Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40123 times)
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

All of us who speculate, trade and work for BTC of course want to be rich, this is a good vehicle to achieve it
Definitely yes, all people in crypto world wants to be rich, thats why many people are working very hard to earn many bitcoin or to have many bitcoin, and it is very true that we want to be rich because when we became rich we can do many things and and we can also buy the things we want to buy, just like buying a dream house that why we want to be rich.

KryptoK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:06:07 PM

Of course i want to be rich but not on any costs.
Money is not everything but it definitively it make the live easier  Cool

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

I am in this forum do not want to get rich, all I want is just want to invest in bitcoin and get additional income, because bitcoin just as a side job, currently I work as an employee

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

Ofcourse! Everything is possible for those that believe. Nothing is impossible to those who works hard to become billionaire. If you really want to become rich through bitcoin then work hard for it.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

Of course there in bitcoin it wants to be so rich that we are here working hard to and persevering so we can achieved our aspirations for a wealthy day  someday in bitcoin .we are just waiting for the opportunity to invest in a trading that is a the best way of that procedure and investment way.the value of bitcoin each one of this you buy.so just wait and work out and its coming someday that we are all bitcoin millioner someday and its not a bad dream ambitions but if you want so get it here in bitcoin is a good way to become rich .
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:17:45 AM

yes I think everyone would want to be rich because by being rich we can buy anything including happiness.
money is not everything but everything needs money including to buy happiness
You cannot buy happiness with money many people think the same but there are many people that are miserable and are rich and there are those that are poor and are happy you may or may not believe it but that is the way things really work, if money could make you happy then no one without money will ever reach happiness.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:59:11 AM

All of us here in this world wants to be rich, but not just on money. Being rich is roo hard for someone if he don't have any knowledge to become one, but all of us could be rich, it will just depends if we are really serious about being one. Bitcoin could be the key for us to rich someday, its potential is high enough to assure us that we have a better future on it if we are going to save some.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

Who doesn't want to be rich? But I don't want to be filthy rich. I am afraid that money might devour me and make me someone that I am not. I also want peace within my household. Not minding if burglars are lurking every now and then. I just want a simple life, just enough to sustain my needs and wants every now and then.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

All of us here in this world wants to be rich, but not just on money. Being rich is roo hard for someone if he don't have any knowledge to become one, but all of us could be rich, it will just depends if we are really serious about being one. Bitcoin could be the key for us to rich someday, its potential is high enough to assure us that we have a better future on it if we are going to save some.

All people like to become rich no one her in the world  dont to become rich but how we do that if other people dont give her self the opportunity to holding or investing a bitcoin this is nice to get a profit. but all of the people become rich who is sell a food or needed for people i think that  is  a reason why people dont equal a life if all people rich theres no vendors in the world.

mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:14:54 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Dude, that's deep Shocked
But be sure this will never happen. Like, it's almost 2018 and there're people on our planet who don't have electricity, plumbing, heating - anything!
Go to some African tribe or a Russian village and you'll see those people will never be rich, at least not in this century. It's unfair and really sad, but that's what we have now
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Yes everybody wants to be rich of course this is our goal in life wanted to earn so to become rich. There are lot of people are getting rich now because of working hard for their different businesses and of different jobs did. There are some who are working so hard for wanted to reach their goal of becoming rich someday.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:20:53 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
according to the story / fantasy that you convey is similar to a movie that is often aired on television, I just forget the title of the film. if all that happens as you imagine, money is not a valuable item anymore, it could be like a life of masalalu (mutual barter goods) but in this life will not happen as you imagine because god will arrange it, not everything will be rich.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:20:10 AM

Who doesn't want to be rich? But I don't want to be filthy rich. I am afraid that money might devour me and make me someone that I am not. I also want peace within my household. Not minding if burglars are lurking every now and then. I just want a simple life, just enough to sustain my needs and wants every now and then.
All people lives in this world really wanted to be rich. I dont want to be rich but I just wanted to help other people who really needs help. I too really afraid that money devour me and make me the one that I am not. I just want to help them, my family and I just want to save some money from my future. I just want to live a simple life not that bongacious as everyone wants. But I wish someday I have that kind of living for me to help some other people that easy. A simple yet elegant living. Just like a gown that really attracts people because of its own good attitude. That was really what I want.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:29:34 AM

All people lives in this world really wanted to be rich. I dont want to be rich but I just wanted to help other people who really needs help. I too really afraid that money devour me and make me the one that I am not. I just want to help them, my family and I just want to save some money from my future. I just want to live a simple life not that bongacious as everyone wants. But I wish someday I have that kind of living for me to help some other people that easy. A simple yet elegant living. Just like a gown that really attracts people because of its own good attitude. That was really what I want.
Yes, i want to be rich but not just for myself but for my family and my love ones because in this world situation the life is not easy without money like education, Health security and every day needs money to run life easily. That is why i try hard to do extra things just to earn extra money.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

Practically speaking, everybody wants to have a comfortable life, Using bitcoin as an asset/investment is the smartest way to become rich. There are many people who invest in bitcoin are become millionaires, and i believe we can also do it by the time comes.Smiley 
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

I may want to become rich  and also "Successful" ..and bitcoins is one if the method of my investment.I don't believe in luck but hard word and patience.If you want to be rich without hard word,it's nothing but gambling ..Invest in life and not on luck
surely it has been the desire of people in this world who follow the bitcoin, because bitcoin it is a way to earn a very large income by way of investing. because investment in bitcoin is very suitable for the future of us all
Definitely everyone here wants to get rich. No one just using his powers and utilizes the time to just live rather every Peron wants to be something special in his life. He must be fulfilling all the needs of his families and himself in coming future. So be yourself and try to make more and more money so that you can do better in life and your dream of being rich can be fulfilled.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

Practically speaking, everybody wants to have a comfortable life, Using bitcoin as an asset/investment is the smartest way to become rich. There are many people who invest in bitcoin are become millionaires, and i believe we can also do it by the time comes.Smiley 

That's the reality when we look at the lives. But for me, I also pay attention to be the part of the blockchain technology. It's not all about money for me, I like the concept behind the crypto market.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Lets be practical. YES! Most of us wants to get rich. Who don'ts? You just do whatever you like, buy whatever you want, travel wherever you want to go and etc. And through bitcoin we can achieve that. It never be a dream that we want to come true. It will never be a dream in bitcoin. But like you have said if everybody is rich and no one likes to get employed. Remember there's a person who is contented on what they have now. And those are the people who didn't want anything to change and those words that comes out fron you will no longer be problem.

meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

Everybody wants to be rich and successful in their life even me .
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
HONESTLY YES Most of us wants to get rich. Who else doesn't want it? You are freely to do whatever you like, buy whatever you want, travel wherever you want to go and etc. You have the freedom without thinking about financial problems. It just a blessing that you are now experiencing hows the feeling of being rich. And though bitcoin you can achieve that. Just keep on striving.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: