Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40123 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

yes I think everyone would want to be rich because by being rich we can buy anything including happiness.
money is not everything but everything needs money including to buy happiness
You cannot buy happiness with money many people think the same but there are many people that are miserable and are rich and there are those that are poor and are happy you may or may not believe it but that is the way things really work, if money could make you happy then no one without money will ever reach happiness.
I think it depends on the principle of everyone, some people prefer simple life and they are happy with it, but there are also rich people who are also happy because they are all well off, indeed that money can not buy a happiness but I think wealth will add happiness or even help you to be happier, we do not need to be hypocritical, you would not be happy if you continue to be poor right? so you are trying to get money from here to live a more decent life,,
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
HONESTLY YES Most of us wants to get rich. Who else doesn't want it? You are freely to do whatever you like, buy whatever you want, travel wherever you want to go and etc. You have the freedom without thinking about financial problems. It just a blessing that you are now experiencing hows the feeling of being rich. And though bitcoin you can achieve that. Just keep on striving.
You should join bitcoin forum for earn money and it will make you billionaire because bitcoin is going to high and everyone wants that invest in bitcoin because they know it will get a big profit, so you should invest in this forum and make your life very comfortable, that's why I also want to be rich from bitcoin and it will very beneficial for me. 

Murador0729

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:36:13 PM

It is obvious that everyone wants to be rich. This is the dream of all people especially the poor.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:41:53 PM

We all want to be rich, but we have different ways and perspectives to achieve it. I mean who's not? We want to have plenty of money, we want to fulfill our needs and maintain them, we want ourselves to have good and secured future and our families as well, we want to be contented and satisfied with our loves. We need to be rich in order to attain our goals and dreams in life. We need to be rich to be capable of using the resources and apply our skills to create more riches.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

Who do not want to be rich? All of us is dreaming of becoming rich one day. And it is our responsibility to do something and work hard so that we can attain our goals in life. Everything we have right now is what we plant from yesterday. So if we want to harvest one day, then start planting now.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

Every person has a different meaning to be rich. I want to be rich, that would support the family and teach my children and grandchildren. Some people want to be rich for status in society, and some simply love money. All can not become rich.
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:02:03 PM

Most of us  are not willing to do what it takes to be rich
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

Of course i want to be rich but not on any costs.
Money is not everything but it definitively it make the live easier  Cool

Yes I want to be rich and it’s a dream of everyone to be rich because bitcoin is a digital currency and its full of good qualities if you join bitcoin today so it can make you rich it just need hard work to do if you will start hard work here so believe me it can make you rich as I become rich when I join bitcoin so there was no money with me at that time and now I’m one of the good investor here and I have a lot of money it just because of bitcoin.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:44:28 AM

It is obvious that everyone wants to be rich. This is the dream of all people especially the poor.

You are absolutely wrong. There are many people out there that have completely different objectives. Fame, wealth and power motivate many people but be sure there are other things out there.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

If a person has  suffered so much just because of having problems with money then I'm sure he will want to be rich. I'm not poor but I'm not also rich but there are problems that becomes worse just because we have no money on that time.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

If a person has  suffered so much just because of having problems with money then I'm sure he will want to be rich. I'm not poor but I'm not also rich but there are problems that becomes worse just because we have no money on that time.
I do not know, all ready to get rich or not. for sure, we all try to be better. by utilizing cryptocurrency, we all try to have a lot of salary in order to change our way of life. may get rich just recognition from the people around us.
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

Everybody really wanted to be rich but it's so hard if we just ignore opportunities specially in bitcoin which income is coming from. We should work hard to achieve your goals and establish a mindset for your dreams. I think all of us have that kind of goals on our daily living, to achieve our financials and struggle for life in order to be rich soon.

It is everybody's dream, to become rich. But there is no shortcuts in getting rich if you just work on a single job. Work hard, be consistent, and have an additional source of income. Participate in this forum, and join in a bounty campaign and get paid. Bitcoin will such a big help to become rich. Just be patient.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Ofcourse! Who wouldn't want to be rich? It is a dream of almost 100% of people around the globe. Each of us wants to have a lighter life where in we don't have to suffer but just to enjoy life. I want to get rich and let my family experience luxury because I want them to be happy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

Bitcoin will reach up high in the upcoming months and years. Even me Im also buying bitcoin and aiming one day I can be rich but ofcourse hardship and determination to reach our goal in life.But it is not alright for everyone to be rich, we must keep the balance.If everybody were already rich, there's no individual will work for other person as well.
scottt0m

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

all want to be happy and happy mean rich or 50% of happy when be rich.

poor is so badly and every money dream to have better life
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

Every person has a different meaning to be rich. I want to be rich, that would support the family and teach my children and grandchildren. Some people want to be rich for status in society, and some simply love money. All can not become rich.

The only reason for which everyone can´t be rich is because people measure themselves against the others. De facto most of us are rich in relative terms if we compare ourselves with our ancestors.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

I think everyone wants to be rich, although, money doesn't make the world go round, you cannot effectively move without money. It's a matter of knowing where to spend, save and invest your money in order to be successful.
Yes all of us want to become rich and I think this dream now become true by working with bitcoin only and the reason is that the rate of bitcoin is very high and we can make enough profit by working with bitcoin.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

This is a point I think is meaningless. In fact, a lot of things are not measured by money, and some things are not a substitute for robots. Like a person's loyalty, love for a family, and a sense of achievement in work. These are not simply made.
One of the things most people never think is that at the end when you are old you are not going to remember how much money you had in your bank account but how many good memories you had and for most of those things you do not need a huge amount of money, a nice conversation, a good time with friends are things you can enjoy no matter how much money you have.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

Yeah all of us want to be reach but not all could do it because many reasons.

However this is the main point of the question! How about if all of us is reach who will work to the suppermarkets, bake bread, plant, deliver and many more. They could say robot "but" do you think its ok to you that the robots will replace to the work that we could even in easy way. Is there a romantic world, religious, democratic or even natural in this world.

I can't live with this world if even little things are only artificial. Then one day even humans, animals and air they are all artificial and not free. You will buy even your air to breath.
zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:09 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 09:36:40 AM by zhea

All people want to be rich, but it depends on how we gamble our life being master of sacrifices and difficulties. Being a bitcoiner we must do our best to become a master on how to earn bitcoin that surpass many sacrificies and difficulties to become one of the wealthiest human in the world. There are many reasons why people want to become rich especially those who are suffering financial crisis we want to be out and a worry free life that we can buy what we want and what we need.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: