that. We want but can't. Embarrassed

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

We all want to be rich. When we become rich in the future. Let's not forget to help people who are unfortunate.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

yes of course I want to be rich and have lots of bitcoin and I have a lot of dreams that I have to realize
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
     The important thing about was that to have just enough to support our daily needs , enough savings and to share your blessings to others.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:35:09 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
we all want to be wealthy.if we are all rich people who will work,who will be doing are daily needs and who will do it?the robot?if we are all rich who will work for the money ?in heaven ,yes,we will be rich there and will not be suffering anymore because there is all that we need.
Exactly! I must say that it is not the luck which makes the difference. In fact, it is the personal efforts and hard work of the individual himself which helps him in getting rich. There are number of people who have changed their lives just because of their self-determination and hard work. You actually need to burn your midnight oil if you really want to have a better tomorrow.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:39:14 AM

I think everyone in this world wants to be rich. But the question is: what are you trying to get rich? is BTC trading? for now, BTC prices are very expensive and not possible to buy. So what?
mining BTC can be the solution, find info about BTC mining. I am also trying for it, because I also want to be rich.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Dine19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

I think all of us dreaming to become rich someday, imagen bitcoin is our  savior to up our life.But you can't do it if you not be hardworking.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:28:18 AM

Yes all of us want to be rich. Considering your points it is impossible to be all rich same like every body cant rule the country nor be president. Same like that we cant expect every to be rich. If everybody is rich who is going to be your plumber, electrician, etc.. you cant find them because they are rich and they don't want to work.

If everybody get rich it is very difficult to find people for work and the whole world will struck. That's why let the world as it is as god created he knows which is best for all.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

All of us can't be reach. Becuase when you are reach means at the sam time that someone is poor, that is how we become reach. We can be all equal, but not reach.
Bruh… that means you’re never serious yet. Let me tell you something– being rich doesn’t make you the worst or whatever you think it will make you. That you’re rich doesn’t mean you should become lazy and stop working, it’s only a fool that stops working when they feel like they have gotten rich. No amount of money is enough, because you don’t know what kind of problem you might encounter.

Keep making money, but don’t do it in the evil ways, make sure you earn genuine money. Have a nice day! And more bucks to your pocket! And don’t forget to help the poor, cause blessed is the hand that give th…if you think you have a lot.
horsedack

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:53 AM

Of course i want to be rich , who doesn't ?
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

I live in Ukraine and here having $1000 passive income per month is being rich. Having $10 000 passive income per month is filthy rich.
We didn’t ask to be rich so that we would stop working, but for us to be able to take care of our families and also be able to face the challenges life throws at us. Why would anyone desire to be poor? Man, poverty is a curse and that’s never gonna be my portion.

I need money and yes I want to be rich, but not to stop working. Work is a compulsory thing to do for us to earn money, so nobody would sit and cross their legs expecting money to fall from heaven, cause there will be no food for a lazy man.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Every one wants to be rich even not now or the other days to come. We cannot deny the fact that we live to make are lifes progressive and increase to its level. Every one wants to have more money and treasures in able to raise up from poverty that assures more income to be save for the coming future life.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Happichfun

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

this is dream of all human to have nice life with a lot of gain without work so that many invest in bitcoin and they hope to be rich Same reason why many go to sky , others start wars
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:21:08 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

This is one of the great unknowns, in order for the balance of system of the universe to be obtain, one must be good and must be bad. Like the process of yin and yang, black or white and good and bad. You're referring to the general Idea and the sad part is that people or this society won't function that way. I don't know what is the force that is binding humans why there must be rich or poor but the balance I think will collapse if that happened. We can't really have it all and sad to say. Humans can't be just like that. We want but can't. Embarrassed
that is true , op just expresses an imaginary opinion . it is more like a sci-fi lol . we won't become rich equally . it is just normal when someone have a dream to become rich , as money nowadays feel like a god . why god?

because god can do anything , and with money you can do anything too.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:57:31 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

that is true , op just expresses an imaginary opinion . it is more like a sci-fi lol . we won't become rich equally . it is just normal when someone have a dream to become rich , as money nowadays feel like a god . why god?

That is why a lot of people are treating money as a god too because they know that with money then all of the things here in our world is possible because with money we can buy things and we can attract a lot of people to get into our sides and a lot more and that is why money is very powerful in our country and wanting to be rich is just an everyone's dream.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Yes, I also agree on this. All people was dreaming to became rich, but who will be the one that can teach on our future children if we are all rich? The robots?. I enter this kind of job not to be rich or something. I enter this to help my family through financial and I really want to help other people who really need something. I dont want to be rich, Yes, I dont want too because I am already rich, rich for the love of my family. They taught me on how to help others thats why I really wanted to help other people.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:15:30 PM

Indeed I wish to be rich in order to give my family wants and needs so that also they will not suffer from poverty.
I think in every sector when somebody invests his money the purpose is earning more and more and to be rich. This is the need of everyone to be rich while their investment should be increase due to investment in bitcoin. All of us want to be rich because all people I also have some dreams which I want to fulfill in the future. It is my dream and the dreams cannot be overcome with huge money.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: